Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

Theorema Uomo Fendi for men

Theorema Uomo Fendi for men
dislike

Theorema Uomo Fendi for men Pictures

This is a classic fragrance for men. A fresh cocktail of spicy and woody notes – bergamot, geranium, cedar, vetiver, ambergris. Theorema Uomo was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier.

Pepper Bergamot Geranium Cardamom

Nutmeg Vetiver Cedar

Labdanum Amber Musk

Essenza di Zegna
Light Him

Theorema Uomo Fragrance Reviews

perfumemory

Grabbed a bottle of this long-discontinued frag on eBay. As expected, an emotional blast from the past... OK, emotions aside, I get a lot of pineapple-sweetened green grass, but nothing cloying or even too sweet: it is well balanced by its (dark) peppery and cedar side, and the spicy and woody notes are above both "poles" here. Interestingly, at the drydown it doesn't get powdery and uniform, it keep tickling your nose but softer. I could call it a safe scent, good for whatever purpose you like, but quite a unique one.

silentman26
silentman26

This is a great perfume ... blends perfectly with the body ... strong, spicy, woody... i like the philosophy behind it ... sad to see it discontinued ...

henri345que
henri345que

This isn't as remarkable as its feminine counterpart, but it's a great casual and office scent. It does have,as some mentioned bellow, a kind of fresh-fruity opening, but on me it doesn't last too much. It morphs into a mixture of green, peppery, woody and musky nuances, that seems tuned to pass a clean and quiet longlasting impression. I'd say that the peppery part is the most noticeable from the combination, but it's not so intense. It's really pleasant on summer days and i think it's worthy if you find for a good price.

Beaufort
Beaufort

I was a little disappointed when I finally got to try this one.
I get a dominant melon note with this one. It's more of a cantaloupe melon, but very synthetic .
It has the same "dry synthetic" vibe that L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme and Bvlgari Pour Homme has. I find this dryness rather stuffy, (like being in an overheated office with all the windows closed).

I'm really on the fence about this one....

maio2012
maio2012

Elegant, sensuel, makes presence without screaming. It does not create a cloud round the user; it is necessary to stay close to perceive this classy fragrance. With its leafy herbs, Theorema send me to the smell of the brazilian forest called "Mata Atlântica", more subtropical and herbaceous than the amazonian rain forest. Despite the poor longevity, Theorema is a beautiful example of the art of perfumery.

ananya20
ananya20

Could this be unisex?

jozemo
jozemo

A nice spice, enjoy pairing it with a nice lightweight suit,it smells expensive and elegant.

nurStress
nurStress

Оn my skin it smells like Sander For Men (Jacques Cavallier's creation too) with a little drop of French Lover.

ObsessionForMen
ObsessionForMen

I have been wanting to try Theorema for ages. I found a tester at a local mall kiosk in my city. I had to have it once I smelled it. Lots of citrus and green leafy herbs. It reminds me both of Chanel Platinum Egoiste and Chanel Allure Sport Cologne Sport. I'm sad that this is discontinued after finally finding a bottle. This would make great "signature" fragrance for me as I live in a warm climate. BTW, I'm a big fan of Fendi Uomo also. Great longevity and decent sillage.

freddiefingers
freddiefingers

when I got this and tried it I knew I had smelled a similar and it didnt take long before I figured it out.It shares similar notes breakdown with Argento Pour Homme by Renato Balestra.In the same vein,you can throw in Comme une Evidence and Exterieur Nuit by Isabel Derroisne.

they all have vetiver,pimento/spices geranium and labdanum featuring prominently.

Blind buying has got me saddled with many similar smelling fragrances albeit by different creators

This is discontinued and you dont have to worry if you cant lay hands on one now.as indicated,there are similar smelling ones on the market which are way way cheaper.I guess that's why it was discontinued.

Five Star review @ glitterlust

perfumemory

one of my old-time favorites. Subtle and gourmand. Yes, bring it back Fendi.

glitterlust
glitterlust

I recently acquired this via ebay as it was sold in a pair with one of my all time favourite scents. So this was an added bonus as it's taken a special place in my collection.

My memory of this was that it was quite a peppery woody fragrance but I was wrong. It opens with a crisp herbaceous green note paired with bitter bergamot. The geranium is really the standout note here as it dominates the rest of the fragrance. It's a touch sweet and a little astringent but a very naturalistic geranium note.

The base is well rounded with cedar and vetiver keeping the scent sharp. It has good sillage and lasts very well without being too vigorous.

The herbaceous geranium note is this reminds me very much of the tagete note I pick up in Comme des Garcons Guerilla I so if you can't find this gem then I'd recommend trying CDG as an alternative.

VanAllan
VanAllan

I just found it today (one bottle left) in a little fragranceshop (I was looking for long time to try it because it's made by Cavallier). For me it's more woody-spicy (at least in the begining) than oriental-woody, but also resinous-sweet in the basenotes. I perceive it as a combination of Pasha de Cartier (fresh-spicy at first) and Jil Sander for Men (sweet-resiny in middle-base), which I like both very much. I bought happy this last bottle. My rank 8.0/10. ☣☣☣

vertigo
vertigo

Theorema Uomo is woody-balsamic.
Elegant and sensual.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fendi Theorema Uomo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fendi Theorema Uomo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Theorema Uomo by Fendi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Theorema Uomo by Fendi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.