Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women

Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women
dislike

Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women Pictures Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women Pictures Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women Pictures

Ivanka Trump is launching her first fragrance in collaboration with Parlux Frgrances Inc and it will hit the shelves during next week at Macy's. It will arrive in many stores int he USA in spring and worldwide next autumn, according to WWD. The first fragrance Ivanka Trump was created by perfumers Jennifer Mullarkey – who developed fragrances for Parlux and Marypierre Julien – who composes fragrances for the house of Givaudan.

This floral-oriental composition has a touch of luminous fruity notes and flirtatious spices making the whole fragrant story even more exciting. Top notes incorporate luminous Italian bergamot, juicy apple and pink pepper, which highlight sensuality. The heart encompasses jasmine, rose and peach, while the base closes with golden amber, creamy vanilla, patchouli and cedar.

Ivanka Trump arrives and 50 and 100ml eau de parfum accompanied by body lotion 200ml. Ivanka Trump was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Apple Pink Pepper

Acqua di parma Blue Mediterraneo - Mirto di Panarea

Ivanka Trump Fragrance Reviews

atsames
atsames

The Amazon reviews are hilarious, btw. The notes looks nice. I will not be buying this though. I already have an Ivanka coat from 3 years ago. I wear it while carefully covering the nuclear hot pink Trump label.

paris26
paris26

I purchased a sample of this and the first time I sprayed it on me my husband said what are you wearing and I told him Ivanka Trumps new perfume so he took a double look at me like he couldn't believe the perfume smelt that good!! said I like it! Then he said this is going to be you're signature scent. I do get the bergamot right away and then pink pepper follows with all the other notes and they all blend in nicely together, not one note try's to out do the other and what I find so unique about this perfume is it becomes a part of you, like a skin scent and people will not say what perfume are you wearing more like Mm..you smell nice. I bought two bottles so I'll never run out. My first order was on amazon and it was $30. Then they refunded me because they said they had too many orders backed up and over sold so I went to anther amazon seller and purchased one for..yikes $60. But I wanted it!! Had to have this perfume!! Haha..then I went on eBay and bought the three piece set and I love the body cream, it sinks in so quickly and so soft and omg the travel size perfume is out of this world!! My husband and I thank you Ivanka Trump! Outstanding! :)

butterfly32190
butterfly32190

Don't buy this on amazon with the ridiculous price gouging, go to your nearest perfumania where it's $45 for the 3.4 fl oz
It's a very beautiful peachy vanilla fragrance
Classy and long lasting, nice anytime day, night, summer or winter, any age young or old

bcars10
bcars10

I was very pleasantly surprised today when I spritzed this on! It is a very approachable fragrance that would suit an office, school, or church environment. It's not loud, but people will know it's there, barely. It has a light and airy quality to it, similar to how SJP Lovely dries down, but the notes are different. Frankly, I like this one better. Every note is balanced perfectly: a bit of pepper, but not too much; a bit of rose, but not too much; some sweetness, some fruitiness, some powder, but not too much of any one thing. Nothing overwhelms anything else. I never really smelled the bergamot or apple, and the top is fairly bright and clean, but again, not overly citrusy.

The drydown is great. Some vanilla and patchouli come into play, but again, not too much.

Sillage is within an arm's length, but gets a bit softer through the day. This has lasted about 8 hours, but now it's beginning to fade. Bottle is gigantic and not overly made up. The product is selling class and elegance and prevails at that handily in all areas.

I'm rather shocked, but this has made it to my top shelf in one day! An overall wonderful scent that is very well done. There is nothing I would change about it, other than the new, outrageous supply-and-demand price! LOL

angelfishie
angelfishie

My brother asked me a few weeks ago if I'd happened to smell Ivanka Trump's perfume before, and I'd never even realized she had one. But when I peeked on Amazon, I couldn't find any bottles less than $50. Soon enough I forgot about our conversation and went back to my usual routine - so you can imagine my delight when I stumbled upon a very full tester of this at my local Stein Mart.

My first thought was this: it's a genuinely nice scent. It's smooth, elegant, feminine, and a bit delicate. Rose is definitely the most prominent accord to my nose, awash in a sweet, milky vanilla-peach. I think it's the pink pepper that spices it a bit, which plays very nicely with the ambery warmth as well. Patchouli developed after a while, reminding me of some more recent fruitchoulis - but this one is decidedly kinder to my nose with its smooth floral lead. I understand the comparisons to La Vie Est Belle, Flowerbomb, and Narcisco Rodriguez EDP; while it perhaps is most similar in notes to Flowerbomb, its overall smooth floral impression is like NR to me personally most of all.

It's not really my cup of tea, but I think it would make a good gift fragrance for any young working woman; as other reviewers have noted, it's office safe but still noticeable and attractive, and certainly could be worn year-round. Best of all, if you dig a bit at Stein Mart, you might be able to find it for an excellent price.

Ms.Mink
Ms.Mink

You know that wonderful smell that hits you right when you walk into the department store at the mall? In most department stores, the perfume counter is the first thing you see when you walk in, and the shoe/purse department is off to the left or right. The scent of the perfume counter mingles with the smell of expensive new shoes and purses. This is exactly what Ivanka smells like to me: the inside of a brightly lit department store. It's definitely an office-safe fragrance for the business woman: something that will make you smell very professional and elegant without overwhelming your coworkers or clients. The sillage is subtle, but the lasting power was pretty good. I put it on in the afternoon, and I could still smell it late into the evening. I actually prefer stronger/ more provocative vintage-type perfumes like guerlain shalimar, opium, and Quadrille by balenciaga. However, if I was in an environment where I wanted to wear something subtle/modern that wouldn't knock everyone out of the room: this would be a great choice.

PerfumeEmpress
PerfumeEmpress

This was a gift from hubby and I love it. Very very pleasant scent. Sparkly and sweet, with the amber and patchouli preventing it from being Eau de Mallrat sweet. This will be very nice to wear in hot days to come. It's not the garden-variety citrusy summer scent. Womanly, not girly.

wildwestwoman
wildwestwoman

Very nice. Probably a summer night fragrance.

Momto2
Momto2

I received this as a gift and it has become a daily favorite. It is not overwhelming but soft and feminine which is what I like for a daytime fragrance. It is sweet but not cloying and I don't feel it is very oriental. I feel very classy when I am wearing this and will purchase again!

zoka
zoka

Hello guys,

I have to take our 'virtual microphone' again. I see my post from August 10th 2016 is reposted It was written when almost nobody believed we will say President Trump in our lives. I also was pretty sure Mr Trump is not going to win but out of respect for democratic process and guided by pure sense of decency wrote post that does not support him as a candidate but returns focus on fragrance, our website and mission. I am glad that I should not be ashamed reading it from this time distance.

On this page you will find links to 16 other languages. Yes we publish in 17 languages and our team of people that working with us on regular basis consists of 40 members and we are geographically located in 26 countries. Our website visit all 200+ countries. Fragrantica is truly a global community. Nobody needs a visa to visit Fragrantica. As you can see this global world community thrives because we focus on things that unite us. One of those things is we all like good perfume. Taste and fashion just like weather conditions vary around the world but we do not find it a big problem. Also we all have big luggage of personal memories, happiness and trauma, we carry around and we have scents associated with those memories. Somebody loves some scent while the other person cannot stand it but still we all respect each other choices. It is well known our forum rule 'no politics and religion'. Many years ago we identified two distinct types of posts that again and again polarize community and kindly asked you to leave it aside. Even this election season in USA that brought big shift in international and politics at home is not going to become any better if we talk trough insults and hatred. We saw countless examples people becoming real friends and sending gifts across the borders to each other, freely talk and inspire each other just because we are focusing on things that unite us not divisions.

Try to focus on things that unite us. We all are members of human race our kids get to know each other and marry borders do not divide us. If there is love everything can be done. This website was born as a project of love, we made something together Elena and me never dreaming that website will reach hundreds of millions of people. We are from Russia and Bosnia and we lived in 4 different countries before we migrated to United States. We love this country and we love all the people in it. We also love all the people around the world and we believe that in next one generation we will be able to educate our kids and pull the world out of poverty and enable free trade and travel around the globe and transcend humanity beyond limitations of planet Earth into cosmos. For this we need a lot of love and faith in goodness of humanity. Coming to perfume forum and posting inflammatory posts is not right step in that direction. Let's all focus on our immediate surrounding and be good partners, supposes, parents, neighbors, citizens... then if you smell a peach-vanilla fragrance and you like it as it is if you dislike it that's also fine just do not let prejudices govern you.

Lilah Veil
Lilah Veil

Copy/paste posted by co-founder and administrator
Zoran Knezevic August 2016 on Donald Trump Cologne Page--

OK let me be clear here. My name is Zoran Knezevic and I am co-founder of Fragrantica and administrator of this website.

Fragrantica higher mission is to be platform for unbiased perfume reviews and we believe that our mission benefits to everybody. We want to stay neutral and independent and give everybody fair exposure and treatment.

People come to Fragrantica because of fragrance reviews and nobody is allowed to hijack our website to promote any political platform. We respect freedom of speech and everybody has legal right to exercise freedom of speech. That does not mean that you can go to the theater for example and start shouting your political messages. People come to theater to see the play and you cannot hijack their audience to promote your ideas. You have to comply to rules of your host and exercise your rights according to the law.

I would kindly ask you to be civilized, respect this website and it's mission and purpose also I kindly ask you to exercise your civil rights and on the day of elections go and cast your vote, invite your friends with you if you want. If you support any political group and want to be politically active go ahead volunteer your time nobody stops you from sticking messages to your car bumper or signs in your backyard or any other legal way but you definitely cannot come and post your messages on windows of some business if owner do not allow you that.

I do not want to ban people from accessing to this website and I understand that we all get carried away but I would kindly ask you to stop posting non-reviews or fake reviews here and think about consequences of your activity. Being dishonest in small things like thumb down some fragrance you never tried based on prejudices is not big deal and nobody cares universe will not change for one counter going up or down but your self-esteem and dignity will suffer. Always try to live the best self and be above daily politics. Focus on greater things in life, help those in need and provide compassion to those who suffer instead of posting inflammatory posts on a fragrance board.

Thank you for your attention.

P.S. please do not post your reactions to this post here I really hope that this issue will be closed and we as a Fragrantica community can be over the hype, respect democratic process and show that we as a community are very special place on the Internet.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

Fairly nice smell but doesn't last or project.

shauna.parra
shauna.parra

I hope my review wasn't the one that to quote little kids in elementary school "started it". My intention was not to create a heated debate or controversy. We are free to speak our minds and express our opinions in a democratic Western country as we are not in a dictatorship or totalitarian Fascist country. But I do feel that everything has a time and a place and context. This is FRAGRANTICA a website where one can review and talk about perfumes and colognes that you like. This perfume has nothing to do with politics! Perfume is apolitical. And it's interesting also that the guys who are reviewing the 3 colognes that Donald Trump released are not catty or making political statements or criticizing Trump as a person. Ivanka did not run for President and she is not the President so what's the point about talking about her so disdainfully? I am as liberal far Left as you can get and I vote Democrat but I would never wish to destroy anyone not even the opposition party. In fact we should grow up and evolve and make this country into a bipartisan or multi party place. We should embrace each other as Americans and not let differences or politics tear us apart. Republicans Democrats Independents Communists whatever come together and work to make this country as best as it can be. We are a nation that was born on FREEDOM and love. I'm all about making love not war. Perfume is love and it hurts me to know that some people out there are bashing fragrances which are not to blame! This is a perfume for God's sake. I do love it. It's a lovely peach-rose soapy sweet lovely thing. I like the opening of citrus and peach, the heart of rose and jasmine and the vanilla dry down. It's simple and easy to wear, nothing complex but both girly and mature at the same time. It's selling big time. Even if unfortunately Ivanka Shoes are not. The Nordstrom stores have closed down the stores. But she will bounce back. Perhaps she can be the first female President after all (2020) and you know she has a following and a fan base. I might not be in the bandwagon but I respect any woman in business. Business women can be as powerful and as successful as men in business. So let's bury the hatchet and love the perfume. The perfume has nothing to do with the person. If you don't like Lady Gaga don't bash her Fame. If you don't like Madonna don't bash her Truth or Dare. If you don't like Paris Hilton don't bash her Heiress or Siren. The fragrances are just smells and not a whole person. This is a lovely perfume and all the reviews attest to it's beauty.

Lucky me
Lucky me

guynspfld yes they still make this perfume. I found it in the store of Trump International Hotel in Vegas.
I have this fragrance in my collection and I love it. It is light, feminine, classy, easy to wear.

ktang1266
ktang1266

A non-political review.
I was given a sample of this perfume by a friend as a joke, but I'm a good sport and wore it with aplomb. It is a nice fragrance, pretty, feminine. I found the peach notes lovely, although I thought the vanilla a little strong, it isn't too, too much. I was hoping for a smitch more apple, but the floral notes are quite pleasant. It would be a perfect office perfume, but you would have to reapply. My biggest complaint it this perfume fades fast, at least on me. For this reason, I would not purchase, but it may wear better for others.

jr
jr

Ivanka Trump is a beautiful women's perfume that makes me smile when I wear it.

It is my new "secret" scent and "Makes me feel beautiful and GREAT again"

Too much American fun!

P.S. As I wear this scent, I can detect every single note mentioned here on Fragrantica, almost like musical notes of a song. One interesting note that stands out is "Pink Pepper" or Pink Peppercorn" or even "Baies Roses" in French a.k.a. Schinus Molle essential oil . This essential oil is known in perfumery as an excellent middle note that joins fruits and florals to end notes of woods, vanilla and patchouli and is growing in popularity.

Pink Peppercorns are the pink berries of an evergreen tree that is known to thrive in California but is also known to have possibly originated in Mexico and/or South America. It could therefore be said that Pink Peppercorn(s) and the evergreen tree that they are the fruit of are representative of both North and South America, a Tree of The Americas. Interestingly, Schinus Molle, Pink Peppercorn also has many healing properties.

The peach, jasmine, rose along with green apple is young and fun. The green apple representative perhaps of a more youthful Big Apple, NYC, but just a slice!

Am falling in love with this scent "Ivanka Trump" every time I wear it and for a myriad of reasons. Love the classic simplicity of the bottle too.

Ladies, line up your perfume bottles for friends and family to see, watch and observe if they surely don't want to at least "secretly" test, spritz "IVANKA TRUMP".

Oh, yes and at times this scent is but a come a little closer........"whisper". :)

holyhidden
holyhidden

This is a lovely elegant perfume. Gorgeous peach, lovely flowers and really nice patchouli, with a beautiful dry-down of vanilla, cedar, amber and the patchouli. It's very classy, sweet, fresh, soft and feminine. Beautiful. I love it, and the bottle is gorgeous!

mirul
mirul

it's smells very classy, feminine, seductive and sultry. it's sweet but not cloying. Very fruity and vanilla at the same time. This really portray the adv~

Suzybee
Suzybee

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this scent when I first sampled it at Perfumania over the summer. Ivanka Trump strikes me as a classy woman and smart with a good head on her shoulder. It does come off as similar to some celeb fragrances but hers is far more refined all around.

