Designers » F-H » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche Fendi for women

Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche Fendi for women
dislike

ozonic
Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche Fendi for women Pictures

Fan di Fendi perfume line from Fendi includes three feminine (debut Fan di Fendi from 2010, Fan di Fendi Eau de Toilette from 2011 and Fan di Fendi Extreme from 2012) and one masculine edition (Fan di Fendi pour Homme from the 2012). In the spring of the 2013, the collection expands with the new fragrance for women - Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche.

Perfumers behind this new and fresh reinterpretation are Delphine Lebeau-Krowiak, Francois Demachy and Benoist Lapouza. White flower bouquet is mixed with woods and spicy accords, being all soft and silky. The result is a floral - green explosion of freshness. Bergamot, Calabrian lemon and cardamom from Guatemala are at the top. The heart includes white flowers and green tea leaves, laid on a woody - leathery base.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Italian Lemon Guatemalan Cardamom

Scent Essence - Wild Bergamot

Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Cassiano
Cassiano

After the success of Fan di Fendi EDP (2010), followed by the Eau de Toilette version, launched in 2011 and the Extreme version in 2012, the brand decided to launch this Eau Fraiche version in 2013, which came to be a version even more fresh (as the name says).

And just like in previous creations, ingredients such as green tea, white flowers and leather continue to be part of the DNA of the Fan di Fendi line and have not been removed from this version. However, while the Eau de Parfum and Eau de Toilette versions bring notes of tangerine, jasmine, patchouli and leather as key notes in their compositions, this one was built from the Extreme version, which explored different citrus on top and removed the patchouli of the composition.
We have then, an olfactory pyramid that features notes of Sicilian lemon, bergamot and cardamom of Guatemala (in the head), followed by Sencha green tea, jasmine and orange blossom (in the heart), which rest on a base of cedar, musk , mate absolute and leather (in the base). It is considered a floral-aquatic but, on my skin, it behaved like a floral-green.

At first, I can say that Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche is a delight, which activates sensations of relaxation and well-being in our brains. For the most connected with aromatherapy, it is easy to understand this relationship, which is very common in scents that have notes of green tea. At the same time, the citrus output imparts a fresh (non-acidic) content, which together with the floral accord results in a green smell of freedom, open sky, cleanliness and sunny days.

Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche has no contraindications. It is an easy to please fragrance and, to improve, is quite shareable. But, unfortunately, it also has defects: although it has a long duration, exudes badly and ends very close to the skin, making necessary a lot of effort to feel the fragrance on the application points.
So you might think: "would not it be normal for an Eau Fraiche"? And the answer is no. Why? Because despite being sold as Eau Fraiche which, in theory, is lighter than an Eau de Cologne, this fragrance is actually an Eau de Toilette. Eau Fraiche is just its name (which has not gained a caret (fraîche)). Therefore, for an Eau de Toilette, it has a projection far below the desired one.

In my opinion, it needs a heavy finger on the spray and focus on smaller and enclosed environments, such as medical offices. I would love to feel this fragrance on my dentist, for example.
To conclude, it is worth saying that the bottle maintained the same visual identity – idealized over the brand's iconic handbags – and the fragrance was created by Delphine Lebeau-Krowiak, Francois Demachy and Benoist Lapouza, who came together to create the masculine fragrance and also signed some of the previous versions, already mentioned in this text.

Megamind
Megamind

Now I have it for already some time. What I like in this scent is that it is very natural smelling. Even if I put a lot of sprits it remains natural. Definitely is in the category "summer refreshing scent". It is simple but so pleasant. Several sprays after the shower and a good mood is guaranteed. Bergamot, white flowers and green tea are prominent. But I do not notice any hint of leather, cardamom or woods. It is a shy and light scent with a small longevity and projection and I keep it for those days when I'm tied from loud fragrancies or when I travel on plane or on train. Thus I won't be ill from fragrance in such a compressed and crowded spaces.

agarobka
agarobka

Oh boy... this might be the very first time when after the blind buy and first sniff I really said to myself..."What have I done?? It's awful." I just don't remember any other perfume smelling so sharp at the begining. Fortunately the smell melts very quickly into a wonderful gentle fragrance, sophisticated yet light like an ocean air in some tropical country. And it's rather unique. What I appreciate a lot, tired already with all similar fragrances available in the stores now. So I do recommend to try this one. You might be as surprised as I was, with initial disappointment and final delight.:)

Kai'elle
Kai'elle

I adore this. Its a gentle, green, fresh spicy skin scent on me. Perfect for a scorching Australian summer :) Very refreshing and inoffensive. I do wish it was stronger...but then again...if I got my wish I might not have a perfume that I could rely on when the weatherman is terrorising me with a week of 46c!

L: Low
S: Very soft

Music_luver77
Music_luver77

I have a sample and tried this one today. What a delightful surprise! It smells very clean and aquatic floral to me. I don't get citrus at all. Maybe not a unique scent, but a nice one to choose when you just want to smell nice.

Rotorwife
Rotorwife

This was a blind buy for me. I usually go for darker more intense perfumes but I guess I was just in a "mood" that day so I went ahead and bought it. I've worn it about 6 times now so I think I can write a heartfelt review.

Yes this is a green perfume. Not in the same vibe as Estee Lauder Private Collection, more like green tea in a bottle with citrus. It's extremely mellow and easy to wear. I can't see how anyone would be offended by this one. The citrus makes it feel sunny and happy and the green tea type of vibe makes it feel relaxing and calm. I don't get much of the leather undertone but I'm not that experienced at picking out all the separate notes. If leather is in there it's not too loud. Must be blended well.

The feeling I get when wearing this perfume is of laying on a hammock on a 70 degree day sipping a mild lemonade. The weather is perfect, I don't have a care in the world, and I am as relaxed and happy as I have ever been.

This perfume is not too sweet so any age woman (or man) could wear this. I think this perfume would also be a great layering scent to tone done something that is too screechy.

mihaela.rosca2
mihaela.rosca2

I HAVE THIS FRAGRANCE, AND I MUST SAY THAT EVEN IS IT'S VERY GREEN, IT SMELLS GLAMOUROUS (GUESS ITS FROM THE LEATHER NOTE). EASY TO WEAR, CLEAN, FEMENINE, A YOUNG SMELL, MAYBE A LITTLE BIT SENSUAL.
IN DAYTIME, WHEN IM DRESSED IN A LIGHT FLORAL DRESS I TEND TO USE THIS PERFUME, AND IT FITS PERFECTLY.

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

Green tea, citruses and white flowers!
three of my favorite notes.Pretty, nice
سمپلش هست.طالبین پیام بدهند

Museumgal
Museumgal

Fresh floral-tea scent, about an equal mix of light white florals and light tea. Just of touch of citrus mixed in, like a lemon slice mixed in a glass of iced tea. This would be good for someone who was looking for a green tea with more florals than Elizabeth Arden's original. It is light, inoffensive, and refreshing. Good for work or day time casual wear. Sillage is light and unfortunately the lasting time is only about three hours.

babygurl72
babygurl72

Way too flowery for me. Smells very ordinary and cheap. I love Fendi, but the original and the discontinued ones are the best. If anyones interested, pm me.

emi

I love love love it so much! Green tea, citruses and white flowers! Perfect combination for me. It's so light and fresh but quite long lasting and has good projection. It reminds me of discontinued Puma fragrance with white cap, the first one I think. Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche is AMAZING and classy.

Lana148
Lana148

I smell lovely jasmine + citrus + some woody notes. White floral lovers should try this one. It's very nice.

Maybe not the most complex Fendi, but a fresh citrusy scent, perfect for summer days, or when you want to wear a refreshing scent...as for me, I prefer the Fan di Fendi EDT, I find it more complex..but overall, nice reation by Fendi.appropriate for any casual occasion. I find if to have a bit of a masculine vibe. So not sure I will keep it.

katushka37
katushka37

At first I ignored Fendi Eau Fraiche because it sounded like another fresh floral citrus scent (although I am a huge fan of these scents).

