Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Fire and Blood Game of Thrones for women
dislike

I had it: 1 I want it: 74

smoky
Fire and Blood Game of Thrones for women Pictures Fire and Blood Game of Thrones for women Pictures

Fire and Blood is a fragrance inspired by the popular HBO TV series Game of Thrones, filmed by the eponymous fantasy book series by George R. R. Martin. Fire and Blood is dedicated to the character Daenerys, called Khaleesi - the queen of Seven Kingdoms and the mother of dragons.

This fragrance is fiery and sensual, made of sweet green grass notes, smoke, violets, "dragon's blood" (sandalwood, amber, vanilla, musk, exotic flowers and spices) and leather.

Available in fiery red dragon egg – shaped bottles of 65 ml. Fire and Blood was launched in 2012.

Grass Incense

Violet Floral Notes

Sandalwood Spices Amber Vanilla Musk Leather

Fire and Blood Fragrance Reviews

NebelGeîst
NebelGeîst

It was reported several times that this perfume was an april's fool joke and does not exist. Even with references! And it's still in the database WHILE MANY MANY MANY PERFUMES THAT D O E X I S T ARE NOT, though they've been posted in the matching thread, sometimes YEARS ago... -.-

miss mills
miss mills

Great prank

danielmventer
danielmventer

The notes look very `gothic and scary`. This will suit a lady with an aura like no other. I would imagine that it will be a bit overwhelming for summer but a hit in winter. This can be someone`s ( a lady with a deep dark soul ) signature fragrance.

Swamp Lily
Swamp Lily

A dragons egg of warming fire and blood. Smells like sex and violence. Better stock up now before winter comes ;)

Dongning
Dongning

Besides the size, this bottle looks really like Brazilian Buriti Fruit!

Alison Wonderland
Alison Wonderland

OK, I have yet to try it but really, really want to order Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon simply because it reminded me of this fictitious but amazing perfume!

I'm on a budget but at least try and sample and report back here if the Le Baiser Du Dragon is worthy of Khaleesi ;) hehe.

...at least until someone makes this prank a reality!

P.S. I'm totally with ContessaQ...I would buy Fire and Blood if it were real just to add that gorgeous fiery dragons egg bottle to my collection.

ContessaQ
ContessaQ

Where does that bottle come from?? It is beautiful, and I would hunt it down, even without the perfume.

pixiewinks
pixiewinks

Huge huge bummer this isn't a real perfume. I would drop $75 on this in a heartbeat! The bottle is amazing too.
C'mon someone make this a reality!

MommyMaudlin
MommyMaudlin

Hahaha! It's a shame this was an April Fools prank on one of the geek sites. If it was ever real, I would totally buy it blind.

miracleborgtech
miracleborgtech

Dragon's egg bottle! The Targaryen's would approve! A fragrance worthy of the Khaleesi!

"It opens with the scent of Hranna, the green grass that grows in the Dothraki Sea mixed with notes of smoke from the khalasar's cookfires. The fragrance blooms into a sea of violets. Notes of leather and Dragon's Blood follow, exuding the scents of the Pentos market: amber, sandalwood, exotic flowers, vanilla, and spices."

nitschevo
nitschevo

Ohhh, come on. We all deserve to have a little fun once in a while! :)

AveParfum
AveParfum

I laughed at Batman perfume, but I wanted this!

bouddha bleu
bouddha bleu

Haha great prank!!! If anyone could do it, please God, summon Amouage noses... incense, leather, oud, rum, honey, herbs and roses...

Until then Amouage Epic is great substitute.

"You no nothin' Jon Snow" :)

YesYes
YesYes

Umm, I see it on thinkgeek.com as out of stock, and that is a legitimate online shop. You can sign up to get an email when it becomes available. I did, anyway.

weegee
weegee

Well, why not write or telephone GOT's creator and ask HIM to see about bringing this to market? George R.R. Martin makes no secret of his telephone number and address (still lives on the same Santa Fe street where he's lived for 25+ years) and is widely known and celebrated for communicating with fans who take the time to contact him. You know how to Google, right?

