Designers » F-H » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Reve de Lune Guerlain for women
dislike

I have it: 3 I want it: 85

Reve de Lune Guerlain for women Pictures

Reve de Lune by Guerlain is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Reve de Lune was launched in 2012. Top notes are aldehydes, bergamot and bitter orange; middle notes are jasmine, ylang-ylang, orange blossom and carnation; base notes are vanilla, tonka bean and resins.

Aldehydes Bergamot Bitter Orange

Le Bolshoi 2011 Edition Limitee

Reve de Lune Fragrance Reviews

LoriAlyse83
LoriAlyse83

I voted on the notes here lol. I own this in a cube tester bottle and I'm here to take some of the mystery out of this fragrance. It's nice, but it's not $25,000 nice. The baccarat is gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but it's the spirit of highbrow exclusivity that this perfume is so exorbitantly priced because no bottle or juice in itself is worth more than a few hundred bucks realistically. Simple economics of supply and demand. Low supply=high price.

Here's what it smells like: The opening is very shrill and highly metallic, similar in feel to Nahema extrait, but it dries into a round creamy ylang, jasmin, and vanilla floral. It's very clean with no dirty. I get no resins, no carnation. It's actually a pretty simple fragrance that stays pretty linear after the shrieking opening. It's nice but I would never pay over a couple hundred dollars for it, even for a tester.

SNOOPY
SNOOPY

If $ was no object ,i would buy it just for the bottle to put on my mantle.scent unsniffed
Work of art

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

I'm sure i saw this on display in the Champs Elysees boutique in Paris, absolutely stunning. Wish i could afford it! I bought Spiritueuse Double Vanille though, so i'm VERY happy!

Jelenaa
Jelenaa

@leefidan WOW! Never thought it is SO expensive!
Really wondering who voted it! The bottle is stunning. Although I don't like aldehydes, I'd really like to try it!

leefidan
leefidan

Aloha! I just saw your comment "halalula" and wanted to share my web search with you. There were only 57 numbered bottles made and they cost $25,000 U.S. dollars each. I agree that the bottle looks amazing!

halalula1234
halalula1234

Sorry i have to comment,
I dont own the scent and have never really found a place which has it, but the bottle is AMAZING.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was only available in a Guerlain boutique in France for the price of a house.....

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Reve de Lune fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Reve de Lune, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reve de Lune by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reve de Lune by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Shalimar Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Limon Verde Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Milly-la-Foret Guerlain Le Muguet 2013 Guerlain Myrrhe & Delires Christian Dior Diorissimo Hermes Kelly Caleche Guerlain Cuir Beluga Cacharel Gloria Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Plum Japonais Guerlain Vol de Nuit Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Neon Brights Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Wood Dolce&Gabbana By