Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 6

tropical
Summer Dreams Hawaiian Tropic for women Pictures

Summer Dreams by Hawaiian Tropic is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Summer Dreams was launched in 2016. The fragrance features passion flower, mango and musk.

Passion Flower Mango Musk

Summer Dreams Fragrance Reviews

kessyster

The last time I wore this ( was going out for dinner) while I was waiting for my dinner inside the restaurant, I could feel delicious blasts of this fragrance ( for a second I've forgot that I was wearing it) so I was wonder ' what is this delightful fresh,sweet smell? Then I recognise was my body mist! Lol
I love the fact that I can actually smell on me this fragrance ( not many of the fragances we can do this) and this is a very good sign ( shows that my body chemicals works well with this fragrance).

kessyster

This one as well have an amazing fragance!

The combination of the exotic fruits and musky base gives the scent dimension. It's really fun and smells like summer cocktails on the beach, during the hot summer nights. That's the feeling I got from this delightful body mist!

Very refreshing, sweet, summery, very pleasant and comforting, that's how make me feel . Long staying power, good silage.. I always received very good compliments when I use it!
Summer dreams is a perfect name for this fragrance!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hawaiian Tropic Summer Dreams fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hawaiian Tropic Summer Dreams, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Summer Dreams by Hawaiian Tropic. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Summer Dreams by Hawaiian Tropic represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Luciano Soprani D Luciano Soprani Marks and Spencer Autograph Blush Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Thing Jacadi Jacadi Mademoiselle L`Occitane en Provence Peach Blossom Nicolas Danila Aboriginal Gardens Marc Jacobs Pomegranate Splash Yves Rocher Aquarelles Végétales Eau Fruitee pour L`Ete Enrico Coveri Firenze Sugababes Tempt Zara Zara Girl