Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Shine My Rose Heidi Klum for women
dislike

tropical
Shine My Rose Heidi Klum for women Pictures

After Shine (2011), the debut fragrance that resulted from collaboration with Coty, and its fresh version Summer Shine (2012), supermodel Heidi Klum presents the new vital floral - fruity version named Shine My Rose.

The new fragrance is inspired by the joyful and playful nature and the serene aura of Heidi herself. It takes ideas of optimism, carefreeness, elegance and sensuality and embodies them in pleasant rosy scent that permeates through the whole composition.

It opens with rose petals, juicy passion fruit and blue chamomile. The heart tones include violet, wild strawberry and fresh litchi. The base develops with sophisticated accords of cedar, patchouli and vanilla. Perfumer Alienor Massenet signs its creation.

The fragrance is available as 15, 30 and 50 ml Eau de Toilette, 75 ml natural deodorant spray and 200 ml shower gel.

Rose Petals Passionfruit Chamomile

Wild Strawberry Litchi Violet

Patchouli Cedar Vanilla

Shine My Rose Fragrance Reviews

nitschevo
nitschevo

I love rose scents - I wear YSL Paris, which I consider one of the best rose frags ever. Not for everyone but lovely.
The first 5 minutes are very nice but then this one turns on me. I get a slightly metallic note which is headache inducing and the pepper is too pronounced. Body chemistry can be a real B**** sometimes ;) But give it a try - you might be surprised with a nice flowery and rosy bouquet :)

sugahuni
sugahuni

Her best fragrance yet, , smells divine, tint of masculinity which is nice, beautiful floral scent.

Regina Weaver
Regina Weaver

It must be the powdery combination of rose & vanilla which makes me visualise a woman wearing nacreous pink lipstick, a pearl necklace and a decent pastel suit - definitely not Heidi Klum. It smells a bit old ladylike. Very heavy indeed. This is my association with this fragrance.

Since I like rose scents, I had to test this one too. It turned out to be so bad on my skin. Pure plastic and very heavy. It's a scent that could turn one's stomach.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Sorry, not a review - just curious, does anyone happen to know when this product would be available? Or if it already is, where to get it from?

Thanks!

SandraV
SandraV

Any idea of a release date?

Mermaid Melody
Mermaid Melody

@KatyK

Blue Chamomille - Matricaria chamomilla

Chamomile blue refers to chamazulene, the purified, deep-blue essential oil derived using steam distillation, rather than the plant itself.

Guest_KatyK
Guest_KatyK

BLUE chamomile? - this seems to be one of those things that only exists in the minds of the people in the cosmetic industry.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

Sounds interesting. Although I hated her first fragrance. I will give this a try.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Heidi Klum Shine My Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Heidi Klum Shine My Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Shine My Rose by Heidi Klum. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Shine My Rose by Heidi Klum represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Beauty Avon Femme Christian Dior Miss Dior (new) Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Avon Rare Pearls Nina Ricci Nina Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Avon Pur Blanca Blush Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette Avon Avon Sensuelle Calvin Klein Eternity Christian Dior Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming Bvlgari Aqva Divina Giorgio Armani Sì Intense Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Cacharel LouLou Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Mugler Angel Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose