Designers » F-H » Citrus « Groups

Jelisaveta HRH Princess Elizabeth for women

Jelisaveta HRH Princess Elizabeth for women
dislike

Jelisaveta is the second fragrance by HRH Princess Elizabeth Karađorđević of Yugoslavia, created soon after her perfume first fragrance E. When it was first launched in the USA, it was presented as Mon Ange (My Angel), but was re-launched in Serbia under a different name – Jelisaveta.

The name of the perfume is written in Serbian and is pronounced as 'Yelisaveta'. Perfume Jelisaveta continues the tradition of distinguished fragrances, classical and sophisticated, yet this time it is dominated by floral notes, brightened with luminous citruses, orange and lemon. It was envisaged as a bright springtime smile full of sunshine and hope. Its floral bouquet in the heart combines the notes of linden blossom, orange blossom, honeysuckle and jasmine. The flowers and fruits intertwine perfectly in a joyful dance of this perfume.

The nose behind this fragrance is Sophia Grojsman.

Orange Amalfi Lemon Neroli Honeysuckle Jasmine Lime (Linden) Blossom

Jelisaveta Fragrance Reviews

connieann
connieann

I wish I could find this fragrance I purchased from QVC some years ago called Mon Ange later renamed Jelisaveta. It has Citruses of orange, lemon notes of linden blossom, orange blossom, honeysuckle and jasmine. I still have some in the bottle from QVC and I'm almost out.
Connie Ann

chergilliam518

every year I do endless searches for this sent, I wish someone would get a clue and make this fragrance again, sooooo many people would love to purchase this one, it was a winner and could be again!

chergilliam518

I have been trying for many years now to get a hold of this fragrance, I love it, and I am still upset that QVC stopped carring it, does anyone know where I can purchase this fragrance????

Amethyststar
Amethyststar

I purchased this as Mon Ange--I love it, it is perfect for summer. It smells exactly like the locust blossoms that bloom in our woods, and also has some touches of citrus and sunshine. I wish it lasted longer on my skin, it's gone in an hour.

Casper
Casper

Princess Elizabeth always smells wonderful & now I know why!

Carla
Carla

Fit for a Princess! I savor the remains in my empty bottle of this regal fragrance. I purchased the European version as well as the lighter version, Mon Ange, years ago and am unable to locate another. I can still recall the never ending lemony aroma along with the orange appeal throughout this wonderful perfume. The floral bouquet with it's concentration, (if memory serves me right) on the linden blossom is unparalleled to most and oozes with royal splendor. My quest for another bottle continues with vigor. This fragrance is as classy as the Princess herself and to own this gem is pure joy.

Lacrymosa
Lacrymosa

Count me in as another winner, in my heart I yearned for E , being the big white floral lover that I am BUT I was not disappointed when I received this scent intead. Jelisaveta renewed my love of citrus -the fruit and the blooms- and it did not hurt that this one also contains some lovely and favoured white floral notes.

This scent will remind you of classic eau de cologne in the top notes but both heart and base are very similar to Fleurs de Citronnier by Serge Lutens.

I just wish this winter would roll on and be done with so I can wear and enjoy this beauty in the spring.

solocha
solocha

I have won this perfume and couldn't wait to smell it. It is indeed a bouquet of fresh spring flowers. I can indicate most jasmine, citruses and there is also something reminding me of dandelion leaves and stem. For this reason it reminds me of my childhood - it's optimistic like a meadow of green grass and a sunny day and this description is not just a phrase. It is intensive, lasting, feminine. I'm happy I own this scent because it is unlike other modern fragrances - very unique. It reminds though a bit of 5th Avenue.

zoka
zoka

The harmony of tart citrus and fresh spring flowers give an impression of very intensive lily-of-the-valley, for my nose. Very surprising scent. Very bright, intensive and joyful perfume with retro nuances and quality.

2007
jeca
jeca

This scent is more intensive than her 'E', with luminous lemon and orange at the beginning to the dry down, and spring flowers (linden blossom), so well-balanced beautiful retro.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about HRH Princess Elizabeth Jelisaveta fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about HRH Princess Elizabeth Jelisaveta, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jelisaveta by HRH Princess Elizabeth. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jelisaveta by HRH Princess Elizabeth represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.