Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Amora Hendley Perfumes for women and men
dislike

I have it: 17 I want it: 35

Amora Hendley Perfumes for women and men Pictures

Expectation subverted. Confection crystalline. A sweet release.

Conjured fruit preserves, wrapped & twisted around balms and cosmetic artifice.

Amora features notes of stone fruit, mixed berries, rose absolute, blonde tobacco, sweet resins, musk complex and ambergris.

Amora by Hendley Perfumes is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Amora was launched in 2016. The nose behind this fragrance is Hans Hendley.

Fruity Notes Berry Fruits Rose White tobacco resins Musk Ambergris

Rose Flash

Amora Fragrance Reviews

landshark321
landshark321

Amora is the latest release from Hendley Perfumes, and like Rosenthal, rose factors in prominently into the fragrance. Sweetened by a mix of fruits (stonefruit is the listed note--I get some berries, mainly, especially strawberry) and graced with tobacco, resin, and musk in the background to give it some additional nuances, Amora is playful yet strong, very inviting due to the fruit/rose combo that may often come off as feminine but works pretty nicely in a unisex manner here.

Also, Amora is a good performer but not so cloying that it'd be problematic for wear in warm weather. It reminds me somewhat of Tauerville Rose Flash in the jammy accord, to the point I should compare the two further.

That the pricing ($90 for 50ml EDP) of Amora is half of that of Rosenthal (180 for 50ml EDP) is encouraging, and while the distinction is no doubt due to the cost of raw materials, it nonetheless makes Amora more accessible.

Overall, a very nice sweet rose that performs well and is decently-priced for an indie offering from a nice house clearly on the rise.

8 out of 10

Littleengine
Littleengine

Bought it as a blind buy because I already simply love other scents in Hans Hendley's line. As with the others, this one is just a treat to wear. Many people have used the word "jammy" in describing this fragrance, and I agree. There's something almost mouth-watering about the way the fruity, wine-like qualities combine with the rose. It's complex and rich, but not in your face, with a sweetness that doesn't make my teeth hurt because it's so well balanced with other notes. Everything from this small house has this sensibility. Plus, I just adore the packaging esthetic - classic, elegant, spare but not cold. Keep 'em coming, Hans!

MikeL11
MikeL11

Very well blended and good performance. Cant wait to have a full bottle!

LLB_addict
LLB_addict

Only thing I can add...it is a lot lighter than I thought it would be :o( Still great fragrance!

LNelly
LNelly

It's an amazing feeling to spray something new on and think "oh wow, this is really special." The scent is a little hard for me to describe - a bit of fruit here, rosey wine there, a bit of powder dusted over top. The fruity rose is jammy but has a dry, tannic quality and the powder is also dry, not too sweet, and certainly does not bring about any connotations of baby powder. On me, it is rather quiet with low sillage, and I like the intimacy of it. There is something about it that makes me think of apple cider and changing leaves - not that it smells like apple cider per se, but it has an aura of autumn about it. It's a beautiful, very special fragrance that I will treasure!

I must also say that Mr. Hendley is a class act, with amazing customer service and attention to detail. You can tell he really cares about his craft and his customers. I am trying to limit my samples these days, so I originally only ordered the one sample of Amora off his website. That little sample came beautifully wrapped in tissue, like a tiny little present, with a handwritten note and coupon code should I decide to buy a full bottle (and buy I did!) Wonderful experience and am looking forward to trying his other perfumes. Bravo, Mr. Hendley!!

smellagent
smellagent

I just received my sample and love it. Went to order a full bottle and it is sold out. Bum I am on the waiting list. This is deep ripe fruit, almost honeyed. I smell some nice musk(not animalic) in this too. This would be a very good everyday fragrance and would work for special nights out as well. I also get the tobacco but just a hint. Nothing stick out and every note is well blended.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hendley Perfumes Amora fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hendley Perfumes Amora, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Amora by Hendley Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Amora by Hendley Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hendley Perfumes Bourbon Hendley Perfumes Rosenthal Dame Perfumery Chocolate Man Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Aramis Perfume Calligraphy Rose Hiram Green Moon Bloom Tauerville Rose Flash Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Si Sensuelle Lattafa Perfumes Raghba Zoologist Perfumes Civet By Kilian Back to Black Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe Dame Perfumery Soliflore Narcissus Dame Perfumery Soliflore Gardenia Imaginary Authors Slow Explosions Imaginary Authors Every Storm a Serenade Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Slumberhouse Kiste Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Tauerville Vanilla Flash