Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Castillos Fueguia 1833 for women and men
dislike

tuberose
Castillos Fueguia 1833 for women and men Pictures

Castillos fragrance by Fueguia 1833 belongs to the Destinos collection.

“In a hazardous corner of the valley, the mate leaves chat with the jasmine flowers, during a brief soirée.”

The fragrance contains notes of tuberose, jasmine and mate.

The fragrances are available as 30 and 100 ml EDT, 30 and 100 ml EDP as 15 and 30 ml perfume absolute extract. Castillos was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Julian Bedel.

Tuberose

Jasmine

Mate

Castillos Fragrance Reviews

angellama
angellama

Upon reading the description, I was excited to try Castillos - I love jasmine, and it sounded like an interesting take on that particular floral. And to be honest, the descriptions on Luckyscent make everything sound amazing! Putting it on my skin, the initial scent was so-so. I could smell the florals, but they were fairly subdued, like a white floral that's been intentionally toned down. After about 20 minutes, my feelings of “so-so” had migrated to the territory of “get it off me.” It had gone so intensely herbal (thanks to the mate) that I could not stand it. I lost any sense of jasmine and tuberose. From what I can tell, my skin has a tendency to pull out base notes like musk and make them a bit stronger than they are on other people. This often works in my favor, but not this time. Truly, all I can smell right now is mate - and unfortunately, I’ve discovered that I really do not like this base note. It’s disappointing, because I’m sure on some of you this will be a beautifully blended scent. Alas, it was just not meant to be.

Wichapi
Wichapi

Castillos (Destinos Collection): tuberose, jasmine and mate. The mate’ spicy wood effect keeps the sometimes overpowering sweetness of the jasmine and tuberose in check. Very lovely and I was surprisingly pleased, as I am not usually a lover of white florals. However, this stays close to skin, and fades quickly.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fueguia 1833 Castillos fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fueguia 1833 Castillos, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Castillos by Fueguia 1833. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Castillos by Fueguia 1833 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur New Look 1947 Amouage Beloved By Kilian Beyond Love Tauer Perfumes PHI Une Rose de Kandahar Nasomatto Nuda Frederic Malle Eau De Magnolia Histoires de Parfums Tubereuse 3 Animale Byredo Reine de Nuit Santa Maria Novella Opoponax Carthusia Aria di Capri Penhaligon`s Tralala Serge Lutens Rose de Nuit Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 18 D`Orsay Tilleul Serge Lutens Rousse Amouage Sunshine Guerlain Bois d'Armenie Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Amouage Fate for Women Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage