Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Pleasures Artist`s Edition Estée Lauder for women

Pleasures Artist`s Edition Estée Lauder for women
dislike

Pleasures Artist`s Edition by Estee Lauder is a floral green fragrance for women. Pleasures Artist`s Edition was launched in 2006. The fragrance features peony, lily, karo karounde, jasmine and rose.

Peony Lily Karo Karounde Jasmine Rose

Pleasures Artist`s Edition Fragrance Reviews

Estee Lauder PLEASURES ARTIST'S EDITION is definitely a worthy flanker of PLEASURES, by which I mean a closely related composition that will appeal to those who like the original formula but are looking to add a new bottle to their collection. This flanker is so similiar to my memory of the original that I actually had to do a side-by-side wrist test to convince myself that EL had not simply poured PLEASURES into a new, "artsy" bottle.

Verdict: The two compositions do smell a bit different, and I prefer this flanker because it *seems* to have slightly less pink pepper. But, honestly, if you like one of these, you'll like the other, and if not, not!

Have I been tricked by the claims that this is a new composition? Are these in fact the same? Have I succumbed to the power of suggestion? Does my sample vial contain PLEASURES rather than PLEASURES ARTIST'S EDITION? Il se peut. On ne sait jamais.

Does any of this matter, given that the flanker is probably out of production anyway? (So many skeptical questions, so little time... ou bien???)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Estée Lauder Pleasures Artist`s Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Estée Lauder Pleasures Artist`s Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pleasures Artist`s Edition by Estée Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pleasures Artist`s Edition by Estée Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Envy L`Occitane en Provence Rose 4 Reines Estée Lauder Dazzling Gold Lancome Tresor Issey Miyake Le Feu d'Issey Estée Lauder Pleasures Jo Malone London Red Roses Chloe L'Eau de Chloe Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Estée Lauder Beautiful Love L`Occitane en Provence The Vert  (Green Tea) Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Marc Jacobs Splash - The Pear 2008 Yves Saint Laurent Paris Premieres Roses Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 Calvin Klein Eternity Rose Blush Yves Saint Laurent Paris Eau de Printemps Limited Edition 2009 Antonia`s Flowers Antonia's Flowers