Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Pleats Please L`Eau Issey Miyake for women

Pleats Please L`Eau Issey Miyake for women
dislike

Pleats Please L`Eau Issey Miyake for women Pictures Pleats Please L`Eau Issey Miyake for women Pictures

In December 2013 Issey Miyake adds another fragrance to the collection Pleats Please – the fresher and feminine Pleats Please L'Eau in a flacon with the same geometric shape as prevoious editions, with pale green fluid inside.

Transparent glass cut the shades of green fluid announcing freshness exuded by this composition inspired by spring that allures smiles and feeling of happiness and dash. Pleats Please L'Eau is signed by perfumer Aurelien Guichard, created of the first fragrance of the Pleats Please collection, who built the new composition on the concept of "weightless freshness". The perfume abounds in airy nuances, luminous fresh accords and gentle spicy threads.

Pleats Please L'Eau opens with wild rose aromas providing playful freshness and femininity. Focus of the initial floral notes is on the young green buds of wild roses that have not started blooming yet and allude youth and energetic awakening of spring. The heart introduces feminine Bulgarian rose combined with pink pepper and neroli blossom, accompanied by sensual accords of white musk, patchouli and cedar in a base, creating a fine fragrant mist similar to aquarelle. Perfume Pleats Please L'Eau is available as 30, 50 and 100ml Eau de Toilette in the flacon of Pleats Please form inspired by the eponymous collection of pleated materials of the brand Issey Miyake.

Wild Rose

Bulgarian Rose Pink Pepper Neroli

White Musk Cedar Patchouli

Crazy Kiss
Clinique Happy in Bloom
Chloe Roses De Chloe

Pleats Please L`Eau Fragrance Reviews

socorrosouza

Light, airy but persistent and crystaline this is one summery perfume that makes you happier (and smelling great) for more than 5 hours (more like 6/7 hours). This does remind me of Roses de Chloe with its green rose.Pleats Please are 3 different perfumes which explores flowers: violets in the EdP, sweetpea (with strong orange flower) in the EdT and rose (again with orange flower, though on my skin it is not very strong) in L'Eau. I prefer L'Eau, the quality is very very good and the price is inexpensive in Brazil.

socorrosouza

Beautiful, uplifting perfume that lasts over 6 hours on me with moderate sillage. It is so well balanced, well rounded, smells like a spring garden, flowery, green, crystaline, cool, sweet but flowery sweet (not cloying sugary sweet), I love it on my skin, better than the EdT. Main notes on my skin are musk and roses but airy white roses with a sprinkling of a very green orange flower. My thanks to Aurelien Guichard for this beauty.

dglightblue
dglightblue

Wonderful warm and fresh, subtle and yum
It's not a harsh cool frag, sad a pbout the longecpvity though...
Will try again on its own, it may be fighting against the other scents I've fptried today

blacklotus
blacklotus

A beautiful light fresh sweet garden fresh woody herby floral. Lovely roses, young and sweet yet green, and rich sweet herby earthy patchouli and wood. Very sophisticated and elegant. Gorgeous.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Wohoooww heavy lilly of the valley all the way! Is not even in the note pyramid, but that's what I felt straights when I sprayed it on. However later it tones down to something similar in sweetness, I'd say freesia with neroli. Not bad but too strange and sweet to even match that green color of the perfume. I was expecting something lightweight and fresh.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

Absolutely beautiful! Gentle and perfect for a spring day. Another rose and white floral perfume that makes me feel pretty. My romantic soul loves it!

Winter Sweet
Winter Sweet

A nice fresh and light neroli scent. No rose to my nose.
Even Aurelien Guichard does not talk about rose in his interview about it!

Eicher
Eicher

On my skin it's all about neroli. And only neroli. Rose? Not a hint of it. Strangely enough, my chemistry develops a strong lilly-of-the-valley smell. Very weird on me. Not bad but it has nothing to do with regards to the pyramid. It was a blind buy based on the notes. Must have tried first.

A very fresh scent in a sparkling mix of Rose, pinkpepper, Neroli, Patchouli & musk. Perfect for office or every-day-use. Timeless - both teenagers and women can wear this beautiful, flirty and fresh scent.

En väldigt fräsch doft i en sprakande mix av rosor, mjuk peppar, neroli, patchouli & musk. Perfekt för kontoret eller som varje-dag-doft. Tidlös - funkar lika bra på tonåringen som på kvinnan. Fräsch, flirtig och härlig doft.

FabulouslyLazy
FabulouslyLazy

A triumph of rose and neroli on a bed of musk — the rose is soooo smooth! Pleats Please is a scent for modern romantics, reckless day-dreamers and blind optimists. This is an injection of joie de vivre and that's exactly what I need right now.
•-•-•-•-•
UPDATE: this is an EDT with the strength of an EDP! Sillage medium and longevity around 12 hours. Advice: do not overspray!

tumpabanerjee
tumpabanerjee

I just received a 30 ml bottle. I must say its very much floral n beautiful, as time goes by it gets even better. Yes neroli lovers wud love this. I thought it has green notes also. Bt not really. Anyway longevity n silliage both r gud. I love the bottle also

clara14142
clara14142

I feel I should speak up for this perfume, and I'll keep it short and sweet. When I first opened the box I smelled Chloe EDP. Exactly. This is certainly in the same vein, but not a replica. IMHO this is a "deeper" scent because it has the heart of the iconic Miyake (L'eau d'Issey). What it manages to achieve is evoking water, air and earth simultaneously--that clarity, lightness and strength. I wouldn't call it iconic, but I do consider it staple-worthy for the season. Lasting power is also very long--I can still smell it on my wrist by the end of the day. You can get it on eBay for a song, so I would recommend you do so if the notes agree with you, and you're nostalgic for wearing Chloe EDP (which you stopped because every girl of a certain "aesthetic" was also doing so).

Kaamos
Kaamos

I love what the cedar note does for this composition. Personally, it's what sold it to me. Lasting power is surprisingly decent for something bearing the name "L'Eau". Really enjoying it so far, lovely everyday scent.

lulu169
lulu169

I have got both the red one and the violet one and love them equally..but strangely this doesn't work for me at all, I even have to puke when trying this

SoheePark
SoheePark

The BEST Pleats Please out there.

Bouquet
Bouquet

Really soft, feminine delicate, clean and fresh, but short longevity.
Wouldn't pay full price, but liked it enough to buy at a deep discount. Smells like young white roses on green stems arranged in a cut crystal vase on a glass table in the early summer sunshine. Effortlessly chic-- think white silk dress, coral necklace, sun hat, sunglasses, light tan colored sandals.

Wonder how the elixir of this compares?

Suzi
Suzi

I have recently smelt this and I think it is lovely I adore his florale in the pink bottle smells like roses and this one is equally lovely to my senses. I like a light airy floral smell and this fits the bill perfectly it's just really gorgeous and what a bottle!!!!!! perfect for my bottle collection would definitely give it the thumbs up I give it a 9 out of 10 love it

Perfumejunkie7
Perfumejunkie7

This is a very fresh, very beautiful and very feminine scent perfect for spring and summer. I'm not really into fresh, clean scents but this is one of the few I actually liked very much. My friend and sister loved it. I don't get the negativity here. This perfume is the perfect fresh scent for warm weather and I have gone through a lot of those. Definitely on my want list.

It is fresher and much better than the other perfumes from the Pleats Please collection, but still, quite strong floral and nose pinching.
I think neroli note in perfumes is just not my thing.
It's spicy, there's lots of pink pepper in it. I love it in perfumes, but in this one I really can't enjoy this neroli - pink pepper mix.
Very storng and sharp, probably long lasting too.

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

Here's Pleats Please L'Eau: aldehydes, an unusual, warm, juicy, almost sickening note of red pepper, generic green notes, generic flowers. An artificial, clean, slightly metallic scent with a subtle disturbing note, that abovementioned sickening accent (it's the exact same aromachemical I smell "floating" underneath a lot of designers of the past years – for example Azzaro Chrome). Dull and not even that pleasant. Next!

dezaval
dezaval

Nice and easy-to-wear everyday fragrance. It's clean and somehow soapy, great for work during spring, luminous and happy.

mesmerisa
mesmerisa

After L'eau d'Issey - the grandest passion of my life - Pleats Please L`Eau is the best scent by Issey Miyake! It`s fresh, clean, innocent, tender, feminine, a little shy and incredibly beautiful! It`s magnificent! Masterpiece!

I like Aurelien Guichard' s creations very much. Always well balanced and interesting fragrances. Pleats l' Eau is a fresh floral, in a green sweetish way, nice! I love Elixir, and there is a bit of Elixir brightness in Eau , it isn't a boring fresh/green/aquatic scent at all..it is a well balanced pretty spring scent, a mix of Rose and neroli, on a bed of clean musks..what more to say, I like it !

passionata20
passionata20

03. february 2014

Oh wow! This is very lovely one! I do like the "L´elixir" edition, i like the EDP very much, but this "L´eau" is something more advanced. It is like a spring in the bottle! Very fresh, but not zquatic or ozonic, it has a freshness of a young green grass, i don´t know how they managed to do this. Yet it is also has that "body" of the previous editions. When i smelled it today i was intstantly transformed around 3 month forward, when there is no snow outside and temperature is around 10-15´C celsius degrees. It has a smell of the semi-early spring. And the colour of the flacon captures it perfectly. It is moderatly sweet, and when the opening is quite strong, the middle part is more softer and has a very lovely rose notes.
Good sillage and good lasting power (around 5 hrs).
I am defenitely getting this one!!!

Pusur
Pusur

Please people give this smell TIME. It is wonderful and clean smell, just needs a little bit time to show you what is underneath.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

The next flanker should be called : Stop Please

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake Pleats Please L`Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Issey Miyake Pleats Please L`Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pleats Please L`Eau by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pleats Please L`Eau by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.