Designers » I-K » « Groups

Bogart Pour Homme Jacques Bogart for men

Bogart Pour Homme Jacques Bogart for men
dislike

Bogart Pour Homme by Jacques Bogart is a fragrance for men. Bogart Pour Homme was launched in 2004. Bogart Pour Homme was created by Maurice Roucel and Norbert Bijaoui. Top notes are lavender and bergamot; middle notes are orange blossom, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are tonka bean, patchouli, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Lavender Bergamot

Ivanus

fragrance - Jacques Bogart Pour Homme
bottle from - 2013

longevity - 10/10(10+hours)
Silage/projection - 9/10( several feet away for the first 4-5 hours)
weather - late autumn,Winter
Age - 27+
Compliments - 10/10
Scent - 10/10 (masterpiece)

Main Notes According to me - tobacco,cherry,Tonka,Lavender
The drydown is awesome and i really get tonka bean and a bit of vanilla.

emotions -Magnificent,masterpiece,Class,sophisticated,seductive,date scent

For me it was love at first sight.Amazing performance, excellent scent.
I get compliments from men and women all day long.This is perfection.

ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES.

Ursalilium
Ursalilium

One of the most solid if not the most, Bogart fragrances for Men. Masculine in it's profile, something i can remember i smelled after my late father used to smoke his Cherry Tobacco filled pipe 35 years ago. Filing the room with it's dignified and Potent Sillage. and most importantly doesn't fade or change into Cacophony of strong animalic scents as One Man Show does. even though they share the same bottle shape with OMS and Silver Scent. it's DNA is totally different, the Bergamot and Lavender blend so nicely and dominate the skin during the middle stage where that incense cherry tobacco ghost adds it's magic, though there are neither cherries nor tobacco in the mixture. this is really a piece of magic, a gem of ellegance for it's very reasonable price (i don't want to use the word low or cheap in this context since it is far from feeling, smelling and making the impression of either of these definitions). i have also to admit that i had not smelled similar fragrance to BPH so far, so despite it's good quality, impressive sillage and uber longevity it seems to be under the radar by the competition. something which also make it unique in my eyes. it smells like a century old classic but was only introduced in 2004. sadly i don't see it widely available in the market in my country compared to the other more well known Bogart fragrances. which makes me worry a bit that it won't get discontinued. i recommend every man who respects his masculinity to show a bit love to this gem and purchase one.

majid24
majid24

This is a Gem in 17$. Its Very subtle and luxurious fragrance which starts with Lavender and Patchouli and settles down with Cedar, Lavender and Lilly of the Valley with a hind of Musk notes. Very Sweet very masculine and fragrance worth every penny.
Silage and Project is very long lasting. Since the fragrance is very strong you should not spray more then three times. Its a Winter wear
7.5 out of 10 for me.

valentinocerca.amore
valentinocerca.amore

spectacular perfume, heady fresh, projection and sillage excellent, hard days on clothes, looks like hedera erbolario, two hidden jewels.

stateff
stateff

I just received this one and sprayed once on my neck. It is very strong! However I find similarities in the opening which are close to those of Versace the Dreamer. I blind bought this and I am very happy with it.

Lockon
Lockon

If only I could remove the floral notes.
Then this would be perfect.
But with it, it ruins everything.
This is going to sit on my shelf and collect dust for a while.

This scent is really meant for a woman.
I'll give it to my friend.

UPDATE: The rose scent does go away in the dry down.
And the whole fragrance smells wonderful.
Will buy again.

Value: 8/10
Sillage: 8/10
Creativity: 7/10
Versatility: For anything & everything, at any time!

Pacolete
Pacolete

De momento, la prueba en papel me ha gustado mucho. Huele a lavanda limpia, no es especialmente original ni he testado el desarrollo. Gran fijación y dulce al final. Por el precio la compraré seguro.

Albertos

Masterpiece! Love it...long lasting...in winter! NIGHT AND DAY SCENT. SWEETY...

Mir_ali110
Mir_ali110

Its below average n not like code profumo at all... disappointed
....If you like to smell all day in barber shop, its for you...

oge1907
oge1907

I can say that who love to sillage and longevity must have this one. It can win any fight against too many edp...The only disadvantage is after some time it smells same and same and same....you smell too long time same notes. Can be a casual winter fragrance. Bitter tonka and patchouli is main notes

the_badger

To me this does not smell anything like Armani. There might be some resemblance to it in the sense this is not an aquatic or citrusy type but instead a night time aromatic scent. But that's about it.

nirapat_40
nirapat_40

Not a silage monster like it used to be BUT still worth to buy , I sprayed 6 times in the morning . In 1-4 hours my friend can smell within arm lengths and in 4-8 hours it becomes closer to skin and it lasts for 15 hours on my skin.
scent 10/10
silage 8/10
longevity 10/10
price 10/10

TyrantRealm
TyrantRealm

Kind of disappointment with this. It smells, good, very similar to Armani Code P, but a little less bold. The part I'm dissaopinted in is it's not nearly as strong as I was hoping. I got a tester from Fragrancex, it's a 2014 batch, so it's likely been reformulated. It's a shame, I only paid $13 for a 3.4 so no major complaints, but I wish it lasted longer, and really doesn't have any "cherry" in it like people had mentioned previously.

very sweeeet.....NICE SCENT.

meteora91
meteora91

I've just bought it because I've read many good reviews about this fragrance. And especially because some people say that it's similar to Armani Code. I tried it but it doesn't last on my skin more than one hour. And I sprayed a lot, I wasn't gentle with the trigger. Where's the problem. It smells nice but it doesn't last for a long time. Not on my skin. I've sprayed on a piece of paper 2 hours ago and I can still smell it but the scent is very weak.

lucas3309
lucas3309

Go easy on this juice, it gets into your throat pretty quick. The smell is great, and for the price, why not have this in your collection...

mrluctoretemergo
mrluctoretemergo

i'm a bit confused here - some say it's fahrenheit some say it's armani code - both are quite different scents to me so guys what is it ? Confusing comments imo...

Pepelevua
Pepelevua

great fragrance, atomic performance, just make sure you wear it in cold weather or it will make you repent of your sins.

doc blu

Tried this again and I can say with confidence that this is very much like Armani code profumo. This opens up with a very strong "cherry tobacco" that note is actually from the nutty and strong tonka bean and the rose note that slowly disappears leaving behind a fragrance that's very strong bold and dominated by tonka bean.
You might ask how this is similar to Armani code and my answer is that as it dries down and settles on your skin, the tonka bean note here is very much like the tonka bean note found in Armani code profumo without the strong sweetness brought in by the Amber note in armani code profumo.
This can be worn as a formal scent as this is very classy and would suit someone in their late twenties and thirties and older gentlemen
While Armani code profumo is more suited and also hyped as a clubbing fragrance and good for younger men but those who dislike that sweetness can try bogart pour homme at a 1/6th of the price of Armani code profumo. Armani code profumo has the Armani code DNA and a classy bottle and colored perfume that in my humble opinion is almost the same as this.

554wq
554wq

Great fragrance i love it, bought it blind and its great.performance great is cheap as well. Dont know how people compare this with armani code, they got a bad nose.

RobbieX

Powerful and wonderful. Great value. Tonka, sweet tobacco, cherry wood, almonds. Fabulous staying power and projection. Ultra masculine. One of the nicest silages out there.. It's magical! 9/10 for me.

richmilton

This should be called MILF Pour Homme because everytime I wear this older women 30+ compliment me. This may rival Dior Fahrenheit, widely considered the most masculine bad ass colonge on planet earth. While Fahrenheit is more blue collar bad ass. Bogart is more cigar smoking, nice suit, CEO bad ass. You want a milf? Bogart is the best wingman you can get. Of course you'll still need game. Thank me later.

Albertos

YES! MASTERPIECE....VERY SWEET AND VERY LONG LASTING... BEST BOGART 10 STARS. I LOVE IT.

Mark0
Mark0

I just bought another bottle of this and i don't get fantastic projection, then again, I didn't off my first bottle either.

I think this definitely resembles armani code profumo,but,this is a more masculine version with a little barbershop twang to it.

I actually prefer this one to the Armani Profumo. As others say, this resembles Pure Havanne too .This balances sweetness with masculinity perfectly, this is a sweet fragrance done very well indeed.

There should be a space for this in every collection, a top quality cheapie should never go amiss.

Update. I wore this newly acquired bottle yesterday on a slightly breezy night, 1 spray one each side of neck and one to chest under shirt and i could smell wofts of it for hours and it lasted on skin a good 10 hours. Put it this way, i could still smell it in the morning.

I forgot to say, this also has a kind of Le Male vibe to it as well. This scent reminds me of 3 or 4 scents,but,because of the masculine barbershop side the fragrance has, this will always be unique to me. This is a nice reminder that you don't have to go around smelling like a candy bar to enjoy a sweet fragrance.

The barbershop mature vibe to this keeps this on the straight and narrow, while it's sweet it's still classically masculine. This is my second bottle and no doubt i will be replacing this in a year or two's time.

This will be in my collection for life. Fantastic fragrance for the money. I put this in the same bracket as Jaipur Homme for the quality to price ratio, superb stuff also.

doc blu

There is initially a very nice cherry tobacco accord that slowly transforms and becomes more vanillin to become a pleasant manly tonka bean. Sort of like Armani code profumo but a little dirtier without the sweetness
If you have the two then spray them, let them dry down and settle down on your skin. The tonka bean note makes the two smell very similar.
I will call this a cheaper Armani profumo

Gabriel_84
Gabriel_84

I am very sorry for another bad news, but it is definetely reformulated. I just bought it two days ago. Its beautiful, really. I just WISH it lasted longer than 2 hours. Thats it..

