Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Charli XCX Rock & Love Impulse for women

Charli XCX Rock & Love Impulse for women
dislike

Charli XCX Rock & Love Impulse for women Pictures Charli XCX Rock & Love Impulse for women Pictures Charli XCX Rock & Love Impulse for women Pictures Charli XCX Rock & Love Impulse for women Pictures Charli XCX Rock & Love Impulse for women Pictures

Impulse presents two new body fragrances launched in collaboration with the popular young singer Charli XCX. These new limited editions are named Charli XCX Rock & Love and Charli XCX Vanilla Kisses. They come out in October 2015.

Charli XCX Rock & Love is a sensual and dark scent that offers fruity notes and sultry accords of orange blossom and amber. The can of deodorant is decorated with prints of the singer’s hand and her signature long black nails.

The scents are available in volumes of 75 ml.

Fruity Notes Amber Orange Blossom

Charli XCX Rock & Love Fragrance Reviews

nvenus
nvenus

It's ok/good. Powdery. I'd like some orange in this, I don't think the orange blossom is enough.

Wassim Gharbi
Wassim Gharbi

Oh no! Another fragrance that will only be available in the UK! And why did she released 2 body sprays?! Why not an actual perfume??? That is pissing me off. But I love Charli and I hope I will have them (if I can)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Impulse Charli XCX Rock & Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Impulse Charli XCX Rock & Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Charli XCX Rock & Love by Impulse. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Charli XCX Rock & Love by Impulse represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Hermes Parfum des Merveilles Cerruti Cerruti 1881 Collection Antonio Banderas Spirit for Woman Givenchy Ange ou Demon (Perfume Extract) La Maison de la Vanille Vanille Divine des Tropiques Creed Love in White Neil Morris Takashimaya Miya Shinma Tsuki Lulu Castagnette Les Petites Folies 00:10 Ulric de Varens Varens & Moi L'Amour John Mac Steed Lady Mac Steed Rose NafNaf Expression