Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Fan di Fendi pour Homme Fendi for men
dislike

leather
Fan di Fendi pour Homme Fendi for men Videos
Fan di Fendi pour Homme Fendi for men Pictures Fan di Fendi pour Homme Fendi for men Pictures Fan di Fendi pour Homme Fendi for men Pictures Fan di Fendi pour Homme Fendi for men Pictures

The house of Fendi came back on perfume market after the 2005 – 2010 break with the release of the fragrance Fan di Fendi. Fan di Fendi Eau de Toilette, the fresher version of this feminine fragrance, was introduced in summer 2011. In fall 2012, the collection expands with the first masculine edition - Fan di Fendi Pour Homme, along with the intense feminine version - Fan di Fendi Extreme.

This masculine scent aims at mysterious, sophisticated and urban men who radiate charisma and modern elegance. Therefore, the composition tends to be both fresh and modern, as well as classic and refined. Its character is fresh woody – aromatic, created by perfumers Francois Demachy, Delphine Lebeau-Krowiak and Benoit Lapouza.

Fan di Fendi pour Homme blends notes of citrus with soft woody tones and touches of basil, cardamom, red pepper and leather.

The face of the perfume is Mark Ronson, music producer, composer, DJ and style icon in the company of model Anja Rubik.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. Fan di Fendi pour Homme was created by Francois Demachy, Delphine Lebeau-Krowiak and Benoist Lapouza.

Citruses Woody Notes Leather Cardamom Pink Pepper Basil

Fan di Fendi pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

rmf1112
rmf1112

Reminds me of a more masculine Allure homme, or lighter Opium homme. Nice and spicy without being too intrusive. Performs well and my wife likes it also. Winner in my book. I like the assoluto, but it can be too much at times, whereas this is more versitile.

vickhazel
vickhazel

Hari ini aku bli woww wanginya mantap awet....
Tak kasih skor
8.5 / 10
Rekomended... Modern.

Kountrytx
Kountrytx

10/10. I can't say nothing bad about it

saiff anham
saiff anham

this beautiful ambery woody leather notes is stays longer than i expected, i dont know why someone would say it would likely disappear within an hour but it stays so much longer in my skin. i admit it that i underestimate this fragnance when i bought it, but when i try it for the first time i was blown by how beauty the scent is.its gourmand, alluring, relaxing, sweet, sexy and masculine. it is a sexy dating fragnance for sure.

Scent : 8,5
Sillage : 7,5
Longevity : 8

ultrannaise
ultrannaise

I have waited months to sample this, and finally ordered a tester. Two sprays to my wrist and it is a weak skin scent within an hour! I don't see any point in buying this.

The Assoluto version has better performance, if you like a bit of oud.

RobbieX
RobbieX

This is a beautiful woody citrus perfume with leather. It could be more potent, but the silage is actually quite good and long lasting. Fan di Fendi is a well blended and classy scent that has a really nice character. Starts with citruses and wood, then the leather kicks in. Finally you get cedar and other woods. This was a blind buy and I'm glad I got this - it really is very good!

sindri
sindri

so i bought it like two years ago
and havenb't used it for over 5 times
why ?
because it is horrible and plain
nothing exciting
so leather ? yep, definitely there but sofe tender leather with no masculine vibe
woody notes ? hmmm....i don't think so
pink pepper ? flash in a second and then disappear
patchouli ? a little
so this is a very commercial typical unthrilling male perfume
please don't waste your money on this one
i sold it to someone interested in this with $40
well, he likes it, that's best for this perfume
BTW, this is perfect for autumn and winter
but just not my cup of tea
there's a millions of better perfumes than this one

velizar enchev
velizar enchev

This is one of the best perfumes of all time. Particularly suitable for the winter cold autumn days and spring. The strong smell great mix of natural odors is unique! Extremely classy and stylish perfume for men + 30. The fragrance begins with the smell of orange, which quickly disappears, but leaves a soft shade. Then comes a sense of natural forest wood and caradamom. It is interesting to note that many perfumes have this mix of flavors, but only Fendi leave a lasting trace of cunning style and chic.
The flavor is very durable and can be used +6 hours. Overall, this perfume is absolutely unique and incredible! For me this is the best winter parfum ever produced.

Sillage: 9/10
Chic: 9/10

enocg21
enocg21

Love the blend of cardamom, leather and woody notes. Scent wise is a love but lacks in the performance dept. on my skin. Would've hit the love button but it's a LIKE for now

dolcethadon

@Fragrantica - The note breakdown for Fan di Fendi Pour Homme that is listed above is inaccurate.. Please replace the inaccurate note breakdown with the correct notes below..

Official Note Breakdown:

scent : 9/10
sillage : 8/10
longevity :8/10
80% night / 20% day fragrance
nice leather and smoky scent

said.mubarok.96
said.mubarok.96

all I can say is mysterious ... warm and hidden.

Redpula
Redpula

This unfortunately did not turn out well to my nose. It rarely happens in my perfumes journey. There is something in the opening and heart that is harsh on my olfactory sense, sadly caused me a headache. Maybe the red/pink pepper because I have great perfumes with notes of spices and leather. I enjoyed the beauty of it's dry down but if a perfume becomes harsh and unpleasant to my nose on other stages, I stay away from it. I sold my bottle to someone who enjoyed it.
This was my second try from Fendi. The first was the rare Fendi Theorema for Women and it was worth every sniff.
My rating for Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme:
5.00/10

heckoez

It's sweet warm, cozy. Reminds me of Givenchy Very Irresistible for Men. But it's more peppery. On my skin the peppery scent is very dominant. I can't recognize what notes that make this perfume so sweet, to my nose it's nutty. I think it's linear scent,,,suitable for night time. Very long lasting , on me it last 8 hours. Longer on clothes

BigQhatesyou
BigQhatesyou

Leather and woody base with fresh, aromatic, juicy citrus on top.

Just the right amount of sweetness.

A modern day masculine fragrance that's strangely unique and generic at the same time.

Average silage above average longevity.

I really like wearing it at night.