NewbieNerd
NewbieNerd

Now that's a classy one. Opens up with a kick of lavender and tonka, then dries down with plenty of rose and tobaccoish feel in the background. Doesn't smell cheap at all. It's a bit linear but sophisticated aroma and copies no one. One of the best "bang for the buck" in my opinion!.

Longevity 8/10 8-10h hours mostly
Projection 8/10 above averege (first hour)
Versatility 7/10 formal/dressed up/date
Sillage 7/10

richmilton

Wearing it now, perfect fall scent for a man JB is one of my favorite houses. This is basically cherry pipe tobacco as many have said. Not for woman in my opinion it's just too masculine. You can play that I am woman card here me roar, but it won't change my opinion on Bogart PH. A woman wearing this would be like a man wearing White Diamonds or Tresor.

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

Le Male stepbrother i think...similar but with much more fierceness and sweetness. worth every dollar.

darrendesignworld
darrendesignworld

II don't know why people say that it smells like le male it smells absolutely different it smells like cherry very manly way.

Tongmeister
Tongmeister

Magnificent.

Very strong and worthy of the sillage and longevity kudos it gets! My wife isn't a fan, but I think it's wonderful.

I get a tremendous sense of value when I wear it, people ask me what it is - so it must have something to it! It is a beast mode scent, that's for sure, but I don't see this as a bad thing, it's far less sweet than $1m but far more original and potent.

A legend of a fragrance, and I like that no one has heard of the house, adds to the mystery that is Jacques B.

This dominates the dojo - make no mistake. You want subtle? Keep looking!

callesjonas
callesjonas

Just bought and first spray added 4 hours ago.

Intital impression: very heavi, almost chemical. Very much Tonka. Not so much of the other specified.

After 5 min: less chemical. Still overweight in Tonka (like the Le Male as many has pointed out).

After 2 hours: male scent that def is for night or dress. Not for beach short and tshirt..

Finale: toned down very much as a male skinn touch of Heavy notes still there, but not as crisp as those more expesnive concentrating in a few notes such as acqua dui parma, Lorenzo Villaresi or the Swedish High End scent Byredo.

GodKing
GodKing

Nice! To me, Bogart Pour Homme feels like it has some Le Male DNA wrapped tightly inside notes of tonka bean, lavender and sweet cherry-candy-apple...not sure what else to call it although tuttifrutti would be my second guess. It last 10+ hours, projects very well and remains fairly linear with subtle changes on my my skin.

Do I get any tobacco? No! Do I get that barbershop vibe? Not really. Do I detect the notes of cedar, patchouli, musk and oakmoss...well, if I do they are very faint along with rose and white floral, but to me this one is mainly tonka bean, lavender and those sweet notes.

Bogart Pour Homme is a solid scent for the price...a bargain! I would wear this fragrance as a nighttime evening-out or, perhaps, as a date scent. Moreover, I would probably rate this one as a love if it weren't for Le Male, which is king of that category IMO, along with it being a tad too sweet for my tastes. Still, it is a very likable scent if you're into sweet fragrances. Avoid this one if you don't since it can be a bit polarizing.

Yurpdod
Yurpdod

This is one of those fragrances that I struggle to find much to talk about. Bogart Pour Homme is extremely tonka, and the only other notes in this fragrance are just used to bolster and round out the tonka. It is somewhat linear with moderate sillage and short longevity.

Do I think it smells bad? No, not at all. It smells nice but this fragrance was released 12 years ago and there are better and more modern interpretations of tonka out there. But for $20 it's still a really good deal and smells more expensive than it is.

I happen to love the look and design of the bottle. I'm glad that Bogart Pour Homme exists as a good budget option for a tonka fragrance, but I would personally choose something else to wear or purchase. I definitely wouldn't mind smelling this on someone else, though.

abidafzal
abidafzal

A masterpiece I love this one

09 / 10

bp
bp

I bought this perfume without ever smelling it.
As a first impression I considered this scent very similar to Esencia pour Homme by Loewe; and because I'm a tired bit of Esencia Loewe is that I never felt very happy when using this Bogart.
Now, after a few months, I start to enjoy it a little more, but when I use it I can not forget the old smell of Esencia Loewe.
In my opinion it is not a scent that conveys a very modern image.
As for his performance is really excellent. Who like this kind of perfume can guarantee that the price ratio vs. performance is perfect.

(I must mention that this is the only scent I ever had that I can just put on clothes. If I put this perfume on the skin I get the red, irritated and painful skin almost like a sun scald and is really painful. for me this is a very negative aspect regarding this Bogart, since it greatly limits the use of it, since no one wants to feel severe pain in the skin when using a perfume.)

nailzer
nailzer

Thank you all for your wonderful and insightful reviews!
Does WOW! DAMN! constitute a review? That's the best I have at the moment. First spray is better than I expected.

RonnieTheRocket
RonnieTheRocket

Masterpiece.

Scent: 9.5/10
Sillage: 9.5/10

Never expected that perfumes this cheap would outclass perfumes 3 times the price.

zhejr

Update: Even tho I like this fragrance, I didn't expect that much compliments. My gf loves it and says it's a panty dropper :)

shavenonthedarkside
shavenonthedarkside

This just smells like you have money. Far from weak--6 hrs easy, and I am a SUPER SWEATER. Cherry pipe smell is really a deep, deep, deep, ROSE SMELL that is right in your face in a manly way. 2 Sprays on the skin, and you are SET! Don't smell old or dated, just very well done. Another trigger puller for the price. Review fin.

sats2222
sats2222

Guys unfortunately I don't get any cherry or tobacco and the scent dies down in twenty minutes. It's a bit offensive too. After seeing the YouTube videos and reading the reviews I was very excited to buy this perfume but then....nothing....no great projection and longevity and no great silage....sad

jeremyn87
jeremyn87

I don't get much tobacco out of this.

What I get is initially a cherry and almond top.
The cherry starts off smelling sour, but becomes sweeter and more decadent soon after. It reminds me of a cherry stollen with lots of cherry liqueur, cherries, and marzipan. There's a powdery Tonka mixed in which reminds me of Le Male. That stays throughout the top and heart.
As it dries down,i get some florals and musk out of it. I can't pinpoint the exact florals yet, since this is my third wearing of this fragrance. However, I do notice a subdued rose which is reminiscent of Ungaro III. Possibly a bit of lavender and orange blossom.
When it reaches the base, a spicy and creamy patchouli takes center stage. I nearly thought someone sprayed Angel when I first noticed this stage of its development.

I cannot disagree more with people who call this linear. This fragrance changes a lot throughout a wearing.

Longevity is excellent. I get 12+ hours out of it.
Sillage and projection are nuclear for the first 2 or 3 hours, but it actually does become more tame.

There is a certain harshness or crudeness to it, but I wouldn't call this "synthetic." while the aroma molecules are obviously not natural, they do resemble natural aromas. So such critique is unwarranted.

This is a legit masterpiece. The 80's bottle and cheap price tag do this a huge disservice.

Avalanche@arion

A masterpiece from Maurice Roucel.
This juice is magnificent.It's quite linear,but very well blended.It smells like cherry pipe tobacco with a hint of rose in the background.
A beautiful bottle with great juice in it for only 20 bucks.
Scent-8/10
Longetivity - 11/10
This thing does not give up - 20 hours no problem
Projection - 11/10
If you spray more than 5 times you will not only fill the room you're in,you will fill the whole building.
Price-11/10
Considering that this fragrance needs 2 sprays tops,it's going to last you years.
Overall- 8/10
Make sure you get a 2012/2013 bottle or earlier.

angelo..zucchinni

im sorry yall...this stuff is soo top shelf it deserves 2 reviews....its soo very special...its is like a berry cherry pipe tobacco..danky humid day..only in the sense that its vapours are soo heavy like a humid cloud eminates with qualty worksmanship..last thing..it is a powerhouse so i love heavy applications of great parfum...point being..not much is needed for the average user im sure...creative and stands alone and copys noone..kinda like his brother RUBY EDITION..another collossus

angelo..zucchinni

well damn....here we have a BEAST O MATIC type of fragrance here....can see the cherry pipe tobacco spin..yet also the opening spray is inhaleable...almost as gently as aqva amara...such a delicious rare brew in this bottle...very decently priced..a 9 out of 10 babycakes....u know wearing n enjoying this i feel as if i am a man named Gaetano about to open his nightclub shortly...

fsulka
fsulka

I love this on me. I'm a middle aged man (46) and this smells casual classy. Like I've just finished smoking a cherry pipe. Man this is good. I should note that this isn't just for older guys. I think a guy in his 30's could wear it quite easily. Not sure about 20's though.

chillzz1230
chillzz1230

Simply amazing! Just the perfect manly scent.

zhejr

Just got it, it can be rough at the opening. Dunno where all the comments about cherry come. Maybe from people that didn't smell plum before :) It is not sour enough to be a cherry. CK shock is more like cherry,cinnamon type of scent - if you aim for that.
My grandma used to make plum jam, and this smells like that. It is bit gourmand. Smells like a tea too. After the opening plum smell tones down, it gets more smokey. The drydown is great, it mostly lavender, with smokeyness and plum in the background.

I sprayed it on a paper and left it on the table. I could smell plum note intermittently from 2-3m, even after 5hrs.

Opening is harsh, and that comes from a guy who likes Joop Homme. If you like smell of plums you would like this. It may have that fresh vibe for some people, I think that comes from lavander.

Smell: nothing special, I don't adore smell of a plum. Drydown is superb tho.

Performance: monster, opening can be cloying, it really has a punch.

Versatility: I would use this in winter, walking downtown during christmas holidays. Also I given the performance I think this would be terrific club smell. Not many people use this and its strong af :)

kazak
kazak

Ginger - tangerine, the younger brother of Аllure.

dan_d
dan_d

Which batch code is the old formulation? I don't want to buy the reformulated scent.

Rerik
Rerik

Jacques Bogart. When I blind bought it only based on the reviews in the internet I had a bright sphere of imagination. Cherry tobacco. I thought wow. Worth a blind buy.
Then the bottle arrived. First spray. What. It´s tonka bean, almost and only tonka bean, where is all the claimed cherry tobacco.
Then I began to remember the smell. Maurice Roucel and Norbert Bijaoui, yes they made Ted Lapidus Pour Lui together, and thats what I get of JBPH at the beginning. The prominent tonka gives it a cherry stone character.
After about 2-4 hours, depends on how warm it is and what activity you do, the scent starts do develop. I recognize a bubble gum smell of something violet. Let´s call it violet bubble gum. Very sexy. Nothing similar to Burberry London, much better. Pure Havane like, but different. Absolutely different, beautiful bubble gum smell. I like it. Thumbs up.
Made for the yough, made for the clubs. Longevity is about 14 hours, good sillage 2+ hours. Great for night time.

Tobacco scents smell different, the best so far is Rutan. That thing smells like burning Tobacco, but it´s discontinued for about 20 years now.

Conclusion:
If you like cherries, you will like JBPH. It´s different, doesn´t remind me of Tobacco Vanille, London or anything else. I would rate this frag as 80% feminine.

Edit:
Now I got a bottle of TM Pure Havane.
Pure Havane wins that game. The drydown of Bogart PH is somehow similar, but Bogart has some plastic notes while Pure Havane is warm and beautiful.

ecojoe69
ecojoe69

I blind-bought this in hopes of finding the tobacco-forward scent I have really been wanting to wear. It was less than $20 so I thought I couldn't go wrong.
Based on all the other reviews, it was going to be a cherry and tobacco bomb and I can see why people would say that. When it finally tones down, it is a very nice skin scent that is mostly sweet, cherry and tobacco-ish.
That said, I would also note how many people describe this as synthetic smelling. It goes on VERY synthetic. I don't think its quite the beast everyone else claims it to be though. I can spray it many times on my skin and not be overwhelmed. My wife says I DO smell like the inside of a sweet, cigar box but I do not think it is the same tobacco note I would like (ala Tobacco Vanille by TF).
I really like what it becomes over time on my skin so I will keep this but be warned that to get to the good stuff you have to endure a very distinct, cheap synthetic period. I would NOT recommend this to people who want a bold, tobacco note.

Fishcadillac
Fishcadillac

I like the smell of this fragrance. When I decide to wear it, I always wonder why I don't wear it more often. It's a cough drop cherry scent with an uplifting clean laundry lavender. The thing about this fragrance is that I have allergies and sensitive skin. The sprayer is a super soaker. My skin turns red within my inner elbows and on my neck it stings. I'm sure this has to do with the scent being synthetic.

elGonzo
elGonzo

I don't know how to describe this one without falling in the obviously "synthetic", "manufactured" and "cheap" categories... the problem is those attributes fit perfectly into the description.
It has tonka, patchouli and florals but none of them are in my opinion done well... they seem to be not much elaborated to be honest.
I dont think perfumes necessarily have to imitate the real notes they are based on, Versace Man and V&R Spicebomb Extreme are good examples that I really like; but in this case Bogart PH lacks depth, it's harsh and cloyingly sweet.
On the positive side I can say that is really cheap, but I'd prefer to save some money and go for something with better quality.

----------------------------------------------------------

No sé cómo describir éste perfume sin caer en las obvias descripciones de "sintético", "manufacturado" y "barato" ... el problema es esos atributos encajan perfectamente en la descripción.
Tiene tonka, pachulí y flores, pero ninguno de ellos está en mi opinión bien producido... parecen no muy elaborados para ser sincero.
No creo que los perfumes tienen que necesariamente imitar las notas reales en las que se basan, Versace Man y V & R Spicebomb Extreme son buenos ejemplos que realmente me gustan; pero en este caso Bogart PH carece de profundidad, es áspero y saturadamente dulce.
Por el lado positivo puedo decir que es muy barato para la cantidad ofrecida, pero preferiría ahorrar algo de dinero e ir a por algo de mejor calidad.

GeorgeIGN98
GeorgeIGN98

Sweet cherry pie and a smooth,elegant tabacoo! Love it!

SalouS
SalouS

cherry & tobacco what a wonderful combination! honestly I can't stop smelling my hand. You do not need to worry about longevity at all, believe me, 1 spray is enough, 2 if you want but not more. this is a strong elegant gentlemen fragrance. Highly recommended.

vbjanos
vbjanos

I get the cherry musk and tobacco (the later as in the current Dreamer) and at the same time it can be floral woody tonka. If I concentrate I can smell the orange flower and some floral aldehydes but not the tobacco. If I concentrate on the tobacco I don't get any white florals. There are a lot of synthetic ingreditients but they are masterfully blended with the rest.

Longevity and sillage are far better than average. My skin eats every note but resins, so I only get about 6 hours.

PH layers well. It can balance the bitter notes in old school frags; adds body to delicate compositions like Tokyo Milk Excess without overpowering it.

Recommendations: It all depends on what you make of the coumarin (tonka). There is so much of it in PH that it can be used to reduce swelling after sports injuries (I've tried it).
It is unique, it projects and it is affordable. Try if you like tobacco.

alshujairy86
alshujairy86

I second haydenshortley who says it smells like one million. My nose also tell me that there is a trace of Halloween by Jesus Del Pozo. It really has that vibe. This scent is not for anyone. It is for the confident person. A person who can stand in the bar and heads to the most beautiful girl and kisses her.

It is strong but not the kind of the in your face strong. Projection is superb and sillage is great. I can smell this 4 hours after I sprayed it as if it was just applied. I got a tester for 8 bucks only from one of the shops downtown Baghdad.

This cologne refuted my theory that a good quality cologne=high price tag. This is Creed Quality=Low price tag except this has better projection than Creed. By Creed I mean Silver Mountain and Green Irish Tweed and Original Santal, etc.

Blind buy it and you would never regret. It is an arsenal for the official meetings and office work and night out.

Sillage: 8 out of 10.
Projection: 8
Uniqueness: 9.5

Paganbunion
Paganbunion

I brought this on seeing the review by 4drian4ver on youtube. I have to say I love it. In a world where so many fragrances smell very much the same, and you always see in reviews, "it smells like........".
Nothing smells like Bogart pour Homme.
It smells exactly as described by so many as cherry pipe tobacco, very sweet, very manly and totally unique.
It is very linear and just does its one smell from start to finish.
I do love it BUT BEWARE!
This on first squirt smells lovely but not that strong that a couple more squirts wouldn't hurt, but you will have already gone too far.
This in the first 15 minutes of application goes from strong to nuclear, and I mean nuclear.
It hits your body heat and then starts to grow in power. One hour later you will smell 10 times stronger than it first did. You can't say that about too many fragrances.
But one spray is all you need, believe me, just one. Any more and it is over powering to a point that you will get arrested for infringing someone near you's human rights. Man this is STRONG! Believe me one spray, wait an hour and then decide if you really want to smell stronger.
It smells like nothing else and it is lovely as long as you like sweet smells but too much is so cloying, that it will get complaints, but one spray will get you compliments.
In a world of mediocre longevity, projection and sillage, this has all 3 dialed up to 11.
Projection is best measured in yards as feet is too smaller scale of measure.
Sillage is best measured in hours than minutes.
Longevity is best measured via carbon dating techniques.
This is a beast, make no mistake, a beast.
But like a wild beast, handle with care.

TheFragranceAmateur
TheFragranceAmateur

Do you like Le Male or The Dreamer? This fragrance smells different than those two, but is in the same family. Cherry/woods/tobacco are what I get from this, pulled together by refreshing lavender. You'll either love or hate the performance, which is incredible. Bogart Pour Homme lasts, and lasts, and lasts. The sprayer is ridiculous as well, pumping out gallons of this powerful juice in one spray. This is one of the best cheapies out there and one bottle will last you years, just spray with caution!

Performance: 10/10 - This one lasts and projects all damn day. Do not spray on clothes unless you want your jacket to smell like this for weeks.

Overall Scent: 7.5. Excellent smelling juice that is just a tweak away from being great. Very worthy buy, especially for the cheapo price.

bizzybazza
bizzybazza

errr this is another enigma ,i get the tonka bean with a strong rose backing and it does remind me very much of scentstory 24 platinum...its sort of powdery sweet and flowery on dry down i would say it was a vanilla skin scent but there's no vanilla in it.
however its strong and an inexpensive fragrance that maybe you need to get to know and grow to love rather than love immediately.
at the price i paid it was a good buy

the_badger

A hidden gem! Don't be fooled by the dull and passionless bottle, the juice that packs is amazing. But I admit, this is not for me, it is for older man. I imagine an 40+ years old gentlemen with a longcoat and leather gloves sitting in an European cafe waiting for his fiancee to arrive. He is a well mannered educated gentleman, a doctor, a specialist. The opening is a bit harsh but later it becomes wearable. I detect leather, a minty patchouli and tonka. The cherry in my opinion is seamlessly blended with the tonka. Somehow reminds me of Midnight in Paris by Van Cleef.
So there you go, if you are looking to attract young girls this won't do. Some people say there is sweetness in this, I don't get it, this is dark, gritty and bitter, dead serious.

smell_goodz_15
smell_goodz_15

After reading all the positive comments, I decided to give Bogart Pour Homme a try. I really like this juice. It last 10+ hours on my skin. The smell may be a little harsh on the first spray but give it 10-15 to settle down. I definitely smell a cherry pipe but wouldn't classified it as a cherry bomb. For the price of this juice you getting bargain. I so glad it's overlooked because I don't wanna smell like others. Never get fooled over a price tag! Happy smelling

saintlunaire
saintlunaire

Very versatile and more discerning after one hour.

Not so sweet and well balanced, don't be afraid by tonka bean very agressive at first. then lavender and oakmoss balance the composition and create a classy silage. For this price, don't hesitate !

RobK
RobK

I just received this today and was happy. The initial spray/opening is a bit harsh but it dries down. In the first 30 minutes beside the cherries I also get a bit of a smokey feeling. The thing is that in the first 30 minutes the cherry tone is quite subtle but after that you can feel the cherries really well and it becomes nice and sweet.

However.I think that the sweetness is quite balanced comparing it to other perfumes known in that area like Joop for instance. It's a good sweet smell.

I fall in love with this one and this won't be my only bottle. I will probably buy another one quite soon.

Not much to say about the notes, everyone said it, it's cherry + tobacco. And in the beginning you have a smokey tone, at least on my skin.

Regarding who should wear this. Some people say this is for the mature area, 30s/40s. I don't really think it's like that. I am 26 and I love this. And keep in mind that I don't like those strong and mature perfumes.

The thing is that Bogart Pour Homme is a more formal scent, so I don't think that you can wear it with shorts and t-shirt although some people can pull it off :)

Overall I really enjoy this one, and it became one of my favorites.

If you want cherries + tobacco go with this one ;)

nosemole
nosemole

at first it smell very intense like alcohol and later it settle down with a mix of spicy + lavender and mildish alcoholic from the first note .. and that is nice ,not very intense but a mild blend which really smell good

AndreiCristian
AndreiCristian

Just buy it , is a masterpice , if you are low-bugget and you like pure havane + le male buy it.
Cherry + tabaco , levander and tonka .

Performance

10/10 , you just cant go wrong with this , i blind-buy this fragrance yesterday , i use 4-5 sparys on me an it last until morning , my bed smell like this frag now , just WTF , is insane.

Smell

8/10 , well cherry + tabaco + some wood notes , pure havane + le male, nothing too special i have too admit , but it smell verry well , i got 2 compliments in the first day .
In my opinion is a safe buy , some reviwers say is mature 30+ 40+ , hell no ! if you are 20 yrs and you have a shirt you can wear with no problem , dont get afraid . It work verry well for mature and younger people , is modern , not dated , is not like encre noir , azzaro pour homme, paco rabanne for men ,hard scent to wear

Chioutzu
Chioutzu

Blind bought this based on reviews here. I got it for cheap, 21 euro for 100 ml. The drydown is great but the opening and mid is just so bad to me. I get this medicine kind of smell in the mid. And the opener starts very alcohol and goes into the medicine mid. Damn. The drydown isn't worth going through the bad opening. I just don't want to smell like this.

Must be my skin because most people like it here.

I asked for opinions and i got bad to neutral comments. Not worth being in my collection. But it's no problem because it was cheap enough.

nif1
nif1

This smells a little bit like pure havane although not an identical clone but somewhere in that vain for sure.....
if you like pure havane then give this a shot as it's so cheap to Buy but no way does it smell cheap....
If you like le male, pi, versace dreamer, pure havane, mandarina duck black or anything in that lane then go ahead and get this....Very nice scent

MoonB
MoonB

"The fragrance of pipe tobacco makes me wish I were a man" An American ad from 1928.

Sweet tobacco scent, drier than Pure Havane but same trip, close cousins. A pretty safe blind buy for lovers of this genre, great price and smell and the sprayer seems to shoot half the bottle out...impressive stuff!!!

sam ldh
sam ldh

What a surprisingly high quality creation by Jacques Bogart! The tobacco is not listed though its a sweet tobacco, earthy patchouli and slick tonka bean concoction with mildly sweet spicy esp. nutmeg-y undercurrents throughout its LONG stages of decent Sillage -7 hours, moderate sillage -3 hours.
A very peculiar quality about the sillage is the solid and relentlessness despite not overwhelm the wearer at all.Very high quality, well blended scent with a nicely designed flacon and quality packaging/box.
Friends, this has strengtened my previous belief that high prices do not necessarily yeild high quality, and cheap prices DO NOT MEAN CHEAP QUALITY esp. in perfumes.

On clothes,this stuff lasts ten days atleast perhaps more because after one week I had to give my jacket to the dry-cleaners!! No joking.

Good enough for a blind-buy at under $20.

Gud luck,
Happy Sniffing!

Sam Singer

damightyheru
damightyheru

Reminds me of a sweeter less spicy version of CK One Shock. Beautiful scent.

7.5/10

Sophisticated Redneck
Sophisticated Redneck

Get your cherry pipe tobacco on!

speedygaf
speedygaf

My first review here, and a newbie to frags, have about 10 in my collection currently.

Have read quite a lot of reviews on this fragrance both here and on YouTube and I have to say I am most disappointed. I purchased from perfume-click.ie (I'm living in Ireland)

It smells very nice but longevity and sillage are poor, today is my first day wearing it and I applied 4 heavy sprays at 7.30am and by 10am it was hardly noticeable, I had to lift my shirt to get a whiff. So I would say it becomes a skin scent after 2 hours, but it does stay there for quite a few hours.

Highly disappointed overall even tho it was cheap. I am writing this review to warn everyone else, it must have been reformulated last year. Batch code is 14G04. I would think it is not a fake as bottle and packaging are absolute perfect condition and the batch code on bottle matches the box.

Anyway hope this review helps someone save a few bucks.

Dan21
Dan21

I blind bought this frag,based on the reviews from this page.Nice smell,poor longevity with no projection(next to nothing)
Code number 12B34 on the bottom of the box belong to the "new" Bogart pour Homme,which has no staying power,sillage,longevity,etc
Bought the pre-reformulation formula of Silverscent,(code nr 13F08) ,basicly ,I can smell the frag through the box!!

shayz
shayz

It really smells like La Malle mixed with almonds
Excellent Bomb longevity
Good dryDown Lasts for 24 hours on me
I do not get anything with cherry as people say
Cheap price
Quality Perfume
Fits to those who love sweet scents
I love it
Be careful with the spray .

Cassiano
Cassiano

I can remember, perfectly, when I felt this cologne, for the first time, in a store. It was a release at the time, and I didn't give too much importance, because I found it very similar to Le Male, at least on the olfactory blotter.

Over the years, I became a fan of Bogart fragrances, because of the success that I used to do every time I wore my Silver Scent (at the time, nobody knew this scent). Then, years later, I started getting requests for reviewing this fragrance and, obviously, the amount of compliments that I've read and heard about it increased, even more, the curiosity to test it again on my skin. And the compliments are more than welcome!

This fragrance was released in 2004 and has notes of bergamot, lavender and aromatic leaves, in the output; Wild Lily (also known as Lily of the Valley or muguet), Moroccan rose and orange blossom, in the heart; tonka bean, vanilla, patchouli, Lebanese cedar and oakmoss, in the base.

The result is rich, powerful, elegant and addictive. If I had to compare it to other fragrances, I'd say it's a mixture of Le Male (1995) + Lolita Au Masculin (2000) + Bogart City Tower (2008). The lavender is in perfect harmony with the rose and the orange blossom, which is, in my opinion, the note that stands out during the whole evolution. In fact, I wouldn't call it evolution, but behavior, since the fragrance behaved very linear on my skin. The notes of tonka bean and patchouli close, masterfully, this composition.

Bogart pour Homme can be worn in formal environments, nighttime events and also on dates. Particularly, I don't think it fits with young men, but if you're a young man and likes to draw attention, so it worth know this fragrance, which exudes and lasts on the skin, in the way we like and that the Bogart House does so well.

Shauny73
Shauny73

Blind bought this baby for £15. Man, this is worth every penny & more! So glad I got this. This projects through the roof, so easy on the trigger. Just a few sprays needed or the entire UK will smell you. It is very potent juice when you initially spray this, so you may want to spray this one the best part of an hour before leaving the house.

The dry down is awesome. I am no expert on notes but when this calms down, eventually, I get a lovely cherry pipe tobacco that stays with you the entire day. Monster longevity of 10+hrs on me. Doesn't change much when dry down is reached and is pretty linear on me, but that's great being in a pipe tobacco cloud all day. If you like tobacco scents, powerful sillage & fancy something different to the same old, boring High Street scents that everyone wears, bag this powerhouse fragrance. It's a good compliment getter too. My good lady approves.

Projection 9/10
Longevity 9/10
Scent 9/10

Would've been 10/10 for projection/longevity but Amouage Interlude Man wins on my skin for this. It just keeps going and going.

free tibet
free tibet

This is a good scent. A combination of vanilla and cherry pipe tobacco. Really delicious. I get many compliments by women. I love almost all Bogart fragrances. They are masterpieces. Ultra strong and really long lasting. I'm so glad that they are so cheap in the price. I would even pay $ 100 for each bottle. Absolute world class.

