Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Iceberg White Iceberg for women

Iceberg White Iceberg for women
dislike

Iceberg White Iceberg for women Pictures Iceberg White Iceberg for women Pictures

Iceberg presents Iceberg White as its new women's perfume and the feminine version of men's Burning Ice fragrance. It is designed as intensely feminine fragrance of contrasts such as fire and ice, inspired by the strength of iceberg and dazzling effect of pure white color.

A woman who wears this fragrance is meant to be extremely confident; the kind who leaves unforgettable impression with her character. The fragrance is trying to portray the power of natural beauty of such woman.

The composition is floral - fruity - woody. It begins with tangy citrus notes of lemon and grapefruit underlined by juicy pear. Sweet raspberry nectar is blended with sensual flowers of peony and violet in the heart. Blonde woods, Bourbon vetiver and skin musk leave a trace in the carnal base.

It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Iceberg White was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Alexandra Carlin.

Bergamot Grapefruit Pear

Raspberry Peony Violet

Musk White Woods Bourbon Vetiver

Lady Emblem

Iceberg White Fragrance Reviews

ana hen
ana hen

Very nice ,fresh and sweet .shy sweetness and white there is a colour of this smell.
Longevity something like two hours but I have very hot skin .it's remain jour Hugo boss at some notes.

alit
alit

tried this in a store and loved it! fresh, youthful, citrucy, playful. can't comment on the lasting power as i dont own it yet but seriously thought about buying it at some point. Dried down to something soapy and slightly sweet, very pleasant to me. What stopped me bying it is, it reminds me a lot of Burberry The Beat which I have at the moment

dilianavk
dilianavk

I got this one just a week ago, because it was a deal.
I spray it on my wrist and I thought - just another girly fragrance.
But when I wear it changes. I feel the raspberry and violet, sometimes peony.Nice.
The lasting power is week. This frag doesn't have any base - after 1-2 hours it starts to smell like grass and fades.No musk, no woods.
I think it would be better in spring/summer.
Bottle is nice, but does not suit the frag inside.

Not overly impressed with Iceberg White, it is vague, not very sweet,a mix of notes that don't seem to blend in nicely.. a bit musky, a bit floral, and it is almost a bit sharp..I wouldn't go as far as comparing it to air freshener, but this isn't great...I expected more, looking at the notes it could have been more complex, more attractive.,it is not...but in truth none of the Iceberg fragrances have been outstanding..this one has a synthetic vibe unfortunately, then the drydown gets seriously after shave/ masculine , and that really spoils the scent....not great.

Youthful, lovely scent! Hard to describe though. On my skin it is delicate sweet, little powdery, soft floral. It reminds me of marshmallows, even if notes do not include it.
All in all, totally unobtrusive fragrance, safe choice for work. In two words - gentle aura.

Lumira
Lumira

So far, I've tried this one 2 times. First time on my hand - really nice nice scent, but coudn't smell anything after 30 minutes. Ok, so I tried it again today, on a paper, 3 spritzes. Really nice and soft in the beginning, one for every occasion. After 5 minutes, the scent changed to a light bathroom airfreshener. Still nice though. After 10 minutes, coudn't recognize it even on the paper anymore. A little disapointed.

passionata20
passionata20

12.december 2013

Not only the bottle is exremly beautiful in real life, but the fragrance itself is very very good. I think i have found something to replace my most beloved summer scent by YSL "In love again". It is not the same (NB!), but brings me in the same mood, which is hard to achive.
It´s so beautifully citrusy, with a slightest touch of sweetness, and thanks to musk and vetyver the violet is quite refreshing in here. Simple yet lovely comosition. And i ebjoy holding bottle in my hand. I will defenitely purchase this one for summer, since it is the perfect one to wear during that time of the year!

Most dominanting are the peony, grapefruit and pear notes, vetyver adds later with an interesting twist with a hint of raspberry. Doesn´t it sounds summery and lovely? :)

UPDATE: (later that month) Well, the lasting power sucks to be honest. 3-4 hours max on my skin, and it is not even warm outside! I imagine that during warmer period of the year it will last even less. And one thing more: i don´t fully appreciate the raspberry-pear drydown, it smells very cheap. So i will wait until the summer and retry it again.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Iceberg Iceberg White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Iceberg Iceberg White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Iceberg White by Iceberg. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Iceberg White by Iceberg represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.