Cant rate it higher than 7.5/10

manu.tq

I tried layering Fan di Fendi with D&G The One, and wow, i was really impressed. The One seems to mask the sharp opening of Fendi, and together they create a very warm and seductive combo. Separately i find both to be very masculine scents, however, combined there's something feminine about it, which gives a very interesting twist.

alimuanis
alimuanis

discontinued ??? Oh i wish if he discontinued before i bought it, yes i'm sorry to all who like it and love it to say that, for me i'm disappointed so much i was excited too much to buy it and enjoy it after i try it once in fragrance shop but in that time i try more than 5 fragrances and i think i love this from fendi, so after months when i see offer 150 mL for $48 only and i already know it's discontinued in production from fendi so i immediately bought it with his brother aqua and he also 150 mL for $ 48
when they arrive i was so excited and i try this one Fan di Fendi pour Homme i try it and i'm in shock i just smell Papaya only with some notes from other scent i don't find leather i don't find warm spicy just little bit of woody and fruits especially Papaya who control all of notes of the scents. i write this after 10 days of trying it . and i don't like the scent i don't like the Longevity i don't like the Sillage i don't like it at all in every note in it . about aqua i think it's better than this nothing special in it but i will review it later when i try it enough in summer .

no wonder !! why the discontinued it it's better to all and A wise decision for the interest of each.Reputation and Consumer.

so sad to give it

Buysblind
Buysblind

This is nice. Fan di Fendi is a sweet and spicy pink pepper fragrance with a suede style leather in the heart and base. It has something of a fresh barbershop smell throughout that lends a traditional kind of clean, aromatic appeal. If I had to guess the notes without looking at the pyramid, I would have said that this has lavender in it, though it appears to be basil instead. Either way, it smells good albeit a little familiar. The suede is very smooth and even shows hints of coffee at times, serving as a nice base, different than your typical woody-amber ambroxan that's become so prevalent these days. Late into the dry down a light benzoin or vanilla merges with the woody, suede base. It's a really nice conclusion to everything, a soft, naturally comfortable way to wrap things up. Projection is on the quieter side. Longevity is surprisingly good. Thumbs up.

Side Note:

To me, this smells like a combination of Burberry London and Le Male. Fan di Fendi has the spicy opening of London, a fresh pink pepper accord that has a sweet spiciness approximating a sort of cherry tobacco flavor. It's mid and base bring out a smooth suede style of leather with a musky traditional "barbershop" impression similar to that of Le Male. The resemblance probably occurs through some combination of the cardamom and basil, as Fan di Fendi doesn't have lavender or mint listed in its pyramid, however the similar barbershop feel is definitely there in the base.

Overall, this is worth sampling. I'd even recommend it as a blind buy except for the fact that it might smell a little familiar if you already own London or Le Male. Not that it is exactly the same, but it's not worlds apart either.

norbertholy.com
norbertholy.com

Mainly cardamom and suede type of leather with little citrus and basil, what really need to be in to keep it in vibrant. Clear concept, easily understandable notes, smooth quality dry down, simple, but nice manly fragrance for chilly autumn daytime.
Very good price and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the sillage and the longevity.
Definitely worth the money.

manu.tq

Great longevity, seriously. It lasts from morning till evening. The smell evolves from leathery, citric and sharp to a very comforting powdery and a bit sweet spiced drydown. It is also very versatile, suitable for both day and night, in any occasion. This perfume deserves all the attention.

mikemuscles21
mikemuscles21

Actually they had a blow out marketing campaign here in Canada when they first released it. I think it was marketed so much that it became too common for people. Posters everywhere, The Bay, Holts etc. Too much circulation makes the price go down.

It needs to come up from the grass roots sometimes. It was just Too Everywhere. Remember CK One's release a thousand years ago? Same thing, on a lesser scale. Literally I remember seeing Fendi everywhere that year. It actually stopped me from sampling it because I thought it was just too common. (Paco R- One Million) I avoided it. People sometimes want things that are exclusive, or special (and somewhat popular), but not too common.
The advertising I did like. It was Class. But they went for too much quantity, which cheapened it.

So I ended up receiving it as a gift for X-Mas that year, and was astounded & surprised. I ended up LOVING it !!!
I ended up getting the Aqua and Assulotu when they came out. I love leather based fragrances. All the notes hit the right spot. Red Pepper? Yes! It turns out that someone at Fendi really did know what they were doing.( well sort of at Fendi,...Francois Demachy,) Not to mention, I always really did like the style of the bottle, I found it bold.

I LOVE these fragrances and it is a shame that they are being discontinued.

My opinion is they should have spent less MONEY on advertising, and more TIME on strategy & luxury.

Santiago
Santiago

This perfume, now discontinued, had an almost non existant marketing campaign and was always put on lower shelves in shops.

Fan di Fendi takes inspiration on old-school perfumes, like fougeres and cyphres, but it is not one of those, completely. It is modern and discrete, for me it doesn't project at all and it's a skin scent, with longevity of four of five hours maximum (edit-see below). Leather is definetly present, there is a citrus note in the opening, some woody notes in the middle, and a sweet-ish drydown.

I can see this perfume with people who smoke, this seems to have something matching the smell of tobacco.. and it probably suits men over 30 years old.

Why didn't it sell? Easy: no marketing, low projection and longevity, and above all, this is a lovely, elegant, mannish scent created in the era of synthetic cotton-candy immature perfumes.

Edit: to be accurate, FdF projects well for the first three or four hours, without offending, then it slowly starts to become a skin scent after two or three hours.
In the end, I love it. To me this is classy and sporty, can be worn at work as well as for a date.

trinity13
trinity13

similar to DKNY Unleaded which was released in the 90's.
don't understand why there is no review on the DKNY Unleaded here

Molko
Molko

On the paper smells like the vibe of Fahrenheit le parfum/Dior homme le parfum, dry and dark leather-powder completes with fresh and sweet notes. This dry cacao-leather-powder feeling is a top, after turns more sweet and fresh. The dyrdown not as unique as it was first. Similar to something but I can figure out:) It seems to me a good stuff, I'll test on my the skin next time, but I had no "clean" part on my hands to sniff:D

Moonchild1985
Moonchild1985

This fragrance just proves how advertising and publicity is the reason why many average (and mediocre) fragrances become bestsellers and some very nice scents fail... THIS deserved a better recognition... Why, Fendi? why haven't you put a little effort on marketing this? Mark Ronson (the face of the frag) hadn't made "Uptown funk" (with Bruno mars) yet, but already had a nice cool, edgy image going for him...
The good news is that you can have it for pretty cheap now.. Buy it while stocks last!
A nice departure of all the post-2010s extra sweet male fragrances (some compare this to early 90s male fragrances, and i can see why)... What you get here is a soft leather, leather and leather. its is masculine and i almost saw two testicles hanging at the bottom of my bottle, and some chest hair on the front :) ...
bergamot barely lasts 30 seconds after spraying then, l love how the leather starts to increase its presence. Soft, discreet at first, it becomes the main note during the drydown. This won't smell like a straight up new leather jacket though, thanks to the cardamom which had some sweetness to round the edges a little bit.
Very nice performance. Though the sillage / projection are somewhat shy passed the 3 first hours, this easily lasts from one morning to another on my skin even AFTER showering, i still get a whiff from my chest...

PS : am i the only one who thinks this smells just like burberry London with leather? (of course, it makes it perfect for fall and winter)

SCENT 9/10
LONGEVITY 10/10
PROJECTION 7/10
SILLAGE 6/10

MY NOTE : 8/10

PrincepsNocte
PrincepsNocte

I've just received my bottle, blind bought based on the reviews. I do like it a lot and can smell the resemblance to Spicebomb in the drydown, although it doesn't seem to project so much. Will definately by some back-up bottles and will also try the Assoluto.

fhr
fhr

very strong in beginning,like mugler's ones, very sweet, and leatherly spicey, no more what came out to me from some times when tried, dsquared2 does the same and I do have that already. might you judge it more sophisticated, as tried it more often... not my cup of tea, but appreciate the hype around this....

Dark-X
Dark-X

Starts off harsh like an 80s fougere perfume but the dry down is heavenly.

Woody & a little spicy. I detect the green smell of a violet leaf & the rich woody note of tobacco but they are not on the notes list.

Lmuradian
Lmuradian

This is a modern fragrance with OG fragrance vibe for men. Leather and cardamom. a sleeper scent lots of class.Wear this during the fall and winter. Grab it because it has been discontinued.

Arsenal Till I Die
Arsenal Till I Die

I don't care what anyone thinks about the scent of this but I for one love it and shame on fendi for the lack of advertising on this and assoluto. Both only on the market for two and a bit years and now they are gone! What was the point then....

Note: Fendi have since removed themselves completely from the fragrance market.

Dad jax
Dad jax

I bought this one right away smelling it on my wrist in Italy, a bit of an old school early90s type classic with leather and cardamom leading from the front with a herbal effect,it must be nice with suit and tie thats what i thought for a 30 plus bold guy but very bad longevity and projection, really, it made me upset and disappointed.

prego145
prego145

i bought this fragrance as I do not have this leathery theme yet from my current collection. during testing of the fragrance thru spraying on those fragrance strips, i really liked the smell, owing to the fact I dont have such scent lineage yet from my collection. I bought a 100ml bottle on the spot partly also because I knew the Fendi brand will not be a disappointment since it is a high fashion brand. Now that I own it, I have to say that though the scent is pleasant and i like it much, i cannot say the same with the sileage and longevity. The scent is not strong enough to reach someone who is like three feet away from you. Longevity is disappointingly short, perhaps just one hour. Dont expect to smell this fragrance in your body by mid afternoon if you sprayed it on in the morning; perhaps by lunch, it will already be gone. Other than that, I still like its scent. I also had the chance to smell the Acqua version which I was not that impressed maybe because I already have some Aquatic themed scents already.

bronstein
bronstein

This one has a slight retro charm, reminiscent of the classic era of male fragrances such as Aramis or Gentleman. This, however, does not mean that this one would just try to copy old class. Rather, it develops it further and transfers it into the the 21st century.

I admit that I have never heard of the corresponding fashion brand, and I am not sure whether its fragrances can be found in major shops outside of Italy. But this is irrelevant regarding the quality of the scent as such. This one reminds me of the underrated In2U Pop, which also had a synthetic undertone that suited it perfectly. This one is, however, more elegant and mature and one of my favourites for the present decade.

****

psychoskip
psychoskip

I love this one. Tested it at Macy's, and purchased it on the spot.

The dry down reminds me quite a bit of Thierry Mugler's Pure Malt. You get a little leather and dried berries.

Manny44
Manny44

This really is good. Warm, aromatic spicy leather and some sweet syntheticness that is agreeable. A real people pleaser. The basil and cardamom are used well here. Think D&G The One with leather instead of amber for a backbone. Very good outing by Fendi. 8/10. A mass-appeal designer with distinction.

Update: Gucci freakin II. I can't believe I've worn this a dozen times and never made the connection. Yup, a sweeter more peppery Gucci II.

takeitupthenose

I will preface by saying I am in complete love with this fragrance so if you don't like this you may want to stop reading.

The opening of this fragrance is delicious it is sweet and spicy and woody with an almost edible but not quite aroma. The citrus in the opening blends quite seamlessly and where often times citrus makes many men fragrances generic it actually makes this one a bit classy.

The heart notes is where the citrus subsides and the woody notes start to really unfold. This is where you get the "familiar" feel in this fragrance; however it isn't quite run of the mill there is a bit of edge due to the sweet/spicy combo mixed with a La Nuit type of cardamom.

In about 3 hours the leather really begins to peek from behind the curtains and this is where I think this fragrance stands head and shoulders above 9.5 out of 10 designers in your local department store.

I would swear there is some sandlewood but that could be the mix of the cardamom and woody notes causing this sweet creamy woodiness. The base of leather mixed with the this creamy sandlewood vibe with a tinge of spiciness from the pink peppercorn is what I think made this not a best seller.

I think this fragrance would have sold well without the leather. It would have flirted around the spicebomb with a bit less sweetness and definitely more tenacity and endurance.

For fragrance lovers this is one of the best designers I have experienced since La Nuit. There is not another modern designer on the market with this leather outside of Coach's latest offering; however, this can be had for under $30 today. I thought it was worth it at first smell retail.

So let me run it down:

Versatility: 4.5 out of 5. Outside of very hot weather outside this could work in any situation controlled by sprays

Projection: 3.5 out of 5. Depends on what you want. For me this is an office, out on the night type of scent so I don't want it going to far off the skin.

