Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music Harajuku Lovers for women

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music Harajuku Lovers for women
dislike

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music Harajuku Lovers for women Pictures Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music Harajuku Lovers for women Pictures

Gwen Stefani launches new Harajuku dolls in autumn 2010 named Wicked Style this time, dedicated to the wild fashion of Tokyo streets, especially Takeshita-Dori. Every girl has a "wicked style" on her own, expressed by cheerful colored hair, clothes and super cute shoes.

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music is a floral woody fragrance with apple notes, juicy fruit, bergamot, jasmine, gardenia, fuchsia, peony, cedar, musk and amber. Music is inspired by Japanese rock musicians and their eccentric style with bright makeup and colorful clothes.

Available as 10 and 30 ml EDT. The nose behind this fragrance is Adriana Medina.

Bergamot Red Apple Fruity Notes

Jasmine Peony Fuchsia Gardenia

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber

Daisy
Harajuku Lovers Pop Electric Love

Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music Fragrance Reviews

xxchilly
xxchilly

Weak, boring, and not much different than any of the others in the line.

I have found most of the Harajuku Lovers fragrances to have really strong chemical or alcohol bases, and this is no different.

I wouldn't recommend this at all.

sarakp999
sarakp999

I like this collection. I actually buy the testers on ebay because they're cheaper and I get more. I just miss out on the cool bottle. I think it kind of has a pepper smell to it, but in a good way. I'd rate it 7/10.

kristamb
kristamb

This is definitely my favorite of Gwen Stefani's Wicked Style scents. My mom wears Daisy, and I have never thought these fragrances were similar, but a lot of others seem to! I like this for its fun, happy simplicity. It is a very feminine and trendy scent for me. I wish it lasted longer...This need re-applied after a few hours for me. Fruity, sweet, and fresh is the best description I have from this one.

Tracyarts
Tracyarts

Fresh, tangy, sunny, and cheerful. I also find it very similar to Daisy, just a little bit more fruity. It's not very strong, and not very long lasting. But for a $10 blind buy from a discount store, it's more than I expected it to be.

I buy these fragrances primarily for the fun doll bottles, but the fragrances themselves so far all seem to be very wearable, especially in warmer weather or when I want something lighter.

tiny.zvezdochka
tiny.zvezdochka

For a perfume that might at first glance appeal more to young girls, I actually find this wearable for older women as well. It is sweet, but not sickeningly so, and has an airy and watery quality that lightens it up. To me, it smells fresh but also sweet in a synthetic and non-specific way.

It smells to my nose a LOT like both Chanel Chance Eau Tendre and Daisy by Marc Jacobs, as well as one of the Omnias by Bvlgari (I believe it is the Coral one, but I'm not certain.)

QueenieBee
QueenieBee

White floral, soapy-clean with sweetish musk and a hint of cedar. I didn't get any fruity business at all. It's an ambivalent scent. Pretty, but not very interesting. I'm a gourmand fan, not a white floral/green fan, but this is a nice, non-invasive fragrance.

My beef with these Harajuku scents is that I know so many people who smell of them, or of scents nearly identical. These are really good for their targeted audience, teen/tweens, for their simplicity and inoffensive silage. Like, a classroom full of these might not be too terrible to the nose.

This line gets extra points from me for the cute bottles, lower price, and high availability. Ebay has these for a very reasonable price, even the big bottles. And alot of people have said they can find these at Ross/TJ Max for a good price as well.

Edit: So, it's about four hours later and the amber in this is giving me a headache. On top of that, I CANNOT get this washed off my arm! Guess I'm going to have to take another shower today.

ChristyCheryl
ChristyCheryl

This smells so good! It smells like Daisy by Marc Jacobs but I might like this Harajuku one better :)

kaypops
kaypops

This smells like a slightly less strong version of Marc Jacobs "Daisy". I own "Daisy" as well and these perfumes are nearly identical. This is a very good option for people who love the smell of "Daisy" but cant afford the price. You can buy large tester bottles of this for very cheap on sites like e-Bay and FragranceNet. I have a one ounce bottle of this in the origional packaging because I think the bottles are cute to display on my dresser, although some of my friends think they look tacky. :P

amna723
amna723

I don't think this smells very much like Daisy Eau So Fresh...Daisy Eau So Fresh is much warmer with vanilla and more candy-like than this.This smells exactly TO A T like the original Daisy though. I own both and have tried comparing many times. Daisy has a horrific lasting power and so does this one, so just get this one because a 3.4 oz bottle of this is only about 12 bucks whereas daisy is super pricey.

ohrite
ohrite

I find this much more similar to Daisy than Daisy Eau so fresh. Which is a bit disappointing since I had hoped to find a less expensive version of the latter. I like it, but I used to own Daisy and gave it away because I rarely wore it.

Linzyb
Linzyb

Thanks so much nightcat23! I've wanted Daisy Eau So Fresh for awhile but I just can't shell out like 90 bucks for an EDT! I was recently in Macy's and tried the Chanel Chance Tendre and as soon as i tried it I told the saleswoman, Daisy Eau So Fresh! She disagreed (of course) but I think they smell very similar (not exactly the same). Unfortunately I can't really spend that kind of money on either. I came across this and read the reviews. I bought this for my neice a year or two ago and never even smelled it! Just knew she'd love the bottle. Thank god she still had some left! I smelled it and went out and bought it! I'm wearing it now and while I don't have Daisy so fresh or the chanel tendre to compare it to, side by side, it really does remind me of the Daisy Eau So Fresh! So much cheaper and does smell really good, even if it's not the same. I must admit, the bottle's not my fave, a step up from the Katy Perry cats IMO but I love the scent. So, I agree with nightcat and a few others, smells like Daisy Eau so Fresh, probably not exactly, but if you like that smell you'll probably like this! and save some money! It's very soft, floral and a little sweet on my skin and the dry down is great! Oh, and both the Daisy so fresh and wicked style music don't last very long at all on me, maybe a few hours.

chrinen
chrinen

Fresh, Bright and Apples. Love it!

fighter
fighter

Very NICE.

I get the red apple, woodsy notes and gently floral middle notes.

This is a great HAPPY scent. Undecided if purchasing this or "Lil Angel" or "Baby" from the Wicked Style edition. :)

Shame those are EAU THE TOILETTE instead of EAU THE PARFUM :-S

nightcat23
nightcat23

I tested this today. As soon as I smelt it on my arm I instantly knew I had smelt it before. And then it hit me, "Daisy Eau So Fresh!" To me, it smells exactly like it. It opens up slightly fruity fresh and green then it dries down to a nice subtle woodsy scent.

After looking over both perfume's notes it's easy to see why they smell so similar. Both have fresh fruits in the opening and have woods in the base. To me, they are pretty much identical.

So if Daisy Eau so Fresh is too expensive for you, pick this one up. I bought a full size tester for cheap.

Fruity_Floral
Fruity_Floral

My mother had got it for me for my birthday last year and now I only have about two sprays left. I didnt initially love it i thought it smelled good but it was a bit strong more floral than fruity to me but i grew to like it alot, people gave me compliments on how i smell. I must say this is NOTHING like daisy's so fresh I own both and daisy is much softer in scent. Id say use in moderation because this is scent that can eventually become too overwhelming, two squirts is enough to last for hours :)

pertance
pertance

Honestly, I cannot stand this smell. At first it is just too strong to handle and after wearing it for an hour or so, it gave me a huge migraine. I am into woody smells but for some reason, I cannot stand this smell.

It reminds me of a very cheap version of a combination between daisy and chanel 5.

Sorry guys, I know how some of you love it but I cannot stand it.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

Do people really think this smells like Daisy so fresh, I really don't think so. When I smell this perfume no other perfume comes to mind.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

This is my favorite scent out of all the Harajuku Lovers frangrances. It just a soft everyday scent floral with a tiny bit fruit. It smells a little woody in the beginning after the alchohal smell goes away.

Bottle is super adorable! Lol when I first bought this I didn't know it was supposed to represent Visual Kei. I used to be really into that genre of Japanese Rock when I was in high school.

spiderleenie
spiderleenie

Wicked Style Music is kind of difficult to describe ... A somewhat sweet and woody floral? I suppose that's the best way I can describe it. I'm kind of puzzled by this particular fragrance. I don't know whether I like it or not. I definitely don't love it, and I definitely don't hate it ... But I'm ambivalent.

The fruity notes add some freshness and a hint of sweetness to the fragrance, and since they are top notes, that's what I detect the most upon first smell. The midnote florals come into the mix, and become the heart of the fragrance. The florals smell delicate and pleasant, and they mix OK with the fruits. The base notes of musk, amber, and virginia cedar are in the background with this fragrance. They aren't overpowering, but they're there. They add a very, VERY slight masculinity to the fragrance ... As masculine as you can get with these perfume dolls!

Overall, I think this smells OK and inoffensive, but it's not exactly something I'd personally wear. It doesn't really make an impression on me. In short, it smells pleasant, but kind of flat and uninspiring.

A mildly sweet floral scent. The initial spray reveals a subtle blend of florals and a touch of fruit. Dries down into a very pretty floral and smells better at the end than when it starts out. This is the most floral of the Wicked Style line that I've tried and, in my opinion, the most versatile and wearable. I smell the resemblance to the other florals mentioned here but this seems like a watered down version.

PerfumeManiac101
PerfumeManiac101

This one smells EXACTLY like Daisy Eau So Fresh and Chanel Chance. LOVE IT! It is my 2nd favorite.

haniata
haniata

Very nice, floral smell. Most grown up scent from HL.

Aspendina
Aspendina

sprayed this on me at the store and did not like it at all, though I can not remember what it smelled like it, I just know it wasn't good. However while I was out shopping I kept smelling something wonderful and smelled my arm where I had sprayed it and YEP it was this stuff. I thas the most wonderful die down, almost, not exact but is a little simialar (in the die down) to GBH Ocean Dream, but this might be better. There is a scent I have been smelling every now an then on people for about 17yrs now and wondering what it was, and this (in its last stage)smells JUST LIKE what I have been searching for for soooooo long. however I am not gonna buy this because for a scent u are gonna have to wow me in the beginning, middle and end, not just in the end.

Thandar
Thandar

The scent is not fruity,absolutely floral for me.This perfume reminds me of Victoria's secret,secret moment collection 'At first sight' body splash.The scent is not special and it is suitable for daily causal wear.

chase.gray
chase.gray

When I first applied it, I got an alcoholly smell, kind of like when you open up a bottle of nail polish. This was a MAJOR turn off, but then it developed into a tingly, refreshing fragrance, similar to an ambery, cooling cocktail. I've always loved every version of Music, but the original is still my signature scent.

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

Very clean and fresh! I'm glad I got the biggg tester bottle!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Unlike the others, this one is more floral and less fruity which I like. It is one of my favourite in the series (along with Baby which is mostly vanilla). I can pick up the gardenia note, which is probably a big part of the reason why I like this fragrance. Seems to last pretty good on the card, it is farily mild and not at all strong when applied on my skin.
Very pretty overall and I would love to add it to my collection. Will compare to Daisy and post an update when I do.

Update: it actually does smell a bit like Daisy but I wouldn't say they are exactly the same. Daisy EDP is a bit sweeter at the start - I can smell the vanilla. It is also a bit warmer and has some more depth. Music is lighter and fresher so maybe it comes closer to Daisy EDT though I didn't compare the two. Sadly, both Daisy and Music disappeared very soon after I applied them on my skin. I can still smell them on the card though. I have to say I preferred Daisy when I first sprayed them, but now that they've dried down I like Music better.

Second update: bought it, sprayed it on, and didn't like it that much. It's a warm floral, but turns too much into Daisy and I somehow don't like that.

flyushkifly
flyushkifly

this is daisy with a drop of light blue added to make it sharper. aside from how unimaginative it is in my books, it has a note that's too harsh for me, like light blue does.

i have the mini rollerball bottle in a set and they are all super cute. it occurs to me that when it's finally used up - which might take me a while, i can refill it with daisy and keep it in my purse.

vaguely Daisy-like
isopropyl alcohol
Strangers on a Train

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

To me, this does not smell like Lola, but rather, Marc Jacobs other fragrance, 'Daisy'. They call this a straight floral here, but in my opinion, it's more like a floral woody musk, or a woody floral. I can smell a lot of the apple on first spray, and after a few more minutes, a lot more of the flowers, along with base notes notes of amber, musk, and cedarwood.

It's nothing spectacular, but just something one can wear to smell nice and casual. And even though I'm *somewhat* of a collector of the Harajuku series, I will not be getting this one because it simply smells too much like Daisy, and a weaker version at that. However, I will say that of the 3 different 'Music' scents, this one is my favorite, along with the original, and then the 'Sunshine Cuties' version coming in last.

guest_Sad
guest_Sad

I'm not really a fan :( I can't even tell which girl us which I thought they would look like they do in the new jewelry line. These kind of scare me

deadprince
deadprince

Wicked style Music just maybe my favorite, although they alternate. (and why wouldn't they? with their almost halloween like costumes! hehe SUPER KAWAII!!!!)

This Music Doll sings her tunes along the same lines of Marc Jacobs LOLA

I am a fan of Lola by Marc Jacobs, but at the time that i tested the fragrance, it was overpowering my nose. Wicked Style Music is a lowball version of Lola, but this isnt said to undermine the value of her. She is pleasant and sophisticated... well as sophisticated a scent can be - coming from a doll. (in the words of Katie Puckrik.)
As i sample this perfume, its all i get - without the existence of tonka beans. Those little monsters can be overly sweet and im quite glad they are not here.

Overall, a really great perfume and can't wait to buy her tunes this november. (Sorry, but i really like puns.)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music by Harajuku Lovers. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Music by Harajuku Lovers represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.