Designers » F-H » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche Hermes for men

Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche Hermes for men
dislike

I have it: 680 I had it: 142 I want it: 452 My signature: 20

Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche by Hermes is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche was launched in 2014. Top notes are orange, citruses and water notes; middle note is geranium; base notes are woody notes, patchouli and cedar.

Orange Citruses Water Notes

Aqva Pour Homme

Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Frample
Frample

This is incredibly citrusy. The opening just hits you in the face with a huge orangy, lemony blast. You get a hint of the original Hermes dna but it is not so harsh as that one though.

jigginssean
jigginssean

The opening smells identical to freshly peeled oranges and is probably one of the most natural blasts imaginable from an opening! Longevity is not stellar but i do not find this too much of a problem especially if you own a 125ml bottle which gives you license to spray as much as you want without worrying about running out!

nero77
nero77

A beautifully refreshing fragrance...

This is a delicious one! A mix of grapefruit, orange zest and the trademark Terre d'Hermès blend of Iso-E-Super (as expected, the signature DNA of the original and a forte of master perfumer Jean-Claude Ellena).

I find this one very refreshing, and light - yet classy and tasteful. It performs well on my skin. I have worn it to work and outside and can still smell it more than halfway through my day. I am happy to have this in my collection, as I am a fan of Hermès as a brand and of Jean-Claude Ellena as a perfumer. I think that what sets this apart from the original eau de toilette is the freshness of this (no pun intended). It is very invigorating and really jumps off the skin and cuts through the air. I do find that the original can sometimes have a very "serious" aura and vibe which follows the wearer, however this one is light and playful (and overall more dynamic). It is extremely versatile in the same way that a citrus cologne would be, that is to say... clean, crisp shirt, casual, formal etc... which basically means that it works well in pretty much any situation, even wearing jeans etc.

I personally like this one because I feel it works in places where the original wouldn't. That said, I don't find it necessary to own both in most cases, because they both do their own job very well. If you want a more versatile Terre d'Hermès, then this one is for you. If you like the original just fine, then keep it. Either way, you'll smell fantastic any day!

alabangcute
alabangcute

I agree with kerryd504 - it smells like "freshly peeled oranges". Can I not also get that with Happy by Clinique and for less? Lol.

RandolphCanuck
RandolphCanuck

Very, very nice. My first impression was a cross between Eau Sauvage and Aramis, with definitely the better half from each. And it does indeed wear like a men's-only version of Acqua Di Parma Colonia.

I believe this is only the second flanker to the iconic 2006 original, not counting the special edition bottles. Hermes does not rush these out, and each successive release has improved upon the one that came before it. Don't think they could come up with one that beats this, though. It's near perfect.

smellavision
smellavision

Finally a flanker worthy of it's name.

Yes, indeed this is a great execution of making a classic colonia in the vein of AdP, but with the base of the original TdH still in place and not taking over. Admitted, Terre de Hermes is a great spring and cooler summer scent, but on those scorching hot summer days it actually can become slightly cloying. This flanker I imagine must be made for those summer days where you need something slightly fresher, lighter and even more zesty.

Opening with vivid and almost aldehydic grapefruit, orange and lemons joined by florals and cardamom going green and grassy. In the drydown it becomes lighter compared to TdH, the orange isn't quite as "dirty", the cedar is taken down a notch and it's not quite as "full" compared the original which can make it a hit or miss if you're a fan of the original. Very uplifting for hot summer days.

Longevity is rather impressive for such a citrusy scent, I get about 5-7 hours from this one.
Will have to do some experimenting by layering this with the original.

Kerryd504
Kerryd504

this stuff really smells like a freshly peeled orange and i must say it is amazing

nothing more for me to say that hasn't been said.

if longevity were better it would be a 10

my overall rating 9/10

fromthebayandaroundtheway
fromthebayandaroundtheway

The opening of Terre d Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche is strong citrus, but imagine citruses and their rinds, its very potent and at the same time very refreshing. Mixed in with that strong citrus opening, is a nice sea salty aquatic element, executed with the utmost restraint. The citrus bomb opening lasts for a good while and slowly out the cloud of citrus the geranium peaks out, and gives an ever so slight minty, floral element to this scent. The geranium really accents the aquatic notes and the harshness of the citrus (in a good natural way). The arrival of the woody notes eventually rounds off the harshness of the citrus notes. Towards the base the cedar and patchouli are present, but just in the background and do not disturb the harmony of the citrus and geranium, forming a solid base for this scent. The citrus and geranium run all the way through to the base of this scent and its a REVELATION! Often I find citrus scents are short lived and lose the citrus element after the opening, but with TdHETF we have a truly fresh, citrus scent. TdHETF does not smell like a flanker to me. TdH has that sour citrus and cedar element to it that distinguishes it from anything else and can be quite boring. TdHETF to me is unique and has its place in the spring /summer rotation. With this scent one must think boat shoes, linen pants and shirts, paired with a classy pair of shades. This scent is surely for the 30 and up club, and is meant for your days off and the summer holidays. TdHETF is just another one of the many gems that Hermes consistently puts out. Summer scent solved! Full bottle worthy for me!

Want to get this exact smell for cheap, leayer these 3 respectively:

Guess night for men + Bulgari aqua amara edt + Catch me by Chris Adams EDT = Hermes Eau fraiche.

I swear they give me the same 100% exact smell.

tibo.t
tibo.t

Je prefere cette version à l'originale. Son odeur est moins "chimique", plus fraiche et moins poivrée.
Terre en mieux équilibré à mon nez.

Ovaltine Jenkins
Ovaltine Jenkins

Opens with a very potent orange which lasts for the first 15-20 minutes. I get how some may like this but it was just too overpowering to me. Then it dries down to regular Terre d'Hermes but with much less longevity. I prefer the original, particularly the EDP version.

Archaic

I've tested this on a hot sweating humid afternoon. On my skin, it smells like fresh citrus or perhaps mandarin peel. The same wonderful smell when you peel an almost ripe mandarin fruit. Smells slightly green citrus. A very linear scent. I couldn't detect any other notes though. Longevity is around 4 hours or so. Sillage is moderately strong for a while then slowly becoming a skin scent. Spray it on your clothes and enjoy it all day long. Truly a comforting citrus scent in this hot humid weather.

AbbasA.

Its fresh scent, citrusy and definately for sprring time. it reminds me of grass and citrus. Nothing special and not a long lasting fragrance on my skin. Also, its for mature men not young guys.

chardee_macdennis
chardee_macdennis

I'm going to do a comparison that some may not like, but I'm going to try and be realistic with it. Please remember that this comes down to personal taste, which I will be harping on.

TdH Eau Tres Fraiche is perhaps the most natural smelling orange scent one can ask for. If you've dug on the other reviews, you've undoubtedly pegged this as a summer citrus with stellar quality and good performance. However, you may be overestimating its ability to fill a role in your fragrance wardrobe. Above quality, my personal method of choosing fragrances is to seek out role players to fill voids, whilst seeking overall value. I think there's a lot of people here who share a similar approach. I currently have a void in hot weather scents, and am choosing something that will do an orangey thing in casual settings.

With that in mind, I propose that many people would get more usage from Bvlgari Aqva Amara. BAA is far LESS natural than TdHETF. It doesn't give you that Hermes impression of pure quality. It has a deliberately more masculine tone, brought about by its overall bitterness and stronger presence of patchouli in the underlying notes (you can't really get any of that from Hermes). It's cheap as hell (not that Hermes isn't worth the price, because it certainly is).

I haven't made a firm verdict as to which I prefer, because I need to audition both of these in the high heat. However, I can tell you for sure that BAA is more detectable as a fragrance, whereas TdHETF is more of a "wow, you smell like oranges" effect (especially from those around you). BAA may smell slightly cheaper and synthetic in the opening stages, but after the first hour it certainly has more ability to serve as a summer signature than TdHETF, unless your goal is to smell like super natural oranges. If that's the case, then the choice is easily this one.

What has been said in both the review threads in these 2 fragrances are largely accurate to my nose, and I wanted to highlight the functional connection between the two despite the obvious differences in scent and quality. Depending on your age, personality, and overall preferences, I doubt that you will find use for both scents. They are two "water and orange" scents that vary greatly in their balance, with both of them owing a tip-of-the-cap to the original TdH. My recommendation is to sample both, although 50ml of Aqva Amara can be had for ridiculously cheap anyways.

On me, this is only citrus and sea water. :/

trublu72
trublu72

A summer fragrance with serious attitude! A bolshie scent for the younger man maybe. (not in the same way as Paco Robanne 1 million) This is a very well made scent, a classy choice for the summer months.

FatFragHead
FatFragHead

I blind bought this scent because I already had the Pure Parfum version and like it, however, this juice right here!! OMG! It is the shit! I was so pleasantly surprised on how juicy and zesty it smells. I love a fresh, juicy scent, but I don't think I have smelled one like this, and it LASTS. This juice not only smells great, it performs well (climate controlled). I am looking forward to testing it in warm/hot weather to see what happens. Did I mention the bottle? I have the 6.7oz, this bottle is awesome! It's big, clear, clean lines! WOW! This is my favorite and has inspired me to buy the EDT 6.7oz bottle. I am now looking for another 6.7oz bottle to buy. I don't want to be without it! 9/10!! Happy Sniffing!

Farhan khawaja
Farhan khawaja

This is an extremely fresh fragrance just by spraying it twice one would fall completely in its deep natrual smell this fragrance is great. Now it only lasts 4-6 hours it's just satisfactory performance but one would enjoy every moment of it When to wear? Only in summers and springs believe me. It has normal sillage but you'll definitely get complements because of its smell Over all score 7.5/10

Erok32
Erok32

I've owned the original TDH EDT twice as well as the parfum once. I guess I was trying to force myself to like them, but just gave me a sickly feeling for some reason. This one however, is more more wearable to me, and has a much brighter, more authentic orange peel note along the lines of Bigarade Concentree. This would be awesome in summer.

iammyping
iammyping

Most wearable Terre so far. I have made several attempts to the regular TdH, but couldn't fall in love with it, couldn't wear it. This one though...Definitely easier to rock.

Umberto793
Umberto793

It has almost the same dry dawn from Terre D'Hermes EDT. The opening is more citrusy and less orangey-peel then EDT and this gives a younger profile to this version rather then EDT that has oldish waves.

Ursi E
Ursi E

My husband tried this today - we love the original TdH - but this definitely smelled like sweat overlaid with orange. Guess it just did not work with his skin!

Greek model
Greek model

Greetings from Greece..!!

M~A~S~T~E~R~P~I~E~C~E ..!!

The best designer men's orange fragrance ever..!

All in one..
*amazing smell
*amazing quality (niche quality IMO)
*it performs well (6 hours on my skin)
*can be worn 3 of 4 seasons
*classy
*elegant
*compliment getter (amazing compliments from the opposite sex)

Guys,nuff said..eeeasily a 10/10..a must have..

nelsongil13
nelsongil13

"Citrus Masterpiece"

Undoubtedly the master Jean-Claude Ellena, is a genius of citrus, I think is his comfort zone, and this work is no exception.

Normally I'm not a fan of this type of smell, however I really enjoy this aroma. Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche is at the level of modern perfumery. Perhaps it does not reach the category of niche as its predecessor Terre D 'Hermes almost has, but it excels enough in comparison with other fragrances of its same line.

It looks a lot like its predecessor, only it does not notice so much the earthy smell and citrus are "domesticated" and with less concentration.

Eau Tres Fraiche (fresh water, in French) is one of the most natural citrus fragrances I've ever tried, making it a friendly competition for Allure Sport Cologne and Dior homme Cologne.

Its Gran Opening is a delicious scent similar to "peel" of ripe oranges, very well achieved by the way.

Eau Three Fraiche, as its name indicates, is extremely fresh, aquatic, and if it was not my imagination; For now I thought I smelled something like "sea salts".

Also I felt a smell similar to the combination "ginger-lemon", whatever it is is a very pleasant smell.

I did not perceive so much the smell of wood and I do not know what the geranium smells.

For summer , of course, perfect for after an afternoon shower.

I see it a casual use, moderate stela, as well as longevity in my case.

Beautiful bottle, beautiful aroma, natural, exquisite, elegant and dozens of more adjectives.

azwan
azwan

i got a vial sample from my friends, i notice the geranium notes but fail to detect citrus notes at the opening.the smell was barely noticeable. it is like clean smell of geranium flower. too clean like smells nothing unless you sniff it near the skin.

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

A new favorite! Starting to break out in rashes and getting sinus trouble from the synthetic 'florals' that are getting popular in men's fragrances, so I opted for the more spicy/woody sides of the fragrance spectrum.

I moved to South Florida and find that the spice/wood gets too intense for the humidity and temperature, so I am so happy to find this gem! Zesty citrus; a not-too-sweet, refreshing blast of citrus amped up in the beginning: no need to let it breathe because it smells intoxicating from the get-go.

Oh, and my all time love cedar that is invigorating & clean without venturing into that chalky sweetness makes this fragrance come full circle. To top it off, that signature patchouli that gives you the impression that it descends from the original Terre D'Hermes while being distinct enough to be it's own.

I had become indifferent to the perfume world due to not being 'wowed' by anything on the market, but Esu Tres Fraiche definitely tugged at my nasal heartstrings.

A+ !

John Wayne 86
John Wayne 86

Initially its a wave of almost orange cleaner. but this fades fast into a nice orange and water scent. Like regular Hermes minus the dirt, way less orange leaf and stem. In the high heat this smells great and lasts much longer than most citrus scents.

Benguin7

Using this a lot in the summer, humid, heat. And it just excels. You cannot over apply this. 6 sprays and I just smell better with each one. The heat really opens this one up to the nuance of tangerine, flint, salt, flowers, and woods.

It's so natural smelling. That's really an important thing for humid heat where synthetic, headachy, sweet smells can quickly become sickeningly repulsive.

This thing stays delicious and bright and quenching. And strangely even more so for the hottest, humidest, grossest summer weather out there.

That adds up to me keeping this in my collection permanently as my all around, work, date, casual, indoor, outdoor versatile scent that outperforms itself in the heat.

joenick68
joenick68

This a very classy fragrance, complement getter, vey masculine and can be timeless, and yes is a lighter version of the original Terre de Hermes, is worth it every penny.

matthewapotter
matthewapotter

I bought this to wear on a cruise last summer so it will forever be associated with sun and drinks on the lido deck - and it was the perfect scent for the occasion. The opening is all orange...think the smell of orange oil on your fingers after you've just peeled a fresh Clementine. As the scent progresses, it's watery quality becomes more front and center - I almost get a chlorine type accord. As it dries down it becomes a more translucent version of the original Terre d'Hermes minus the vetiver and mineralic notes. I love it for the hottest summer months - along with Eau d'Orange Vert it's one of my August staples.

Archaic

I'm living in a hot humid tropical country and have tested this beautiful scent. Mostly, smells like fresh orange peel (in a good way though). Suitable for summer. Quite a linear scent. A smoother scent than Bvlgari's Aqva Marine PH. Sillage is average, longevity is average, around 4 hours. Go for Aqva Marine PH if you're looking for a longer scent.

ckman2011
ckman2011

عطر صيفي منعش جميل جدا
الثبات جيد كماء عطر

great scent for summer

HotSince75
HotSince75

I am not going to go into a detailed breakdown of the notes and try and sound like a 'nose'

I am an average guy who loves his fragrances :)

I really do love this fragrance, a seriously good fragrance for the spring/ summer month's.

This is one of those fragrances that you will keep reaching for because it performs and smells great.

I picked this up because I owned & loved the standard Hermes men's offering and boy was it a good purchase.

If you want something that breaks the mould and you are ready to move on from those designer fragrances, this is a great first step into the realms of great fragrances.

Give it a try, what do you have to lose?

It could be your new 'signature' scent

samuelgustav
samuelgustav

I'm not a fan of the original, but I like this one very much. Fresh and with caracter, it's like a fresher and softer terre d'hermes, neroli it's not in the notes but I get neroli, or the combination of notes gives me the impression of neroli.

Performance it's not the best but since it's meant to be soft and fresh, it's good enough.

Zer0丶零
Zer0丶零

In China, we call this perfume "雨后大地", it means the earth after raining. The name fits. It smells soft and fresh on my skin just like wandering in an orchard after raining.

Re:
Actually I've tried it in gym and it performed quite well. This perfume is refreshing and it covers the smell of sweat. I'm so satisfied with it that I'm gonna to buy another bottle.

Yasir Shahbaz
Yasir Shahbaz

Quite a nice summer fragrance which reminds me of Cartier Declaration. It lacks the initial spike of original TDH which may be a good reason for some to like it.
I expected it to be a fragrance which would contain the basic essence of TDH but would also differ in some aspects. This however goes to the other side of fence, and joins Declaration.

It is a soft citrus fragrance which disappears too quickly. Inoffensive and good for office and casual use. lasts for two hours may be & needs re-application.

Worth a try though but i would recommend Declaration over it.

phantom smell
phantom smell

smells like tangerine i love it but no longevity no sillage good to wear it for praying in masjid

GMK
GMK

Comparisons with TDH only for being an Orange fragrance would not be fair imho, TDH is a masterfully blended art work to me, while this has nothing to do with the original without an orange note which is really synthetic and further mixed with other annoying chemicals.

Dior homme cologne would be a more appropriate comparative to this one as they share a similar vibe to some extent, but Dior is much much better choice if you like similar citrus+musky woody fragrances.

Very difficult to write such comments for a TDH flanker but its absolutely far away from the original in various aspects.

FlossmoorRay
FlossmoorRay

Smelled like sweaty armpits and orange, not bright clean or crisp like i was hoping for.

Anast
Anast

I tested yesterday at sephora.
The bottle is marvellous. Chic, elite , elegant, modern-classy.
The scent is super natural and pleasant. Is like you eating mandarin or orange and your hand still smell this citrus sharp smell.
But the problem is that: I dont wont to smell like i had wore orange or bergamont essential oils. Is just a mix of citruses like essential oil for home. Ok, smell a little bit woody.
Is a sour scent fresh and summery. But not for me. If i smell it on man surely (over 35) is gonna be funny.

