Designers » F-H » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua Fendi for men
dislike

marine
leather
Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua Fendi for men Pictures Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua Fendi for men Pictures

Fendi launches men's fragrance Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua before the summer of 2013, which is a new flanker of the first men's fragrance from the Fan di Fendi collection, Fan di Fendi pour Homme, which was launched in 2012. The new version is described as a bluish glimmer of light somewhere between sea and sky; a refreshing summer breeze that evokes freedom of Italian seascapes.

As a man who wears it, this scent is adorned with epithets of elegance, sophistication and spontaneity. The composition is fresh and aromatic with initial notes that evoke the Mediterranean; there are Italian bergamot, lemon and lavender with sea accords. Its aromatic heart blends f sage and basil with spices such as pink pepper and cardamom. The woody base includes notes of cedar, leather and musk. The scent is created by Francois Demachy in collaboration with perfumers Delphine Lebeau-Krowiak and Benoist Lapouza.

English musician and producer Mark Ronson has been chosen again as the face of the perfume. Old bottle design is refreshed with blue tones. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Bergamot Italian Lemon Lavender Sea Notes

Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua Fragrance Reviews

free_ion
free_ion

oh no... ooooooh no!!!!

there are other "fresher" & more pleasent aquatics/citrus out there..

this one is kind of "rough/coars".. i didn't like it though i bought a 150mls bottle!!!

the original yellow version is less salty & more spice/sugary in a clean way..

I'd recommend the original

Yukon94
Yukon94

If you want a cheap, good smelling scent for the spring/summer this is the one for you. Fan di Fendi Acqua lasts quite long for an aquatic fragrance. It just smells a little generic for me. Has a fresh, citrus smell but reminds me of something from the department store. Not very original.

Probably more of a daytime scent but I can imagine wearing this fragrance during warm summer nights

Scent 7/10, it smells good but it's nothing memorable
Projection/Sillage 7/10
Longevity 9/10

For the price, you can't beat it, if you are looking for a cheap summer fragrance. I prefer Versace Man Eau Fraiche though for warmer temps.

alimuanis
alimuanis

nothing special ,so ordinary, there is a lot of fragrances better and stronger with low price, it's sad acqua like Fan di Fendi pour Homme in disappointment. sorry to the lovers for both but i don't find any thing special and specific .a lot like it and a lot better than it

kwasi fredua
kwasi fredua

All together, this is a well rounded fragrance. It is a very safe fragrance for the office environment and would fly under the radar. Longevity is adequate.

Thomaso7
Thomaso7

I just tried this on as a sample (I have a sample of it from Macy's or Bon.Ton), and it's pretty nice. It has something in it just like some of the Yves St Laurent L'Homme ones, mostly the sport version, because it must be cedar or something, that spiciness it's just the same.
This one does have the "aqua" scent, but I like it for the woody spiciness.

omid-am
omid-am

its very chic, longevity is perfect and sillage is good , sometimes remind me 212 vip. but i like it more than vip

bentos7
bentos7

Smells good but quite generic.

mostafa88
mostafa88

بوش شبیه شنل الور هوم اکستريمه به نظرم البته با پخش و موندگاري ضعيفتر از اون.یه کار کاملا معمولي

Gutipon
Gutipon

Good longevity, bad scent: Mature, "AVONish" cheap smell, the dry down is very boozy like invictus, never blind buy this.

$waggyZ
$waggyZ

Don't agree with the 'generic' comments. To me this is a unique aquatic scent that's sophisticated. The pepper in this one makes it really masculine.

Fabio Dondeo
Fabio Dondeo

I bought it based on the reviews. The best part are the top notes that are brilliant, oceanic, despite a bit artificial. The bottle is also beautiful. After 30 minutes you get a very common scent. It was a deception to observe that longevity (in summer) isn't long as some people said. Sillage is also very modest. This scent has absolutely no relation with aqua fahrenheit, YSL homme Libre or Wet Wood. It's much closer to generic cheap fresh scents. I think the 'Aqvas' perfumes from Bvlgari have the advantage of originality, besides they also suffer from relatively low longevity.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I must agree with the negative reviews for Fan di Fendi Homme Acqua. It is nothing out of this world to say the truth. It is a clone to many other aqua scents in the market. I find it boring and fades away after 1 hour. The bottle looks nice on my shelf though.

alabangcute
alabangcute

This fragrance, if you can call it that, smells like a brand new automobile tire. I wonder who would want to smell like a Michelin tire? Lol.

lovetribe
lovetribe

beast longevity!!!!!!

Vegas Pauli
Vegas Pauli

Not a bad scent but rather generic. Ever since the onslaught of this kind of fragrances in the early 90s I just have taken a dislike for most light citrusy scents. Also, anything with lemon and lavender makes me automatically think of Cool Water. The bottle is really cool though.

Marie76
Marie76

This " aqua" is actually rather intense, woody, fresh, very well balanced and with excellent projection and staying power. It is reminiscent of old Spanish male fragrances, like Agua Brava. I love it.

