Designers » I-K » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Eiderantler January Scent Project for women and men

Eiderantler January Scent Project for women and men
dislike

I have it: 11 I want it: 10

Eiderantler by January Scent Project is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for women and men. Eiderantler was launched in 2017. The nose behind this fragrance is John Biebel. Top notes are pink pepper, green leaves and lavender; middle notes are champaca, ivy, elemi, balsam fir and moss; base notes are oak, cashmeran, haitian vetiver, musk and hay.

Pink Pepper Green Leaves Lavender

Champaca Ivy elemi Balsam Fir Moss

Oak Cashmeran Haitian Vetiver Musk Hay

Siberian Fir

Eiderantler Fragrance Reviews

mabelcruet
mabelcruet

Absolutely gorgeous! I ordered a sample set based on a review of Smolderose I read, and from the listed notes I thought that would be the one I liked the most in the set. Smolderose is good, but Eiderantler is simply stunning. I'm not normally a lavender lover, but in this the lavender is summery and fresh. The spice note isn't a sharp or bitter note, it adds a gentle warmth. It's a natural outdoorsy scent. I hate to use the term 'mossy' as that has connotations of damp and dank undergrowth, but this fragrance reminds me of lying on my back in a meadow enjoying the spring sunshine. This is spring, new growth, flowers opening in the warmth and birds tweeting. The drydown is soft and gentle, a little powdery. Definitely full bottle worthy-I'm off shopping!

Thane
Thane

I got the sample set of all 4 scents from January Scent Project, and have tried this and Selperniku so far.

To me this smells very floral or if not floral, sweet, I'm assuming from the "hay" or coumarin note. It's very refreshing to see a "green" fragrance that's soft and unisex and doesn't smell like the men's deodorant section at the supermarket.

In general I think this is very pleasant and something you could wear to the office without freaking anyone out. Slightly more "user friendly" than Selperniku in my opinion.

Update: The drydown for this is really nice. It's kind of like a velvety soft woodsiness.

ktmarcum
ktmarcum

Received my sample pack two days ago. Beautifully and carefully packaged, including a personal note of thanks from John.

Of the three included samples, Smolderose, Selpernika, and Eiderantler, this is by far my favorite. The dry down is a fright though. I can't help smelling my wrist, but each time I just hope time passes quickly. After that it's lovely and different from anything else I own. Other reviewers are better at the specifics, so I won't even try.

The $5 sample pack is definitely worth a try.

Roge'
Roge'

In the home, there's a master bathroom and then there's the guest bathroom. When you're potty training a 3 yr old boy, he may or may not miss the toilet. Most likely, little Timmy is honing his skills in the guest bathroom. Company sure finds the most inopportune time to show up. Now the guest bathroom has to be cleaned. The result is the opening of Eiderantler. The grimacing green stuff is effervescent, bright and full of fury. Don't you dare expect a plant like realistic outdoors type of frag that will make your skin come alive. The only thing that will be alive is your nose hairs. Believe it or not, but Eiderantlers actually takes a much needed turn and shift towards a sweet powdery stage. This is when this Fougere becomes wearable but what's the point when no one can detect the scent. This is a southpaw lavender only because of it's labyrinthine nature. This is almost a scrubber. Let's just call it a scru leaving the bber off for now. The longevity is worth the ridicule as well as the absence of fan favorite notes such as pink pepper and oak.

akawanis
akawanis

Potter fans rejoice! Eiderantler is the perfume world portal to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. In the magical world of Nifflers (mole x duck-billed platypus) and Bwotruckles (praying mantis x stick insect), our Eider duck-with-antlers fit right in. Or, as John Biebel rhymed in an interview: "buck and duck in sylvan frolic'.

Forest natives come alive in this Green-floral fougère. Exotic tea-and-spicy champaca entices with lavender and ivy accompaniment. Verdant foliage is soft-focused, never sharp or bitter in this harmonious blend. Warm musk balances cool lavender for a beautifully gender-neutral appeal. Moss, vetiver and woods crunch underfoot, for long lasting wear.

On my skin, the perfume wears linear and uplifting. Eiderantler encapsulates the energy of a bright woodland paradise.

kapted
kapted

What a lovely surprise this scent is! It is a lavender scent, but really uplifting and bright. It reminds me of early spring when the lighter scented lavenders bloom and mingle with the scent of the surrounding dew kissed grasses and trees. Then the sun peeks out and adds a gentle warmth to it all.

A most unique take on lavender. If this scent is indicative of Mr Biebel's mind, then we have on our hands one of the last Renaissance men. This, IMHO, is a modern lavender masterpiece.

No vanilla, thankfully.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about January Scent Project Eiderantler fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about January Scent Project Eiderantler, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eiderantler by January Scent Project. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eiderantler by January Scent Project represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

January Scent Project Smolderose Spray Eau de Parfum January Scent Project Selperniku Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Serge Lutens Chergui L`Artisan Parfumeur Fou d`Absinthe Tom Ford Noir de Noir Tom Ford Santal Blush Donna Karan Black Cashmere Guerlain Vol de Nuit Van Cleef & Arpels First Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Diptyque Tam Dao Guerlain Guerlain Homme Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Mugler Mugler Cologne Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Woodcut L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux