Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Pegaso Etro for women and men

Pegaso Etro for women and men
dislike

Pegaso Etro for women and men Pictures Pegaso Etro for women and men Pictures Pegaso Etro for women and men Pictures Pegaso Etro for women and men Pictures

Etro Pegaso was introduced in 2009, as the 22nd perfume of the Etro collection. Outer cartons were redesigned and are now decorated with white "paisley" motive. A book of photographs, "Flower Power" by Kean Etro, was introduced. It features 50 ml flacons with flowers in various nuances. The new edition, Pegaso, was inspired by Pegasus, a mythological horse with wings, along with olfactive evocations of Tuscane, Umbria and its countryside. The perfume includes aromas such as basil, bergamot, neroli, iris, black pepper, cedar, benzoin and labdanum. The perfume is available as 50 ml (1.7 oz) EDT.

Bergamot Citron Neroli

Declaration

Pegaso Fragrance Reviews

Escoteric
Escoteric

Smells clean and fresh a perfect summer scent, however lack longevity and very poor sillage. You would do better to buy a fabric freshener. It is nice but if you want this sort of clean smell, try Le Tulipe by Bryedo.

It a fragrance which people think wow you have just showered and you have a good grooming regime. I think IMHO its more suited for a young woman than a man.

mudpach
mudpach

Very soft woody-citrus scent with a poor sillage and longevity...unfortunatelly because it is a would be a perfect elegant summer scent for men and woman equally. Pity...

panda0410
panda0410

A soft gentle aromatic, Pegaso opens with plenty of neroli and basil, with some light bergamot entwined, the opening is fresh and green, but gentle, without being crisp. The labdanum is this is quite noticeable, its a note this fragrance could have done without. Later cedar, iris, and benzoin mature in the base for a soft woody experience. The perfume isn't unique, Ive had something entirely similar previously, and its not about sexy or sophistication either. Its a cool, casual fragrance I could see used in the office. Best for day wear.

Pinni
Pinni

Pegaso was a speed love for me! I smelled it and Ambra in a store and fell in love with both right away. I was obsessed with them for the day but my love faded the next morning.

Pegaso smells like straigh-forward cardamom to me! I was very surpriced not to find it on the list. That's why I can't separate any notes I smelled there as the combination combination smelled exactly like cardamom when I tried it.

Considering the fact that Pegaso smells like the spice in baked goods to me, could it be that I loved it because I was very hungry at the time? After all I don't really even want to go back to it anymore.

vertigo
vertigo

Really lovely!

I smelled a charming, fresh, beaming accord of bergamot with basil and a hint of pepper. Summery, relaxed, simple, mediterranean - could make my perfect warm season smell.

But staying power of 1 hour is really unsatisfactory for this price. The accord just faded, didn't reveal anything else than it was in the top notes.

Cereza
Cereza

I've got a bit cold, so it was such a pleasure to inhale this. It opens a bit medical, but only in the best way, very aromatic, first I was surprised by a burst of basil and pepper, followed by sweet neroli and warm resins. I love how it all plays together. It smells a bit of eucalyptus actually and together with warm resins makes a weird, but enjoyable mix.
I'm not particularly fond of woody fragrances, but this smells lovely. I think it would work perfect on a man, but it's definitely unisex, so a woman who enjoys woody fragrances should give this a try.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I don't know where I got the idea that this was a fruity floral - perhaps the mental image of a pink winged horse? Needless to say, my expectations were borne out of whimsy and grieviously injured by reality.

Despite being quite assertive, Pegasus doesn't have any sharp edges. It is bountiful and bursting with life. Opening with a bright and cheery basil/bergamot the fragrance becomes softer as it progresses, the iris bringing Pegasus back to a more pronounced and feminine keel. Even the pepper is relatively subdued, adding an interesting facet without becoming too dusty/prickly.

The drydown comprises cedar and the creamy sweetness of benzoin. This remains very much androgynous though, adapting itself to its wearer.

I don't consider Pegasus a very engaging perfume, Etro seems to make quite intellectual perfumes, not so much the thrilling 'shagging in the back alley' kind. With this in mind, I would recommend Pegasus as suitable for men and women working in the office.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I've seen Pegaso for some time now and wanted to test it, but always gone past it to test something else. Today I almost gone past too.. I decided to test Etra and also spotted this one, so I sprayed some on blotter to see what it is (I'm lately testing a lot of things on paper strips, because that's whole range I'm unfamiliar yet and curiosity takes over).
At first it's very light, subtle floral that I almost immediately thought to be nothing special.
Later, as I rushed past it (it's on top of my old pc) I caught a whiff and picked it up again.
Well, it changed. Creamy floral with benzoin a little amount of pepper gives this scent some character.
Smells very like some kinda vintage cream- rich and thick, but also with some lightness to it.
Not quite what I want now (I'm into L'Artisan's dry spices now <3)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Etro Pegaso fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Etro Pegaso, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pegaso by Etro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pegaso by Etro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.