Longevity: 5 out of 5. I get a great bubble for the first 4 hours or so but it sticks around at least a full workday and commute

Smell: 5 out of 5. A perfect non-threatening leather with the spicy/woody/sweet accord popular in men's fragrances like La Nuit.

Overall: 4.5 out of 5 and it's current discounted price point 5 out of 5.

cologneking
cologneking

A blind buy, but worked out WONDERFULLY!

Fendi's Fan di Fendi Pour Homme is spicy but not like a spice rack; a wonderful mature, adult fragrance...great for wearing during the Autumn/Winter months or an evening out.

A MUST BUY TO ADD TO YOUR FRAGRANCE WARDROBE!

Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio
Dr.ivan.gutierrez.perio

It´s been a long time since i made a post but let me say just this,(not going to make a review or talk about the notes) i blind buyed this one based on reviews and im so glad i was blowed away! (and its quite difficult for me to get that impression by now) but i just couldnt stop sniffing and find it very similar to something i have smelled befored or even something i have and then bingo it was Viktor and Rolf spicebomb and im so sorry to say this but i do think this is better a little less sweet (spicebomb is a bit too sweet) and far away more masculin and compliment didnt took long to start and keep coming everytime i wear it, if you like spices or spicebomb this is IMO a step forward and upscaled.

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

Absolutely gorgeous scent, comprised of a variety of spicy, sweet, and leathery notes.
From the top, I can detect hints of apple, cinnamon, some mild citruses, and some deep leather that all kicks in to build a magnificent scent.
I blind purchased this from a gentlemen online, and have not looked back since. This is a bit underrated in the fragrance game, and unfortunately so as it is a wonderful smelling cologne.
It opens up fresh, and stays that way though the majority of the scent. The leather, while being a primary note, only surfaces under the shadow of the prevailing apple and cinnamon notes to give a nice blend that lasts on the skin for a better portion of 8+ hours. The projection is good, as well, holding a good scent cloud for the first 2-3 hours before retreating a bit to form a light bubble over the wearer.
All in all, I enjoyed this scent. It is definitely a great all year scent, as it brings up some fruity/ citrus notes with deeper undertones to reinforce its masculinity.
Spray recommendations: one to the chest, two the neck and you should be set. This one does not project in an overbearing mode, so you can be somewhat more liberal with the trigger.
I can easily see this on a more mature fellow, or even a young man (high school or college) who wants to live slightly ahead of their age.

Longevity: 8/10 (8+ hours)
Projection: 7/10 (2-3 hour scent cloud)
Versatility: 7/10 (Casual wear, or great for nights; any season)
Smell: 8/10 (Fruit, spice, and leather- perfect combo!)

Jay T
Jay T

J'obtenu un peu de 1 Million et un peu de Fuel for Life à la debut. J'adoré le s'assécher mais il suelment duré pour 5 heures.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

It took awhile but it's worth buying!
I wondered why this fragrance attracted me over and over??? Without reading the reviews, I realized that I enjoyed the opening notes of woodsy/green note as well cardamom. After a while this fragrance took on a really desirable warm/woodsy vib making it fantastic. I'm able to pickup a hint of red pepper and leather....not sure why? Leather like Oud have a very distinct aroma which cannot be mistaken with another note.
Both longevity and Silage are excellent lasting well past 10hrs on my skin spraying it once.
Finally thoughts,
The only other Fendi I ever owned was the first one for men and now Fendi pour Homme.
The main reason why I purchased this fragrance was due to the warm/woodsy/spicy blend which lasts for a real long time. I don't find it generic or similar to other fragrances out in the market.
It has been almost two weeks since I bought and at least 2x every day I've had woman compliment me on the fragrance I was wearing and wanted to know which one it was. In fact one of the women where I work liked it so much she bought it for herself.
I recommend this fragrance for those who want a frag that isn't too heavy yet it lasts well past 8hrs hours. 9.5/10

hamed perfumer
hamed perfumer

I love first openning and can smell vanilla and sweet notes!!!
not for me

dolcethadon

I had first sniffed this on a card at Macys after smelling a couple other scents and when I sniffed Fan Di Fendi Pour Homme I immediately thought "not bad".. I recently came across Fan Di Fendi Assoluto and was very impressed with it right from the first sniff, and because of that experience I decided to check out the original and I am glad I did.. Fan Di Fendi is a fragrance that you have to spray on your skin before you judge it.. Fan Di Fendi opens up bright and fresh but still spicy.. The opening consist of tangerine, bergamot, basil, and it all smells amazing when it hits your skin.. After a few minutes the scent begins to evolve and warm up a bit.. The heart consists of rose hips, spicy cardamom, and geranium.. The base consist of a very nice soft leather note, tonka bean to lend a bit of its sweetness, and a bit of patchouli.. This scent smells very nice and pleasant.. It is very modern but still has a classic touch to it.. It really does smell great! Just the right amount of citrus to give a fresh opening, just enough cardamom to spice it up, and just enough tonka to add a sweetness to the scent all while laying on a gorgeous soft light leather note.. There is a certain accord in Fan Di Fendi which I detect right from the beginning which reminds me a bit of Brut and I really like that.. I think that certain accord could have to do with the basil, geranium, and rose hips.. Overall this seems like a great casual scent that I will be using in the warm weather.. I wanted something that was not a bland citrus or aquatic that I could use in warm weather, and this works! Fan Di Fendi Pour Homme is a great modern release and I think more people should try it and give it a chance.. I read a bunch of reviews comparing the scent to Gucci Guilty, 1 Million, Spicebomb and all these other scents but I do not see them having anything in common.. Fan Di Fendi Pour Homme is its own unique scent.. Fan Di Fendi is elegant, sexy, and masculine.. I have to say I love Fan Di Fendi and its more intense version Assoluto..

P.S. Fragrantica has all the notes wrong.. Please fix them.. The correct notes are below..

Note Breakdown:

Base Notes:
Cedarwood, Leather, Tonka Bean, Patchouli

bixio
bixio

this is a great modern fragrance very masculine fresh and warm at the same time has a great longevity on me.
i like it ....

Riobard
Riobard

Got my nose on this yesterday wow did not like at all the base was ....ahh ok but would not buy too woody!!

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

Forget about all the hate, this smells awesome! It might not be the most unique fragrance but it smells fantastic.

