Designers » F-H » « Groups

Too Much Champs Elysees Vital Sensations Guerlain for women and men

Too Much Champs Elysees Vital Sensations Guerlain for women and men
dislike

almond

Too Much Champs Elysees Vital Sensations by Guerlain is a fragrance for women and men. Too Much Champs Elysees Vital Sensations was launched in 2001. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Paul Guerlain. Top notes are calabrian bergamot, lilac and mimosa petals; middle notes are hyacinth, jasmine, heliotrope and mimosa; base notes are almond wood, amber, jasmine and narcissus.

Calabrian bergamot Lilac Mimosa Petals

Hyacinth Jasmine Heliotrope Mimosa

Almond Wood Amber Jasmine Narcissus

Too Much?

Too Much Champs Elysees Vital Sensations Fragrance Reviews

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I hadn't realised that this was a flanker when I bought it.
It smelled enough like the original when I got it (having not smelled the original in over a decade).
But today I received another bottle of the original (as a back up) and when I compared I had to do some digging because I could smell the difference.
This one is a bit colder and perhaps a touch bitter in the opening? Which I put down to the lilac and almond wood.
The dry downs are quite similar but the original has a lot more sparkly mimosa.
I think I prefer the original.

SueC
SueC

December 2016. I've had a sealed bottle of this for years, and decided it was time to try it. I also have the original Too Much. What a shame Vital Sensations was a limited edition! I love it, it's lighter than the original but not aquatic or citrus at all as some "lite" flankers tend to be. Instead of an overdose of sweet mimosa, the mimosa takes a back seat to let in the soft florals of lilac and a little jasmine and a wonderful creamy note of almond, that gives an impression of coconut. On card I'm really getting that wonderful jonquil note too. Delightful. The bottle has a blue lid instead of the gold tone, and there are metallic blue bands along the edge of the box. I'm happy to photograph the bottle and box if Fragrantica would like that to add to the site for reference? I'd buy this fragrance again if it was available.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Guerlain Too Much Champs Elysees Vital Sensations fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Guerlain Too Much Champs Elysees Vital Sensations, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Too Much Champs Elysees Vital Sensations by Guerlain. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Too Much Champs Elysees Vital Sensations by Guerlain represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Worth Courtesan Rochas Madame Rochas Lanvin Arpege Balenciaga Michelle Vivienne Westwood Boudoir Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Eau Legere Paco Rabanne Calandre Issey Miyake Le Feu d'Issey Burberry Burberry Women Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Bois d`Iris Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Guerlain Samsara Eau de Toilette Evyan White Shoulders Jean Patou Sublime Lancome Poeme Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain Chamade Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Cartier Must de Cartier