Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

L`Eau d`Issey Summer Eau de Toilette Issey Miyake for women

L`Eau d`Issey Summer Eau de Toilette Issey Miyake for women
dislike

Summer fragrant pair L`Eau d`Issey Summer EDT and L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer EDT can be expected on the market in April 2010. New flacons are lacquered in white colour with violet and green stripes. They were envisaged to remind us of carefree cruises, summertime, rest and relaxation. Both summer fragrances were created by Jacques Cavallier as light, summer compositions with luminous, refreshing notes.

Fragrance for women L`Eau d`Issey Summer Eau de Toilette is available in an amount of 100ml. It incorporates summer floral bouquet aromas, rose water and pear in top notes. A heart blooms with peony and carnation, while a base brings us precious wood accords.

Floral Notes Pear tincture of rose

Carnation Peony

Woodsy Notes

L`Eau d`Issey Summer Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Very similar to the original without the complexity, the intensity and the longevity. Perhsps a bit less aquatic as well. The original remains my favourite.

WyldaWilson
WyldaWilson

This perfume starts off as a sweet floral on my skin, with an almost jasmine smell. It then turns into more of a hint of lily before going completely aquatic for the next two hours. I bought it because I was suprised by the change and ended up loving it.

Amethyste
Amethyste

At least on my skin... this one smell like RAW EGGS !!!! simply horrible... smelling my hand with it makes me wanna vomit.

diaaa
diaaa

Anyone else thinks it's quite similar to Acqua di Gio (mens)? On my skin it smells the same (my dad uses Acqua) :)
It is a typical Issey - it needs some time to develop and then it turns into a beautiful scent. I love it, though, a great and light perfume for summer!

Migotka
Migotka

I really loved the 2008 Issey Miyake Summer edition. It made me think of unicorns and driads and clear, fresh water.

I didnt know what attracted me to the 2008 version, now I suspect it must have been peony. Both fragrances feature almost exactly the same notes, but woody notes here do not create any sort of 'twist', it is pretty much the same fragrance, so I wonder about the point of re-releasing it in a new bottle instead of just leaving the older version be. The only difference I detect here is that it is a wee bit sweeter than 2008 version, otherwise it smells quite the same.

Puma
Puma

Summer fragrance. Sweet, delicious pear, delicate rose, light flowers and woody drydown. I wouldn't buy it, but getting it as a gift I wouldn't mind:)

vertigo
vertigo

After the delicious pear + light rose are gone, the scent plays the same old (bad) song ...
Apart from the top notes, very similar to the original.
I think it's this accord of peony + carnation ... awful to my nose.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

On first spray, it was gorgeous and the smell matched the colors on the bottle. Unfortunately for my chemistry, it didn't take long for a very subtle note of carnation to emerge, which killed the scent for me. (Carnation is a very sharp note on my skin.). Eventually that passed and I was left with a sheer base of pale woods. My chemistry just couldn't do this scent justice. I would love to smell it on someone else to know what it is supposed to smell like!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Summer Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Summer Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau d`Issey Summer Eau de Toilette by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau d`Issey Summer Eau de Toilette by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Burberry London Hermes Kelly Caleche Chanel Allure Bvlgari Omnia Mugler Innocent Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Cartier Baiser Vole Lancome O de L`Orangerie Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Lancome Tresor In Love Versace Bright Crystal Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Lancome Miracle Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Lancome Miracle So Magic! Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Florale