Fan di Fendi is a great blend of freshness, spices, wood, leather, and is anything but sweet. This is not a fragrance made for teeny boppers that are into 1 Million and all of its clones. This is for the chap that wants a fragrance that is manly without smelling dated.

I'll briefly describe what it smells like to me. It opens up with a blast of basil and cardamom that smells really green and fresh. Then in the heart, the cardamom still dominates but it is joined by some wood (maybe cedarwood?) and a leather note, which I found a little difficult to detect. The base is just a more subdued heart. This is the kind if fragrance that really fits my personality.

People say this isn't too unique. I agree, but is it generic? I say NO. It may share similarities with La Nuit de L'Homme (cardamom), but they're not exactly the same. If I got this as a gift, I'd gladly wear it and if I love it a lot, I might grab another bottle of it. But, I wouldn't rush to purchase it anytime soon because I have other things in mind, like Fahrenheit.

Give this fragrance a try. It's a very, very solid fragrance. It lasts long, smells great, projection is just right, what more do you want?

hell cold
hell cold

ضایع ترین عطر کلکسیونم از توصیفش عاجزم خداوکیلی هیچی نیست اصلا قابل تو صیف نیست اخه هیچی نداره

olkandelrey
olkandelrey

Firstly, I tried on Friday, just one spray on left wrist... Today is Tuesday, and I can still smell it... Barely but it's totally there... Is it chemistry or is it a joke? Oh mio dio, I think Im gonna buy it soon

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

On my skin, I can mostly smell pink pepper. No leather at all. This reminds me a lot of Armani L'Eau de Nuit.

34THN13
34THN13

Fan di Fendi Pour Homme.. If u like masculine fragrances, characteristic fragrances and woody notes u should buy or try Fandi Fendi Pour Homme. This stuff smell so different and this stuff like as Fendi Life Essance, Ysl L'Homme but more intensive state than Fendi Lİfe Essance.. More woddy notes, more leather but leather foreground.. Sometimes Fendi Pour Homme reminds me Burberry London and Dior Homme. Because smell dry like Burberry London but not boring.. When u wear this stuff maybe feel 80's 90's look like gentlemans. I think this stuff 26-28 or 30 years old for mens. Wearable for cold weathers spring and winter.. I need to specify for this stuff.. Fendi Pour Homme Longevity 4 hours on my skin maybe 5 or 6 hours stay on clothes. Sillage not good soft. Because no note will be to the foreground. Smell dry and soft.. But I like smell Fendi Pour Homme. This fragrance can be used on special occasions.

Projection:6/10
Longevity:6/10
Sillage:5/10

word-doctor
word-doctor

Sampled on skin. I wanted very much to have a more sophisticated cedar spiced scent. Something that would be a little more assertive and leathery than Quorum Silver. Maybe even Gucci PH with leather. It's not BAD, but not FBW for me. I liken it to QS layered with Azzaro Visit. But there is a heaviness and sweetness to FDF. I like a little drier finish.

I do appreciate Gucci much more for what it manages to do.

Sillage: 7/10

diego.rzse
diego.rzse

It's extremely good. Very classy, formal and sexy. As if Burberry London met SpiceBomb on my skin. I simply love it.

bonacosta30
bonacosta30

Ok, this one is strange. Smell very good one paper, i get vanilla with leather, i little bit of spice, but on me, it smell only leather, and very much! It give me headach, the smell is un pleasant for me, but i receive a lot of compliments when i wear it, generaly from mature women. I made the mistake to only smell it on paper and not try it on my skin when i buy it...Mayble it is my skin chemistry that make it smell leather that much? It have a mature vibe, I would say for over 35... Their is no probleme with the longevity or the projection with it, too much for me...i use it in the fall. I think that it is the perfect season for it. I don't wear it often, has you are expecting....I will give it another try this next fall.
Ok, let's see what we got:

Smell: 4,5/10. Not like on paper...too much leather on me, it give me headach and nausea.
Longevity: 4/5. Last for 8 hours and more.
Projection: 4/5. People notice it, and I notice it too much!
Versatility: 2/5. Regarding the fact that it almost make me sick, i realy don't see when and how I can used it. But i can see it more for nightout or formal occasion, mayble romantic?
Overall: 14,5/25. I won't buy it again, you should try it first before buying it. It got a good longevity and projection, so if you like this kind of scent (and your skin chemistry doesn't change it too much) it might be a good fragrance.

hedward
hedward

Fan di Fendi = Burberry London + Spicebomb

Very classy, sweet and crowd pleasing yet unfortunately very boring. I've smelled this before.

hodaj0
hodaj0

Smells classy and attractive! and as was said, it has an old school vibe to it.

omarilm1

Ok longevity no silage or projection unless u over apply. 10 sprays will get u noticed, It does better on clothes. I can't find anything that gets projection these days plus the damn FF came off after a month bottles cheap

ezequiel91
ezequiel91

Wow! How cheap smells,a vulgar cedar is what I get. Not my cup of tea. INCREDIBLE LONG LASTING.

Cassiano
Cassiano

I have worn this cologne in 3 different and spaced situations before writing down this review. And I can assure my first opinion: it's delicious!

Now, if you ask me if it's unusual, bold, with any new proposal that could be surprising, I will say: no, it is not! Quite the contrary: I dare say that it resembles many other colognes, such as: Spicebomb, 1 Million, Gucci Envi, etc.
But just as our digitals - that seem identical, but are unique - this one also has its own identity.

It opens with notes of citrus, with something that I referred to the orange and tangerine peels (bergamot, perhaps) and has a heart that is rich in woods and red pepper, also basil and cardamom, which is the big secret of this fragrance when it blends to the leather note at the base.
For about 1 hour, the effect is spicy-citrus, with something denser and sweeter, as a promise of something that will still come, almost the light at the end of the tunnel.

After about 2 hours, the fragrance already shows itself less citrusy, more full-bodied and rich in spices with a touch of soft sweetness. Finally, in a constant evolution, the leather comes and brings comfort and sensuality to this composition, that survives for more than 8 hours on the skin, with moderate projection.

I think this cologne is something that anyone who has felt the most diverse world creations, will understand: the Italian tone that has been inserted in this composition as a whole. And the bottle is beautiful!

