Designers » F-H » Aromatic « Groups

Malaia Hollister for women

Malaia Hollister for women
dislike

herbal

Malaia by Hollister is a Aromatic fragrance for women. Malaia was launched in 2014. The fragrance features basil, lavender and vanilla.

Basil Lavender Vanilla

Lucky You for Women
mark Wonderfleur
Acqua Essenziale Blu

Malaia Fragrance Reviews

smellofroses
smellofroses

This is the perfume you want to wear when it's really hot outside but from time to time a nice breeze comes up. The mixture of vanilla, lavender and basil is sooo breezy and relaxing, it's wonderful ! Although this is a light scent, I can smell it clearly the whole day. I'm really amazed at how the managed to do. that.
So this is nothing fancy nor classy. This is just a breezy summer scent.

kathy_g
kathy_g

LOVE IT!!! So intriguing but delicate. When I wear it people always ask about this smell. Men and women are equally attracted to it :-). One of the definite winners in my collection.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

My niece's absolute fave. She's 25 n excellent taste. She says it's long lasting too h has bot since 2005 so it's not 2014. I normally do not like lavender but this is dreamy! Also it's vaguely familiar but can figure since its out of my regular style. It is gorgeous tho!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Hollister Malaia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Hollister Malaia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Malaia by Hollister. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Malaia by Hollister represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Hollister Malaia Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Versace Yellow Diamond Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Britney Spears Fantasy Mugler Alien Ralph Lauren Romance Katy Perry Meow Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Prada Prada Candy Burberry Burberry Brit Eau de Toilette Dolce&Gabbana D&G Light Blue Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Love Dolce&Gabbana The One Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Paris Hilton Tease Christian Dior Miss Dior (2012) Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Gold Couture