Jerry E.
Jerry E.

My brother bought this and this Bogart is very good! It is very attractive to men and women and has a great fixation and projection . The fragrance reminded me T. M. Angel EDP and EDT and also Animale - Animale Animale for Men.

KoceFF
KoceFF

@Lichi IMO It's more on the mature side,not so much a club scent. It's a great frag but not for clubs i think. Maybe you should try Silver Scent or its flankers.

Lichi
Lichi

Is good for a guy 26 years old (metro guy)night club scent? or too dated??

Please let me know!

Aamir Ahmed
Aamir Ahmed

Bogart pour homme is a fine smelling GEM.it does smell expensive in a low price n i love it.....but i think its much more popular than other better scents available in the same or lower price range like cigar by remy latour which smells better n has better longevity n projection n cheaper than BPH...i own both of these scents n i prefer cigar....people who love BPH should check cigar out m sure they will love it.....

Update.......

You know what I've been wearing this for a few days and it's not tobacco but indeed cherry and leather in the main notes after all.

I guess it was that first hit having not tried it before that fools you into thinking you're smelling cherry pipe tobacco.

I would also say that this one does have a very close resemblance to Bogart Story Red although BSR is an aromatic sweet oriental and BPH is a cherry-leather sweet oriental (-ish). :o)

Ruddy good value either way and gets compliments.

Syzygy73
Syzygy73

Spicy and warm but with a hint of aggression. A bit like Christmas dinner with the family.

NiceNiffs

After much time spent 'considering' buying Bogart Pour Homme but then bottling out (pardon the pun) at the last minute I finally took the plunge this week and blind bought a 100ml bottle.

I've already tried Bogart Story Red before and loved it so I suppose I shouldn't have hesitated really but the mixed reviews on BPH made me a little wary.

BPH is definitely a grown up scent for the 30's - 40's man, different from most other scents I've had before and one that has a firm place in my repertoire now. Others may disagree with me but if I was to try and liken this to other fragrances it is kind of a muted, mature version of Joop Original?.......or perhaps a hybrid of Prada - Amber Pour Homme and Dolce & Gabbana - The One?....

I can't agree with comments to say this is either 'dated' or 'like opening an old desk drawer'. I would instead refer to this as a classic, if a little eclectic, grown up scent that perhaps might not appeal to younger tastes.

It goes on bitter-sour which is odd at first but quite quickly dries down and opens up into a fantastic, rich, warm (spicey), fruity-Tobacco. I don't know that I get any Cherry from this specifically but definitely an air of that type of berry fruitiness along with the Tonka bean and Tobacco.

This is really very nice indeed and having just paid £15 for 100ml it is amazing value.

IngSoc274
IngSoc274

Better for a woman than man. Mostly sweet vanilla with a bit of cinnamon thrown in.

Projection is moderate on skin and clothing. Longevity is decent.

Under $20 on the web.

tucktimosprime
tucktimosprime

This smells so close to pure havane, and I only payed £14 for it,,and this performs better. If you can't get your hands on ph, just get get this. Because of this, I won't be buying another bottle of ph, it just wouldn't make sense.

Furby76
Furby76

Llike most of my purchases this was a blind buy from the reviews on here, and like most times, I'm glad I took that chance. This has become my signature scent in a heart beat.

Yes, I'm going to jump on the Cherry/Tobacco band wagon as well.

With the initial application you get the sweet tonka bean, but after about 30 minutes to an hour, that earthy scent smooths it down. Like [email protected] says, that's where the cherry tobacco smell comes from. I haven't stopped smelling my wrist. For those in the UK, this reminds me of a softer smelling Bassetts Cherry Drop sweets.

The sillage and longevity are superb, the smell is beautiful and the price is unbelievable.

What is there to not like about this fragrance? 9 out of 10.

peeck@charter.net

My First Impressions of this Bagart Fragrance. WOW!.. Sweet Tonka Bean... Rounded out by a very slight earthy vibe of the patchouli... Smoothing things by the creamy lavender... your getting a hint of white florals finishing with the base of Oakmoss and Musk... Ya, just as was listed in the notes above!

I find this to be a very uplifting scent... YES SWEET, I think that is what people are mistaking... is a fresh cherry scented tobacco leaf hinting from the tonka bean... Its not a smokey scent!... I'm talking about a freshly picked tobacco leaf. And I don't know what is creating the slight cherry thing, but its in their faintly... The creamy lavender in this is soft and comforting like it reminds me of the Chowards chewing gum. The Lavender is almost more pronounced than the patchouli... then you have your base notes which I have note been able to get to as of yet...

Update... drying down almost missed the base notes all together going into a smooth light vanilla vibe. Wonderful bang for the BUCK!

I get what people are saying about this scent... Everyone's nose is different... This creation might be up to your interpretation of the notes... I can say! this one projects like La-Male for sure...

mrmattcat78
mrmattcat78

love this one, its very strong , so yes spray only one or 2 sprays , i spayed to much didnt bother me , think it might have bothered others around me being that i drive a bus have to watch what scents i wear if they to strong might bother some people have to remember to tell myself less spray with the heavier stuff lol i love it the tonka bean really comes through to me along with the lavender and Patchouli it is very sweet i like sweet stuff though

* lasts forever i spayed this on hours ago and still smell it , thats really awesome

Cardenal Mendoza
Cardenal Mendoza

I'm wearing this scent today and it always blows my mind that I only paid around £14 for it, it's just astounding. In terms of longevity, projection and sillage it is hard to beat this, it goes strong for 12 hrs+, in fact it performs just as well as the Amouage perfume that I wore yesterday. Yet, many guys will still happily pay upward of 5 to 10x more for second rate scents that are gone in 1 hr; quite sad, but it solidifies my belief that you don't always need to pay top dollar for quality fragrances with great performance and if your prepared to seek out some older releases and gamble on some relatively cheap blind buys it can really pay off. It doesn't always work and I will admit to having thrown a few bottles directly into the bin, but hey, sometimes it's worth to take a punt.

Now, Bogart Pour Homme certainly delivers a big-time bang for your buck. It is one of Maurice Roucel's lesser known creations, a sweet, spicy, bold and masculine powerhouse with lavender, patchouly, hints of tobacco and a bitter/medicinal cherry vibe that remains throughout the dry down. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this and have had several women write down the name so they can go and buy it on-line for their boyfriends/husbands, the ladies seem to find the aroma of Bogart very masculine and sexy. If you like sweet/spicy/floral/tobacco scents then go ahead and give this a try, for the price you just can't go wrong... This and Ted Lapidus Pour Homme are the best all-round value for money scents in my collection.

warlockss
warlockss

ok i got my bottle of this finally .At first I didn't pick it but damn this reminded me of something else and that is it reminds me of Ralph Lauren Safari and also thierry mugler pure havane. Smells excellent it smells very expensive . what i get out of this is a nice sweet but not too sweet , lemon , vanilla , and lots of leather . thats what it smells like to me anyways . oh yeah the sprayer is so powerfull . this will smell good in the summer i think aswell as colder weather .

durbha75
durbha75

This was a blind buy off the Net based on the extraordinary reviews. Sadly, it didn't pan out so well for me. Firstly, the overwhelming smell I get is that of all painkiller balms/ sprays, such as Iodex. This remains through the entire lifetime, till the dry down.
In its final phase, it becomes soft and slightly powdery- sweet, but still with the unmistakeable tinge of balm.
I cannot unfortunately make out any tobacco, and neither is the sillage, projection or longevity too great on me. I get at most 4 hours of soft projection.
And most confoundingly, it leaves an angry, red, burning rash wherever I spray it on my skin. It takes nearly 30 mins for the rash to subside.
All in all, I'm disappointed.
On the positive side, the bottle is beautiful and the sprayer is great.
Ironically, my wife really likes the way this smells!

sebjar
sebjar

No tobacco, no tobacco, no tobacco, no tobacco, no tobacco! What you get is an excellent powerful long lasting, out of this world projecting almost barbershop type scent. The tonka bean note sweetens it up and makes it not quite a barbershop vibe but you get hints of barberhsop from the lavender and patchouli! It's classy and a bit classic! I love it!! And for 20 bucks? Totally worth it! Give it a try you wont be disappointed!

namak
namak

Agreed vonMisses.

I smell no tobacco whatsoever in this. No cherry pipe, floral, dry, cigarette, leaf, green..no tobacco of any kind! At some point, perhaps the fruity bubblegum smells a bit like the sweetness of Cuba Red type of tobacco note. But it's only a tangential similarity.

To me this is more of a Joop Homme type scent.

Buggle gum? Yes, very much so. Monster strength! One spray and I almost lost my sense of smell. The room where I sprayed it, had the scent for hours. Just that might be worth the $18 I paid for it, may be for clubbing..nowhere else though.

vonMises

All these people claiming to smell tobacco in this make me worry about the noses here.

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

Wore this today at work. Reminds me of Jacomo Rouge. I wish i hadnt purchased this one. I love Silver Scent but this one is too old fashioned barbershop to me.

Jerry Can
Jerry Can

I like this - but I won't buy it again. Although enthused at first, I came to tire of it. I agree with others about the spicey, cherry wood and tobacco notes; but in the end, it was just too powdery and vanillic (and strong).

A pity really, because Maurice Roucel is behind some great favourites of mine (which include Lancôme Hypnôse Homme and Hermès 24 Faubourg). Something that is nearly very good comes across as clumsy and unsubtle. (He did the same with Lapidus Pour Lui). The projection and sillage are such that cautious application is advisable.

majecatracho
majecatracho

i love this!
has some resemblance to pure havane but unlike that scent, this last way longer and projects like a beast.
might become my new daily scent.

I guess this one is now viewed by many as "the poor man's Pure Havane," and that makes some sense. Here, I detect some of the lily of the valley note (I didn't as a newbie), but overall you get a similar cherry pipe tobacco kind of quality. For the price, this is a "no brainer" for those who like tobacco scents (whether one wants to call it tobacco or an impression of tobacco), and I don't see why a woman wouldn't want to try this one if she liked a clear tobacco-ish quality, since it isn't especially "masculine" otherwise. There's no animalic quality and it's not super-sweet (there's no strong patchouli or lavender either), but if if you don't like tonka stay far away! What's great is that for the price you get strength and it smells reasonably natural. I just hope it doesn't get reformulated, as so many of these strong "super cheapos" seem to have been over the last few years.

invaderlark
invaderlark

I bought this cologne for myself for christmas and this is a miss for me. I bought it with Cuba Prestige and Mugler's A*Men. Let's just say my favorite out of the three is A*Men.

Alright back to the review. This fragrance is very linear to me and projects way too much. Two sprays and it's cloying to me. Longevity? 12 hours plus. You have to really like the opening to wear this scent. For me it's like a laundry Le Male. It's really sweet and clean at the same time. I won't be wearing this for 6 more months and even then I may not touch it. It's just very hard for me to wear without it getting cloying. The bottle is gorgeous though and the box fits over it very snug like, which is good. To me it smells a little cheap due to it's brash opening and sweetness. I don't get any development just the same linear scent throughout the hours and hours...and hours it's on. When you put this on, you need to commit to it.

KJS88
KJS88

Wow. Just wow. I remember smelling this about 5 or 6 years ago at a department store sale and thinking "EW!" But I took a chance on a good sale last week and I'm glad I did.

For years I've worn a few fragrances just for myself and my love of them. But at the same time I've worn things like Le Male, Million, The Dreamer, Curve Connect purely and only because I get the gifted to me at Christmases and birthdays, and because others love them. I've noticed many changes to The Dreamer and Le Male over the years, and they no longer smell wearable (there's a weird vomit-y note in Le Male that hits me right between the eyes and makes me sick).

I gave all those ones I wear for other people away after trying this. It has enough of the best characteristics of all those fragrances to warrant it.

I don't get cherry or pipe tobacco, and I have plain, vanilla, and cherry pipe tobacco to compare it against, but I do get a nice, rich, sweet, tonky-ambery-floral-patchouli-woodiness that not only elicits great compliments, but I quite like it myself.

The most awesome thing about this fragrance is that it doesn't actually smell screechy, cheap and nasty like other, similar fragrances in the genre (knock offs of Le Male and the Cigar line, looking at you).

Fabulous bang-for-buck value here as it can be found for under $20, and smells nuanced and has a good enough dry-down to cost 3 times that.

Good stuff. This, Varon Dandy, and Anucci are the best bang-for-buck fragrances I've come across in a long, long time. Excellent.

vonMises

Look at all the flowers in the middle of this fragrance. This is very floral. I think people might be confusing the heavy coumarin or tonka bean for tobacco. I get no real tobacco with this. This is a coumarin floral production. Very nice.

Newcollector
Newcollector

This is a pretty decent frag. This was delivered today and I was quite excited to tear open the packaging and spray it on. At initial opening, it really smells like JPG Le Male. A tad lighter and with some tobacco-ness. The initial burst is quite powerful and will fill up the immediate area within 5-6 feet at least. After about 5 minutes the harshness diminishes and the initial blast of sweetness softens and still smells a lot like Le Male, oddly enough. I get zero cherries from this. Little tobacco vibe. For me, it's lavender and a slight peppery note that dries down into a bit of tonka. I was actually heading out for dinner when it I opened the box and I hit the neck twice and the wrists once and then I did the same with 1/2 spritz of Le Male in each location. They actually really work well together and the BPH projects the JPG Le Male out even better than usual (JPG Le Male has little to no projection on me). I went to dinner (40mins later) and all thru dinner this stuff was projecting like a beast. With each bite of pasta, I got a waft and my lady really enjoyed it. Every says it's like super strong but It was quite normal to me. A bit above average from like a Versace or Issey Miyake but nothing close to Thierry Mugler or Tom Ford. Overall, a great blind buy and well worth the $17 shipped I paid.

RobbieX

Another great powerful and masculine Bogart. This is really lovely, it opens with tobacco and tonka. Then I pick up cherry and almonds with the tobacco - the tobacco is not shown in the above notes, but it IS there, very distinctly! If fact when I get a waft of this tobacco note - it's as good as Remy Latour's Cigar. It's very potent and manly. The drydown on me is tobacco, tonka, almonds and cherries. This Bogart manages also to be unique. It exudes monster silage. A quite amazing fragrance again from this house and this is one of the best Bogarts - a masculine masterpiece!!

Extol
Extol

This is a really good cologne. I am not a scent expert, so I cannot just straight up tell you what I do smell. But I can definitely sense cherries and patchouli in this one. It's a nice balance. I was very scared I'd smell like a "hippie". :p The first time I sprayed it on me it almost choked me to death. But just let it settle in for a couple seconds and it's great (1 spray on chest and 1 on clothes). :) I seriously spray it on me and it can last 12+ hours. It projects well and also has above average sillage. I wear this at work every day at the moment. Definitely a winter/cold weather scent. It's very cheap but it doesn't seem like it's a cheap cologne. I'd recommend this one to add to your arsenal during cold seasons. :)

:::UPDATE:::

So after wearing this for about a week and a half, I have more insight on this. Each time I wear it, it gives off a different smell. I am not sure if this is intended, but I kinda like it. One day it's more heavy on the patchouli, the next it's tonka bean, another time it's more floral. It's very interesting and I am curious if anyone else experiences this. It never effects the projection or the sillage.

natrance
natrance

I am torn between two scents: similarities to both pure havane and desire. For the price, this is a definite gem! Beautiful cherry pipe tobacco. Very long lasting so easy on the trigger!!

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

I don't get surprised very often by fragrances thesedays. Especially ones labelled 'pour homme', because they all tend to have a smell that I've experienced before. Fresh and/or sweet, but ultimately, a safe good smell.

So I was talking to the guy over the counter and mentioned that I really liked BOGART SILVER SCENT, so he asked if I'd smelt the original POUR HOMME version, and I said, "No, but I'm curious about it."... so then he goes under the counter and sprays a sample card with POUR HOMME and hands it to me to sniff... Wow. I'm sure he enjoyed the stunned look on my face as I was grinning from ear-to-ear. "This is amazing." I said... and he smirked proudly and nodded as if to say "What did I tell you."

This smells like NOTHING I've ever smelt before. Seriously, I can't point to anything that it shares a heart with. This really is one of a kind. If you want to smell original, then get this one... It's unique, fresh, uplifting, not in-your-face, but very confident... Words don't do it justice.

The tonka bean/lavender combination is beautiful.

Perfect.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: good
LONGEVITY: great
SCENT: masterpiece!
BOTTLE: Elegant
VALUE FOR MONEY: excellent

OVERALL: 9.5/10
---------------------------------------------

shayan
shayan

Very nice masculine opening, mature and green (more dark browny green to be precise, something like fresh tobacco), I don't detect any sweetness in this stage, then it gradually turns into more cherry-tobacco style, a little close to the dry down of CK One Shock in my taste. Not something cheap and synthetic at all if you ask!
Really great smell, I'm sure people would dig it out if it was a D&G or something!
I give it a solid 8/10 scentwise.
Longevity and projection do not completely meet my expectations, but don't get me wrong IT IS NOT WEAK AT ALL, quite similar or even better than many more expensive colognes like SpiceBomb! It's just that I expected a little more, I get 5-6 hrs projection and 12+ hrs longevity! So 8.25 in this section.
All in all its a gem considering its price!
JUST GO FOR IT!

sharifhossain
sharifhossain

Jacques Bogart perfume is supposed to have good longevity and sillage. But for some unknown reason I get very subtle smell with minimal sillage. This might be just because of batch variation or my bad luck! It seems somehow the juice is watered down, perhaps accidently. I love the smell but I don’t love the way it behave with me!

Projection/silage: 4/10(!)
Longevity: 2/3 hours
Scent: 5.5/10

PerthTH
PerthTH

Very good masculine fragrance, tobacco and berries go together great as well as patchouli. I also love the sharp vanilla and tonka bean smell for base notes, it can make you look like a confident well-groomed attractive man.
The longevity is good, sillage is moderate.
8.5/10 for this one

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

I'm wearing this today, and I like it. Light cherry pipe tobacco with the usual super Bogart longevity. Bogart delivers quality juice at a reasonable price. 7.5/10

haronushka
haronushka

woooooooow. not a famouse one but a bomb and
masterpiece . bilnd buy
overall 19 out of 20
for FALL night time

haydenshortley
haydenshortley

MY GOD! Sooooooo goood!! Excellent fragrance! Silage gets a 10! Longevity a 10! If you watch Dan Mickers on YouTube he says a cherry bomb...I'm not getting that at all! It's almost like a stronger more masculine version of 1 million or Le Male or something! I highly recommend this fragrance!! Can not get enough of it!

beavisbonce
beavisbonce

The only fragrance I blind bought that made me smile from the onset. My top fragrance is Angel and this had the same back of the throat hit that I crave. It's strong and masculine and lasts forever with many metamorphoses during its wear. Sometimes it's medicinal like the gas used when you have your teeth out, sweet and sleepy. Sometimes it's delicious and cherry. But it's always like inhaling a fat cigar. Woof

FabulouslyFragrant
FabulouslyFragrant

Quite possibly my favorite fragrance. (I don't want to say it is definitively my favorite because there are a few I like a lot.) Definitely one of my favorites though. The scent, longevity, sillage, and luxuriousness rivals that of TF's Tobacco Vanille. I believe that due to the low price tag of this fragrance, many may see it as cheap and thus, give it a negative review. Try it for yourself. Forget about the price. It's a blessing in disguise. Every time I wear this, I feel like I'm enveloped in luxury.

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

Great looking bottle and that's where it ends.

Recently purchased 2 bottles of this from different vendors. Not much going on besides a *FAINT cardboard cherry/vanilla smell that lasts for roughly 2-3 hrs but very faint...barely any sillage.

NO NUCLEAR STRENGTH OR LONGEVITY on clothes or skin.

A foolish purchase and a horrible recommendation.

Update : I have grown to really like this scent. A wonderful dry almost stale cherry pipe tobacco. Very masculine.

I only wished that it last longer on my skin. Roughly an hour then it fades away. The funny thing is it last much longer as a room spray.

Still very upset that this is advertised as nuclear strength.

Ayl
Ayl

من از بوش خوشم میاد ، با در نظر گرفتن قیمتش که واقعاً خیلی خوبه . وقتی یه کم میمونه بهتر هم میشه . عطر خوبیه

ajay.acharyakv
ajay.acharyakv

Love this one. Freshness: day long feel.

Mancorp
Mancorp

Reminds me of the discontinued but still readily available Vermeil, which comes in the cigarette-lighter-shaped bottle. They're both pipe tobacco scents, though, of course,the "tobacco" accord is an olfactory illusion concocted from the basenotes--tonka bean, oakmoss, cedar, musk, and patchouli. Unlike others, I don't smell any cherry in this. I suspect that that note is simply one that Americans associate with aromatic pipe tobaccos. Light application is the key to wearing Bogart PH successfully. This is a fairly linear fragrance, inexpensive, robust, and to my nose, unspectacular but comforting, sweeter, and less challenging than Lapidus.

ali..khalili
ali..khalili

ترکیبی سبز حاصل از تنباکو و پچولی.اغاز فوق العاده جذابی دارد در ادامه کمی شیرین میشود اما از لذت روایح اولیه را ندارد.خیلی خوشبو و همه پسند است.با تاریکی و شوری که حاصل تنباکو و پچولی است.پخش و دوام خیلی خوبی دارد.نسبت به قیمت ارزانش حتما ارزش خرید دارد.از داشتنش لذت میبرید.
ماندگاری:10/10
پخش بو:10/10
ارزش خرید:8/10
در مجموع:8/10

MrMookie
MrMookie

Bought it in Spain last year and as i was on a perfume hunt for the lesser known brands in my country.
It was afetr reading here on my wishlist so i bought it.

Its a heavy tonka/vanilla/cherry bomb!
Linear from start till end.

Dont expect a mystical scent but you will get pleased with a moody dense gentlemans club fragrance.
Indeed as stated cherry pipe tobacco but dont expect much heavy tobacco its more on the sweet side.
Good fragrance to have in your collection and good for cold winter days...

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

This fragrance is cherry pipe tobacco. Very linear. That's pretty much all I smell from beginning until nearly the end, when it smells less like cherry tobacco and more like Tonka bean/vanilla.

Very nice and, to my nose, very masculine. Not a scent for young men.

One, or, at most, two light sprays to where your throat meets your chest - that's all you need. This stuff is no Jo Malone scent; it's incredibly potent. A bottle will last forever. I once sprayed one squirt onto my inner elbow. It made its way to my shirt. It was there for a week until I got it laundered!

I love it. And I paid all of $17 for my bottle online. Wow.

Anatolian_Swarthy
Anatolian_Swarthy

which perfume does it resemble?can anyone write it?is it like michael kors?if it likes M.Kors,whichone is better?

83.pinto
83.pinto

This perfume smells awesome!

The initial smell is very harsh. It may put you off, but hold on; the dry down is really good. You will love this perfume and surely will get addicted to it. Bergamot and lavender notes appear initially in a very harsh way. However, it dries down to floral and then more woody — oakmoss notes.

Like all Jacques Bogart perfumes, this one too is a sillage monster. It will project well, people would notice you from a distance.

What more would you expect from a perfume? This one is classy, sillage monster, inexpensive; a masterpiece!!

badao70
badao70

From the opening I get a sexy tobacco scent mixed with a degree of sweetness represented by a cherry accord, great smell tabaco and cherry amazing amount of sillage and longevity.

ali.khalili
ali.khalili

امروز4/9/1391این ادکلن از دبی برایم اوردند.با اوضاع بد ارز و بالا رفتن قیمت پول امارات نسبت به تومان،این ادکلن پنجاه هزار تومان شد.
بوی نسبتا خوبی دارد،همه تلخ است و شیرین.اما نمیدانم چرا به مشام من بویش کمی مصنوعی میرسه.اما بوی نسبتا سبزی دارد.پخش و دوام خوبی نیز دارد.اما باز هنوز تا فعلا سلیقه سخت پسند من را زیاد راضی نکرده است.بوی خوبی دارد .به خریدنش میارزد.پخش و دوام خوبی هم دارد.کسانی که سخت پسند نیستند دوستش خواهند داشت.
7.5/10

CHSeifert
CHSeifert

A masterpiece cheapie ! 9.5/10

I simply can not understand why the fragrantica has tobacco missing from the notes - there is clearly cherry pipe tobacco in this fragrance, and people who don't smell that should have a nose implant - just kidding, but really come on......this frag is all about cherry pipe tobacco !

This is one of my favorite tobacco frags, that according to Fragrantica has NO tobacco in it. Correct this please !

I give this 9.5/10 - a masterpiece cheapie !
Longevity: 10-12 hours
Projection: 3-4 hours
Sillage: Heavy Hitter

I'm addicted to this stuff !

ZeeK
ZeeK

Boss Number One with Vanilla induction!!

Guest_haborym26
Guest_haborym26

inexpensive fragrance and not good.synthetic levander is disgusting,light cherry tabacco drydown note too.quite sweet and very boring.on the other hand,this is modern powerhouse,so for this prize good bargain for undemanding.

imthesamyouknow
imthesamyouknow

I was crazy excited for this. After reading great reviews, I blind bought this. Don't blind buy this. Maybe for me i got some bad juice. But it smelled to me like stale tobacco. Very natural and balmy stale tobacco. I definitely noticed the cherry aspect, unfortunately only blended more into the mothball type staleness. Great silage not as great longevity as I was expecting.
Bottom Line: If you are looking to reminisce about your grandfather's pipe this may smell more like if you found a pouch of his tobacco in your attic. Nothing lively about this one, at least in my humble opinion. The amount of people who swear by this juice makes me think I got a bad batch.

dromidreza
dromidreza

من 7-8 سال پیش تا اومد بازار خریدم و بقدری خوشبو بود که از آن هنگام تا کنون جزو عطرهایی هست که استفاده میکنم.به تازگی سومین شیشه را هم خریدم.بوی اونو خیلی دوست دارم.ماندگاریش بسیار بالاست و پخش بوی بسیار خوبی داره .کاملا با مذاق ما ایرانی ها سازگاره.حتما اطرافیانتون و به ویژه بانوان گرامی در مورد اون از شما میپرسند.

soned
soned

Hmmmm!, this is the 80's fragrance that never was. I thought the initial blast from Joop Homme was the strongest scent ever (which I love BTW).....until Bogart Homme showed me how wrong I was.
This one has a initial BLAST of sweet Tobacco leaves with a dried fruit (not cherry IMO), and soft smokey tone. If you are not used to 80's powerhouses, you will be scared, just because of it's intensity. Don't be...it will calm down in about 30 minutes, with the same scent, but tone down a lot. Dries down similarly, but more sweet and no smoke.
Very "Soy un macho" scent, and I will only recommend it for partying nights.
Very nice indeed!

ericrico
ericrico

Wow! After an initial trial wearing (a single spray that had me in awe at first scent - both power and wonderful notes), this got stored away. I have a friend that I promised a full-wearing and searched until I found it today. Maurice Roucel (one of my absolute favorite noses and perfumiers that creates magic in a bottle!) gave us TL Pour Lui the year before in 2003 - an example of using lifted and fresh notes (mint, white florals and smooth lavender along with a beautiful, ethereal vanilla touching light wood). I love it - it is no secret. Unbelieveably good juice for the price!

Shift gears - or better yet. Jump onto a rocket! This is tonka bean turned up (in guitar lingo) - dimed!! But, as powerful as the tonka is, Jacques Bogart PH was created with the touch of Monsieur Roucel. It is atomic upon application, but has amazing rich cherry pipe tobacco, fragrant, blooming lavender with a blast of bergamot squeezed into the bottle and a fantastic note of cedar that I got in the heart of this scent (along with the florals that are used softly, but to the right effect). The patchouli is awesome here as well - along with a nice clean, but very fragrant white musk...both lifting and sharpening the fragrance's composition and allowing it to breathe. As explosive as it is upon "take-off", it opens a parachute at the point where the cedar comes in. The slow drift back to Earth is the amazing dry down...depending upon application (skin or clothes) - this could take 8+ hours or more than half a week! Tonka Bean is smoldering underneath all of this as if being warmed and simmering with the essence being released - wafting up throughout the entire wear.