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

I wish smell could be like colours, of course even then one might say it is blueish green and others greenish blue. But with smell it seems that two or three noses don't smell the same thing ever. Fan di Fendi for me opens very much in a Bulgari fashion, tea-ish, especially Bulgary Man. Then the cardamon shows its spiciness and remind me a little of La Nuit, Ferragamo Black? But never, never Dior Homme. The leather and wood base is very, I say very interesting for me, perhaps because I don't have any of such scents F de F is very appealing to me. The leather is not thick leather though, it is the softest of well treated suede, pura e fina pelica. It floats around me as a cloud ever so faint and airy, it is not a leather jacket. It is a fine pair of glove. Superb. Classy. But it doesn't make a fuss. It is just what it is. That is Fan di Fendi. Sorry, but I am fond of Fan di Fendi fondness.

Sadly I get no leather. Just cardamom, basil and sweet citrus. Disappointing as I really enjoy Fan di Fendi Extreme for women.
Something off about the wood note here. It's like wood that's been soaked in paint stripper.

evilspin
evilspin

Ease don't compare this to Dior homme ever! That fragrance is the most unique magnificent frag ever. And very daring. Not that it is the best frag ever but a dormant powerhouse that wakes up creeping. This one is a throwaway. The most un alluring unnoticeable non compliment getting overrated due to the name and flanker frag ever! It's not bad just too much hype for nothing . There's no spillage nor projection so what's the point? Stay only close to the skin and even when woman smell it they don't say anything and when I ask them they simply say...you've worn better. So what's the point? The closest this reminds me of is a subtle he wood by dsquared2 and a very subtle shock by ck. but those two are much better than fendi because at least those two are strong, have silage and projection and get mad compliments when I wear them. And i have both already. This is unoriginal and I purchased it at macys on a whim because the store was closing for the night, ive either had or have all fragrances shown at the counter except this one or disliked and grew bored of some shown and the sales woman was with me for a long time so I just asked her to grab me fendi to not waste her time. Don't buy just to spend folks. At least this is a nice flanker addition to my other 80 fragrances in my gentlemens walk-in closet high marble table :)

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

What leather notes? I don't smell any.

Undistinguished, unoriginal.

I'm not a fan di Fendi.

abraham.roberts
abraham.roberts

Think barber shop, or rubbing alcohol. I was very disappointed after wearing this cologne. However, the bottle is amazing so it's staying in my collection as an ornament for my dresser.

iMaverick
iMaverick

This was not inspiring at all. A freshness, aromatic notes, a bit of cedar, but couldn't find the leather notes at all. The women's version was wonderful, floral notes juxtaposed with a rubbery leather note. Pass on this one.

Got my 1st compliment from this today... It took 2 weeks and 6 sprays lol

kl99
kl99

The child of Lolita Lempicka and Dior Homme.
Nice, pure fendi-perfumes style.

BradleyRay
BradleyRay

Very clean. Leather, citrus, and the smell of a shower! A man's cologne!

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Reminds me of the first Allure Homme quite a bit. Fan di Fendi PH is similar in having a slick, sweet citrus accord of mandarin and something creamier - yuzu? Then there's cardamom and warmer woody ambery notes with trimmings of pepper. I like FdF well enough and recognize its usefulness as your standard department store masculine. But I already have Allure Homme, and don't see the need for another version of this theme.

Deefit

Finally my bottle has arrived, being a rather expensive blind buy I was really hoping for it to be good.. And yes, it smells really good so far! It may not be the most unique fragrance out there, but it is elegant and classy. A nice and warm scent! The cardamom reminds me a bit of La Nuit de l'Homme, though they are totally different scents. This one isn't sold in my country, so that makes wearing it a little more special to me.

I love the opening, very nice and elegant. After about 2-3 hours however, it doesn't project very well anymore. K1 said it perfectly: "Just at the opening I wished the theme is linear and this manly mood plays till dry down but it doesn't."

It is an evening scent indeed and my girlfriend enjoyed it very much on me, but after about 2-3 hours, I don't really smell this around me unless I put my nose very close to where I sprayed this. I do like this scent however and it is long lasting, but with little projection after 2-3 hours. That is the only downside to this scent, but I'll see how this one will perform during spring when it's warmer again.

/edit: Forget what I said about longevity, the other day I could actually pick up the warm leathery smell around me after about 6 hours or so. It is a bit subtle, but it is definitely there!

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This is such a sexy cologne. I got a whiff of it at the men's counter in Macys this evening on a shopping date, and I was MAGNETIZED to the counter. My friend who works the counter recommended it, sprayed it on my wrist, and I bought it within 5 seconds.

It's very dark, woody, and spicy. For once in a mainstream cologne, the citrus takes the backseat for the fabulous combination of leather, pink pepper, and cardamom. The basil is tame and it mostly complements the leather/cardamom combo, freshened by the citrus tang.

Excellent mix of notes, and it's simply irresistible.

nick753
nick753

To me, it smells just like Hanae Mori HiM. Very Warm and spicy. Longevity and silage about average.

omarilm1

Good frag just no silage after 2 hours even with lotion and Vaseline ill still buy another bottle

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

Fan di Fendi pour Homme is absolutely enticing. It is a very rich and spicy scent to be enjoyed by the more sophisticated palate. It is a good substitute for KL.

jordan65
jordan65

OH, WHAT A PLEASURE FRAGRANCE AND GOOD FELLING. iN MY SKIN IT LASTS ABOUT 04 HS, BUT THE GOOD SENSATION REALLY WORTH THE MONEY I VE SPENT.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

What a magnificent start. Pure bliss and infatuation, yet a disappointing and bitter ending. Much like a typical relationship. Blood orange-like citrus, warm leathery wafts and the perfect duo of cardamom and pink pepper befriend a gentle basil note... then everything comes to a standstill. Suddenly all notes have become enemies and gone to war. What remains is a sharp, dry synthetic smell, leaving you with only an idea of what it used to be. What a STRIKING resemblance to Jesus Del Pozo's Halloween Man! They mimic one another down to the base, only Halloween has a slightly sweeter and less synthetic drydown due to the use of vanilla. Paco Rabanne's 1 Million also has this familiar metallic finish.

omarilm1

I'm trying to figure this cologne out, I love the bottle but its alittle old school for me. I'll see if I get atleast 1 compliment. So far my wife said I smell like a old church lady lol.

takeitupthenose

Undeniably, unequivocally, uladulterated..sexiness! I don't know what the fuss is, but this could easily be the best designer release of 2012. Here is the problem though. I like both of the women's version (extreme and pour femme) as both are just as sexy...maybe even having an edge because of its unisex leaning. I like the combination in the female versions with the leather while the men's version is supplemented with pink peppercorn and cardmom and citrus the females have sweeter and darker fruity notes and patchouli to support it. The female is a bit sweeter but thats not bad as I believe the male skin will bring out a deeper patchouli and "masculate" the white florals in the composition. I don't which to cop in this instance.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I absolutely love this new fragrance by Fendi. To me it smells like wood and honey, and it is very light. Perfect for the office or an afternoon stroll. The bottle is very nice and unique.

