Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eclipse Ghost for women
dislike

Eclipse Ghost for women Videos
Eclipse Ghost for women Pictures Eclipse Ghost for women Pictures

Eclipse by Ghost is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Eclipse was launched in 2014. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, mandarin orange, black currant, peach, apple and marigold; middle notes are lotus, freesia and rose; base notes are amber and musk.

Bergamot Lemon Mandarin Orange Black Currant Peach Apple Marigold

Flight Of Fancy

Eclipse Fragrance Reviews

anita2251
anita2251

Tényleg hasonlít a Light Blue-re, de kellemesebb az illata. Nekem van egy 30 ml-s eladó. Akit érdekel, írjon.

rockgirl
rockgirl

Yep...Light Blue in a prettier bottle. Love it!

Princess_dana
Princess_dana

Fruity and sensual. It also has a bit of a floral once it cools down. I love this a lot! Only downfall is it doesn't last.

Scent 9/10
Bottle 10/10
Longgitivity 5/10

Sazmataz77
Sazmataz77

This is a perfume to wear when you just want to smell nice and fresh, but don't want to make a statement. I got a little bottle free with a magazine a while ago, and as others have said it's citrussy and to my nose, a bit oceanic, but nothing special. Still, I don't want to be too disparaging - it's very easy to wear and there's nothing wrong with just wanting to smell pretty and clean!

sammyseven89
sammyseven89

As others have said, this is extremely similar to Light Blue but I suspect it won't last half as long. Also just my opinion but reminds me very much of Anna Sui Flight of Fancy. Nice but nothing special.

Chelsea1605
Chelsea1605

I got a 1.5ml sample for this and the first thing i thought when i sprayed it was ORANGE. Smells very citrusy at first, turning slightly floral on the drydown.
It would be perfect for a summers day however I'm very disappointed with the longevity and sillage. I sprayed this around 20 minutes ago and I'm struggling to smell it now unless i literally press my nose against my skin.

MelonFarmer
MelonFarmer

I tried on a single spray on one wrist yesterday, on a testing spree. It smells so pretty, citrussy floral, for the first half hour, then the dry down of bitter orange lingers as a skin scent. Amazingly I can still detect it on my skin 24 hours later.

Siv55
Siv55

Reminds of Moschino Love Love. In fact it's pretty much the same. The bottle is much nicer though. I far prefer the gold red moon to the hidious Olive Oil inspired creation of Moschinos. So buy this for that reason alone.
The ad and the name are all disjointed. What has the edwardian woman wafting about in the meadow got to do with it? Call it eclipse and shape it like a moon, it should at least be twillight in the ad?

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Where can you get this, online?

gillybean999
gillybean999

Loved this perfume when I tested it instore, bought it then found out why its called eclipse - spectacular but over too quickly !! On me it smells amazing but after a few minutes it totally disappears ?!I sprayed myself and then my clothes and 10 minutes later nothing. Very disappointed :-{

PetalBloom
PetalBloom

So you like D&G's Light Blue but don't want to spend that much and you can't deal with the bottle to Cheap & Chic I Love Love by Moschino...this is for you.

The bottle in my opinion is prettier and the scent is in the line of Light Blue copy cats.

The lasting power is ok, it'll get you through your working day but you'll need to re-apply before you go out for the evening. The scent throw is non offensive, people will get a light scent and not overpower the room.

Overall not a bad effort Ghost.

Meadowberg
Meadowberg

I'm a big fan of Ghost Deep Night so I've been eager to try this. I know it's not a flanker, but I still expected it to be a summery sort of edition with similarities.
Unfortunately I found it to be a bland, generic citrus scent with none of the character or intrigue of Deep Night.
No doubt it is fresh and subtle if that is what you're looking for, but it's a bit too dull for me.

joan100
joan100

I sprayed this onto a card yesterday and the opening had this sort of tropical/citrusy/ambery feel to it. 6 hours later the drydown smelt extremely familiar and then I remembered which fragrance it smelt identical to. I Love Love by Moschino! The notes are similar as well. So basically another fragrance in a similar vein to D&G light blue has been released!

scribs
scribs

i want it so badly... i find it funny that its called ECLIPSE and the photo for the ad is in broad daylight ....just saying, but i think the bottle and notes look and sound amazing. im actually happy it doesnt seem to have vanilla in it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ghost Eclipse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ghost Eclipse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eclipse by Ghost. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eclipse by Ghost represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.