Designers » F-H » Woody « Groups

OM Gap for women and men
dislike

smoky
oud

Gap OM was launched in 1996 as an unisex fragrance with predominant notes of frankincense and sandalwood. It was discontinued in 2001.

Top notes: ginger, coriander, lotus, cedar and leaves. Heart: incense and olibanum. Base: oud, sandalwood and peru balsam.

It is available as an Eau de Toilette. The nose behind this fragrance is IFF.

Ginger Coriander Lotus Cedar Green Notes

Incense Olibanum

Sandalwood Agarwood (Oud) Peru Balsam

Peace

OM Fragrance Reviews

Holli
Holli

I wore this back before perfume was a thing for me. It was the first scent, other than my Grandma's Giorgio that I really liked. It was warm and clear and enjoyable. I'm surprised that there are no citruses or musk listed in the notes. For me, the green notes, coriander and lotus/ginger (guessing that combo is responsible for the citrus musk feel) dominated. Sandalwood held it down. Sheer and kind of enveloping. Mild. I'd love to find it again without the crazy price,, but who knows. This far into my perfume fandom it might not seem like anything special!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gap OM fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gap OM, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify OM by Gap. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of OM by Gap represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Aerin Lauder Waterlily Sun Diptyque Eau de 34 Hermes Eau de Gentiane Blanche Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Dolce&Gabbana D&G Maison Martin Margiela By the Fireplace Calvin Klein Obsession Yves Saint Laurent In Love Again Edition Fleur De La Passion Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Memoire Liquide Encens Liquide Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Guess Guess Original Paris Hilton Just Me Byredo Black Saffron Acqua di Parma Acqua di parma Blue Mediterraneo - Mirto di Panarea Cacharel Gloria Le Labo Rose 31 Christian Dior Dune Escada Escada Magnetism Diptyque Philosykos