Concluting, i find it a simple not complex scent, just citruces and wood nothing else.

Lmuradian
Lmuradian

I love this scent. The opening is straight up realistic Mandarin Orange the aquatics lightly hangout behind it. I've had this for three days its already been complimented many times. Safe, Fresh and inoffensive. One of my signature scents for spring/summer for the weather here in Los Angeles.

gedlive
gedlive

I'v had this over a year now and getting to know it. At first I thought it was just a lot of orange. But now I see there is a really nice, and natural cedar and woody notes. This is a fresh fragrance for warmer weather that can be liberally applied. A lot of fragrances smell harsh or synthetic when you over apply. Not with this one, it works like a splash on cologne, with EDT performance.
When applies liberally the woody notes come out, making it much nicer and more interesting than just a great fresh, natural orange note, which it has.

I have a lot of citrusy Summer fragrances, but most are bergamot and lemon, citron. I find myself reaching for this more and more as a refreshing fragrance. First because the orange smells so good and natural in an accord of woods and geranium. So more than just citrus, the woods and geranium ad some nice texture, but it's still more citrusy and fresh than Terre de Hermes, which is my signature.

Rating: 8. 5/10

God bless. John3:16

[email protected]
aavvtomjerry@gmail.com

I already try this in the shop and don't think I like it. After 30 minutes I return to buy it. I like this orangeeeeeeeee smell. This version is better than the original one that too wood for this type of fragrance for me.

ginger68
ginger68

Fresh, elegant and natural. It’s Terre d’Hermes with it’s peculiar mineral element, but much more transparent than the original, airy and with it’s own character. When you smell and wear this fragrance you don’t wear something generic.
I like it even if I’m a woman, and I’m sure ladies will wear easily and with pleasure. Perfect for summer and for who finds the original one too complex.
Good job and top quality!

gelo999
gelo999

If Terre seems like an earthy both very humid and woody, this flanker softens and refreshes the legendary Terre making it much more enjoyable and wearable without losing the DNA having the mother fragrance.

Open a succulent and bright citrus base note orange head with a soft touch water, all with the base Woods Terre, a little dry and smooth.

Point and emphasize that top note smells like estrujaras orange bark and suddenly you got that smell so well done to the nose.

Rating: 6

mundher
mundher

Fresh Citrusy version of the Tdh. They made excellent job here by make it more versatile. 10/10 for scent.
Projection is sucks. This is a skin scent which long on my skin for only 4 hours. I heard some have good longevity with it but not me

topolcats
topolcats

SUPERB !....BUT I STILL LOVE Terre d'Hermes.
I love both scents....But what is even better women love to smell it as well...and it has a sexual effect if you are on the prowl.

lemmenkukka
lemmenkukka

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This is much much better than the original. Oh-oh-oh how fresh and uplifting and NATURAL this is!My younger son said he has never ever smelled as good frag as this one is and I agree with him totally! Works best during spring and summer, but can be worn any season, any daytime, anywhere.
And goes for women also!

Tää on namuherkku miehille, mutta käy kyllä naisille myös!
Niin raikas, puhdas, luonnollinen ja upea tuoksu. Nuorimmainen pojistani ei ole tähän päivään mennessä haistanut yhtä hyvää kuin tämä on! Suosittelen oikein viimeisen päälle!!! Sitrukset ja geranium toimii!

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

this is just too nice, way too nice, in fact.............you'll be singing the Ren & Stimpy Happy Happy Joy Joy song!

you will impress

dressed up to the hilt or casual, you're gonna garner compliments

cool, just like the other side of the pillow!

JeffB
JeffB

Oh my, this is an amazing fragrance. This one goes against the grain in my opinion. If Terre D'Hermes is a bit too much for you, please give this one a try. This is one of the most unique fragrances that I have ever smelled. I am on my third tester now and will certainly be buying this one really soon. Seems perfect for a rainy Spring day. If you are looking for compliments this is not your best bet. However, if you want something unique with a woody, earthy, orange-zest feeling, you have to try this one out. Because it is so unique, I think there are going to be people out there who will hate this fragrance but not me, I think it's a masterpiece.

Benguin7

This scent is spectacular. Simple but nuanced. Natural and organic. Fresh and aquatic. With a blast of tangy tangerine that mixes with flinty dry desert, salty, misty, cool ocean breeze. The citrus hangs around forever. Buttressed by a mix of cedar and patchouli that are lightly blended to maintain a mineral, fresh, sea air vibe for hours and hours.

When I put it on, I feel refreshed and cool and clean but a little sticky from tangerine juice and sea salt. In other words, its fresh scent that nevertheless manages a gourmandy sexiness.

I've never longed to smell like a tangerine. But I love to eat them. And this scent gives me the quenching feeling of having eaten them after I just got done surfing in cold water on a desert coast on a hot day.

It's amazing. I love it.

farshid777
farshid777

اين عطر به نظر بنده خيلي بهتر از تغ هرمس اصلي هست بسيار فرش و با كيفيت.
فرشيد گندمكار

marciasek
marciasek

I love the original version, but... Just tried Eau Tres Fraiche on my man and I'm very disapointed. No vetiver! Without vetiver, on my husband's skin, it is just another citrusy-woody aquatic banality. We'll stick to the original Ellena's juice, and Encre Noire Sport for the spring. Similar, but very vetiverious and thus, for our taste, way better. For the summer heat though I'd recommend Cartier Declaration l'Eau, light, close to the skin and refreshing.

musicman4931
musicman4931

Too much rose smell after the opening calms down. Ruined the potential for this scent. Sucks for me.

monsieur_neroli
monsieur_neroli

A more versatile and just a smidgen lighter version of TdH.

This is apparently more attractive to me, as I like lighter, more transparent scents.

Comparing this version with the original one, and beginning with their common points, I can say that the citruses, the geranium, and the woods are similar. this doesn't have grapefruit in it, but orange, which makes it more "round".

What makes the noticable difference though, is that the geranium here is more pronounced giving a somehow fine retro feeling (in both fragrances actually), and here, a more accessible vaporous "Hermes" scent.
Noteably, the mineral accord here is absolutely absent, a fact which contributes to this fragrances' "rondeur".

If I had to choose between the two I'd probably go with this version for summer, and the original I would choose for fall. Surprisingly, both are suitable for all the seasons... Weird. This gets a temporary 10/10, for really good longevity and moderate to good projection.

adhieoprah
adhieoprah

Stunning ... the first thought I describe this fragrance.
simply stunning, elegant, easy on nose ... I think this is a redo of the original version but with better outcome.

I think this is long lasting enough rather than original ... you still can sniff of geranium and woody notes after 5 hour. I would recommended this for who already had terre d'hermes, but a word a wisdom :) try before buy.

xFR
xFR

Its amazing !!!

josevancouver
josevancouver

Heading to California so I thought I would wear this fragrance. Tres Fraiche is a lot better to my nose than the original Terre D'Hermes (I don't like it at all).

It smells very fresh and is great in warm weather.

pierre.v
pierre.v

This is Sunset near an orange orchid next to a forgotten dusty road that winds along the Mediterranean Sea.

I have never smelled the original, but the notes in this one is absolutely gorgeous. Masculine, elegant, fresh and stylish.

A superb fragrance for the summer and it works very well in the tropical heat where I live.

If there was a scent that I would pick to describe the taste of dark chocolate with orange, this would be it.

meysam vazifeh

در کارای شاداب تابستانی قیمت مناسب ، روی دو تا برند میتونید همیشه حساب باز کنید
هرمس
ایسی میاکی

در کارهای گرون کرید و آکوا دی پارما کارشون حرف نداره

در خصوص این عطر هم باید به عرضتون برسونم که ابتدا با بوی لیمو ترش و پرتقال و کمی فلفل صورتی روبرو میشید

فلفل صورتی فقط نقش افتتاح رو در این عطر ایفا میکنه
وهمون اول کار حس میشه و بعدش کلا محو میشه
که شاید همین جا تعدادی از دوستان رو یاد تق هرمس بیندازه
ولی خیل یزود عوض میشه مسیرش

بعد از این عطر کاملا خطی میشه و تغییران کاملا ضعیف هستند و میشه راحت نادیده گرفتشون بوی چوبی عطر اگر یکم زیاد تر میشد به نظرم کار بسیار بهتری میشد

ارزش خرید
اگر به عطرای ترش و تلخ و طبیعی علاقه دارید کار بسیار خوبیه

پخش بو : متوسط
ماندگاری : 5 تا 7 ساعت
استایل عطر : روزانه
روحیات عطر : سرزندگی و شاداب

Oh. My. Gawd.

Tried this today, and I absolutely fell in love. Such a high quality, high class scent.

This is a WONDERFUL, juicy, earthy, grapefruit that gets juicier and more complex the longer it sits on your skin. Add to that the slightly salty sea notes, and you've got an absolute masterpiece.

If you're not feeling it at first, wait a week and try it again.

Pinja
Pinja

The scent of Eau Tres Fraiche is described well already. This is about the sillage and projection.

And they are good. 2 sprays on my husbands arms 2 hours ago, and a 75 m2 apartment is filled with the scent, and a more intense cloud of it sweeps me every time he passes me from meters away.

This happens often when You wear Ellenas perfumes. While you think you smell nothing, others around you can smell you very well.
When I wore 2 sprays of Le Jardin De Monsieur Li I told my husband I can't smell a thing, while he said the scent was actually quite strong. 6 (!) hours later in bed I could smell it too, so strongly it disturbed my sleep and I got up and tried to wash it off.

Same thing with Osmanthe Yunnan, Un Jardin Après La Mousson, Eau des Merveilles...

smt
smt

تق هرمس فریچ ، یه نسخه خنک و فرش تابستانه از لاین تق هست با رایحه چوبی مرکباتی

استارت رایحه با بوی بسیار فرش و دلپذیر مرکبات هست ، ماحصل ترکیب اجزاء تاپ نت عطر ، ایجاد آکورد ترش و تلخ و بسیار طبیعی لیمو هست (لیمو امانی) که تو بک گراندش عطر خفیفی از رایحه شمعدانی باعث لطافت رایحه ابتدایی میشه و اون تلخی اولیه شو کمی کاهش میده

با وجود سادگی رایحه ، خنکا و وضوح و تازه گی و طبیعی بودن رایحه لیمو آدمو سرحال میاره ، تق فریچ کاریه که مختص استفاده وسط گرمای وحشتناک ظهر تابستونه

با ورود به مراحل پایانی اون رایحه لطیف گلی از بین میره و جاشو به روایح چوبی در پس زمینه رایحه میده و این حالت تا پایان عمر کوتاه عطر ادامه داره

متاسفانه علیرغم رایحه شفاف و طبیعی که داره موندگاری و پخشش ضعیفه و در حد متوسط هست و بیشتر به درد اونایی میخوره که دنبال رایحه خوبین

سن استفاده ترجیحا زیر ۳۵ سال با تیپ اسپرت و راحت

galoguiu
galoguiu

The summer fresh version of Terre D' Hermes EDT.
In my opinion an excellent fragrance . Easy to like . Thumbs up . Yes !

BriantheFragranceNewb
BriantheFragranceNewb

I directly compared this to Guerlain Homme L'Eau Boisee this morning. For me, Tres Fraiche is primarily citrus and woodsy notes, and it's a bit more pungent. Also, the citrus seems to die off quickly leaving the woodsy notes, and the performance simply isn't great on my skin. On the other hand, L'Eau Boisee is primarily citrus and vetiver and smells fresh and green, and the performances is much better on my skin.

djews
djews

I'm not scared to say this out loud. As good as it's father! I describe this as Terre but the ingredients have been altered to come up with a smoother, fresher scent. That beautiful natural, quality smell is really booming still. You could no way mistake whether or not that it's Terre. Remarkable. Unlike some people, I really love it when a company makes a quality flanker of a great perfume.
Longevity and projection aren't a problem at all. If you love the original then this one is a must have!
This is going to be an absolute beauty in the warmer months, with saying that though, it still goes well in the cold.

simon.edwards
simon.edwards

Brilliant; absolutely adore it. The original has an almost harsh earthy/citrus tone; however, the fraiche version has the edge taken off of it to make it the perfect summer scent, and actually sway my attention enough to go buy some. The only downside is perhaps it is too citrussy as the earth tones disappear on dry-down, but its definitely bareable.

Monie70
Monie70

I bought this for my husband and I would wear it if I could pull it off. It's an earthy citrus (orange & grapefruit) fragrance that is somewhat harsh initially but the dry down is Amazing! Perfect for this hot and humid weather of Georgia! I can see it transitioning well into Autumn and I'll have to see about winter...but I will move it back to the front of his collection immediately after that last freeze of winter as we go into glorious Spring!

I would recommend applying sparingly but this is good stuff. Spritz giving yourself about a good 20 minutes before going around others so they, too, can experience the magic.

A winner in my book!

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

Got the sample of this fragrance. This smells like Cartier declaration. But lighter. I can definitely smells zesty fresh Orange in here.refreshing and cooling feeling. Definitely for summer fragrance. But I prefer the original Terre d'Hermes. I do love Terre d'Hermes because of the quality. Longevity pretty good.

damightyheru
damightyheru

This is hands down imho THE BEST DESIGNER WARM WEATHER SCENT ON THE MARKET TODAY...There...I've said it...lol... It's absolutely nothing like TDH in terms of its vibe...This is fresh, bright and watery where as TDH is more earthy and dirty (in a good way)...Fraiche doesn't have the older gentleman feel of the original.

What makes this so great?
1. QUALITY...It could be a Niche scent and is sold for a third of the cost for niche summer scents.
2. SMELL...This is one of the most natural smelling designer citrus frags one can buy and its blended to perfection. It's natural smelling and refreshing.
3. PERFORMANCE...It projects nicely and lasts on my skin 7 hours and I get 10 hrs if I spray it on my tshirt. If it were sold for $250 it would easily out perform most niche warm weather scents.
4. VERSATILITY... It can be worn day or night (against popular belief) during the spring, summer and even fall months. It smells so amazing that I'd wear it year round. Can also be dressed up or down.

Personally when I wear this on a hot day I feel less hot. This is one reason I can't consider PURE (Ultra) ZEST, as amazing as that smells, on Eau Tres Fraiche's level for the warm weather...Pure Zest is way more heavy and cakey due to the vanilla, tonka and coffee notes in it. Eau Tres Fraiche has a very cooling affect on me...Cartier's Declaration L'Eau, while not identical, shares a similar vibe to this but falls way short and reminds me of a designer clone to the Niche Eau Tres Fraiche. It is nice but ...not quite.

I truly love this fragrance and consider it even better than TDH but one thing is for sure, like its originator, Tres Fraiche is a masterpiece in perfumery. Smell this ASAP...

Youtube Chanel- Simply Put Scents

vitop
vitop

What a wonderful scent. I wore this one today and am wondering whether I should purchase a FB. I tried to duplicate the scent on my arm and I think this best describes it...one shot of terre edt layered with chanel edition blanche et voila you get terre eau tres fraiche! Absolutely brilliant.

Wolfgang Mazrin
Wolfgang Mazrin

This stuff smells great. Orange and Cedar is what I get out of this. I like this better than Terre d' Hermes EDP and EDT. TDH has a strong linear lemon scent.The TDH Eau Tres Fraiche starts off with a strong orange and citrus smell and then fades into a wood and cedar note probably not as strong and long lasting as TDH but it smells better to my nose. This a great summer scent!

Kdu
Kdu

I got another for a very cheap price, it would be hard about it because I'm do Terre D Herme, have all EDP, EDT and now the ETF, an orange that has just been cut, but you feel it when spraying on your skin, very fresh delicious! After smell that in drying is a well citric aroma similar to Terre EDT only more gentle aquatic without losing its elegance, NOTE 10!

tavo
tavo

Finally got my hands on this masterpiece. Simple fresh. Quality. Orange heaven. My concern was about longevity and projection but its all good. its a test, cuz its still have terre DNA and a lot of people dont like that. I tested the whole terre line but this one is my favorite because I live in the heat. The bottle is amazing.

Traian
Traian

If u like Terre d'Hermes EDT, most likely you will like this one too. It's a fresh, clean, summer scent. TDH Eau Tres Fraiche it's like the son of TDH, a diluated version of TDH, a version that can be worn by -25 and +25 also. The opening it's ORANGE and then very linear. Because i like other frags, i'll give it a:

7.5/10

Androgynous
Androgynous

sparkling bright oranges in the opening and HEAVY dirty patchouli in the dry down...

b.cummins
b.cummins

Great smell, very disappointing performance.

The scent itself is a really nice, clean, fresh orange with a rich woody base, however, and maybe this is just me, it's a skin scent within 20-30 minutes.

I highly recommend you sample this one and hope you have better luck than me. Unfortunately this one is going in the vault together with D&G The One, Guerlain Homme, Cartier Roadster and all the other smells-great-for-2-minutes-then-vanishes failures.

Also, on a separate note, the whole TdH line seems to have completely lost it's punch since 2014 :-/

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Just got a sample of this and tried it on and to me it's every bit as beautiful as the original TDH! It's much fresher and more uplifting and sparkling than the original, less woody than the original, making this a wonderful choice for the hot season!
If you enjoy citrus based fragrances, then you will definitely enjoy TDH Eau Tres Fraiche!
I'm a young woman and to me this is pretty unisex, so ladies... no need to shy away from this one!
I used the whole sample vial and it lasted a good 6 hours on my skin, really not bad!

DexDegeaut

This stuff is absolutely horrible on my skin.

Sprayed some on my wrist today, and it smelled like body odor being drown out by oranges.

YMMV, but definitely try before you buy. This is not a safe blind buy.

djmonty
djmonty

Hermes keeps proclaiming themselves as the kings of summer.Another great fragrance from the house.This is like tdh edt but less earthy dirty vibe to it.I prefer the tdh parfum personally.

[email protected]
adhiraj_chaki@yahoo.co.in

First Memory: A long time back, when I was of the age 7 or 8, my father took me for my 1st river launch ride. It was sunny and the temperature was cool. He gave me a sweet orange to eat, while, I was standing just beside the edges of the launch, overlooking the river, looking at the waves the launch creates, while it was gliding. I don’t know why this memory has always remained with me.

