Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Jaguar Classic Red Jaguar for men

Jaguar Classic Red Jaguar for men
dislike

Jaguar Company, known for luxurious and visually appealing cars, expands their collection of perfumes with two brand new editions. These are fragrances for men Jaguar Classic Gold and Jaguar Classic Red available in characteristic flacons, as those of previous editions Jaguar, Classic Black and Classic Amber. The new flacons have the same form and accentuated the colors selected for the names of the new fragrances – red and gold.

Jaguar Classic Red has also been announced for 2013. The fragrance aims at modern man who lives for excitement. Its notes offer a blend of raspberry, blueberry and bergamot as an overture to jasmine, pepper and ozone in the heart. The base provides a harmonious blend of patchouli, cedar, amber, tonka and vanilla which wake passion with their hot, creamy notes. The fragrance was created by Karine Dubreuil Sereni and it will be available as 100ml EDT.

Raspberry Blueberry Bergamot

Jasmine Black Pepper Ozonic notes

Patchouli Cedar Amber Tonka Bean Vanilla

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme

Jaguar Classic Red Fragrance Reviews

Shugenja
Shugenja

Jaguar classic red is nice. It smells pleasant, but it is not a world-class scent. Good spray, good presentation. This is good, not memorable. Smell is good for the price, but not better. This would be a good starter scent or appropriate for someone who does not take scent too seriously. The opening is fruity and a bit soapy. It is pretty linear, but does soften around the edges as the notes blend together after 2 hours. There was a favorable comparison to Midnight in Paris below that inspired me to try this. I simply do not make the connection in this case. On my skin this does goes away after 4 hours. I also own Jaguar Gold and I like that scent more. It almost smells like a car freshener.

Louismanuel
Louismanuel

Hands up for Jaguar Classic Red
I have this one now for a week and I have used it 3-4 times. And I will rate it somewhere between Love it and like it. Probably like it, just because I can not believe this to be a love for this price. Very nice fragrance indeed. Decent performance also.
Warm and sweet but not overwhelming.

Although it doesn't match Allure Homme sport eau extreme, which is the best fragrance I have, performance wise, scent wise and versatility. Doesn't have to be.
It only needs to match my new car, the Jaguar XF.
I am sure it will do just fine, after a few months once the beautiful new leather scent starts to dissipate.

Lockon
Lockon

Another clean fresh, but sweet fragrance.
Which isn't bad.
I like the body wash scent.
I get compliments on the clean smell.
Raspberry and tonka bean...nice
It lasts over five hours.
I am buying this again....Found a true gem.

Batch Number: 15D1313

Age: 25 and up....I picture wearing this, more than 25+.
Value: 6/10 (Only cost $11.84 for a 3.4 Oz bottle)
Sillage: 6/10 (Arm's length at best)
Longevity: 5/10 (Five hours)
Creativity: 6/10 (It's okay at best...to me)
Versatility: Anytime & anywhere.
Compliments: 6/10

RobbieX
RobbieX

It's sweet, really pleasant, vanilla, fruity, soapy, a bit woody and great value. Staying power and silage are good on me - in fact it has a really lovely silage. The silage makes this fragrance! Karine Dubreuil has blended some great perfumes and this is one of them. A delicious smell from Jaguar and Karine. Now in my all time best!

Nitrib
Nitrib

Pleasant fruity opening, later becomes ambery, vanillic - spicy, with touch of deep smoky woods. This makes it refined, elegant and expensive smelling. Sadly, longevity for me 2 hours, and 2 close to the skin. But i can't complain too much, it's a killer for this price.

Scent - 8
Longevity - 5
Sillage - 5
Versatility - 7
Price - 10

Aurelian21
Aurelian21

On my skin its beautiful... Remind me Eau des Baux.....

Rajasekar
Rajasekar

After seeing the notes i saw its more fruity but amber is overtaking all and i can relish the sweet and fruity part much more

Average Sillage and longevity

But not too much for a Jaguar brand

Got no credit for this yet

Just cuz of an offer i took this but will not buy again

Better try the other versions

Sam37
Sam37

this could almost be a unisex fragrance,
simply too sweet, drydown is nice, definitely
not for those who like masculine perfumes.

cougarR
cougarR

any comment ?

warlockss
warlockss

just got this , and it smells pretty good , have to say it reminds me very much of Midnight in Paris Van Cleef & Arpels for men EXCEPT WITHOUT THE RUBBER smell . this smells more creamy and more sweet and more vanilla hints of raspberries , i love this much better than midnight in paris i have to say , first spray kinda smells alcoholic then instantly changes into all those other notes i just mentioned .good blind buy i rate this a 8.5 /10

esteban747
esteban747

At first this remind of Jaguar Vision...or better said, a lighter version of Jaguar Vision.
It doesn't have the pineapple or red apple, but still the opening is absolutely fruity.
But the similarity stops there. Classic Red takes a amber and vanilla road, with some patchouli lingering.
The opening is quite daring (like on Jaguar Vision) for a men's fragrance, because of the obvious fruits. But then it becomes refined, more masculine, like a guy who is very confident in his own skin.
The drydown is nice, similar to many other fragrances but it keeps sending sweet waves of amber and vanilla.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

جذابیت این مدل از جاگوار بسیار دلفریب تر از مدل کلاسیک مشکی است همچنین گیرائی این رایحه وسوسه انگیز تر فعال تر برای ترکیبات خاص و نمایش فلفل بهمرا اوززن فشار پخش عطر در مکان ها و مسیر فرش قرمز مردان این رایحه را سوار بر ابر همچون یک ماشین جگوار قرمز سکسی تر از در تصویر ابرهای غروب کهروبا را در بالای درختان صدر در ذهن بنمایش میگذارد.
تصور استفاده گذشته خودم را در رایحه دانهیل قرمز یاد آوری میکند..

sameh
sameh

I have Jaguar Classic Black , had Jaguar ,Jaguar Performance & Jaguar Prestige & tell u the truth i love them all beside the notes of Gold r very nice as well as the red , so im keeping my fingers crossed !
P.S. but i think i will like the red more cause of the fruity notes !

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jaguar Jaguar Classic Red fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jaguar Jaguar Classic Red, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jaguar Classic Red by Jaguar. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jaguar Classic Red by Jaguar represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay