Designers » F-H » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Amongst Waves Gallagher Fragrances for women and men
dislike

I have it: 6 I want it: 20

Amongst Waves Gallagher Fragrances for women and men Pictures

"Amongst Waves came to be after I had a sudden urge to create something that was a bit more fruity “aquatic” than the pre-existing “aquatic” fragrances in today's market. This fragrance was released in Spring 2017, just in time for Summer 2017, so the bright and playful notes of Green Apple, Honeydew, and Lime Zest were carefully chosen to evoke a “greeness” for Spring and an easy-going playfulness for Summer. The Sea Salt/Aquatic Notes bring out the best of the top notes by adding a sophisticated layer of brininess, with the intoxicating base note of aged Patchouli rounding out the drydown. Note that each batch of Amongst Waves that I produce will feature a different shade of blue-green, just like the ocean from one moment to the next." - a note from the brand.

Amongst Waves by Gallagher Fragrances is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Amongst Waves was launched in 2017. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniel Gallagher. Top notes are ginger, green apple, melon, lime, orange and pomegranate; middle notes are water notes, iris, sea salt and tulip; base notes are patchouli and vanilla.

Ginger Green Apple Melon Lime Orange Pomegranate

Water Notes iris Sea Salt Tulip

Patchouli Vanilla

Hanahiraku

Amongst Waves Fragrance Reviews

hulkhogan1985
hulkhogan1985

I really wanted to try this but I've heard and seen way too many people talk about how dominant the base is with patchouli (my most hated fragrance note), so, unfortunately, I won't be trying it, which is a shame. I absolutely love the bottle and color of the juice. The whole package is like a mix of Irish Moos v Jesus Del Polzo's Quasar. I do wish the perfumer continued success, perhaps one day I'll have a chance to sample his creations, until then, i'll pass.

akawanis
akawanis

Amongst Waves is pure Summer magic, bottled! While any mention of melon-accord rings 'Calone alarms', I am sensing ZERO Calone in this blend. Added Bonus: This is a fruit-forward aquatic, that retains a grown-up gender-agnostic vibe, unlike the teengirl-centric BBW line. You know how Byredo's Pulp is a fruit frag without the sugar? Well,

Pulp : Fig :: Amongst Waves : Honeydew

This is like a fruit stand, by the ocean. The most uplifting, happy scent in the world. Takes me back to the years spent in Newport & Laguna Beach, OC California. Base notes are possibly *aged* Patchouli, since I detect none of it, as a non-patch fan. Linear, long-lasting, love it.

Gallagher's website quote enchants me: "Each batch of Amongst Waves that I produce will feature a different shade of blue-green, just like the ocean from one moment to the next." Can't wait to see what this House does next. You're the next big target on my radar, Gallagher.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gallagher Fragrances Amongst Waves fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gallagher Fragrances Amongst Waves, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amongst Waves by Gallagher Fragrances. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amongst Waves by Gallagher Fragrances represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gallagher Fragrances Bergamust January Scent Project Smolderose Spray Eau de Parfum Gallagher Fragrances THAT Guy Gallagher Fragrances Vanilla Silk Creed Aventus Parfums de Marly Herod Gallagher Fragrances iloreN Gallagher Fragrances Carpe Cafe Gallagher Fragrances Peaches And Campfires January Scent Project Eiderantler Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Imaginary Authors The Soft Lawn Miller Harris La Fumee Classic Imaginary Authors Cape Heartache Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo Pierre Guillaume PG10 Aomassai Burberry Burberry Men Creed Original Santal Creed Royal Oud Gallagher Fragrances Sine Nomine