Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Eau D`Aromes JAFRA for women

Eau D`Aromes JAFRA for women
dislike

I have it: 2

Eau D`Aromes by JAFRA is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features citruses and floral notes.

Citruses Floral Notes

Eau D`Aromes Fragrance Reviews

jreyes366
jreyes366

I've owned this beauty for a few years now and I have to be honest, this one is a bit straight forward.

I believe that the simple things in life are some of the best, needless to say, this perfume has a very simple footprint.

As soon as you smell it from the bottle, you get hit with a face full of florals. You get some what I believe is jasmine with gardenia, lily of the valley and a hint of white tea which is very nice and fresh. The citrus notes leave it with an aromatic quality that doesn't sting the nose. If I had to put a finger on this scent it would be an equivalent to a really nice herbal shampoo.

Eau d'Aromes is an adorable scent that I think would suit many people including men.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about JAFRA Eau D`Aromes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about JAFRA Eau D`Aromes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau D`Aromes by JAFRA. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau D`Aromes by JAFRA represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Chloe Fleur de Narcisse Aqaba The Sands of Aqaba Guy Laroche Clandestine Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Candy Pink Bond No 9 Fashion Avenue Stella McCartney Stella Sheer 2009 Pacifica Nerola Orange Blossom Bruno Acampora Blu Caswell Massey Elixir Of Love Revlon Love Her Madly Farmacia SS. Annunziata Regina Dynamite Rachel