It's on my list to buy and honestly, I would wear this one over Flowerbomb that has a screechy not the makes the floral notes disappear on my skin.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Ivanka Trump, daughter of Donald Trump, who last night spoke on behalf of her father and his attempt to become President of the United States at the Republican National Convention, is herself a businesswoman and fashion designer and has invested in the creation of this fragrance, which did not sell too well as there hasn't been others in a fragrance line. I guess she has too much competition in Paris Hilton. I thought this was very beautiful when I first wore it. I always got compliments on it and then stopped wearing it because I felt that it was the only perfume I was wearing. Too much. It also smelled more like a Lancôme perfume, somewhat similar to Tresor and I got tired of it. Recently I ordered it online again and was very pleased with it and remembered why I liked it so much. This is a well made and easy to wear Oriental floral perfume. It's for a mature crowd, and nothing like the Paris Hilton fruity scents. This is a beautiful citrus at the top, very big on oranges and peaches, and then it turns floral with rose and jasmine. There might also be an iris in it which is disguising itself as a rose. I think this is more a rose-iris powder perfume. The peach is a big player as it sweetens the scent and gives the flowers a lovely fruity edge, but it doesn't last long before it turns into a patchouli, a spicy pepper and woods. There's also amber. This smells very rich and intoxicating but the notes never become excessive. It's easy to wear as a formal fragrance for a very important date or formal wear event. This is really nice. I recommend this to fans of florals. It's interesting how Ivanka is indeed her father's child. Trump has 2 colognes in his line and has sold very well. I hope Ivanka can continue to release other fragrances and establish her own line. I got tired of the Paris Hiltons and would love to wear some frags by Ivanka.

Taz95
Taz95

I love perfumes with peach!

I can easily see ivanka wearing this perfume!! It is real pretty, stylish. Soft and sweet...nothing too much in it...very wearable, simple yet classy...I was pleasantly surprised and bought it on the spot when it came out..it is way better quality than most celebrity scents out there...nothing trashy or overly sweet...just lovely.

outofocus
outofocus

I've been presented this perfume, that's why I have it, I really doubt that I would ever purchase it myself. I've been wearing it now and then for a while, mainly at night when I go to sleep... sleep I mean. Yes it's nice, office safe, not vulgar, a little bit oriental, a little bit vanille floral... A little bit of everything and a whole lot of nothing, that's what I don't like about it.
I am sure Ivanka herself does not wear this at all... I can imagine her wearing Dior at least. Last but not least, agree with fellow bloggers, no projection and sillage is missing.

marylu
marylu

Ivanka Trump is a sophisticated, feminine fragrance. Very soft and sits close to the skin. This scent is long lasting despite it's softness. I don't get any fruit or pepper. On my skin it's more floral with a touch of amber and vanilla.

One of the very few scents containing patchouli which I don't find overwhelming. A truly lovely fragrance.

Bluehonda
Bluehonda

Got a free sample of this. It is an extremely light fragrance, definitely office safe. I had a lot of trouble picking out specific notes in this since I could barely smell it on myself. It smelled feminine and perfumey in a generic and pleasant way. I would not classify as over the top fruity or sweet. Really my only complaint about it is that it is barely noticeable even after a liberal application. I used up the rest of the sample by layering it over another fragrance that shared the peach, vanilla, and Amber notes, and enjoyed the combination.

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I love Ivanka's handbags and now I can say that I really like her perfume; this is a fresh and fruit sweet scent. I don't know if it's just me but I get the slightest reminder of Flowerbomb with this fragrance, which is a plus since I love FB. The sweetness of this perfume is well balanced and makes for a pretty scent; overall this smells like a deliciously sweet yet mature treat on me; this fragrance is definitely going on my want list.

liliya17
liliya17

Clean sparkly scent but has absolutely zero silage and longevity. It was total waste of money, I couldn't smell myself 10 minutes later, I keep asking my co workers ( I work with woman and we all wear and love perfumes), but no one was able to smell me! I put about 12 sprays at the time still zero silage.

jovejove
jovejove

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this on. For a celebrity fragrance, it was quite feminine and elegant, young and vibrant. Not fruity and sharp or classic and cloying. Makes me think of Narciso Rodriguez for her, if the EDP and EDT had a child, this is what it would smell like (minus the musk, but it almost has that musky tone). Also reminds me of La Vie Est Belle from Lancôme, but not as loud. Great overall though.

bmirenda
bmirenda

I just got mine today, lovely packaging, smells soft and sweetish ,with a slight spiciness to it, but it does smell like quite a few other perfumes I've tested. Was hoping for that real uniqueness . But still a pleasant fragrance none the less just not really memorable

Sassy1
Sassy1

Definately not a floriental. Fruity floral with strong berry (straw or ras, take your pick) top note, plastic doll center and heavy vanilla layered over everything.

I would have thought a Trump could come up with something a little more elegant and refined, not more cheap smelling cotton candy fluff.

Can you tell I'm not impressed?

kitka
kitka

Beautiful, elegant and enchanting... I refuse to judge a fragrance by its packaging, but I must admit, the bottle presentation is stunning. Even the perfumed liquid grabs your attention with its unique tint. Just by the sight of the beautifully-designed faceted glass bottle with its ethereal-colored liquid, you get the feeling there is something magical inside. A gorgeous addition to your fragrance collection as well as your vanity. Might make your other perfume bottles jealous.

alex193
alex193

Ivanka smells exactly like Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber on me. Exactly. If you like that scent, you'll like this, or you could use Sensual Amber to layer with Ivanka perfume. I also agree with comparisons to a lighter version of Flowerbomb.

BrookieSnookie
BrookieSnookie

Just received my free sample in the mail today! Tried it as soon as I got it.and I'm in love. Very sensual, soft, and classy. I definitely think.it could be worn during the day and at night. Very versatile. Going to use the rest of the sample and if I still love it then I'm going to get it :)

Update:
I definitely went and bought it! I think it works well for a classy everyday scent. I tend to lean more to it for work.. but I have worn it a couple of times for date nights:) IN LOOOOOVE!

Vamy69
Vamy69

Soft , pretty & classy. A good everyday non-offensive office perfume. I really like it alot.

suppie
suppie

Ivanka Trump is the daytime of Flowerbomb. Amazing scent to wear during the day. The scent is very safe. It's very classic and not overly loud of any notes. Not sure how long this scent lasts but I know for sure it's not a "hey I'm here" kind of scent. It's more of a "you smell me lingering through the air, what am i" kind of scent. Very classy like Ivanka Trump herself. This is a great scent for any developing young lady.

It smells like Justin Bieber's someday without that weird fruity grape scent to it.

gabri
gabri

Definitely pretty and soft, but it reminds me too much of many other perfumes that smell like vanilla.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Lovely scent, with a nod to the classics in its opening notes. Floral rose and jasmine with just a bit of fruit, but not so much as to be overly sweet. The patchouli and cedar keep it grounded and the amber comes in in the drydown to make it warm and gives it longevity. Lasts about 4 hours on my skin. Medium sillage in the first 2 hours.

A lovely work or evening out fragrance. Classy and ladylike, not your typical celebrity scent at all. This perfume is like Ms. Trump, smart, beautiful, and will carry you through the many roles a woman has to assume in a typical day-- businesswoman, friend, advisor, lover and mother. A bargain for the price and by the way it does NOT smell like pink lemonade- not at all.

Ivanka is a pretty scent, feminine , more a gourmand than an oriental/floral to me. I can hardly detect any florals actually, mostly a sweet candied base, not overly sweet but definitely more sweet than floral. It could easily be a clone of Flowerbomb, or Lancôme la vie est belle. That said I like it , I wish it would have better projection but overall Ivanka is the projection of a woman who is feminine and classy, it is easy to wear and well constructed. Nothing new , but real pretty.
Hard to recommend it though as it is weak.

"Pretty" is just one word that I can sum up this fragrance. The color and the bottle represent the scent very well. It's just pretty with a small touch of sophistication. It fits nicely among everything else at the beauty counter.

hauntedgirl
hauntedgirl

So very soft and sensual..tried it at Macy's today and have to say I'm quite taken with it...
Not a "loud" fragrance, rather, this whispers "come a bit closer" ...romantic and lingering.

AdrianaCatLover
AdrianaCatLover

Smells like pink lemonade....quite pleasant.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ivanka Trump by Ivanka Trump. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ivanka Trump by Ivanka Trump represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.