Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Faconnable pour Elle Faconnable for women

Faconnable pour Elle Faconnable for women
dislike

Faconnable pour Elle Faconnable for women Pictures Faconnable pour Elle Faconnable for women Pictures

Faconnable pour Elle by Faconnable is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Faconnable pour Elle was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Gerard Anthony. The fragrance features peony, sandalwood, mandarin orange, freesia and heliotrope.

Peony Sandalwood Mandarin Orange Freesia Heliotrope

Faconnable pour Elle Fragrance Reviews

olga1780
olga1780

Wow, I just got my Armani Lei, and once I sprayed it I thought about F. Pour Elle right away. So here I am looking to compare the notes, and Ananya is spot on about its similarity to Armani Lei!!!

In my opinion pour Elle is louder and a little sharper than Lei. Other than that, it's a wonderful refreshing floral. I think the fans of heliotrope note would appreciate this scent.

ananya20
ananya20

Just got this one today and I'm So dissapointed! This smells like a lighter version of Armani Pour Lei.

Very play-dough like and gives me a headache. Will be passing it on. Not refreshing at all.

anosmia
anosmia

This perfume smells so feminine!!!

As the mandarin orange fades out, it develops a slightly powdery smell which is really soft and heavenly.

Very good for daily use, especially on hot and humid days.

lovefull5
lovefull5

It's clean and calm, a nice fragrance for daily use

MK
MK

I very love this unusual fragrance,unusual fresh with mandarin orange and freesia, it has also a little bit bitter scent which is not bad. I will buy it again.

triplex
triplex

This fragrance is very soft and has a "clean" feel to it
The mandarin and sandalwood are very prominent.
I havent worn it for a long time but I remember why I
Wanted it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Faconnable Faconnable pour Elle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Faconnable Faconnable pour Elle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Faconnable pour Elle by Faconnable. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Faconnable pour Elle by Faconnable represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee Sonia Rykiel Rykiel Rose Christian Dior Poison Tendre Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Bvlgari BLV Hermes Kelly Caleche Jacomo Art Collection by Jacomo #08 Gucci Gucci Rush Annick Goutal La Violette Hanae Mori Magical Moon Hermes 24 Faubourg Guerlain Shalimar Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Boucheron Boucheron Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Jesus Del Pozo In Black Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Van Cleef & Arpels Birmane Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Hermes Elixir des Merveilles