Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Glittery Fiorucci for women

Glittery Fiorucci for women
dislike

Glittery Fiorucci for women Pictures

Glittery by Fiorucci is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Glittery was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Sophie Labbé. Top notes are pineapple, orange and cedar; middle notes are freesia, jasmine and heliotrope; base notes are vanilla and tonka bean.

Pineapple Orange Cedar

Freesia Jasmine Heliotrope

Vanilla Tonka Bean

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Glittery Fragrance Reviews

SusiRose
SusiRose

I just bought this at Chemist Warehouse. Price $6:99au. The tester was a very spicy vanilla. But the bottle I got smells a lot like Obsession, only spicier and heavier. Wish I could detect the vanilla and gingerbread that others can smell, but only get a dull, heavy spice. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. It just isn't me.

I will say for the price it is very strong and last for hours and hours. Actually gives me a headache after an hour or two and I have to wash it off.

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

Just got this and it was a blind buy since they didn't have testers for it at chemist warehouse but I just sprayed this on to smell it and what a very unique perfume it smells like vanilla gingerbread at first but then it smells like vanilla cinnamon and strangely reminds me of angel cake for some reason, it is definitely a yummy scent with a unique twist and can see myself wearing this often.

doublemoon55
doublemoon55

I love this scent so much, it's a vanilla bomb with some fruit in it.
It reflects my personality, it's not heavy but it's simply delicious and cozy.
I love wearing it at night when I go out with friends, it's especially good in cool weather.
This scent is very simple but so nice it will get you many compliments.
I hope Fiorucci comes out with something similar to this but a bit heavier and suitable for winter time.

joybee88
joybee88

I was tempted by the low price so I bought it from cheapsmells.com. It arrived today and I just sprayed some on my wrists.

I smell gingerbread and vanilla. I can't smell chocolate though. It's sweet and gingery on me. I don't detect any floral notes. Interesting gourmand scent.

Also, the liquid in my bottle is orange, not clear like in the page photo.
-----------
Update: This is a very long lasting super sweet perfume, very consistent. Good value for money.

tsa22
tsa22

I like the smell, but not everytime I smell it... It's a bit of a strange different smell to me... but OK for once a month.

cor metz
cor metz

hi guest-pmcclusk
You can find it at
www.fragrancedirect.co.uk.
They sell more Fiorucci stuff.
Success.

[email protected]
guest_pmccluskey@tycoint.com

Hi,
I have been looking for this range for so long, where can i purchase it as it seems to be a discontinued item.

ophelia
ophelia

It's a "dark chocolate" to me with a spark of pineapple & sugared cedar in the top.
Middle notes: Freesia, Jasmine, Heliotrope.
Base: Vanilla, Tonka bean.

I absolutely agree it lasts and despite it's mono, simple and a really sweet gourmand, I like it. Comforting young scent where all the cheerful floral fruity accord is lost in the deep hug of sweetness. All-seasonal, unexpensive.

dreamy8000
dreamy8000

i,ve just bought this perfume....its a big blast of sweetness..i wouldn't say very fruity....on the dry down its just like vanilla icecream and the smell lasts along time....but why its called glittery is beyond as theres no sparkle in it

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fiorucci Glittery fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fiorucci Glittery, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glittery by Fiorucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glittery by Fiorucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.