Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

GF Ferre Lei-Her Gianfranco Ferre for women

GF Ferre Lei-Her Gianfranco Ferre for women
dislike

GF Ferre Lei-Her Gianfranco Ferre for women Pictures

GF monogram stands for «Go Forward» inspired by young people and those who feel young at heart. Freshness, energy, freedom, a never-ending horizon before our eyes. The bottle is ultra-modern, tall and simple bottle with clean lines, express the designer’s concept. A floral with sparkling fruit accents that hug perfumes floral heart composed of magnolia, black violet and rose tempered by woody notes, white amber and musk. GF Ferre Lei-Her was launched in 2004. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurice Roucel.

Black Currant Cassia Litchi Apple Bergamot

DKNY Be Delicious

GF Ferre Lei-Her Fragrance Reviews

Lizka7
Lizka7

My friend has small amount of this fragrance left. And since it was made by one of my top favorite perfume designers, Maurice Roucel, I would of probably like it even without smelling it. One of the divine moments of discovery, and crying after, "where could I possibly get it?"
My friend, with her Cheshire cat's smile,whispering back to my ear, "It is no longer available". I was totally heartbroken, and still can't find it.
One of the true loves, that will never happen in my life. Sorry, Ferre, may be you will give it one more chance, I am truly hoping and loving this divine creation of yours....

stelansia
stelansia

I've been wearing this perfume for 9 years, it's really fresh and floral and I think kind of unique as well. too bad it's not available in the market anymore:(

RZ
RZ

Its simply Great, clean and fresh........i never take it out of my purse even if i'm wearing another fragrance, everything inside my purse smells of it............this is my second bottle, only the second coz its not that easy to find, otherwise it would've been the 20th :)

D A V A R I
D A V A R I

Sweet smell of
Suitable for young girls
It is exactly the smell reminded her pink

بوی شیرین
مناسب برای دختران جوان
بوی ان دقیقا یاد اور رنگ صورتی میشود

Camilla91
Camilla91

I got it today and I am sooo happy because it's hard to find it. Lei is very fresh and youngful. I absolutelly love this one!

guest_GF Ferre lover
guest_GF Ferre lover

Does anyone know of absolutely anywhere this is still available?? If so I would greatly appreciate an email to [email protected] Thank you so much, I absolutely LOVE this perfume and am so sad it has been discontinued!

zvoncica
zvoncica

Thumbs up for GF Ferre!

Lei is decent fruity floral, light , romantic and feminine. Opening is rather sharp, I suppose this comes from apple note which I usually detest, but sharpness and plasticity ends fast. Beauty of florals remains. I had a feeling like my skin was soaked for hours in gentle floral balm, felt rejuvenated and cheerful. Since the spring is coming I recommend Lei to all fruity floral enjoyers. Lasting time is absolutely amazing! Have fun!

Trvevil
Trvevil

I find it very difficult to decide what what to test in store these days... I mean I tried almost everything I was interested in, so now I pick just random perfume and see what's inside.
This started to be really youthful, fresh, apple perfume. Almost identical to Be Delicious by Donna Karan (only top notes). I'm not hating apple perfumes, but I wouldn't really like to wear one. Not mine.
Further, Lei gets bored of Being Delicious and it turns it's big young eyes on Gucci's icon Flora (it's a famous floral print) and voila! A little sour moderately sweet floral. If you love both fragrances Lei is a very great find for you as it's long lasting and has moderate sillage.

Ninulia
Ninulia

This really is a fresh, young, full of life fragrance, definetely for teenagers and definetely for spring/summer.
I just don't know if it is long lasting:)

This ultra modern fragrance is like the seductive apple of eve at the 2001 century.it's all about green apple and it's very fruity.
the shape of bottle is very similar to gucci envy,the same modern and simple decant and the smelling is very similar to DKNY be delicious.the surprising point is that the nose behind both of recents is maurice roucel.
some people don't like it because it's a bit sour.there isn't anything sweet in it.its just fruity and a bit sour,like a fruity salad you take with pleasure in summer days.
personally,I love everything about it,the bottle,even the box,the color of perfume(silver violet) and of course the scent in.but I should add that it may harm you in cold days,as the sniffing is cool enough.it's full of energy,day time and SUMMER fragrance.
it's very long lasting,so just spray some drops and have a nice funny summer day.

guest_lucy77
guest_lucy77

i love this scent, really beautiful and amazing ,very long lasting and i will buy it one day for sure....

tasha0705
tasha0705

one os the worst smelling perfumes I have smelled lately-sour and strong, no trace of violets, unfortunately

star10
star10

OMG!how all of the scents I love could be collected in a bottle named GF?!it's one of best perfumes I've ever smelled!a great blend with flowers and fruits.not too fruity to become a teen fragrance,not too floral to be overwhelming.in fact there are 4 flowers that I like to smell in a perfume:Magnolia(refreshing),violet(exotic),lily of the valley(souvenirs) and of course rose(classic one) and I see all of them in GF.Besides don't forget apple and cassia notes.All I can say to describe it is jouvence in a bottle!

flower
flower

I smelled this perfume and bought it. It is amazing, sweet and sexy at the same time. I love it!!

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

Lovely, feminine, interesting... This one is on the top in my "fragrance wish list" :) Every time I try it in the shop i want to buy it, but I haven't done it yet... Don't know why actually... I have to have it! Maybe today? :)

vertigo
vertigo

agree, beautiful feminine fragrance, daywear.

efia_milena
efia_milena

When I use that perfume, people stop me to complement and ask about the name of it... the best scent I have used so far. Male friends rate it at 9/10 pts, female friends 10/10.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Gianfranco Ferre GF Ferre Lei-Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Gianfranco Ferre GF Ferre Lei-Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify GF Ferre Lei-Her by Gianfranco Ferre. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of GF Ferre Lei-Her by Gianfranco Ferre represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.