Designers » I-K » « Groups

Silk Jalaine for women and men

Silk Jalaine for women and men
dislike

marine

This luxurious, intensely concentrated perfume oil contains white amber, vanilla and marine notes. The bottle itself is also luxurious – made of hand cut Italian glass.

It is available in a 6 ml bottle that can be refilled.

The nose behind this fragrance is Jalaine Sommers.

Amber Vanille Sea water

Cashmere
Platino
Vanille Marine
Cashmere Mist

Silk Fragrance Reviews

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

This is heavenly, received my sample of this just today && tried just a dab in the crease of my arm, && WOW! it's like lying on a airy vanilla cloud, It's crisp & light slightly powdery I could see this turning many heads & it has a sensuality to it I could see this as a nice date/intimate or on the town scent as well as it being perfectly suitable for the office. Also even though this is a Vanilla scent thought more for fall winter, Silk is so light & airy enough where I couldn't see why you couldn't wear this in the spring && on a cool summer's night. I ordered 4 samples all containing Vanilla (This, Profumum "Vanitas", M. Micaleff "Vanille Aoud", & Indult "Tihota") && out of the 4 I took a liking to this most. I said to myself I want a new scent! && would just splurge for whatever one I took the liking too, I could suffice w/o the gorgeous bottle but $90 for only a little over a tsp. of fragrance, I can't see myself doing, I want a lil more bang for my buck, still this was very enjoyable & I'll just stretch the sample or just get another. Interested, give it a try. :)

Overall: 9/10

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

A sweet musky vanilla on me. I do not get anything marine here; the amber smells like milk chocolate which makes this perfume slightly gourmand. It's powdery, but cozy and pleasant. Good staying power.

Kiera79
Kiera79

This is a nice sweet vanilla scent. A little bit powdery, but not overwhelmingly so. I basically agree with everything Doc Elly says below.

I think this would be a great addition to my collection, but I'm not tripping over myself to go out and get it.

mpbrown
mpbrown

One of the most beautiful, sensual vanilla's I have tried so far. It's light and smooth, fresh and clean without soapiness. And even though it is not listed in the perfumer's notes, there is a spiciness in the background that I love very much. A true skin scent on me with perfect sillage. Unlike heavier, more dense vanilla-based fragrances, Silk is a fragrance I would wear year round. I will be purchasing a bottle of this lovely very soon.

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

This is a gorgeous fresh aquatic vanilla. Not overly sweet, not cloying, not sickeningly heavy at all.

Clean vanilla opening with refreshing marine notes swirled around and resting quietly in a warm amber base.

Like a vacation on a luxury yacht, just drifting lazily along somewhere in the Caribbean, lounging on deck sipping a vanilla-crush-ice cocktail in a crystal flute while the ocean breeze wafts gently over your warm skin.

Beautifully subdued, undemanding, and totally relaxing. Just wonderful! I love it!

9154mf
9154mf

My skin loves and usually amps the vanilla in any scent but weirdly the marine notes are really prominent on me with Silk. I thought they would play a real background note to the amber and vanilla but they are just as prominent as those two. Which is fine, but just means I won't be buying a FB of this because I like this line's vanilla alot more. It is an interesting blend, just not one that has wow factor on me. It kind of smells like a soft ginger scent. I would not recommend this if you are looking for a real sweet gourmand/vanilla. But it still might be worth testing if you want a fresh, almost unisex warmish scent with some zing.

rachellkimb
rachellkimb

A Cashmere Mist dupe.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Right away I smell vanilla, white musk, and a sharp, greenish floral. It’s like a gourmand vanilla pudding-filled pastry sprinkled with burnt-sugar crystals along with a bouquet of fresh, sharply-scented flowers, mostly lily-of the-valley and lily. I don’t really smell any aquatic notes.

It doesn’t take more than 5 minutes for the floral bouquet to recede to the background, leaving behind a cloud of warm vanilla musk. Silk is an oil perfume, but it still has plenty of sillage right from the start. After the first hour or two, it becomes powdery, not iris-powdery, but musky-powdery, transforming from a vanilla pastry to a face powder compact. It stays that way for a good 12-15 hours, developing a slight coconut note on my clothing.

Silk is a long-lasting, mostly linear, rich, gourmand vanilla musk, delicious, but similar to other, less expensive vanilla musks.

floof
floof

Very interesting. buttery vanilla and clean airy marine notes. This is a fresh vanilla. I think i prefer this lines "vanilla", but i would some day like to add this to my collection. All of this lines bottles are also the prettiest i have ever seen- and refillable!

memechose
memechose

i have been wearing this for years, and i buy the refill which is only 90.00.on luckyscent this is the most beautiful vanilla perfume on my skin on the planet

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jalaine Silk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jalaine Silk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silk by Jalaine. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silk by Jalaine represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.