Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

HoS N.001 House Of Sillage for men

HoS N.001 House Of Sillage for men
dislike

“From the legendary voyages across the ancient oriental spice trails, a magestic icon of distinction serves as timeless masculinity and serene highness”. The spicy and smoky fragrance achieves a blend of absolute splendor with distinct traces of tonka bean, mahogany and cedar wood to evoke an aura of serene highness.Top notes: oud, amber, cinnamon. Heart notes: tonka bean, ginger, clove. Base notes: vanilla, mahogany, cedar. HoS N.001 was launched in 2016.

Agarwood (Oud) Amber Cinnamon

Tonka Bean Ginger Cloves

Vanilla Mahogany Cedar

HoS N.001 Fragrance Reviews

ThrowingShade
ThrowingShade

Five stars for the bottle and packaging presentation. Love the way you push a button and the nozzle protector slides away. Spicy and sweet. The ginger, oud and clove dominate for the first 10-20 minutes. After an hour or so, the amber and cinnamon notes are there, giving it a very intense heart. Two hour out and the vanilla keeps it very creamy and rich. It has absolutely incredible longevity, 12 hours and I'm still getting a whiff every now and then. Sillage is very good, and never cloying. Top notch.

esteban747
esteban747

This is one of those fragrances that not everyone can ( or should) wear.
This is not for a wallflower. It has personality and it will bring attention to you like it or not.
The notes are warm, yet they stay subtle, restraining their power.
I'm guessing 001 can be cloying if over sprayed but if you are careful this is a delightful fragrance.
Attractive and oh so masculine.
A wonderful discovery.

dmetzger
dmetzger

I wanted to love this I really did. It has a beautiful woodsy tonka cherry vibe that if I didn't know better I would assume is meant to compete with Feve Deliciuse.

It falls flat on performance though. I have since tried my own bottle, a tester in a store, and an official sprayer sample from HOS (not a decant or luckyscent sample) just to make sure and all of them just fall flat on their face.
Mit races to the drydown in under 30 minutes and stops projecting after 10. Seriously. I have thisty skin but come on this is unacceptable.

Dior Prive has historically poor projection on me but when Feve Deliciuse is outperforming a House of Sillage? Back to the drawing board folks.

I wanted to love this. I really did.

Scent: 8/10 gorgeous woodsy slightly powdery gourmand. Could have easily been a signature.

Projection: 2/10 weaksauce.

Sillage: 1/10 it leaves no train.

Longevity: 3/10 it's only detectable as a point-blank skin scent after the first hour and pretty much fades entirely after the third hour post-application.

Would I buy another bottle? No. At HOS prices and with their reputation I expected way more. A disappointing showing.

the_badger
the_badger

The opening can be very harsh, reminds me of cough syrup or some kind of medicine, but the drydown is amazing, very sophisticated and rich, like some very creamy, gourmand pastry. The only downside is that is very pricey. I got myself a decant and I don't think I will go for a fb.

p-candy
p-candy

Beautiful Gourmandish Cherry Oud. Liqueur Cherry bon-bon. Do not overspray it. Let your nose get use to it and you're just gonna love it. My shirt is still screaming HOS 001 from the laundry

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Smelled on a paper strip: This is a strong, boozy, cherry liquor scent. The oud in it is near the medicinal, cough syrup quality of the original YSL M7... My first take on it was that I liked this, but I'm not sure I could smell it on myself all day. Big WOW Factor.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about House Of Sillage HoS N.001 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about House Of Sillage HoS N.001, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify HoS N.001 by House Of Sillage. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of HoS N.001 by House Of Sillage represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.