What I like is the note separation - even in the initial blast. I went in prepared (not quite a haz-mat suit), but I did several (4-5) half-sprays with the nice atomizer. A well-made flacon as well - points for that. After I got into the florals and the cherry pipe tobacco was dying down into the cedar and patchouli, I reapplied another 3-4 half-sprays on skin and, for fun, a full blast on the center of my shirt! I swear, somewhere in that mushroom cloud...Superman's "S" appeared on my shirt! ;-)

Damn good fun! My wife was almost blown away from a room away - no joke. When I walked within 15 feet of her...she said, "Okay - what IS that???" And, the best part, she wasn't at all mad nor was I in the doghouse - she loved it! She admitted it is strong as hell, but when she sniffed my wrist and I mentioned some notes - she was able to pull them out. From 15 feet away, she said it smelled simply awesome.

So, moral of this story...this has an amazing aura to it - I feel like I am in a cloud right now (or maybe on one)...another great, unique and wonderful triumph in fragrance for Monsieur Roucel! I am not misplacing this bottle again! It went onto my dresser at my wife's direct order...!

Credit to some excellent reviews here to wrap up - Castor (no rash, just a smile that won't come off my face), K1 (as always, great taste!), Chrismriley (very good development of scent on your reviews - I find your insight always good), siririschmoos, karthiktas and Kain. This is an inexpensive modern powerhouse that never gets cloying...as Roucel's work never does - a true master at his craft! We are all thankful...8.8/10!

I will let this and TL Pour Lui share the same score as they both strike me as brilliant - TL Pour Lui is a beautiful flamenco guitar played with touch and Jacques Bogart PH is a Marshall Amplifier cranked up to 10 to fill a large hall, but all the notes coming out of it are amazing as the "guitarist", Monsieur Roucel, is a virtuoso!

Ali76
Ali76

Based on the reviews here, I bought it blindly and why on earth did I do that (lesson Learned).

Opening was like a too harsh and too sweet incense burning right beneath my nose (must be the tonka bean), my entire family was put off including me. even the dry down was not good for my nose.

It served me as wife-repellent, this may be the brighter side for some :) but not a good thing in my world.

But yes, a projection and sillage monster. I am not giving up on Jacques Bogart but this surely is not my cup of tea. Have given it to my junior colleague and he was on cloud number 9.

mohsen j
mohsen j

bogart = Zippo Original Zippo Fragrances =green tobacco

Kain
Kain

This is a great fragrance for the price with pleasant smell.
I don't know why tobacco note is not in the note breakdown in website but tobacco is the main note of this fragrance.
Start with green and a little smoky note of tobacco and sweet note of tonka bean and musk. but tonka bean is more intense against musk.
It's sweet but at the same time earthy with salty vibe because of the patchouli note.
Very stragne and balanced sweet smell.
In the drydown, the smell doesn't change too much but in the base some floral and woodsy notes join the party but they are muted in the background.
Very good projection and longevity. 10+ hours on any skin for sure!
يه عطر مردانه مناسب با قيمت عالي
رايحه ابتدايي تركيب رايحه سبز و كمي تاريك تنباكو هست به اضافه رايحه شيرين تانكا بين و مشك كه بوي اونو شيرين ميكنن
همزمان با شيرين بودن كمي هم بوي ترش و شور داره كه به دليل وجود نعناي هندي هست و شيريني عطرٌ تا حدودي ميگيره و اونو بالانس ميكنه
در ادامه كمي بوي گل و رايحه هاي جنگلي به عطر اضافه ميشه منتها خيلي ضعيفه و بايد خوب بو بكشيد تا متوجه بشيد
ماندگاري و پخش بوي بسيار عالي داره. بالاي 10 ساعت حتي روي بدترين پوستها
يكي از همكارام هر روز و 4 فصل از اين ميزنه. ديگه از بس بوش به مشامم خورده حالمو به هم ميزنه

TR1LEY
TR1LEY

Powerful stuff, and simply delightful to my nose. Some say they don't get
the tobacco notes, but as I'm smelling it now that's all I'm getting, with a
perceived cloud of cherry. I love this, it is very much reminiscent of Burberry London, but more powerful, and lacking all of the pepper and some of the green qualities. It is a linear fragrance, and to some that counts as points off. But to me it smells so nice so I'm not very concerned.

learningnose
learningnose

What a bomb! Incredibly powerfull! Longevity, sillage? Not an issue for Bogart frags. The price left me speechless. And this one is a classy manly scent, sweetness allied to tobacco. Dope! But don't overspray, that's the key of enjoying this one.

kalravrkapadia
kalravrkapadia

sprayed 5 times...wow...sillage monster...a masterpiece at a ridiculous low price...love this masterpiece...my verdict 10/10..go for it

karthiktas
karthiktas

Wow superb Projection. Much better than Sliver Scent. Some likes, some doesnt. But i Love this one. Main thing is projection. Just 2 spray does wonders. Its different from Other Fragrance. If you like Cherry, U will like this one. No tobacco hints. Please dont have more than two sprays, it might become too strong. Try the sample, If you like the smell, Jus get this one, The projection is dam good and long lasting. People will smell you all the time. Its not like other strong fragrance, You wont smell your self every time, but people around will smell you by your each moves. It stays 10 hrs more. I Love It. Double worth for the price. The bottle is good. This is not cheap perfume.

chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initial nuclear bomb of projection which belies its ending, a multi-dimensional journey not for the faint hearted...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-1 mins - Not much, quite sour

1 mins - 30 mins - OMG. 10-25 foot projection. No joke, this scent fumugated the entire house and beyond....and you dont even realise its happening until its too late... Sour, acrylic, potent, interesting, a modern day twist on a mid-mature 80's powerhouse on Alien steriods..

30 mins- 1 hours. Composure regained,,, it sucked itself back towards me. This is Surge Lutens on the skin, perhaps Gris Clair.. Ages 42-57

1 hours - 6 hours. 1.5 foot projection becoming intermittent after 4.5 hours. Rice wine, spicy, harsh on the skin, mid-mature, Surge Lutens all day long..... Ages 50-70

6 hours - 8 hours. 6 inch projection.The softness of the tonka bean merges with a mature musk

8-12 hours - More softer again, less projection, 1-3 inches

Affordable

I wouldn't blame youth for running away, but I dont find it too mature, not at all, mature enough to be cool with..

Apply with severe caution, you will destroy everything in your path in the 1st 30 mins, its initial projection creeps up on you, then its too late................. EDP, pure parfum, 80's powerhouse, ha.. you stood not a chance in projection comparision to its start..

Good

cyber861
cyber861

یه کاره بسیار مردونه و تلخ که حتما آدم باید تست بکنه.موندگاری و پخش بو عالی

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

Where the heck is the tobacco note in the list above?

I was lucky enough to buy some vintage miniatures and they smell wonderful! Tobacco, the moist pouched type for pipe smokers with some cherry in it!

When I wear this I feel like I am standing above the crowd, where everyone else is wearing the latest fruity/fresh/acquatics.

Maturity, warmth and a well aged aroma. This and Davidoff's Zino make fall and winter a little more special!

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام و احترام
دنیایی از لاواندر و یا اسطخودوس به هـمراه لیمو، بچولی، سدر، شکوفه مرکبات و نت تنباکو کاری بسیار گرم و مردانه
این کار با توجه به قیمت خوب آن بسیار ارزنده و در خور توجه و ارج میباشد
لاواندر در آن با ادکلن نسبتا گران قیمت له مال ژان پل گوتیه برابری میکند
کسانی که رایحه شیرین و تلخ را دوست دارند آنرا خواهـند پسندید

Very good

instantjim

This is the only time I can remember changing my mind so totally. I didn't "get" this fragrance and now I do. Castor nailed the description on the head - this is a sweet tobacco-like fragrance of uncommon strength.

My wife said after I put one spritz on the back of my hand and she re-entered the room, " It smells like walking into a walrus-moustached mens' club".

Sweet, camphorous and leafy... I like it!

A lot.

junior halston
junior halston

This kind of smell like how old silver screen Bogey would have smelled like old stale cigar smoke and a touch of decay. Heavy - dated - long-lasting!

Not my cup of tea.

instantjim

I like strong fragrances, but this one is not quite right. One spray to the back of my hand was overpowering.

I tested it at a store and drove the half-hour home. As I walked into my house my wife immediately noticed it and did not like it. To me there is no harmony between the notes, it is just strong and smells like some type of insecticide.

If you want longevity and sillage, this may be for you. Beware: I picked up my 10 month old daughter and it was not long before she started rubbing her eyes - there is something in it that is an irritant.

moi
moi

I was smelling this perfume as one of my friend asked me to search for a perfume for her cousin who is going to get marriage ,, and it is really masculine and coast effective

very good fragrance form man

readyken
readyken

the most longlasting on my collections.
great stuff with reasonable price.

4xxx4
4xxx4

this is fantastic,,, no more words to say..longlasting, sexy as hell, sweet, interesting.. simply superb scent

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacques Bogart Bogart Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jacques Bogart Bogart Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bogart Pour Homme by Jacques Bogart. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bogart Pour Homme by Jacques Bogart represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.