Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

Tabacco I Profumi di Firenze for women and men
dislike

tobacco
Tabacco I Profumi di Firenze for women and men Pictures

Tabacco by I Profumi di Firenze is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top note is artemisia; middle notes are iris, geranium, violet and cinnamon; base notes are tobacco, labdanum, patchouli, peru balsam and ambergris.

Artemisia

iris Geranium Violet Cinnamon

Tobacco Labdanum Patchouli Peru Balsam Ambergris

Tabacco Fragrance Reviews

dana_sandu_pro
dana_sandu_pro

[review #1]

As a former smoker, my relationship with tobacco is long, convoluted, and echoing many sleepless nights spent in European bodegas, in loud groups discussing—in parallel conversations—the meaning of life. Heartache, dilemmas, beautiful secrets have all been shared, pondered over, and stamped into my affective self with a vague mixture of cigarettes, gum, and lipstick. In a way, dry tobacco smell will always be a sort of abstract ink for my memories.

But for the NOW, there's the tobacco PLANT- wet, aromatic, slightly sweet, and seemingly fugitive. Only that it's not. Tabacco stays well, and is juicy, soapy, organic, and very well composed. The tobacco flower comes through beautifully from the beginning, then it dwindles to make room for the herbal leaves, on a bed of very smooth sandalwood. I also smell: well-blended flower notes, bell pepper, something similar to a top note in Poivre Piquant, fleshy musk (as in alive, not distilled/concentrated), and some balsams.
A close-to-skin, warm, live concoction that invites you to be in the moment...lovely.

assim.hayderi
assim.hayderi

Just got this really intense woody Scent. The tobacco is very loud. Definitly not for women. I am not really used to these kind of mature scents but it is really manly and reminds me of my uncles who used heavy woody/tobacco scents back in the days. That is a really nice thing. I hope my nose starts to appreciate these types of classical and really beautiful scents more. Definitly worth to keep it in my collection.

Projection: 9/10

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about I Profumi di Firenze Tabacco fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about I Profumi di Firenze Tabacco, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tabacco by I Profumi di Firenze. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tabacco by I Profumi di Firenze represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.