I managed to score a heavily discounted tester bottle and I must say I love it! Tea, citrus and florals are nicely balanced in this scent, it is not too green, nor too sharp. The tea is a mix of earl grey and jasmine and it doesn't overpower other components. I can barely detect woody notes and leather but I think they make this scent adhere better.

It is an easy-to-wear designer scent that makes me feel that little bit more polished and confident.

Update: it became my regular work scent or daytime scent when I don't feel like wearing powerful fragrance.

mluckyg
mluckyg

Light refreshing tea and citrus scent with soft leather base. The soft leather is quite detectable and gives its longer longevity.
It is a nice change from Cedar or Patchouli Base.
The orange flowers are very light and well blended.

insolence
insolence

Very fresh and relaxing scent. Perfect for summer. Much better than original Fan di Fendi, which smells too powdery for my taste. Its dry down reminded me of Idylle edt by Guerlain.

xVal
xVal

This perfume smells really fresh and clean, what I love.
But I can detect the leather, and it completely ruins everything for me. :(
I'm so disappointed, and the lasting power for such a high price is a downfall too.
Though, I still like the smell, wish I would find a perfume that smells the same, with no leather.

Nuriyarose
Nuriyarose

contrary to 'Damag' i think that the bottle is beutifull , its totaly cool and fresh looking for the summer
for the perfume smell i found it very unisex
kind of bulgari ea Vert
, grass+lemon , relaxing very comfort and alluring

Juliette La Ciel
Juliette La Ciel

A smell for young girls who just start using their first perfumes in high school. A more pricy variant of all those body mists from soap shops to just smell of hygenic cleanness.
The character is either boring or in the best case modest and decent like a nun. May be for those who work at a perfume-haters office.

In Vogue
In Vogue

At first application, I'm overwhelmed by the strong cigarette smoke accord. After 10 mins. it smells like grandma's smoker's breath. After 20 mins, this subsides, and I pick up citrussy notes, and some kind of soft floral mixed in, but the smokiness is still there. It reminds me of the scent of dirty ashtrays and pledge. After 45 mins. it's all but gone.

Myheartisfaraway
Myheartisfaraway

First note on my skin smels just like honey,or may be hot black tea with it, but after it just very slight aquatic smell,which i nor like or dislike. Won't buy, I don't like that wierd honey smell and after taht it's nothing special.

valerie.aardahl
valerie.aardahl

I fell in love with it by accident. I got a small the sample in the bag last time I shopped at a perfumery. I tried it at home and was very surprised. It is fantastic! Perfect for spring and summer. Smells like a green ice tea, or like a fresh rain in the middle of a hot sunny day. Green, fresh, slightly sour. This is a must have for my summer vacation.

PiankoPianko
PiankoPianko

mmmm i love it

dormir6
dormir6

Pretty, nice, green tea. Happy, citrus, you feel like drinking it :-) Like a good lemonade, fortunatelly it is not sweet, nor too lemony. The bottle shows exactly what you can wait. Pure, refreshing tea, leaves with dew. Perfect! Similar to Elizabeth Arden Green Tea.

yidansheng
yidansheng

We can never get tired of citrus + green tea combination, which is a forever-freshen-up smell. In this one, tea is not playing the main role. It coordinates well with citrus and floral, safe, fresh, not boring.

Damag
Damag

Sounds interesting, bottle looks cheap & boring though, nothing compared to fan di fendi, fan di fendi eau de toilette & fan di fendi extreme those bottles are gorgeous, classy & look expensive! Plus smell amazing! But as they say never judge a book by its cover" We shall see ;)

emi

Bergamot, cardamon and tea - three of my favorite notes... I can't wait to try it. I hope leather will not stand out though...

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

Leather instead of musk. I'm curious about it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fendi Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fendi Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche by Fendi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fan di Fendi Eau Fraiche by Fendi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay