Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

E HRH Princess Elizabeth for women

E HRH Princess Elizabeth for women
dislike

E HRH Princess Elizabeth for women Pictures E HRH Princess Elizabeth for women Pictures E HRH Princess Elizabeth for women Pictures

"E" is the first fragrance by HRH Princess Jelisaveta Karađorđević, created in 2002. It was created in New York, in cooperation with Sophia Grojsman, renowned perfumer and vice-president of IFF (NYC). The fragrance was created of high-quality components, extracted by an original technology from live plants.

The composition is based on four flowers that symbolize the important moments of Princess Jelisaveta's life. The fragrance was named after Jelisaveta's grandmother from her mother's side, Duchess Elena Romanoff. The fragrance opens with fresh and luminous citrus notes with a touch of lily of the valley. The heart encompasses four flowers – jasmine, hyacinth, orange blossom and white iris. The base unites woodsy and musk notes.

Read more about HRH Princess Jelisaveta and her fragrances in the article Every Woman Has the Right to Be a Princess!

Mandarin Orange Lemon Bergamot Orange Lily-of-the-Valley

Jasmine Neroli iris Hyacinth

Musk

E Fragrance Reviews

nadicamihajlovic
nadicamihajlovic

Regal scent which reminded me on Chanel 5, minus civet, and with more citruses. Strong at first but in hour later, really gentle, soft, long lasting fragrance. It does give You an impression of a princess of Imperial Russia style and elegance...To me, one of the best from Sophia Grojsman.

leboblue
leboblue

got an email from Elizabeth Karageorgevic informing me upon my inquiry that the fragrance is only available in Belgrade Serbia. so sad. tried to find online. no luck but I will keep trying and keep you all posted.

eriker63
eriker63

I loved this perfume,which I had bought on QVC when it first came out and ordered it s few more times and know I can't find it anywhere, always got so many compliments when I wore this fragerance. Please where can I get more of it?

octobersun
octobersun

Oh, yes, it is a beuty, elegant and feminine, positive, uplifting, definitely a fragrance for all princesses of this world...

peachbasket

Can someone tell me where I might be able to order some more of this beautiful scent? Please

peachbasket

This scent is absolutely the best of all fragrancies. I have also spent a lot of time in trying to locate a website that I can once again purchase this perfume. At one time I was able to contact her assistant in New York and purchase through her. Had I known It would be difficult to purchase again I would have bought several more bottles for my own use. PLEASE COME BACK!

stanwoodgirl
stanwoodgirl

I love this scent. It was my signature scent for quite sometime but then became unavailable. I have spent hundreds of dollars trying to find another signature scent with no avail. What a romantic fragrance it is. With the florals that come when you first put it on, to the long lasting "powdery/musk" smell that stays with you all day, I always felt special when wering this scent. I recieved many compliments when I wore it. Please bring this perfume back!

doglover26
doglover26

You can find this scent when you go to the website of H.R.H. Princess Elisabeth...then e-mail her assistant in N.Y...whom in turn will send you info...they require money orders for cost plus shipping & handling and prices vary according to your location...all proceeds go towards H.R.H. charities.

vena w
vena w

I purchased this when it was first launched and really loved it. Light & powdery, floral (but not too). Hadn't been able to find it again, but now that I know it's still available, I'll do another search.

Carla
Carla

"E" is Excellence! I'm ecstatic that I own this this fragrance once again! It's even lovelier the second time around. The opening with it's enticing essence of citrus notes announces the best is yet to come.The subtle whisper of lily of the valley employs an iota of sweetness that pleasantly lingers throughout. Enter the heart and enjoy an array of flowers with the definite presence of the earthy and exotic hyacinth next to the quietness of the iris. The jasmine is evenly apparent and continues on into the warm, mysterious and magical ending in the base. The life of this fragrance wears well on my skin is always pleasant and never sours. This fragrance is as engaging as her younger "sister" Jelisaveta, which is a rare find in the U.S. and in which I hope to find and own again! Not only are both fragrances rich and royal to wear, there's a story of regal splendor behind it's creator, HRH Princess Elizabeth, which makes for great conversation. The fragrances of this Princess are both successes and spell Elegance with a capital "E"! Years ago in the 90's I caught a quick glimpse of the Princess in Los Angeles, California (she was with Merv Griffin) she is simply stunning and the epitome of class! Her perfumes reflect her persona perfectly.

RosyBijou
RosyBijou

I love this fragrance! Bought it on QVC (or perhaps HSN) many years ago on a whim and have never seen it offered again--I do wish that it were more available, as I would wear it much more frequently if I knew where to obtain a supply. I am allergic to many perfumes and this is one that I have no problems with. Remarkably, my little bottle hasn't soured or changed at all over the years, either. It smells as nice today as it did the day I received it! (perhaps 10 years ago...)

Quarry
Quarry

Thanks to the contest, I am enjoying E. It has very good sillage and actually smells a little better from a few inches back than directly on my skin (which tends toward sour or bitter). My first perception was that E contained quality ingredients--thank goodness as I have little tolerance for most new department store fragrances. I often have difficulty picking up on iris, and the heart notes came across more chypre-like to me. The base is turns almost gourmandishly sweet in a toasted sort of way. This word gets thrown around a lot, but when it's right, it should be used: elegant. I'm not more enthusiastic because E just doesn't happen to push my buttons in the ways that excite me most. However, I appreciate that it is different from other fragrances in my wardrobe (and other frags in general), and I'm pleased to have something rare that I can share in the form of samples with my friends.

noor_jehan
noor_jehan

since i got it, E has become the no.1 in my collection. it is very feminine, gorgeous and long-lasting fragrance. the top notes are dominated by hyacinth and orange blossom, rounded by amber and myrrh, which give it a royal touch. after some time it becomes powdery and at the end it becomes soft and more hyacinth-like. the bottle is very elegant. it is a bit retro, of course, as it is reminiscent of the fragrance worn by the russian grand duchess helen romanov. but it gives me a hint of the past times. and...makes me feel very special... kind of lady-like. :)

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

I adore scent of hyacinth which is most recognizable of those white flowers, and its last long on my skin with sensual and powdery dry notes. Perfect as romantic and luxurious touch!

zoka
zoka

This perfume is citrusy-fresh and slightly sweet at the very beginning, with a pleasant powdery note (iris), then it dries down with noble and calm floral notes with the dominance of orange blossom. I like it very much.

jeca
jeca

I like this scent very much. Retro floral, noble and tender. It is combined of four white flowers: hyacinth, iris, orange blossom and jasmine.
Very very feminine and light, extra radiant...
E is devoted to the Russian Duchess Elena Vladimirovna Romanova.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about HRH Princess Elizabeth E fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about HRH Princess Elizabeth E, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify E by HRH Princess Elizabeth. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of E by HRH Princess Elizabeth represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.