Designers » I-K » Floral Green « Groups

Elixir de Muguet ID Parfums for women
dislike

yellow floral
soapy

Elixir de Muguet by ID Parfums is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Elixir de Muguet was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Philippe Bousseton. Top notes are bergamot and grapefruit; middle note is lily-of-the-valley; base notes are ylang-ylang and musk.

Bergamot Grapefruit

Lily-of-the-Valley

Ylang-Ylang Musk

Elixir de Muguet Fragrance Reviews

irisjetaime
irisjetaime

15 ml ! Si cela était un extrait de parfum je comprendrais mais là !!! 15 ml pour une eau de parfum....
Ah là j'ai du mal à comprendre, vraiment ! D'autant plus que cette marque n'est pas une marque de luxe !!!
Comme l'a écrit Habanita en dessous, la tenue n'est pas à la hauteur et le prix !!! exorbitant !

When I received this, I first thought the size of 15ml is a mistake (and a trial version). But it seems that 15ml is the regular version. Maybe because it's an EdP. Anyway, it doesn't stay longer than all the other ID perfumes. When it's just sprayed on, it is quite present and you think that it is an EdP. But to me it very soon fades away and therefore the price is too high for 15ml. The scent as such is quite nice. It is a very green and sparkling Lily of the valley scent. I like it. It gives me memories of "my melody" (80s scent). This is the first scent of ID perfumes that I like. So far - after Isabel Derroisne turned into ID perfumes - I couldn't find any that I would point out.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about ID Parfums Elixir de Muguet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about ID Parfums Elixir de Muguet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elixir de Muguet by ID Parfums. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elixir de Muguet by ID Parfums represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Green
Escada Escada Sport  Feeling Free Revlon Rouge de Revlon Comptoir Sud Pacifique Cool Tropic Palm Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 1 Leaves: Shiso Penhaligon`s Bluebell Aramis New West for Her Jardin de France Muguet Nina Ricci Ricci Club Priscilla Presley Indian Summer Gendarme 7 Sinful Scents Envious Burberry Burberry Summer for Women 2010 American Beauty Beloved Moments