Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum Givenchy for women

Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum Givenchy for women
dislike

Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum Givenchy for women Videos
Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum Givenchy for women Pictures Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum Givenchy for women Pictures Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum Givenchy for women Pictures Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum Givenchy for women Pictures Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum Givenchy for women Pictures

Givenchy launches the third addition to the Dahlia Divin collection in June 2016 as the intensive version named Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum, after the original Eau de Parfum from 2014 and lighter Dahlia Divin Eau de Toilette version from 2015. The collection follows the theme of Dahlia Noir fragrance line started in 2011.

Nectar de Parfum represents the luxurious, haute couture version of the fragrance, a symbol of gold and femininity, announced as "the elixir of divine potency." The composition is developed by François Demachy, who focused on golden flowers of mimosa which brings its unique signature to the scent. Note of sambac jasmine, present in all the Dahlia Divin creations, is complemented by sensual and elegant rose. The floral heart is supported the woody base of almost creamy vetiver, sandalwood, tonka bean and lavish vanilla musk.

The bottle is made of lacquered glass in shades of gold, adorned with gold thread around its neck and with an engraved chrome plate that bears the name of the perfume. The transparent holds fragments of golden leafs.

Model Candice Swanepoel replaces singer Alicia Keys as the embodiment of a Dahlia Divin woman in the new campaign. The promotional video is directed by Gordon von Steiner, with the visual campaign shot by Peter Lindbergh.The fragrance is available as a 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum Intense. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Mimosa

Jasmine Rose

Vetiver Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanilla Musk

Dahlia Divin
L'or J'adore The Absolute Perfume

Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Cassiano
Cassiano

Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum was launched in September 2014 and was created by François Demachy (Dior house). The inspiration was haute couture, as if each bottle of Dahlia Divin was a custom dress, illuminated by thousands of gold threads and gemstones involving the skin.
In September 2015, Givenchy launched the Eau de Toilette version, fruitier and luminous. In June 2016, it was the turn of Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum, reported as an "elixir of divine power."

This time, it seems that the contract with Alicia Keys was not renewed and the face was the model Candice Swanepoel. The bottle became DIVINe (pun intended): it has gradient finishing and details that symbolize small gold leaves, in the lid.
Signing the creation, for the third time, François Demachy. Under the concept of the goddess woman, whose presence is radiant and golden like the sun and gold (so present in this line), he decided to create a golden fragrance, working the nuances of mimosa (Acacia Decurrens, called false mimosa), on a body of jasmine and rose (as in the EDT version) and a base with sandalwood and tonka bean, with a few pinches of vanilla and vetiver, bringing back the sensuality of the EDP version.

On the skin (at least on mine), I did not find the exit very pleasant. The mimosa, which may present mellow, powdery and even green nuances, brought a very sweet and somewhat plasticized facet, giving a very synthetic result to my nose. It's a very strong floral, which makes me a little nauseated. But wait, because this is just the beginning!
As it evolves (and takes time to evolve), the best features of previous versions begin to appear: the Sambac jasmine - beautiful and white, with its unique scent - begins to dominate the environment and the creaminess of sandalwood and tonka beans join the sweetness of the vanilla, conferring sensuality. The smell of the mimosa loses strength, but it remains until the end, only less cloying and much more balanced. After an hour or so, no more significant changes occur and the perfume stays linear.

Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum is sold as an Eau de Parfum Intense, but that does not mean that it has more concentration of essential oils. It seems to me that the absolute of mimosa was used, precisely, for this function, which was to make the fragrance stronger.
And the truth is that Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum is a bomb, in every way. It projects and lasts absurdly, with only two or three sprays. It is a guaranteed investment for anyone who does not like to throw money away.

To finish, already anticipating the common questions, I do not think this version is better and worth more than the Eau de Parfum version. Particularly, I prefer the EDT version because it left me in a good mood. The EDP version has the best construction, bringing the best of both worlds (day and night, heat and cold, innocence and seduction). And Le Nectar is the most exaggerated, made to attract attention and reign in any situation.

DarlingNikki
DarlingNikki

Yowza, this is dynamite! So French, so chic, so classy and yet at the same time, so accessible! This is a golden beauty (ahh, sweet Mimosa, there you are my love!) with tonka bean, sandalwood and jasmine embracing her lovingly while a perfect hint of vetiver comes to inject a cool touch to keep the warm trio from smothering its own flame. Sorry to sound pseudo-poetic, but this caught me so off-guard! A definite holy grail delight for more formal occasions, I wouldn't dare wear this to my place of work, except well maybe to cause a stir LOL! Divin en effet!

Meels
Meels

I've always wanted to find a perfume that reminds of perfumeries - that exotic ether that I just can't pin-point in one specific bottle. Until now. I think this may be it! Warm and deep, with a typical (so I think) Givenchy edge that keeps it from being too sweet or cloying.

amoranda
amoranda

Going to see if I can get away with making this my work/professional scent. I like it a lot. It feels mature but not old, sweet but balanced, and feminine. It also has a hint of sexiness to it. Very much me! Will update after a week to see how it goes.

vkmcewen
vkmcewen

I purchased this after falling in love with a sample spray at Sephora. It's not quite what I remember, but lovely. There is a fruity cherry note in the beginning that I swear smells like cherry Ludens lozenges. And powder. It wasn't what I remembered nor do I see anyone mentioning anything like that in other reviews. The 'cherry' has faded and it's a warmer powdery very feminine scent now that seems pleasant but not really a good match for my skin chemistry. Will be returning this.

Mammuchan
Mammuchan

Beautiful bottle.. but, I have yet to find a Givenchy scent that I like. This one, overly sweet for an hour, then disappeared without a trace.

Oh, she smells good!
Oh, she smells good!

This one and the edt version is a nice combo for the spring and summertime but i sprayed this on me earlier and it's november and it still smells so good. I actually smell nectar.

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

This is nice, for a while at least. The scent reminds me of when I used to layer JLO Live with a vanilla sandalwood narcissus perfume (the now discontinued Vanilla Creme Fleur by Voluspa). Nectar has a beautiful mimosa note which unfortunately is only in the top/middle of development. I love the beginning of Nectar, but the drydown is only so-so.

jt, too
jt, too

I just purchased this one today. Normally, I wear a fragrance two or three times before reaching any conclusions about it, but this Nectar is so beautiful. If you like Mimosa, then you will surely like this fragrance. Nectar is indeed an apt name for it because I honestly believe this fragrance could attract honey bees!

It is sweet, soft, feminine Mimosa with touches of sandalwood and a demure rose that peaks out from time to time. Honey is not a listed note, but I believe I can detect a warm, golden honey note. The entire fragrance is "golden" and sweet but not cloying. I do not detect any vetiver and only a smidgen of tonka and musk. This should get you noticed by both men and women.

I have been wearing it for almost four hours thus far, and I can still smell it on myself. Projection is good especially for the first couple of hours. Sillage is average. So far, I would say longevity is average. If I can still clearly detect it in another three or more hours, I will edit this review to very good longevity.

This is a definite winner for the house of Givenchy. Organza, Amarige, and now Dahlia Divin Le Nectar De Parfum constitute a fabulous trinity for Givenchy.

Veroushka
Veroushka

In love with this perfume! Just got it as a present from my son. So chic and elegant...can't describe it any other way.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Oh my god, this is amazing!! Instant love, I have to have it. Nectar is the perfect word to describe this scent. It's sweet and juicy and fresh and warm, all at the same time. It's not overwhelming in the slightest. I think it would wear best in cooler weather, but I could see it shining year round. I'm not really a fan of Givenchy but they knocked it out of the park with this one!

Suzi
Suzi

This perfume is divine very well named and it is like the nectar of the gods it is gorgeous and floral yet warm and sensuous at the same time. Every time I wear it people definitely notice it's beautiful scent is hard not to miss. It has great silage it lasts all day on me and bottle is beautiful too hard not to like this one I give it a 10/10 it is divine in every sense of the word.

pictureperfect
pictureperfect

This is delicious, wonderful, amazing.. everythiiing! Reminds me of a sunny winter morning and a big smile on a someone's face. So warm but still pretty fresh, I love it!
Update: I feel like a fairy when wearing this! It's dazzling.

raiza1990
raiza1990

This is heavenly...but seriously overpriced.
The perfume is delicious but does not project. The original one have much more sillage, and honestly, this one is not that different in terms of smell. I think it is an unnecessary flanker.
I like the original one better, it is more luminous and not powdery like this one. But both are rich, elegant sweet perfumes.

Dazzling
Dazzling

I was expecting too much from this but all I get is over sweetness and something that's synthetic to my nose. I am a huge fan of vanilla yet this one didn't work a bit for me. Spillage is okay but itvvanishes totally away from my skin in like three hours, not even a trace. And yes, my skin does does drink up perfume so spillage and longevity matter a lot to me. BUt even the first few minutes, the sweetness is cloying, very incomplex, straight fragrance.

nadiadncr
nadiadncr

It's a nice perfume. It reminds me of J'adore L'or and the original Dahlia. It stays on your skin for hours but it's close to the skin. I haven't worn it outside yet to see if it draws compliments but I think it wouldn't project much...

emyalda
emyalda

Nicest version so far

ZBear
ZBear

I got a sample of Le Nectar because I wanted to love the original Dahlia Divin, but it made me sneezy.

Compared to DD, LN is a bit fresher, no doubt because of the vetiver. I find it to be a very pretty fragrance - the jasmine and rose are well tempered by the musk and sandalwood.

This is definitely a Francois Demachy creation. It smells very proper and formal, yet with a bit of sexiness. I could see this sprayed lightly in a formal work setting, for a cocktail hour, or even a more dressy occasion. To me, LN is too dressy for just jeans and a tee.

Very womanly, and I am tempted to buy a full bottle. The only thing holding me back is the longevity. For some reason, it only lasted 2-3 hours on me before fading away. The sillage is moderate, and I will definitely try this one again or get a small bottle to wear sometimes.

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

Nothing special.... ??! Hmmm put it on today and received 2 compliments.. Not that bad at all!

polkadot27
polkadot27

I tried it a few days ago, it was very forgettable for me. Nothing bad I simply detected sandalwood and white floral. It wasn't strong in projection nor lasting power. Not interesting enough. I own a few older Givenchy fragrances though I must admit I am becoming increasingly dissapointed with their latest releases. Their fragrances are just no longer unique and complex in scent. I don't even detect tonka or vanilla in this which are notes that usually compliment each other very well and smell beautiful together. It was just a total miss for me.

On the plus side the bottle is beautiful- I find it rather cute and charming, but classy all the while.

AshLeigh512
AshLeigh512

I just bought this after telling the sales lady that I was looking for something a bit sexy for a night out with my husband. This fragrance does not disappoint. It's sweet, floral and very warm and cozy. I love this scent for winter when it's cooler out. It's absolutely divine.

Nice fragrance, very warm and sweet in a good way. A bit woody too.
Very pleasant scent, I have no bad emotions when I smell it.
It really smells like divine nectar, just as the name says.
I liked the Dahlia Divin EDP better, but this is also very-very good!

dglightblue
dglightblue

Very creamy and warm floral. Not unlike untold absolu
Keep ya posted :)

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

I was hoping this would be a fabulous fragrance based on the nose behind it. To me, very generic and main stream. Very synthetic notes, the supposed rose and jasmin and mimosa are all jammed together and sharp. Not natural, too synthetic. Does not stand out from the crowd and I was hoping it would. I'm selling 1oz bottle purchased one week ago if anyone is interested!

Got it today,and so far I find Nectar the best of the Dahlia line, it is smoother, more rounded, and I can see it perfect for fall and winter as it is a warm scent..Divin EDP is more floral and a bit sharp, Nectar adds a lightness and a sweet edge with the vanilla, dont expect sweet as juicy candy sweet, more a rounded vibe.It is grown up, nicely constructed, the florals are soft and rounded, it is a nice creation,it has a bit of a soapy rosey vibe like Germany said, I like it a lot! ,the vanilla keeps it from being just that! Longevity is nice but it isnt overall heady, it is actually a soft scent.
lovely!!

Germany
Germany

Love this one. Lots of mimosa Jasmine and rose to my nose , it's sweet and fresh at the same time. Like" right out of the shower" smell. Very aromatic and Really attractive. Similar vibe to calssique intense ( gold bottle ) to my nose. Like a Jasmine vanilla scent. Although the mimosa is very dominant. Childlike , fresh and sweet.
Bonus my husband likes it.
Update ,,,it gets less sweet and the soapiness comes out even more. You get whiffs of vetiver and musk and a fresh out of the shower feel for hours. It has its own character at this point it doesn't remind me of another perfume but rather a very expensive soap.

It's very sweet. Lots of vanilla! Later it starts to be deeply oriental. Lots of sandalwood too. I really like it, but I can't smell much of any flowers - rose or mimosa or jasmine. Therefore, it's only a like.
Impressive bottle though.

Musky4
Musky4

Very nice fragrance. It does remind me very much of the original Dahlia Divin and also Miss Dior Le Parfum, but without the intensity and rich smokiness. If you have either of those you might not need this perfume as well, but it is very nicely done and the best of the Dahlia Divin line so far, in my opinion.

1nov
1nov

it's a nice perfume .. it reminds me of Live Irresistible by Givenchy .

auroramaria
auroramaria

This sounds beautiful can't wait till it's out

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Givenchy Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Givenchy Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum by Givenchy. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum by Givenchy represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.