Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Emerald Dream Estée Lauder for women

Emerald Dream Estée Lauder for women
dislike

Emerald Dream by Estée Lauder is a Floral fragrance for women. Emerald Dream was launched in 2006. Top notes are honeysuckle, apricot, basil and tangerine; middle notes are mimosa, cyclamen, plum, violet, orchid, marigold and iris; base notes are sandalwood and cypress.

Honeysuckle Apricot Basil Tangerine

Mimosa Cyclamen Plum Violet Orchid Marigold iris

Sandalwood Cypress

Missoni Acqua

Emerald Dream Fragrance Reviews

enticesensesbodyspirit
enticesensesbodyspirit

Very feminine and soft. Hard to purchase in australia unless duty free not alot of store stock it

lemonzest
lemonzest

You have to wait for the dry down before judging this one, because the opening is a bit of a mess. Emerald Dream starts with citrus, basil, and cucumber. Cucumber? I know it's not in the notes cited, but the opening gambit for this is intensely cucumber.

Cucumber enough to remind me of Dove Cucumber and Something body mist, a scent I find cloying despite my love for actual cucumbers as a food. Ditto for the basil - I love basil, in fact I grow the stuff, but as a fragrance it turns bitter and annoying. Bleh. So the opening is more Green Nightmare or Pukecumber. (Snozzcumbers to those Roald Dahl fans).

But then...

Something **MAGICAL** happens...

And within about fifteen minutes a delightful mimosa and honeysuckle aura begins to enfold the wearer, like the nimbus around a goddess. Sweet, green, and so fresh you almost want to look around to see what hidden flower releases such an intoxicating scent. Yellow flowers and green juicy notes. All smiles. Then you have this floral emerald loveliness for the next several hours.

Why is there a suntanned model on the box? Emerald Dream is not a beach scent. It is, however, very green, so the color works. The quilted glass is a huge bonus.

A love for me, but you must let this develop before judging. Vaguely resembles Avon Always on the dry down.

Amanda_Santana
Amanda_Santana

This one is not for me. It is very light and fresh. But there is something off on my skin that I don't care for. I'm not an aquatic lover by nature, I was trying to branch out. This was not a win for me!.

Nata72
Nata72

The scent is amazing. I was already asked a lot of times what perfume I wear because they always say it smells so nice. Very feminine yet not very flowery, fresh and terribly energetic. It really lasts for hours. I used 4 bottles in the past and I really miss it very much, this smell of flowers, sea wind, fresh fruits. No one perfume in summer range has never had this tangerine accent and vibrating change.

AnitaSarawak
AnitaSarawak

Fresh and green. Like a bucket of cucumber floating on the sea.

CIOGHIUZEL
CIOGHIUZEL

I have it and Im happy! Clean smell that makes u rise one of ure eyebrows! Summer scent defo!

AveParfum
AveParfum

I have a perfume that smells very similar--Mimosa by Christiane Celle. I prefer Mimosa, but if I couldn't find it anymore, Emerald Dream would be a decent replacement. It's fresh and clean, slightly aquatic, vibrant green, and somewhat crisp. I think it's very nice for summer. It showcases mimosa quite nicely.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Stinky overly perfumey green type of a scent.
Strong, very synthetic with extra cloy factor.
There are nice green notes hidden and pressed by bad combination of other ingredients, it's just too much; half a way less could have made a decent perfume. Something here smells like a pee, yuck.
This perfume makes me wanna put on a mask or go the other way.
Such an emerald dream is an absolute nightmare.

Linofrina
Linofrina

I expected sometning greener, deeper and fresher. This fragrance is too aquatic, even mucus and sweaty. Nothing remarkable, no individuality and not long-lasting at all. Half an hour after I've sprayed it on, there's no sign of it ... only its pale, sweat-smelling shadow.

fanciful
fanciful

Refreshing, even aquatic, fragrance. I can imagine this being perfect for those really hot summer days. A little sour at the beginning, but that goes away quickly and I'm left with a scent of warm ocean breeze. I have to get it for next summer!

cleanerchic
cleanerchic

What a beautiful fragrance. I smell orchid and lots of it. very flowery and fresh.

teaweed
teaweed

Harsh, bitter greens trumpet in the opening. Cucumber and tea notes dominate. The tea is of Tommy Girl (yucky, headachy, hateful Tommy Girl) rather than savory bitter like the real stuff. Eventually the screechy greens quiet a bit, but they remain abrasive. In the heart I kept catching a whiff of something heavenly. I'd bring my hand to my nose but the blaring bitter green overwhelmed whatever it was. I never got to the base notes; I gave up and washed before two hours were up.

barbiot35
barbiot35

It makes me imagine a mixture of Cucumber Melon (by Bath and Body Works) and Be Delicious...I'd classify it as floral fruity because of very dominant melone notes in it...
Very sharp ( could be too much for summer in hot climates but o.k for spring I think)and lasts for a long time...

Mebster
Mebster

Been using it 1/4 bottle n hunger for more that i bought another bottle yesterday. This is how I want to smell like. Refreshing yet comforting. I think it's the cucumber note that 'secretly' listed. LOVE IT!!!!

Edit: I'm on my 3rd bottle now (june 2012)

toothfairy
toothfairy

Fresh pure fragrance of hot summer.I love emerald dream and this smell of cucumber.This fragrance associates with water and freshness. But it fades away on me in several minutes and it's a pity that it doesn't last long. This fragrance can't be called very special but it's much better than many other perfumes.

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Love it! Fresh and give a happy mood!
Maybe this one will be my signature scent after many years of Vesus- Time for pleasure. ^^

guest_simpatica
guest_simpatica

Love this perfume very much =)
It has a very pretty bottle plus the scent is amazing. I was already asked a lot of times what perfume I wear because they always say it smells so nice. Very feminine yet not very flowery. Plus, it really lasts.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

Love it love it love it! This is perfect! I was searching for a lovely cucumber scent and some lovely members suggested this amongst others! My fiance will be very happy when he smells this on me. I smell nothing but cucumber with a slight and dainty, floral back drop. Perfect!

liinaliinas
liinaliinas

It's fresh, but I wouldn't call it light. Quite strong instead and energetic, one puff is enough for me. Really good staying power. I would even wear it in the evening. On my skin it has quite unique scent and I cannot see similarities to Be Delicious (or any other).
Love the color of the bottle and also the scent.

marinadinatata
marinadinatata

got the two- this one and brazil together from the duty free in the airport somewhere, i loved this one, all my male friends adored the brazil one i have to say!

guest_kiwicocoylima
guest_kiwicocoylima

Very nice and fresh

a.k.a.warum
a.k.a.warum

The Emerald Dream was developed earlier than last year's Victor&Rolf Eau Mega and DKNY Be Delicious and there's a big similarity between all three. I agree with those who said the Emerald Dream smells like cucumber, and it is an unabashedly cucumber, a cucumber that is not embarrassed to be itself, a stronger cucumber than Be Delicious, a cucumber with no watermelon like Eau Mega... and guess what? Every old sack meets an old shoe, and there are cucumber lovers out there and I count myself as one of them. I love cucumbers, a symbol of a thirst quencher for Summer, one of the most fresh and refreshing things there is. But the cucumber of Emerald Dream is truly foody! Smelling my wrist makes me see a plate with sliced of cucumber touched up with parsley and basil... Applied with a light hand this perfume is definitely a perfume free office choice, and applied with a heavier hand it makes me want to reach out for a menu!

I experience Emerald Dream as a linear scent. It doesn't change much, but cucumber gradually reveals the cypress. Now I understand what made that cucumber so bold!

