Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

sand
tonka (coumarin)
milky
Golden Paradise Hawaiian Tropic for women Pictures

Golden Paradise by Hawaiian Tropic is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Golden Paradise was launched in 2016. The fragrance features sand and coconut.

Sand Coconut

Golden Paradise Fragrance Reviews

pompous
pompous

So delicious and mouth watering. It is not coconut as in sun lotion or dry oil, it is more like a beach drink with a tiny umbrella. It is quite coconutty and fruity, but there's also a creamy blanket of musk in the background.

It is absolutely a youthful body spray, so it might not be a hit with the more mature ladies. I think this will be right up your alley if you are into the more fruity Victoria's Secret scents.

kessyster
kessyster

I just love this body mist so much for so many reasons!
I was looking for a long time for something that reminds me summer, sand beaches, holidays in the beach ( things that bring me back to my hometown as I originally come from a city by the coast).
Golden Paradise is infused with pineapple, warm sand and creamy coconut. I was as well looking for something that smells nice coconuty scent and this one does smell very coconuty ( not sickly as the same time got a refreshing smell as well).
Long staying power... Very good silage too!
I always received good compliments from it!
This one and the Summer dreams are the best body mist I ever had!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hawaiian Tropic Golden Paradise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hawaiian Tropic Golden Paradise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Golden Paradise by Hawaiian Tropic. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Golden Paradise by Hawaiian Tropic represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Montale Intense Tiare Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Christian Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Al-Rehab Choco Musk Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau de Parfum Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of the Missions Aquolina Gold Sugar Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Juliette Has A Gun Lady Vengeance Escada Cherry in the Air Britney Spears In Control Curious Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Bvlgari Omnia Coral Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Prada Prada Candy Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Al-Rehab Balkis