Second Memory: Now a much older me. I am in a newly opened restaurant in the city. It’s summer. Hot and Humid outside. Wow, the restaurant guys have a unique way to serve their water. They brought a glass pitcher, which was partially filled with different citruses and regular water. The citruses were not squeezed in. So, what it created was, normal water with a refreshing citrus smell.

Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche, bring me back these 2 memories. It starts with a hyper realistic sweet orange smell, like the smell you get, when you peel off an orange. It’s sparkling and transparent. Then the Citrus Water starts developing. The water has some mineral like feeling to it. Here, [email protected]@r, really did a great job to describe it. To me, also, this water reminds me of some chlorinated water of some urban swimming pools. The Citruses, as in my 2nd memory are not squeezed inside, but are just kept within the water, to create the refreshing smell.

The sad part is, it remains in this state, for the rest of its life cycle. Eventually I loss interest and forgets. I don’t know whether it is Jean Claude Ellena’s creation or not, but if it is, then it’s the most mono thematic perfume of Jean Ellena, among the others which I have tried.

Sillage: Soft. To make it noticeable, you really need to spray generously.
Longevity on my skin: Approx 3-4 Hours
Longevity on fabric: Approx 4 Hours
Occasion: It’s a clean perfume to use for office. Gives you the refresh feel. You can use it for casual purpose also. But to me it’s best for office. Nothing Interesting, but quite likable.

Gokhanburak53
Gokhanburak53

It has the same earthy base as terre has + vivid lemon, so fresh and unique among the summer fragrances, average sillage and longevity, I love it totally.

bcoops
bcoops

This is really very nice, reminds me of Dior cologne 2013, very light and airy. The only problem it doesnt last on me....couple hours at best as a skin scent :(

scentilian
scentilian

All I get is orange peels from this one, nothing special or unique about it. I don't really like it and bought the small bottle so I can't complain.

[email protected]@r
C@nn@r

I get orange, woodsy notes, and some watery chlorine type scent. I was a swimmer for 10+ years and this smells a bit like a wet pool deck...Overall the geranium and citrus combo is pleasant but the dry down has a funky earthy vibe with a watery note that just don't blend well together. Longevity is moderate, so is projection. I can see how this is a flanker to Terre d'hermes but I was never a fan of the original and this might be even more of a let down in my opinion.

Lesser
Lesser

I got a sample of this fragrance when I was at my local department store, and after hearing my good acquaintance tried it, I had to give it a go.

So what do I get out of this fragrance?
A really decent flanker to the original. It has a really summery vibe to it, but I question that it was made by Ellena? It is not like the original in most ways. It is fresher that the original and has a nice splash of mandarin orange with a nice lining of geranium. Although not listed I also get orange blossom.

It is a really light perfume that is easily worn. It is really citrusy in the beginning but tones down after 10 minutes. Longevity and silage is good even considering that it is a really simple scent. A great spring/summer choice.

Overall Rating 6/10

bapita
bapita

This is very different and, in my opinion, much better than the original Terre d'Hermès. Eau Très Fraîche is far less masculine to my nose, and could indeed be unisex (yay!). It is a delicious, light, warm citrus scent - I smell mostly non-bitter tangerine and lemon peel. Very natural and just great!

Kain
Kain

I love Terre d'Hermes and it's my signature scent and I do have both EDT and Pure Parfum versions.
Well, this one in my opinion has almost nothing to do with Terre d'Hermes!
It carries the name ... yes, and I really like it but it's something different!

The opening of this fragrance is a simple fresh, tart and zesty lime scent along with some bitterness that comes from lime's peel.
I don't get any orange or other citruses in this. just bitter and tart fresh lime.
It's very simple but something that I really appreciate is the quality. the quality is really great and reminds me of lots of fresh limes cut in half in a bowl or plate just ready to make a fresh beverage out of it!

In the mid and base you have pretty the same smell but it's a little less fresh and tart and now it has a transparent woody aspect and very mellow floral notes as well.
That's it.
This is definitely something only suitable for summer days.
Projection is average and longevity is around 5-6 hours on the skin

من شخصا عاشق تق د هرمس هستم و عطر سیگنچر من هست و هر دو نسخه ادوتویلت و پرفیوم رو دارم و از هر دو بی نهایت لذت میبرم اما این علیرغم یدک کشیدن نام تق د هرمس به نظرم ربط چندانی بهش نداره
البته کار خوبی هست و شخصا از بوش خوشم اومد اما به نظر من کار متفاوتی هست به نسبت تق

رایحه ابتدایی این عطر با بوی ترش، شاداب، و آبدار و تازه لیمو ترش شروع میشه. البته از این لیمو ترش سبز رنگ ها که اندازه گردو هستن تقریبا نه از این زرد رنگ بزرگ و بیضی شکل ها
جدا از اون حس ترش و شاداب لیمویی یه تلخی هم میشه داخلش حس کرد که به خاطر اون عصاره تلخی هست که داخل پوست لیمو وجود داره و اون تلخی هم قشنگ حس میشه
یه بوی ساده و بدون هیچگونه پیچیدگی خاص ولی چیزی که واقعا قابل تقدیره کیفیت رایحه لیمو هست. بوی بسیار طبیعی داره و انگار برداشتین چندین لیموی تازه رو از وسط با چاقو قاچ کردین و آماده این هستن که یه شربت آبلیمو جانانه باهاش درست کنین

با گذر زمان بوی عطر تغییرات خیلی جزئی میکنه که زیادم به چشم یا بهتره بهم به مشام نمیاد! بوی عطر همونجوری ترش و شاداب و لیمویی هست فقط رایحه بسیار شفاف و ضعیفی از چوبها و یه حس گلی خیلی ملایم به عطر اضافه میشن که البته تغییر زیادی نمیتونن تو حس کلی عطر بدن
هــمـــین و بس
این به نظر من فقط به درد اون روزهای حسابی گرم و آفتابی تابستون میخوره
پخش بوی متوسطی داره و ماندگاریش هم حدود 4-5 ساعت روی پوست هست

mostafa88
mostafa88

بسیار عالی.بوی مرکبات بخصوص لیمو به بهترین شکل ممکن....

That_John_Guy
That_John_Guy

Great, love it, tried it, and I plan to buy a big bottle of it!

I've been a fan of the original Terre d'Hermes for a long time. I moved to a tropical island where it is hot and humid all the time and my environment required a shift in fragrance. This flanker is heaven-scent. Quite a bit like the original, but minus the spice and with added freshness.

Let's be serious here: citrus and aquatic fragrances just don't last as long as a chypre or fougere or what not. Most of the aquatics fade really fast and citrus notes in most fragrances tend to be gone by dry down. Eau Tres Fraiche and its natural orange lasts for hours. Maybe not the longest lasting fragrance overall, but for a citrus aquatic this is a longevity beast. Plus, there is a lot of classy refinement to the frag: it smells rich.

Hey, if you live in a place with cold seasons, definitely wear the original when it isn't summer. Yet, when summer comes, you should try this. I ran Eau Tres Fraiche by a couple (very lovely) ladies out here and they think it is divine. If you like Happy by Clinique and are ready to graduate to something better that lasts way longer, try this. If you like to wear Versace Eau Fraiche playing sports at the beach, but are sick of reapplying it every 15 minutes, try this. If you don't want to smell like the other 9 out of 10 guys wearing Acqua di Gio on a summer hike, try this. If you've figured out that Issey Miyake isn't actually a secret scent, but one of the most popular selling fragrances and want something new and different: try this!

I like the web and the popular youtube fragrance reviewers, but out of about 50 of them talking about their summer fragrance selections, not one of them has mentioned this gem. Not one! Only a few have even reviewed it. So, strike while this masterpiece is still way under the radar, I am betting in years to come Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche will be a lot more popular and on a lot more top 10 summer frag lists. It has rocketed up mine!

eliweisz
eliweisz

First of all, it's a superb blend of natural citrusy and green elements. Second of all, this Terre d'Hermes flanker is both modern and traditional, being a successor of classic EDCs. And third and saddest of all, it refuses to stay on my skin, completely disappearing after an hour and half. This being said, it's weaker (on me) than most "proper" EDCs.
After a series of tests, I surrender. No sense in purchasing this great juice, alas!
Hope it will be more friendly to others. Try before you buy, and try well!

avalon88
avalon88

It reminds me being at a terrace watching the sunset over the Tyrrhenian sea.

mermeflorez1978
mermeflorez1978

This perfume has a great balance of citrus notes, and it really is refreshing and uplifting, which sounds like a great option for summer. However, I really had high hopes about this new Terre d'Hermes because it reminded me of Eau de Pamplemousse Rose, which I really like. But as an EDC, it just left me wanting more.

I thought Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche would be a deeper, bolder version of Eau de Pamplemousse Rose, with better performance but sadly, this TDH Eau Tres Fraiche also performs as an EDC in my opinion. I can smell it on myself for the first two hours, and then it turns into a mere skin scent. Well, at least the bottle is big so you can spray as much as you want to get a little better performance without offending anyone.

Jerry Can
Jerry Can

Tried this for the first time yesterday. There is a "something" that lingered in the early stages that reminded me of swimming pool (chlorinated) water. Nothing about this is even remotely as good as original Terre.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

A citrus version of Terre d'Hermes.
An invigorating opening at the touch of a well natural orange, nothing bitter as the traditional, more clear and pure, like the juice of orange, present in Bigarade concentrée, another creation of Ellena.
Here hasn't the woody touch and neither benjoin, what appears is a aquatic scent and something fougere through Geranium probably
The Iso and super are well balanced, bringing a light density, almost a cedar, very well done as always.

Nosebest
Nosebest

Wow. I just smelled this for the first time about a week ago and was very impressed. I know that many people tend to have a somewhat cynical" oh not ANOTHER CITRUS BASED AQUATIC" attitude when a fragrance like this is released, but this really deserves the attention. At first sniff you are immediately hit with an incredibly authentic orange note. It literally smells alive, as if the air was full of the scent of freshly squeezed juice with those little spritzes from the rind in your nostrils. It is so refreshing and vibrant and blows the citrus notes of many other higly regarded aquatics out of the water (no pun intended!). The personality of the original Terre does start to come through as you move towards the mid and base, but not in an overwhelming way. In fact the contrast is quite beautiful, giving the fragrance depth and balance without ever dominating its citrus personality. A phenomenal release in my humble opinion.

waelh
waelh

This is Bigarade Concentree/Cologne Bigarade by Hermes.
Love from the first sniff.

A little bit pricey but it's an alternative of Bigarade family.

Very long lasting unlike Bigarade.

Easily I get 10 hours.

Projection and Sillage are moderate.

But you still get whiffs of it after 5 6 hours.

Top performer in the heat.

If you don't like Terre d'Hermes give this a try.

I think they are different,they are close overall but each one goes in a different direction.

Liamsardea
Liamsardea

A light, bright and sparkling fragrance, Terre D’Hermès Eau Tres Fraiche is just one of those summer flankers that you want to douse yourself in and embrace others with your fragrant presence. Literally translating to “Land of Hermès/Earth – Very Fresh Water”; one sniff and you shall see why.

Some say it’s orange, some say mandarin; others say it’s tangerine and some say grapefruit. I’m just going to call it the ‘bitter orange accord’. A delightfully fresh citrus; Terre D’Hermès ETF is a dialogue between bitter orange and woody notes and a clash between the solidity of earth and the freedom of citrus.

For those unaware, this new fragrance (2014) derives from the original Terre D’Hermès (2006) – my first Hermès purchase in the fragrance field (mind you – I was well accustomed to their ties). Both share very common features but of course, are still nothing alike. If we were to draw a parallel to a well made gin and tonic, the original Terre D’Hermès would be the tonic water – dry and bitter; and Eau Tres Fraiche being juniper based gin and perhaps a wedge of citrus for good measure- refreshing, revitalising and sensually awakening.

The original fragrance was, and still is, earth shattering. The overall flint accord was a novel idea in fragrance and presented a new scent-profile under the umbrella term for ‘dry’. In Eau Tres Fraiche, some of the flinty aspects still exist. The bitter citrus opening, which is always crisp, yet still perpetually bitter is combined with these flinty aspects to create some rather cheery notes. The smell of freshly chlorinated pools (stemming from the original) is toned downed in favour for a really green and damp scent of dry earth touched by muggy rainwater – hence creating the illusion of freshly turned and fertile soil.

Anything but generic (because you and I both know how many citrus fragrances there are out there), Eau Tres Fraiche is just overall supremely refreshing. It’s almost as if Terre D’Hermès was diluted with river water and freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. The clean aroma and straightforward citrus notes creates an inviting and youthful appeal; the gentlest touch of woodsy, cedar-smelling ISO-E Super (A synthetic molecule that smells like cedarwood – it acts like MSG to food. It also gives a velvety, ‘worn-in’ feel to fragrances) made popular in Terre D’Hermès Pure Parfum is still present – and gives this fragrance something to stand on. The sweet and lemony floral aroma of geranium gives lightness , whilst cardamom creates a contrapuntal sharpness and a level of gravitas ensuring the citruses in Eau Tres Fraiche are never fleeting.

Finally, there are some aquatic elements present; yet I will state that it would be much more appropriate to call this watery, rather than aquatic. The watery elements give the fragrance a sense of moistness – which in text form may seem impossible, but there is never a glimmer of powder; only a sense of humidity or non-dryness. A watery fragrance is obviously less heavy, lighter, but considering this, the lightness itself presents a complex confound – how can something smell light? Citruses? More solvent? Lack of orris root (the notorious powder note)?

A word of advice, the real complexity of this fragrance is experienced on the skin. You start to uncover the secrets of its beauty. The ISO-E molecule reacts with everyone’s skin differently and to the wearer this is imperceivable. Whilst this may be very citric at the start and could be dubbed an ‘energising tonic’, with time, the fragrance and the citrus mellows and a woody crispness with a bit more heaviness is obtained. It’s an undeniable feeling of cuddly-ness and embrace. From citruses to lemony florals and crisp woods. The fragrance stays close to the skin; yet it concurrently has its own exciting character.

A masterpiece in the citrus/watery-field of fragrances. The overall projection and longevity is just right. Mandatory for summer. 5/5

Amal Elyahyaoui
Amal Elyahyaoui

The opening of this perfume may be a bit offending and strong for some people, it is primarly spreading a lot of citruses notes,
once quite time is gone, you start discovering the woody notes and the calm impact it can give.
it is true that it is for man but since i love citruses, i personally mix it with a strong perfume to give some refresh and spread its notes quicker

lfmars98
lfmars98

I sprayed this on a scent strip. It smelled like a freshly peeled orange. Very nice.

musky_monkey
musky_monkey

This is the love child of Cartier Declaration and the regular Terre d'Hermes.
With such good genes, it is no surprise that the child outshines both of the parents.

brucifer
brucifer

Okay so this is what im getting out of this...

I dont like the opening of this one I get a blast of bitter citrus. Either bitter orange or grapefruit cant be sure which it is.

Then I get the sweet orange coming through but the bitterness still remains.

I do pick up a little bit of something floral in here which must be the geranium.

Overall its alright. I own the EDP which I find doesnt have the harsh bitter opening that this one has and also has alot more of the sweet orange which is pleasing to my nose. I feel the EDP is a smoother more mature option where this one is more sharp with more bitter citrus and floral aspects. To my nose anyway.

Not bad but I will stick to the EDP.

Fraichey
Fraichey

Really orangey opening without most of the bitterness of the EdT. Dries down to the most amazing grassy, spicy (cardamom and cumin?), orangey, sweaty smell. This would actually be great as a summer night scent!

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

This perfume is so boozy that if you give it a small shake it will burst on you!!

When I initially tried THETF, and knowing the original Terre d'Hermes EDT, I immediately shut it down and did not give it a proper chance. It did not smell like my beloved fragrance, to me it was orange juice!

Once I started to properly wearing it, I knew it's secrets and beauty. This scent is not made to impress you with it's complexity. It does not demand a special occasion nor an intimate relation. This frangrance's sole purpose in life is making you feel happy, energetic, fresh and alive! It gives you the energy, frees your mind from your troubles and just gives you this rush of great feelings and thoughts for you to just start your day in a good way!

It is indeed juicy. Like someone just threw at you a cup of sweetened orange juice. Bitter but sweet. Fresh but fun. On the drydown it gets a little more serious but keeps it uplifting mood going on!

It has it's own character, it's like the carefree sister of Terre d'Hermes. they share some DNA but really different personalities. The original EDT is down to earth, calm, wise and gentle while this new interpretation is wild, fun, happy, energetic and always positive and I love them both!

Dad jax
Dad jax

One of my other blind buy from Turkish duty free and i must say i found it better then the original...nice aquatic for Hungarian summers with a feel of fresh oranges...but again like all terre EDTs the dry down sucks...

saeglopur
saeglopur

While leafing through a copy of Condé Nast Traveler on a lazy summer morning, I caught a whiff of something ... fresh. It was a magazine page sample of Terre d'Hermès Eau Très Fraiche, which, unlike the name, is more aquatic than earthy. My brain immediately came up with the words "bitter orange peel", which I think describes the scent perfectly. Picture a man bronzed by the sun wearing a loosely-buttoned white shirt sitting at the bow of a yacht in the Mediterranean and you've got Terre d'Hermès ETF. I'm a female and I love it!

osiris5

Yes this perfume is great.
In my opinion it is a masterpiece.
Compared with the other two scents this is the most fresh and elaborated one.
It opens with a great citric scent that evolves into a nice floral-woody scent. And when y smell that typical geranium scent that reminds me of soil fertile clean soil. And at the end the fresh stays with a nice soft aquatic note.
Yes this is marvellous.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Update....
I sprayed it on my chest area 3x...the fresh clean aromatic aroma of citrusy notes giving it a real lively and youthful appeal. I also enjoy the woodsy base which gives it real solid tone. It stays on my skin well past 10hrs...that's because Hermès is passionate about their fragrance and they want the same experience for those who love their fragrance as well.
There's no question on why it costs more than most others...as the expression goes "you pay for what you get"...
Highly recommended and no regrets at all!!!!

Terre D'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche is STUPENDOUS...you get a mouth watering blast citrus from orange and lemon making it my #1 frag for the summer months. After it settles your able to smell a slightly sweet/woodsy base from patucchli and cedar making it ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! This is when frag reminds you of Terre.
Longevity and Silage are both excellent lasting past 8hrs which is longer than most other summer fragrance.

Overall thoughts,
Both Terre D'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche and it's bother Terre D'Hermes are both PHENOMENAL fragrance's which I adore and use them a lot. I have had family and friends all wanting to know what I was wearing because it smelt so good. Even at work I have had several woman compliment me.
When I wear this fragrance during the summer months I feel so good that everyone picks up that feel good vib. If you like Hermès and you want to experience what I wrote, try it out and be amazed. In a phrase...."PERFECTION in a bottle" !!!!! Rating this fragrance is easy....less then PERFECT would be unfair to this high quality fragrance...10/10

Not much to dislike about this one at all and very different from the original TdH to my nose, which is a good thing. That's not to say I dislike TdH, far from it in fact but it's just good to see a flanker which goes in a moderately different direction.
The path doesn't deviate that far and it's a good scent and definitely wearable but nothing to warrant too much excitement. Clean sharp opening citrus which is a lemony/grapefruit type vibe to me. There's cedar coming through too and an aquatic note which is very well handled, not overly salty or synthetic smelling. The citrus gets decidedly more orangey as it dries down but it's not sweet mandarin type orange nor is it as bitter an orange as the original. The dry down is a clean woody cedar which works well and last okay on my skin. Personally I prefer Terre de Hermes mixture of interesting dryness, vetiver and bitter orange to this one. Eau Tres Fraiche is a quality citrus and a solid outing from Hermes nonetheless.

Perfumato
Perfumato

OH my god !!! . What an opening ?!

the opening make me shout Oh motha f*** yeah. just orange gorgeousness at it purest form.

heavenly fresh, and fulfill a perfumed fetish "zesty oranges".

from my side no matter what you like the orginal or not go a head and take a sniff of this masterpiece as long as you appreciate fresh oranges.

by the way the smell of this fragrance was what i thought Eau D'Orange Vert should smell like?.

last for reasonable amount of time around 6 hours.
light projection.

fragrant oranges.

cheers

gvd
gvd

A very nice summer twist of the original TdH with more citrus in the opening and a similar dry down but a touch lighter and fresher. Very nice longevity, 8 hours. Highly recommended to TdH lovers and a safe blind buy.

sf2explus
sf2explus

don't bother just buy the EDT which is better. and go for another summer day time scent. although EDT can be worn summer eavening

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Apparently most people smell orange in this, some get grapefruit, but to me it's more lemony. Whatever they are, the citrus top notes are really zingy and nice - precisely the thing you'd want on a hot, summery day. It dries down to a cedary note (the Iso E Super, I'd imagine) and a light floral base. (Wait. There's geranium in this? Geranium was what was objectionable to me with Tsar, or so I thought - but I don't detect anything here I don't like. Perhaps it wasn't the geranium after all...) A wonderful scent!

It is more reminiscent of Eau Sauvage to me than Declaration, but I suppose I'd need to try both on subsequent days to test.

An excellent summer fragrance! I think I need a bottle...

---------------

Second test wearing (on an incredibly hot day); Yep, this is the stuff I want for days like this. This one now goes into my "want" list.

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

A squeeze from a high fidelity citrus hybrid, more lemon than orange opens this new version of TdH. It is so pleasant and cheerful that almost made me clap my hands in excitement! The lemony aroma has the right dosage of green in it that becomes stronger as the time passes and a solid herbal geranium joins in. The dry down somehow manages to be still citric and true to the original promise of the perfume, only now the citrus has become candied; with its juice and acidity evaporated it now rests on a bed of driftwood. After all the more pronounced aromatic elements have evaporated you are left with an almost imperceptible lasting shimmer of non-chemical freshness that will be much appreciated during the summer months.

What starts as a cheerful, youthful one might say, jolt of energy, ends up mild, slightly melancholic but still very beautiful. Hermes and JCE demonstrate how a modern citrus cologne can be done. It bears connections with both the classical herbal-citrus cologne and the aquatic-sport genres while still retaining its loyalty to the original TdH intact. Quality and style are comparable to those of the Hermessence and the Jardin lines. Projection after the first 30 minutes in extreme heat is minimal but lasting power can be considered phenomenal for this type of composition while of course not comparable to a typical masculine EdT.

An impressive start, an exquisite balance and a beautiful performance on skin is what sets this apart from most summer offerings available. In a few words: a smile in a bottle.

EmeraldDream
EmeraldDream

Opens with a wonderful burst of sweet oranges, just like orange peel. Pretty soon the original Terre d'Hermes comes through, but even lighter and fresher. The oranges gradually becomes more bitter as the scent moves towards Ellenas Cologne Bigarade (Editions Frederic Malle).

The longevity is unexpectedly good, lasted me about six hours today on an unusually hot summers day, without me having to refresh. At the end it smelled mostly of bitter orange, and at that stage it was like Bigarade's identical twin. Gorgeous summer cologne, even more unisex than original Terre d'Hermes and definitely full bottle worthy.

viridian
viridian

As a female who really loves and wears the original Terre and many other Hermes scents, I was curious to try this one but didn't expect it would be something I would add to my collection. I was right. The citrus upon spraying is nice, but it dries down into what smells like a hint of the original Terre masked by one of those aquatic, ubiquitous scents from the 90s of which I'm not a fan. Yuck.

Soooo... what I do if I want a "dirty citrus" is spray a light spritz of the original Terre and layer some Hermes Eau d'orange verte on top. Or I'll just wear Guerlain Pamplelune.

Very nice start and perfect finish. This version of Terre d'Hermes is quite lovely with a bright and fresh orangey opening. It smells slightly bittersweet, very natural and refreshing. Then, the true Terre d'Hermes comes through with its sharp and manly cedar accord. It's much more wearable for all year round than any other versions, in my opinion.

patrick-fragrancelover
patrick-fragrancelover

Beautiful tangy, fresh tangerine orange with the same beauty of the original. Truly a perfect summer flanker for Terre, it smells absolutely divine in the heat. Longevity is not that great though, I'd try layering it overtop of the original if you acquire a bottle to increase this. To be honest, I'm not sure I would purchase this as it does not deviate that greatly from the original, however it is a perfect summer concoction for Terre lovers. Time to load up on samples!

saransh
saransh

by God , this is the most perfect blended orange smelling perfume I've ever smelled ! smells exactly and i can't stress it more exactly like orange peel . its perfect ! and with the terre d'hermes DNA in it , its even more perfect , don't know if id get a bottle anytime soon , but it wouldn't surprise me if i did.

one thing tho , it does smell 60 percent like cartier declaration

score: 9/10
versatility: summer/spring
longevity don't know yet

batabidd
batabidd

Notes of (as per the Hermes perfume stand in Alicante airport):
top notes of grapefruit, bitter orange peel, water notes (algelone?), middle notes of cardamom, geranium absolute,
base notes of patchouli, vetiver and cedar.
Tested it today on my way back home from my beach holiday. It is a weaker version of the original, where the mineral notes are replaced by aquatics (a slightly sea-like note).
Main differences:
It starts very citrusy and aromatic and remains quite linear in a translucent, wet way-
The geranium is more prominent here accompained with a spicy cardamom, pretty much on your face on the first 30mins after application. It has a heavy, aquatic facet, almost salty, (to my nose, the same algenone accord as in Épice Marine)

Don´t get me wrong, it´s a beautiful flanker but I wish it had the same projection (which is here rather moderate to my taste) as the original.
This is a nice fresher variation if you enjoy TDH, but also you find it overpowering during summer.
For me, it is probably the best summer edition around, but also, it is a little bit too expensive for what it is....

Dirk
Dirk

Starts off with a burst of very fresh and very natural smelling orange and citrus.
it is like when you peel of the orangepeel that kind of natural smell.
it is really quality in here, unlike alot other fragrances that have a synthetic smell.
when it goes to the middle note you get indeed a sort of "cartier declaration" smell.
But imo better done, more modern with that fresh touch of orange.
And getting a woody support from the basenotes.
Still getting the Terre d'Hermes dna.
So this is very suitable for summer, because it is like a very well done fresh Terre d'Hermes.
Loving it.
Sillage and Longevity are great!

dozza14

This is pure heaven! It is definitely the best scent in the last few years. Simply fantastic!

tanbleu
tanbleu

I smelled this in an ad in Conde Nast Traveler 48 hours ago; I was immediately intrigued. I couldn't stop smelling it. It had the same gritty allure as the original Terre d'Hermês, but where as that one was too earthy, this one has a stunning fresh citrus opening to counterbalance it, along with some marine notes. After the sample strip started to smell of paper from my continually brushing my nose against it; I knew I had to have this fragrance. Macys: not until late June. Way too far away. Saks: sold out already! No stock until 2 weeks. That's too long to wait. SO, I went straight to the men's Hermês store on Madison Ave. - thank goodness they had it. I tried it on my skin - you never know what a fragrance will do when it's actually on you vs. a sampler card or strip. I still loved it. It took on a slightly more marine/aquatic quality on my skin, which made me enjoy it even more. (I love that note in Bvlgari Aqua Marine). After sampling the other Terre dHermês scents in the line I knew this was the one for me.
Definitely give this scent a try. A true stunner. Modern and yet an instant classic.

