Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique Edition Collector Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Edition Collector Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique Edition Collector by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Classique Edition Collector was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are orange blossom, mandarin orange, star anise, pear, rose and bergamot; middle notes are iris, ginger, plum, orchid, ylang-ylang and tuberose; base notes are amber, musk, vanilla, cinnamon and sandalwood.

Orange Blossom Mandarin Orange Star Anise Pear Rose Bergamot

iris Ginger Plum Orchid Ylang-Ylang Tuberose

Amber Musk Vanilla Cinnamon Sandalwood

Classique Edition Collector Fragrance Reviews

Angeldaisy
Angeldaisy

to clarify, it's exactly the same formula as the original EDT.

A very nice flanker indeed! Softer, a bit lighter. Fresher. They have tuned down Anis och Vanilla. I notice a Rose, Musk, Plum, Amber-mix. this one is not that heavy as the original - and thats good! Will be a favourite.

En mycket trevlig flanker faktiskt! Mjukare, lite lättare. Fräschare. Man har skruvat ner Anis och Vaniljnoterna rejält. Det jag upplever är en mjuk men tydlig ros/musk/iris/plommon/amber-mix. Den har utstrålning men är inte lika högljudd som originalet Classique - vilket jag tycker är bra.

blueviolet
blueviolet

These perfumes are all nice, my partner likes one. God knows which one, I mean there are about 70 flankers. 70!!! I admit I lost count a few times but you can count them here on Fragrantica. I'm looking forward to the more anatomically correct edition "Classique eau de muffintop "
I'd buy it.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Absolutely adorable botte.! I want that bottle. I guess the note are the same as the original.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Edition Collector fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Edition Collector, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Edition Collector by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Edition Collector by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Couple Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Extrait Christian Dior Oud Ispahan Carolina Herrera CH Africa Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L’Eclat Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Le Lys L`Occitane en Provence Vanille & Narcisse Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Parfum (2014) Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X L'Eau Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Eau de Parfum Vera Wang Princess Night Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Christian Dior Ambre Nuit Jean Paul Gaultier Classique X Eau de Parfum Givenchy Les Creations Couture Organza Lace Edition