Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Fan di Fendi Blossom Fendi for women

Fan di Fendi Blossom Fendi for women
dislike

Fan di Fendi Blossom Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Blossom Fendi for women Pictures

Fan di Fendi Blossom is a new scent of spring and cherry blossoms. Launching in March 2014, it is a part of the Fan di Fendi collection that, as far as the line for women goes, includes the original Fan di Fendi from 2010, Eau de Toilette edition from the 2011, Fan di Fendi Extreme from 2012 and Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche from 2013.

Fendi Fan di Fendi Blossom focuses on Sakura Japanese cherry blossom and exudes joie de vivre. The beginning of the composition is made of fruits such as Japanese pear and raspberry. Delicate scent of cherry blossom fills the heart, wrapped in a veil of Egyptian jasmine and Chinese magnolia. Slightly powdery base consists of vanilla and white musk.

The fragrance is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Pear Raspberry Pink Pepper

Japanese Cherry Blossom Egyptian Jasmine Magnolia

White Musk Vanilla

Fan di Fendi Blossom Fragrance Reviews

passionata20
passionata20

19. august 2015

Since i've heard that LVHM has discontinued the whole Fendi range AGAIN i wanted to try those ones, that are still available. I see them Fendis being on discount in shops and when i saw thus "Blossom" 50ml for under 30euros i thought i would buy it blnd. Thanks God i have tested it though before buying - this one is not good at all! Not worth the Fendi name and smells very synthetic and drugstorey. The opening is all about sour cherry note muxed with pink pepper. The pear appears just for the short while in the very opening and quickly fades away. The closer to drydown the more synthetic raspberry i smell. No powder on me however. Honestly it smells like a room spray and has a very low sillage! I need to pu my nose up to my wrist to smell it ( and there are 2 time wrist sprays!!!). Lasts less than 2 hours on my skin as well.
I wouldn't buy i even for those 29euros they asked for it. I bet noone will miss it ever. The weakest of the Fan di Fendi range.
BTW, it smells much better on the paper strip than on my skin. Might be the cherry problem with my chemistry

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

lady_ireth264
lady_ireth264

I got the sample vial of this perfume, Fan di Fendi Blossom. My impression, certainly blossomy indeed. I quite like it. Not that it's supremely original, cherry blossom scent is kinda common, but still it smells good. Not mind blowing, but good. However, after it's refreshing blast of top notes, it goes too powdery for me. The intensity of the powdery note lessens while the scent progresses and finally die down in the musky note. If only it's not that powdery, this will be refreshing even in the heat of summer.
Wear in cool temperature, spring would be best. And don't overspray unless you like powdery note.

Cassiano
Cassiano

After the success of Fan di Fendi EDP, in 2010, followed by the Eau de Toilette version, in 2011, in addition to versions Extreme, in 2012 (to complement the male version) and Eau Fraiche, from 2013, the house decided to release this floral version, in 2014, celebrating the youthful and energetic woman.

This bright floral was inspired by the beauty and the aroma of the delicate cherry blossom from Japan, known as Sakura. Its official notes are Japanese Nashi Pear, raspberry and pink pepper, in the top of the composition. Then, cherry blossom, magnolia and jasmine absolute, in the heart. Finally, vanilla and musk, in the base.

While other versions have notes of tea and bases with patchouli and leather, in this one there was a ransom to the nuances of pear, as in the output of the original version. And the base does not bring the leather, changing the concept of the line and going for a more sensual and slightly powdery aspect.

The bottle kept the same visual identity - created on the iconic handbags of the brand, with its duality of colors and textures - and this time, brings nuances of pink and coral, containing a slightly pinkish liquid. Do not be surprised if you find pictures of this perfume with a bottle of pink and baby blue colors. In fact, the bottle brings a protective plastic that must be removed. However, as it is very well applied, besides the fact that the explanation about it comes only in one corner of the box, there is a risk you may think it is a different product or even false. Watch out!

The fragrance is floral and fruity, very tasty and light. The highlight is on account of floral notes, as we can see, clearly, the magnolia and the freshness of Sakura blossom. From the base, I can’t feel anything of vanilla, only the musk.

Unfortunately, it is very soft, which is why there are criticisms about its durability. In fact, it lasts on the skin, but it is very mild, more like an Eau de Cologne. It is wise to go heavy on the application and focus on smaller and closed environments, such as shareable workplaces, doctor's offices, etc. It is also a great option for gifts to young teenagers, as well as it is suitable for women, who are intolerant to very strong perfumes and do not give up soft fragrances in their routines. It fits very well with spring and summer days.

Correcting the text: it is available in Eau de Toilette 30, 50 and 75 ml

clebermaximo

Mona Thorbourr, LVMH released Fendi Blossom exclusively in Brazil (the release date was June 3rd, at the Fendi store in São Paulo). I know it will be released in Russia soon but do not know about the rest of the world. Companies create some versions which are made to be sold just here as one version of Flower by Kenzo and Azzaro Chrome called Acqua Forte.

almarie

So, we have this in our store. But, unfortunately I have found that it is very light. I tried this on, but after 15 minutes, it still is rather light.:(

auroramaria
auroramaria

I got to test this flanker today and was really surprised at how lovely it smells it is very sweet with cherry and vanilla it has good longevity and medium sillage finallly a fendi flanker i like

marylu
marylu

Fendi Blossom is nothing like the other Fendi's I've tried which were heavier, stronger. This one is very, very light, soft and airy. Amazingly light, even for me, a lover of softer, lighter scents.

Upon first applying, I get a burst of citrus, although citrus isn't listed as part of the composition and light cherry blossom, sweetened with a touch of vanilla. A very delicate scent. Sits close to the skin. Longevity is not great. I will have to keep reapplying.

Overall, a light summer fragrance, like a lot of others. Nothing really outstanding about it in my opinion. Something I definitely would not pay full price for.

I will wear it and enjoy but if you prefer your perfumes with more punch, this one is probably not for you.

Update:
After testing this several times, it grew on me and became one of my most frequently used this summer. Nothing ground breaking about it but overall a nice summer scent that I'm happy to have in my collection.

I am not too impressed with it, I have both Fan di Fendi EDP and EDT, plus the intense version, all lovely, rich, interesting.Blossom falls short of being the same quality, it smells light, almost like a Bath& Body scent, plain. Pleasant but really nothing too interesting.
I expected better..I don't distinguish the notes, it is a fruity blend of notes..just ok...

almarie

I see that my store(Lord & Taylor) has it on their website too, but unfortunately not in the store as of yet:( So I will wait until it comes in, then I will see if it warrants a purchase.

almarie

Well, I am still waiting to try this scent. I see that it is available on Bloomingdale's website, but unfortunately I do not have a Bloomingdale's near me to sample it first, so I will keep my eyes open for more reviews and possibly if we have it at Lord & Taylor, then I will smell it and hopefully buy it!

almarie

I so want this! I have the original Fan Di Fendi as well as the Eau Fraiche and this one will be no exception!Looking forward to March when this one is finally here.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fendi Fan di Fendi Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fendi Fan di Fendi Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fan di Fendi Blossom by Fendi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fan di Fendi Blossom by Fendi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.