Travis453
Travis453

Was expecting great things from this one but I was sadly somewhat let down. The open is pleasant and the dry down brings out the Terre roots, but it is so light that it just doesn't fit in well with the dirty and aggressive Terre family. Not bad by any means, just not a wow like Terre was and still is.

Marciu

Now I think it's time for a solid review from me. This fragrance deserves it.

The opening is very energizing as it's made almost of pure citrus juice. There are some watery notes too, but they don't dilute anything. They rather give freshness. Later on I clearly feel spices - mainly cumin and cardamom (a clear resemblance to Cartier's Declaration). Later on it gets more similar to original Terre - because of geranium, patchouli, I also feel a hint of pepper and quite a lot of vetiver here. There is one compound which ruffled my nose - I thought for a moment - could it be? Yes, grapefruit is here too IMO. Not as heavy as in Eau Pamplemousse Rose, but it's here.
All in all I would describe it as a smart mix of Terre and Declaration with a dash of grapefruit.
Longevity is outstanding - it's currently the longest lasting perfume from Hermes on my skin. It stays on me easily 10 to 12 hours. Sillage is moderate.
Not everyone will like it, but I recommend everyone to test it.

mse-21
mse-21

I agree with other reviewers here: This is simply the original modified for summer!

Opens with a burst of fresh citrus notes and dries down to a milder version of the original TdH. You can think of this as the original taking one step towards the Concentre d`Orange Verte and one step toward Voyage d`Hermes. The spirit of TdH is strongly present here and if you liked it, I suggest you give this one a try too.

Nice bottle and packaging. Good longevity and projection.

sharmap14
sharmap14

smells like the marigold flower

osiris5

I am astonished and confused.
This is just wow.
But I smell other notes than stated. In the beginning it opens with that very sweet fresh floral scent that i associate with lilly-in-the-valley. But it isn't in the notes. I also checked the website of Hermes.
Later on it gets into citric-aquatic scent very subtle and nice just great and with class and style.
And in the long run it does remind me of Aqua di Gio but much better and more subtle.

hautegaunt
hautegaunt

Very pleasant and light, but a touch too sweet for me. Im sticking with the original. If you like something more sporty this is a nice balance.

dozza14

This really is a fragrance with balls! Very sharp and bitter. Top notes for me are mainly that sweaty, curry smell before it lightens with the oranges and aquatics. You need to try before you buy as it is along way away from Original terre.

aleksandar.dragas6
aleksandar.dragas6

perfect summer night scent, opening is pure tangerine and than it turns into classic terre note, I will probably buy it cause I have parfum version and it's not really for summer..

CDGfan
CDGfan

I think its a well done flanker.
It captures the exact moment you open a fresh tangerine, and the fresh smell of the tangerine and zest hits your nose.
It does wear close to the skin after an hour but it does last a long time, it outlasts the 2013 TDH edt bottle.

maxlight
maxlight

A brother of Declaration. VERY similar to Declaration but juicier. I'm tired and want something new from Ellena.

paulhunter
paulhunter

I must agree with the review below that Terre d'Hermes eau fraiche smells remarkably like Declaration. Within the first half hour of wearing, this fragrance changes from bitter orange peel top notes to a cleaner Cartier Declaration. Its relation to Terre d'Hermes becomes more and more distant as this wears on. Although it is not exactly Declaration, there are noticeable similarities. I would prefer Terre d'Hermes Eau Fraiche to Declaration because it has less of the taxi-driver-armpit smell (but it's still there! Just a tiny bit!) In all, this has a great smell but as a flanker it doesn't appeal to the same audience as Terre d'Hermes.

Scent: 8/10 very addicting and fresh, but lacks originality.
Longevity: 7/10 not as strong as Terre original. 4-5 hours of noticeability.
Projection: 7/10 it's there but after two hours it becomes more intimate than personal.

antonpan
antonpan

Tried this on skin and on paper the other day. Strangely enough that nobody compared Eau Tres Fraiche with Declaration. To me ETF smells more like a citrusy flanker of Declaration than of Terre d'Hermes. It seems that Mr. Ellena took Declaration, added an earthy dry down of Terre and supplemented this potion with a big amount of bitter citruses. Citruses are prominent here, they are similar to those in Pampelmousse Rose (the smell of grapefruit peel, not of pulp). Nice try, though nothing really new.

Mikeyb50
Mikeyb50

Got my sample and as a lover of the original & parfum, I do like this also lovely zingy opening. This is how I'd wear this fragrance

Hot summer day wake up, shower, dress and then apply the eau fraiche, leave the house.
come home around 4-5pm that day shower and put the original and head out into the summer night.
So to sum up great summer day frag which will last around 5hrs then for night stroke evening switch back to the original.

Hreple
Hreple

Received a sample yesterday and immediately tried it on. Let it be said that I truly enjoy and own both Terre d'Hermes EDT and EDP, and in this context I might like this new edition more because of that.

We're greeted with a fresh citrus, slightly bitter orange peel and mandarin blended with something I can probably relate to being "watery accords". It smooths the fragrance out, and gives it a slightly airy and fleeting vibe. This continues throughout, and the middle / dry down is defined by some of the same vibe you can find in Terre d'Hermes EDT. The woods and grapefruit vibe is there, but not as strong, deep and vetiver-infused as in the original.

All in all, this is a damn good summer fragrance with an emphasis on a citrus start. The longevity is surprisingly decent, I'm guessing 8 hours all in all.

Is it ground breaking? Hardly - but at the same time it's pleasant, smells good, not too synthetic and actually follows up on the original in a good way for a flanker. I'm definitely going to pick this up. And - if you like this, you should give Dior Homme Cologne a try as well. More white musk, less woods - similar delicious citrusy start but with less mandarin.

Somewhere between the original Terre D'Hermes and Bigarrade Concentree with even more emphasis on the citruses. The opening is indeed pretty catchy and immediately shows most of the hallmarks which made *modern* Hermes stuff, so popular. Spices (mainly cardamom…surprise!), transparency and synth woods. After a truly delightful opening the fragrance turns into a paler version of the original TdH. I'm not amongst the biggest fans of Terre and I can't say I'm a fan of this either but, honestly, it's head and shoulders above the average quality available amongst similarly themed fragrance (*Eau Fraiches*).

Give it a chance if you're either a fan of Terre or, more generally, of summery flankers. Fantastic flacon.

Rating: 6.5/10

spcmiller
spcmiller

This just arrived in my mailbox this morning, so I haven't been able to test its longevity and sillage thus far. The top reminds me of Pampelmousse Rose, or grapefruit if you will. It's very nice and light and I think it will make TdH wearable in the spring/summer where the EDP and even the EDT was just slightly too heavy to wear. There is just enough of TdH's DNA remining in the middle and base notes to make it unmistakable for anything else.

I am looking very forward to trying this once it warms up for more than a couple hours at a time here in CO.

katacran
katacran

What a sparkling uplifting citrus opening. Then I get a very noticeable CARDAMOM with other spices finally landing on a woods bed. Lovely refreshing fragrance.

Bella77
Bella77

Excellent citrusy patchouli! Light, luminous and tonic, a kind of vitamin water!!!

Very good longevity et elegant sillage. I love it!

Very beautiful for men or women, both can wear it.

savovu
savovu

This is something very nice, but beeing a Terre fan from the very begining, I have to say that has nothing to do with the original. It is very well made, pleasant and tres fraiche, but not as a Terre variation, but as a perfume on it's own. A pleasant mixture of Eau D'Orange Vert Concentree, Eau Pamplemousse Rose and a bit of Mandarine Ambree I would say. So nicely melt, and so quality done, a must for the summer season. The bottle is another good thing, thinner and bigger than the original with the white cap.

pro: excellent quality, good materials, so Hermes and JCE

contra: nothing to add, or to be to die for.

Try it.

Savo, Milano, Italia

SimplyOliver
SimplyOliver

Smells like grapefruit to me, truly fresh and woody, yet well blended, natural and mature. I like it.. Eau Très Fraiche has the 'roots' of Terre, and it is quite similar to Frédéric Malle's Bigarade Concentrée in my opinion.
Did not test longevity and sillage though.

Could definitely be a good candidate for my next summer scent!

Ivano
Ivano

This has the most natural smelling mandarin that I've come across in a fragrance mixed with that sandy texture and dry woodyness that was predominant in the original Terre but this time the other way round. So you get what you expect, eau tres fraiche amped up, terre toned down.

Personally, I prefer the orginal over this but here as well you can tell Hermes' top quality is present all the way. Try it, you might like it.

dozza14

I can not wait for this, I love the original, but only wear it in Nov-Feb as for me it is definitely a winter scent, it makes me think of Christmas Markets, mulled wine, lights, scarfs and gingerbread lattes. I eagerly anticipate this, Hermes obviously must agree to release a summery lighter version, ha!

Marciu

Who voted in main notes and day/night use while it's not even released?! Come on people be serious!!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hermes Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hermes Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche by Hermes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hermes Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche by Hermes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay