Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Addison Hollister for women

Addison Hollister for women
dislike

Addison by Hollister is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Addison was launched in 2014. The fragrance features peach, peony and musk.

Peach Peony Musk

Addison Fragrance Reviews

Heartswell.
Heartswell.

This is not really anything special. The opening is just sugary sugary fruits and, on clothes, it kind of overstays its welcome and becomes cloying especially with the overbearing musk they used here- kind of sharp and nauseating. On skin, it becomes more tolerable and the musk calms down. I can't for the life of me detect the peony and if it was a more prominent note, I think it'd probably have resulted in a better perfume (even though, honestly, it feels like it's out of place with the rest of the notes). Addison, overall, has a synthetic feel to it that I'm not really a fan of.

Do I like it? Not really. Is it bad? Eh. I like fruity scents and I don't mind sugariness, but I'm not liking this particular scent. The musk is probably the thing that ruins it for me, but I see a teenager liking this.

Lilithorvat
Lilithorvat

Beachy, sunny, sweet n' peachy. Smells like the perfect California summer. I'm going to use mine up next summer and make some memories with this. It's a straightforward fragrance, nothing groundbreaking. Simply and pretty.

perfumejem
perfumejem

I can't really describe the scent but the notes according to Hollister and Fragrantica are accurate in my opinion. It's both floral and fruity but I think the peach is what gives it this sweet, almost sugary, note (almost cloying). It's not very floral to me because the thing that stands out to me is its sweetness... but there is floral in there. It isn't a "sophisticated" or mature floral scent, obviously, since Hollister is targeted for people in their early 20s or even just teens. I love it but it's not my all-time favorite perfume in the world. The longevity sucks (maybe 2 hours at best then it's just very light - barely there). Sillage isn't that great either. I combine it with Gilly Hicks Point Piper (discontinued?), which has pretty strong floral and sandalwood notes. I combine it because Gilly Hicks Point Piper has good longevity and I like combining the sweetness from Hollister Addison and the floral/sandalwood from Gilly Hicks Point Piper - they compliment each other. It was my favorite spring/summer combination. I don't really love the perfumes alone, but together, I love them.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hollister Addison fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hollister Addison, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Addison by Hollister. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Addison by Hollister represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Hollister Addison Sunrise Bvlgari Omnia Coral Hollister Sadie Vera Wang Princess Night Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Chloe L'Eau de Chloe Chloe See By Chloe Chloe Chloe Eau de Toilette Gucci Envy Me Swarovski Swarovski Edition Dolce&Gabbana Dolce Versace Bright Crystal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Hugo Boss Hugo Woman Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Toilette Bvlgari Aqva Divina Gucci Gucci Bamboo Avon Pur Blanca Escada Taj Sunset