[Side note: I recently discovered he and his lovely wife Paris now live in my old house, directly across the street from the house where they lived before (which they still own and now use as his personal "museum" of books and artifacts). How about that?! No, I didn't know him/them, just got used to seeing him come out mid-afternoon to get his mail, dressed in a comfortable looking old robe, likely just awake after writing late into the night before.]

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Oh Noes !!

A prank. DAMN!!

I thought this looked and sounded fabulous darlings! Firey and sensual Dragon Lady is right up my street.

I think this should become reality. Well if we can have "twilight" perfume , desperate housewife perfume , fumes by the cast of crappy "TOWIE" , and similar weak insipid dross , then a top notch show like "Game Of Thrones" should totally deserve its own scent that smells of "" made of sweet green grass notes, smoke, violets, "dragon's blood" (sandalwood, amber, vanilla, musk, exotic flowers and spices) and leather."" ( Oh yum that sounds just delish and very seductive !0

And when do we get Breaking Bad - The scent....That could be ermm , interesting. Eau De Heisenberg. Notes of blood , sweat , tears ( non belladonna - take note lady Gaga), los pollos hermanos , infused with mysterious new fangled aroma -chemicals made lovingly by Mr White in his lab.

Yep - We need that and the G.O.T scent too.

P.S- Wherever the bottle pic came from , i need to know ! That is one covetable bottle.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I'm a big fan of GoT so finding the listing for this perfume was hysterical, finding out it was fake was a bit of a bummer. :0(

puria_stalker
puria_stalker

مسخره ًًًً!!

emi
emi

If it doesn't exist it shouldn't be in the database. Or at least you should mark in the text that this is a prank. Not fair.

nise
nise

Ohhh I am so disappointed this is not real! I would totally buy this perfume! Love all the notes too. So ... who added this perfume to the database?

glanecia
glanecia

Ohhhhh! I'm so sad this perfume is not real. I really wanted it to be real!! I'd so buy it, even if I didn't like the scent lol ... cause that's the kind of fan I am. Crazy.

fullbottleworthy
fullbottleworthy

Come on, top notes of incense and grass?? That should have given it up ;) No but really I would totally wear a Game of Thrones perfume!! I want this to be real! What a weird combo of notes!

Vanille Bourbon
Vanille Bourbon

If only this perfume was real! I could feel the blood of dragon! Be powerful, beautiful and fearless! ;p

fubar1963
fubar1963

Too bad this is a fictitious perfume. It was a prank, it doesn't exist. At least not yet.

starvega
starvega

Love how people are voting this for a Winter scent. Winter is coming, you know...

SandraV

Eau de Zombie for 'The Walking Dead'.....though in all seriousness I would kill for perfumes based off of Lord of the Rings characters:can only imagine what 'Galadriel' would smell like:)

LANIER
LANIER

Where is SPARTACUS,, Blood and Sand for men? I am laughing so hard as I write this. Oh and Deadwood pour Homme would be nice.... And and you could have "Atia" for her and "Voerinus" for him from "HBO's ROME"!! I would buy that!!!

piapedersen
piapedersen

Unless one of you out there is actually sitting with a bottle of this intriguing product in your hand,
I dare say it's a prank...

SandraV

I know...jerks!Gorgeous bottle and even the scent sounded wonderful:/

Celphie
Celphie

oh I got super excited for a moment. Dammit! >:[ not cool, not cool at all!

SandraV

Well the only place I found it on Google was in reference to it being a prank:if you can find it for sale please let me know!

SandraV

Too bad-I was all about the bottle!

sweefa
sweefa

This perfume should exist.
As well as "Gods of Blood (for men)" by starz.
; )

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Game of Thrones Fire and Blood fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Game of Thrones Fire and Blood, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fire and Blood by Game of Thrones. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fire and Blood by Game of Thrones represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.