Headhead1000
Headhead1000

Don't know why this one dose don't get more love and attention it's super clean well blended last long time the mid and base have some woods not over powering this to me can go toe 2 toe with the big boy aquatics I'm on my 2 bottle

gerry.madoni
gerry.madoni

Fendi Acqua is like a grab bag of somewhat decent aqua fragrances of late. What you have is a well rounded scent of that genre, possibly one of the better in a generally ill received category of fresh marine inspired colognes. I detect elements of Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude along with a good dollop of Ocean Wet Wood and a sprinkling of Allure Homme Sport Extreme in this mix. The latter being one of my favorites and Fendi Acqua is a better blended more interesting brew. I would go so far as to say it is almost like an edp version of Ocean Wet Wood. Projection is impressive as is longevity, lasting a full 8 hours and more with just 2 sprays.
Full bottle worthy if purchased at a good price. Not bad in what it delivers. One of the better aquas.
7.5/10

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

what a fragrance!! it is very weird and unusual, which I really like. very aromatic, lasts forever which I didn't expect because it's aquatic, summer-spring scent.. I used it today on very cold day and it is still there on me, I can't imagine what will happen when the weather is warmer! 9/10

biggkingg
biggkingg

Very smooth and soft aquatic scent.
Very wearable but I see no similarities with YSL L'homme Libre nor with Aqua Fahrenheit.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

It's blue, it smells generically blue in a crowded genre, nothing new here for me.

Weird. I don't usually like aquatics but I prefer this to the original. I get a weird paint stripper note from Fan di Fendi pour Homme.
Calone, sea notes or whatever you want to call it really dominates Acqua. Well duh. It's Acqua. I can still smell the leather, basil & cardamom though.
Personally, I am kind of over cardamom. It's a scent I enjoy, but it's so distinctive and it's in EVERYTHING. Yes, it's nice. It's almost like perfume MSG. Still, I am bored.

seekritdude
seekritdude

I wonder if the samples that macys sent out were bad beacuse people saying they get good longevity out of this is mind boggling. I get littearlly 3 hours tops with this. And that is pushing it. Quiet possibly the worst fragrance at this price point for longevity and projection I have ever tried(and multiple times mind you). For the smell it self. I get a lot of alcohol a the begining and a for lack of a better word cheap smell for about anywhere from 5 mins to sometimes 20. Some fresh green sorta notes to it at the begining. But as that fades I actually get a pretty enjoyable candy sorta vibe. That reminds me a lot of guess seductive. Sadly the candy vibe starts to fade and I get more green again and it actually can be kinda sicking to smell to me. While the candy sorta smell is there its nice, but honestly performance wise I feel this is on part with adidas moves or something and I can get that for 10 bucks. Even with the nice candy portion of the fragrance its a skin scent so not much chance of anyone enjoying it. Awful bang for your buck imo.

delara
delara

I love it and wear it , even if I'm a woman

johnnyjazz
johnnyjazz

Will add my review later, but just wanted to let you all know I have never come across an aquatic fragrance with more longevity in my life. On my skin it is a bit too musky for my taste, but in general this fragrance has an 80s powerhouse like lifespan that blows most of its predecessors out of the water.

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

Tested it today, It's absolutely fresh but in very very elegant way, and it last long, it's obvious a Spring Summer Morning Breeze Fragrance ,never smelled something like it before, it's new, very elegant , diffently recommended .

mikemuscles21

I like all of Demachy's creations.
It is very different then I thought it would be tho.
I love Pour Homme just a little more

omarilm1
omarilm1

Not worth the $80 I spent. Just a nice bottle and something to look at.

Spartaco
Spartaco

Hi. I tried Fendi pour homme and i tried this. P.h. is less citrusy and in the dry down, leather and wood are very intense. Water,besides being fresher,has in the dry down,a strong sweet musk that dominates the leather and the cedar.

LOVE it

I am loving all of Louis Vuitton Groups Frags lately. They are amazing.

michael.j

It's very easy. The notes are already listed and smart people read impressionistically and between the lines.

michael.j

This fragrance is childish and silly. Carla Fendi is hardly la regina della transgressione with this bland, airport duty free shelf filler. There are at least a hundred other fragrances with this same boiler plate vocabulary. It just shows that the market is never too crowded for another clone with big marketing dollars, and a desperate, fading house, behind it. I see this doing well in 3rd tier markets where the Fendi brand still has some currency.

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

This is the regular version with a little "fresh" ingredients thrown in the top for a little while. So whereas the original has pink peppercorn, cardamom and woody notes this one has citrus and marine notes; however the leather comes in at the same time with both fragrances so this is fresh-leather-woody, while the other is a spicy-leather-woody. Just exchange the top notes. I will say this is probably the same to the original as aqua Fahrenheit is to the original Fahrenheit. I like it but I like the original also. This will stand head and shoulders above every other "acqua" that's for sure.

sameh
sameh

I'm sure like to get this one as i have never owned any Fendi frag before , but i think it's gonna be really good ( based on the notes ) !

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua by Fendi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua by Fendi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.