FragrantAl87
FragrantAl87

So here are my thoughts about the new Fendi for men.

Opening: Deep. The leathery woodiness is wonderful, not much hint of a citrus opening here, just straight into the deeper accords. My nose keeps picking up tobacco...
there's a sweetness in there too.

Sillage: Pretty good. Not overwhelming at a distance, just enough to leave a wafting hint of your presence.

Longevity: Lasted quite awhile on my skin, so I would say maybe 3-4 hours? G/F still smelled it on me when I went home from work.

Gripes: I guess I wasn't blown away by it. I was hoping for something a little sweeter and smoother. Reminds me of a synthetic shot at tobacco vanille. Its kind of sharp.

Best for: Night time, maybe going out to a cocktail lounge or a billiard club. It will add a hint of mystery, with its earthy sweetness. Very rich smell, don't overapply it.

Overall: I like it! Its got sort of an earthy, sweet smell, that stays consistent through its dry down. I am picturing smoking a pipe in a cedar lined library, while a fireplace crackles and it rains lightly outside. Warm and inviting.

diego.cubillo
diego.cubillo

I tried it once and the first thing that came to my mind is unlit cigarettes, like right when you open a pack and get a whiff of the tobacco... weird

First thing comes to my mind, It's Gucci Guilty in a defined leather jacket! but I'm going to test some more for a better accuracy. This is the one to watch. It could be a hit and Fendi needs a new hit badly!

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Fendi is not a unique aroma, but a good release.
Opens with a citrus blast, after that in seconds enters a touch spicy, cardamom gives remarkably faces with pepper.
When i said it is not unique, that's why, this cardamom has a touch that seems, musk and leather, this mix makes me refer to suede that´s warm and comforting.
All this set me sent to La Nuit but more dense, musky and and less intense, nice creation.

fuggerone
fuggerone

the pale ghost of that beast that was Fendi Uomo, a whole lot less leather and a bit smoky..gladly I have the real stuff..FENdi UOMO for real men only!

harlemmal
harlemmal

This scent is amazing. It is a masculine woody scent. Projection is great and so is longevity. I hate to throw comparisons but to me it does smell like ysl L'homme libre.I knowthey both are in the wood category.

Akhan
Akhan

Hahaha. Ouch i can see what you mean :-) it is sort of a morpher but brilliant. I think there are some similarities to others.... May be a bit of forever and some of the guccis BUT you have to test this juice, totally feel good fragrance. Its elegant and sexy. I quite like the cardemom in this one though not a big fan of it generally. To me its quite unique and well balanced as compared to those you list and others have mentioned in their posts. Its my new fav....

Ouch!
Ouch!

Just reading the small amount of reviews here I'm totally confused...this scent had been compared over TEN DIFFERENT mens fragrances????? including.

Million
bvlgari homme
l'homme libre
moschino forever
allure

I really need to smell this now and make a descison.

Is this a multi faceted morpher? or are so many men's fragrances so alike that they all smell the same? hehe.

I'm VERY intruiged, will write my review soon and update! Must get myself to the shops.

4xxx4
4xxx4

I love this one - to me it smells like gucci pour homme II but somehow better. Sexy, elegant and definitely manly - great, i love this type of scent...

Deefit

I ordered this through an auction and got a pretty good deal on it. It's a blind buy for me, but I really like the notes and all the great reviews on this fragrance made me want to try this really bad. Can't wait till my bottle arrives!

marycon
marycon

A modern old school fragrance! And that to me is always a good thing. A nice masculine touch from Fendi! 8/10

Wano
Wano

It started as a woodsy fragrance that quickly evolve to a really nice tonka bean (missing in the notes but it is there). At the end what you get is a Gucci 1 type of leather mix with a pinch of the tonka bean. If you like Gucci 1 and tonka bean thats a winner. Mostly suitable for winter nights. Really well done.

junior halston
junior halston

Great scent modern but with the classic leather base. The longevity is great and the sillage just perfect that this can be worn for evenings and work. I don't feel this is a jeans and t-shirt scent.

Now Fendi you have to go out and promote this. I feel this is where this house lacks for their men's fragrances and the end up discontinued do to lack of sales.

MUST8936
MUST8936

A new classic! According to leather note Fan di Fendi pour Homme and Ambre by Baldessarini are special cousins.

VanAllan
VanAllan

Tested yesterday...indeed it has a sweet citrusy and little spicy opening to which are added within few minutes some powdery-spicy-woody notes (cardamom, sweet woods). This whole combination remains unchanged for about 1 hr. when smooth leather and some faint green-woody like notes join in (basil, patchouli?).
I also detected some tonka-bean far in the dry down (like in many 'modern' releases these days) so I would also say (as above-mentioned reviewers) it has some resemblances here (up to a certain extent) with 1 Million, Moschino Forever or Gucci Guilty, but with a dryer-more mature feeling overall, imo. Not bad at all. I give it a 7/10 after this first testing.
Edit: Tested again on skin, it loses that wow factor from paperstrip and only shows some sweet resiny notes, close to skin and low projection unfortunately. Keep my rank still to 7/10. ☣☣

cassio
cassio

Just bought this in USA.
It's very warm and good to wear at night.
But I miss very much Fendi Uomo, much better and with personality.

carera
carera

sorry fendi this time i expect more from you specially this product come after long time the design of bottle is great . but the smell is very normal . i like to smell new creation when come from great brand like fendi i mean u could say i have smell this perfume before .
for example le copain man this very close

lalelu
lalelu

This scent is so good :) it smells like one million done right ( without that icky bubblegum note .. )
it also reminds me of spicebomb

Plantus
Plantus

Very nice surprise from Fendi. I was not expecting much from this new release, but I liked the bottle so I give it a try. I was hooked!

The top notes are nice but the heart and base are gorgeous! I adore the Cuoio Romano leather note in this one.If you try this give it some time.

A instant classic IMO. Manly, sharp and strong but very lovable. Ideal signature scent for fall/winter.

plamen8
plamen8

Just got it and I can say It's very nice, woody scent with a
touch of leather... For me this is a classy perfume! As far as its woodiness is concerned it reminds me a bit of something made by Gucci, maybe Envy, or Pour Homme, or mix of them... Well done!

ps: After wearing it several times I can add something... Fan di Fendi is a long lasting fragrance! After 12 hours you can still smell it, although close to skin, and when it dries down I can say it resembles Gucci Pour Homme, as if it is a lighter version of it, that is very nice for me!

ps II: As a conclusion for the end of the year, for me Fan di Fendi is easily the best surprise! My personal best fragrance of the year 2012! Rating: 10/10

tchills87
tchills87

where can I buy this from? having trouble finding a store that carries this one

Linden
Linden

Warm, dry, woody with a soft touch of leather. The opening citrus notes are on the sweeter side, which I enjoy. The cardamom comes through more than the pepper-keeping the scent smoother, not overly spicy. Although not quite as sweet, FDF bears a lot of similarity to Moshino Forever IMO, which also already hints at Allure (M). I do like it, but can't say I'm truly impressed, would have preferred something a bit more original and intense or darker perhaps.

marioslg3
marioslg3

I was surprised because this is indeed a very nice masculine fragrance although not something unique. It starts out with strong woody notes with cardamon and something like violet leaf. If you know Beckham Homme and Bvlgari Man, this is something like those but much better. After 3 hours, the perfume calms down and is moving towards the sweet side. The perfume is not sweet, is just give you something from sweetness which is the leather more or less with basil.
Francis Demachy creation which has something for Acqua di parma intense, Demachy's creation too.
For those mature men that want a very masculine classy fragrance at a reasonable price, this is fine and suggested.

Endymion

A really, really good creation, just tested. However, it's not original at all, and not even modern which is good :).
This scent strongly reminds me of some men's fragrances from the 90s, not exactly perfumes but drugstore scents like Denim, Brut or something like that.
A very masculine fragrance, and has an oily quality.

I don't understand why they use such a young model for the ad since it's not a young fragrance at all, more of a macho type.
On my wish list ;)

By the way, the bottle looks much more cheaper in real life, and it's light :( Made of glass and light plastic glued on it. The designers did better job with the front of the bottle of Guerlain Homme.

Mama.doll
Mama.doll

It sure is a Sophisticated masculine Fragrance, not to mention Very Sexy!!!...I sprayed a little on my skin..It is absolutely amazing!!..I love it...Spicy...Fresh...Classy all in one...Way to go Fendi...This Fragrance has certainly won me...

antonpan
antonpan

Fan di Fendi Pour Homme is an unexpectedly high quality fragrance. To me Fan di Fendi is a perfect example of the whole mainstream masculine perfumery in one bottle. It starts quite citrusy with powdery undertones, but soon transforms into a modern fruity tonka accord (1 million, Spicebomb etc.) Finally the base note of leather (I feel vetiver as well though it is not listed) completely changes the scent. The base sounds green and natural, it makes the fragrance sophisticated yet modern and saves it from from excessive sweetness. I feel the signature of Francois Demachy here. Nice work.

Longevity is good, projection is average or good.

Deetron
Deetron

I have tested Fan di Fendi pour Homme 3 times before that mini-review.
This is truly gorgeous men scent, but it doesn’t work out on my skin.
I love so much “Life Essence” by Fendi so when I saw the new Fan di Fendi I was really excited.
The bottle is pure class – very comfortable, very sexy, and very stylish.
Unfortunately, on my skin Fan di Fendi doesn’t shine…It looks like I can smell only some base notes – something like patchouli and tonca bean. It is very strange to me, because I’m sure this is very class fragrance, but on my skin I can smell only some sweet base notes… On me it smells dull…I can’t get any fresh top notes or middle ones. I love Italian vision for men fragrance - Cerruti, Fendi, Trussardi, Rocco Barocco and so on and I’ve never had such experience.

I have to say that these sweet base notes stayed long on my skin so I can presume Fan di Fendi will be very powerful on someone else…

Suitable age – 35+ It’s not boyish scent – it is for elegant and smart looking men.

Try it ! – Fendi doesn’t release men scents often…

emmanuel.santana
emmanuel.santana

i cant wait until this bad boy is released lol,the fall needs to get here quick

Denisebar
Denisebar

I tested this today and OMG delicious. I will buy it for my husband but use it myself. It is not available yet to purchase.

jgirgar
jgirgar

I believe it was the women's from 1985 that got my attention. For this new release, the bottle looks amazing and we can only hope the fragrance in there is just as grand. I'll definitely be trying this. I'm so ready for a stunner!

blacknose
blacknose

One thing i know that Francois Demachy is one of my favourite perfumer. I wish this gonna be a sensational fragrance!

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

One thing I have learned about the house of Fendi when it comes to there perfumes, is when you see it, GRAB IT! They are known for discontinuing there frags... Even if you don't care too much for it now, grab it so in 5 years or so when they take it off the shelves, you will have a bottle for memory purposes.

This bottle rocks! :)
Love the combiations of black and yellow!

Ps: if this will be something like Gucci Guilty for men I will hang myself!

marcello19
marcello19

I hope this won't be another boring male fragrance. According to the notes somehow I have bad feelings, the notes are so common. Basil, woods, pepper, citruses, leather.... Hopefully I'll be surprised in a positive way.

hunterblu
hunterblu

Ooh, I am very excited to try this. Sounds lovely! I am digging pink peppercorn, basil, cardamom...actually every single note, and combined I can only imagine how tasty this will be.

sameh
sameh

Defiantly wanna try it out as I'm a huge lover of home of fendi !

jonr951
jonr951

Oh I totally can't wait to test this one! What an unexpected surprise! Has Fendi ever released a men's fragrance? Either way, I'm looking forward to it and really dig the bottle. : )

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fan di Fendi pour Homme by Fendi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fan di Fendi pour Homme by Fendi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.