Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Pleats Please L’Elixir Issey Miyake for women

Pleats Please L’Elixir Issey Miyake for women
dislike

Pleats Please L’Elixir Issey Miyake for women Pictures Pleats Please L’Elixir Issey Miyake for women Pictures Pleats Please L’Elixir Issey Miyake for women Pictures Pleats Please L’Elixir Issey Miyake for women Pictures

Pleats Please L’Elixir edition is launched for the winter holiday season 2012. This sophisticated and intensive edition offers notes of heliotrope, gardenia, peony, sweet pea, vanilla, patchouli and cedar. It is available as 30 ml Eau de Parfum. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Gardenia Heliotrope

Peony Sweet Pea

Vanilla Cedar Patchouli

Pleats Please L’Elixir Fragrance Reviews

Caramelkisses
Caramelkisses

Wonderful little fragrance and one that garners plenty of compliments. One female asked me if I was wearing Angel
??

Jonayla
Jonayla

I love it! If you love white flowers and vanilla scents you love this one. Bottle is so much prettier in life than pictures. First burst out gardenia what is very intensive. Heliotrope is also there but not as much as gardenia. Then comes sweet pea and peony. Last for me its vanilla all over. Sillage is moderate and it last over 7 hours on my skin. Very different and very unique.

This is a lovely scent. Soft and delicate. Musky and sweet but not offensive. It doesnt last long but I team it up with the body moisturiser and it lasts for ages. I have had many compliments from this.

I really like it, it is a bright, cheerful floral, with uplifting notes, really a beautiful scent by Issey Miyake, with also great longevity , the peony smells wonderful ,the scent is joyous, feminine. A pleasure to wear!!
I do not detect patchouli, or cedar, those notes are real subtle, the scent overall is bright, wearable anytime you want to smell pretty.
Aurelien Guichard worked some magic on that one, he can create scents deliciously feminine.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake Pleats Please L’Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Issey Miyake Pleats Please L’Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pleats Please L’Elixir by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pleats Please L’Elixir by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Issey Miyake Pleats Please Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Elie Saab Le Parfum Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Parfum Intense Hermes Jour d'Hermes Elie Saab Elie Saab Le Parfum Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent Elle Mugler Angel Eau Sucree 2015 Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Essence Calvin Klein Beauty Givenchy Amarige Mariage Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Jimmy Choo Flash Nina Ricci L’Extase Valentino Valentina Assoluto Lancome La Nuit Tresor Givenchy Hot Couture Marc Jacobs Decadence