Upd.: the lasting power is impressive. I applied it at about 5:30 p.m. and it stayed overnight. Amazing!

guest_Bambi
guest_Bambi

Got a bottle frm my brother... and eversince, ive been using Emerald Dream... ive got bottles of empty bottles on my shelf.. just cant make myself to throw it.. the bad thing is... where i am, i can only get it at the airport if we're travelling out. The dont sell it off the shelf at the malls.

Just love the flora.fruity smell.. refreshing i must say.

Awesome!!!

capless
capless

One of the few Estee Lauder fragrances that I really like. I find it more fruity (fresh & mellonlike)than floral. It's a light scent with nice staying power. It won't stop traffic but leaves a nice impression. Another staple for me as I can wear it dressed up or down. Especially nice in hot humid weather.

jatzzie
jatzzie

I had no intention of buying a new fragrance today but well haha Emerald Dream was on sale and I just had to have it.:D The thing that I love most about this perfume is the beautiful green bottle and the name "Emerald Dream". A lovely fragrance, nothing super unique but neverthelessly, a pleasant fresh, green aquatic scent.:) Reminds me a bit of DKNY's Be Delicious, has the same kind of "cucumberness", tho cucumber seems to be missing from the notes, lol. Something for everyday usage in the spring and summer. I like it!

Mysticalili

I think this perfume is too strong for day wear. I live in Brazil where is summer all the time and some friends told me this fragrance is more suitable for night. It´s really adorable and long lasting! Recommended! :-)

guest_Tally
guest_Tally

I've bought it in the summer of 2008.
Very nice, cool and fresh scent, good staying power too. My aunt always gives me compliments when I'm wearing it.
Very suitable for hot summer days and also for evenings. Very curious to the Bali and Brazil perfume.

luz
luz

So fresh... smells like a dream indeed.

Chandramukhi
Chandramukhi

I forced myself to experience the sensation of emeralds while trying Emerald Dream. At first (few seconds) it worked, because the opening is bright and energetic like the light filtered through emerald pared jewelry and also sweet like the luxe. It's rather the opulent sensation of dark green, as it is not exactly the citrus freshness. After the short dream, a familiarity of the scent came in, like the familiar sleeping room surrounding us at awakening - and the melon was surfacing. A melon not yet rippened, greenish, but still unmistakable. The background for this breakfast was the jasmine smell coming as from a close garden. There were also some other flowers in the garden,perhaps orchids. And there were also other fruits in the plate, perhaps pears and plums. It could be delicious for those loving those fruits. And so the emeralds were gone.

perfumes_addict
perfumes_addict

this is definately a must-have for hot summer days. it is fresh, but not like the cool water way fresh. it's more original and feminine. nice one! but you should know that it doesn't last very long...

Mysticalili

I bought this perfume without testing it before. And WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE!!!!I can´t stop sniff myself. LOL.Just love it! =)

mudpach
mudpach

This is a fresh, floral scent.I like it!

It's like DKNY Be delicious, i don't know how:)

greenpink
greenpink

nice, light and pleasant. I didn't like it the first time I sprayed it on my wrist, smelled strong alcohol. Then I sprayed it in the air and took a swirl in it and the true scent came out and I liked it much better. it's a mixture of green and floral. Not too unique but lovely.

Taliera
Taliera

Aquatic, flowery scent, quite strong - good for vacation or everyday wear, if you like fresh floral scents. The name is totally right for it - smells like an emerald! - Or at least what I would imagine an emerald to smell like... (arouses the colour "green" in my head). The bottle is a jewel!

i like it, lasts long too. good choice for summer fun

nefertitidancer
nefertitidancer

Is a very plesant perfume and i do agree with Moszatka about the aquatic floral fragance... is very fresh and it will suit a lot of womans for everyday use at summer. I think it could cause good impression too, is simple and clean... so i´m seriously thinking of buying one to try.

Moszatka
Moszatka

Typical aquatic- floral fragrance, nothing special. Not bad, but not too delicious.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Estée Lauder Emerald Dream fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Estée Lauder Emerald Dream, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Emerald Dream by Estée Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Emerald Dream by Estée Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.