Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette Jimmy Choo for women

Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette Jimmy Choo for women
dislike

Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette Jimmy Choo for women Pictures Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette Jimmy Choo for women Pictures

The house of Jimmy Choo presented its first self-titled fragrance in February 2011 (Jimmy Choo Eau de Parfum). Eau de Toilette version of the debut is scheduled for January 2012, announced as “a dazzling aura of glittering femininity". The fragrance is dedicated to strong women full of confidence, who are also fun and playful.

Perfumer Olivier Polge created Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette as a modern floral - fruity composition with deep woody base. Its opening bursts with vibrant freshness of ginger, pear and green accords. Exotic tiger orchid, which forms the heart of the original, is blended with tea rose to create a seductive floral aura. The base is woody, but unlike the debut it does not contain patchouli, it contains cedar and vibrant woods.

The fragrance is available as 40, 60 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette was created by Olivier Polge and Veronique Nyberg.

Green Notes Pear Ginger

Taif Rose Orchid

Virginia Cedar Woodsy Notes

Stars Edition 2015
Red Shoe

Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Cookietookie215
Cookietookie215

This perfume is tricky. I just found a small travel bottle in a suitcase. i gave the big bottle away because of rashes, but surprisingly it hasn't done that this time around.
To describe it, I have to say it definitely does smell very odd. I don't know why its a totally different scent and nothing similar to the EDP. It starts out with bitter-spicey ginger, bamboo and pear notes and dries down to a delicate rose and woodsy notes. It's so unique and non-generic that it kind of smells sophisticated. It's clean, green, and modern. I would sample it first, its not a safe blind buy.

elena.kurlaviciute
elena.kurlaviciute

Very nice light fresh fruity scent.

MEOWITSTERRA
MEOWITSTERRA

This is very light and clear. All I get is pear, green apple, and maybe peony. It's the kind of perfume one would spray all over after the shower as a base, or for someone who is sensitive to everything. I'm kind of reminded of an older Victoria's Secret perfume, but this is lacking in the floral aspect.

contatoatla
contatoatla

For me this is agressive and generic. Completely boring and linear. I smell too much ginger and woody notes. Not sweet at all. Maybe it's not my style and i'm being unfair, but i enjoy some green and dry scents but not this one... A big dislike. sorry.

................................................................................

Pra mim essa fragrância foi uma grande decepção. Forte e genérica demais. Entediante. Eu sinto muito o gengibre (não sou fã) e notas amadeiradas.
Nenhum pouco doce. Talvez não seja meu estilo e não esteja sendo justa, mas gosto de algumas fragrâncias verdes e sequinhas mas essa eu detestei muito!

Pollyflower
Pollyflower

I really like this but I can't smell it much at all and almost nothing after 10 min. I want it to work (it is winter so maybe if use it in warm weather?) I love the ginger which reminds me a little if my benefit maybe baby and I think in general it might remind me of signorina eleganza(?) I haven't compared but it reminds me of something but much more faint.

timothy5312543
timothy5312543

i used to wear this when i was 15! the first ever perfume i owned, every time i smell this it brings back so many memories(the goods and the bads so i don't really wear this anymore)
the first time i tried the 4.5 ml bottle , it's a very fresh light rosy young innocent scent
but the story got interesting because when i bought the 100ml spray it smells nothing like it, a strong pear opening and a very glamorous rose scent it made such an statement
on me it lasts all day and it's a huge scent imo

redskyatnight
redskyatnight

What a blast of freshness! Almost effervescent. Slightly fruity, floral, and woody but in a totally different way than a lot of the other ones out there. Great scent for spring.

Kai'elle
Kai'elle

My first real experience of being anosmic to a scent. It drove me insane! I get a wonderful hit of Pear in the opening which all too quickly beings to fade out...then nothing! My skin must EAT this perfume :( The most disappointing thing is my significant other (who has absolutely no interest in my perfume addiction and only comments if I force my wrist under his nose then give him the 3rd degree) VOLUNTEERED "now that one smells awesome"
I'm dying :(

who.am.i.you
who.am.i.you

I have to agree with @THEMacGirl! It does remind me of the time before spring really kicks in. The last of winter. I get loads of cedar, yet it is fresh. Much like the oncoming of spring (fresh). I am wearing it today, but because I accidentally purchased it when I meant to buy the EDP, but I love both in different ways!

Gela
Gela

I just got the mini size of this edt(4.5 ml) and it does not last on my skin... It does smell so fresh and fruity and juicy ...but I am not sure if there is a difference between the mini size and the original size(100 ml )...anyway ...no one notices the perfume on my skin :(

maria.motorina
maria.motorina

What fascinates me. Is that I bought this perfume on sale 2 years ago..I liked it but only sprayed it a few times and got sick of it. And every time I got it out I hated it. And the other day, I was looking for what to wear..and decided to get this one out not because I was in love with the scent..but just to wear it instead of it going to waste as the attempts of selling it with my other perfumes fell through. And when I applied it..something magical happened..the perfume wonderfully blossomed into this fantastic scent. That is not something you expect after 2 years of having it. I am madly in love with this scent now. Just the chemistry that it developed with my skin is fascinating..
It simply became better with time..just amazing
..and the lasting power is actually great!

THEMacGirl
THEMacGirl

This fragrance is most evocative of a coniferous forest in late winter, during the thaw, and before any of the deciduous trees have started to bud.

I suggest wearing this during the rainy, dull days before spring has started in full - it's moody and slightly dark, not appropriate to compete with blooming hyacinths in my books!

Though I can detect some of the pear and rose, this is all about the cedar on me!

brebtalka40
brebtalka40

I prefer the EDT version for its versatility and "more human" undertones than the EDP.
As for longevity, the EDT holds longer with me!
On my skin, the EDT is pear, taif rose & orchid with a hint of cedar wood. Patchouli or ginger are not that prominent.

Suzybee
Suzybee

Love Jimmy Choo EDT, yes, it's not as long lasting as EDP, but I love the floral freshness and its availability to wear all year long, day or night.

I am on the Jimmy Choo-choo train, all aboard!! lol

I have noticed that every scent I love has Pear in it. Pear is my jam!!

Violette333
Violette333

I like it. It's fruity, fresh but kind of neutral and inoffensive. So inoffensive in fact that it turns itself invisible so as not to bother anyone. Unfortunately it only lasts about an hour or two on my skin.

smt
smt

جیمی چو تویلیت با رایحه میوه ایی و گلی ملایم و شیرین

شروع کار با بوی ملایم و کم شیرین میوه گلابی با همراهیه روایح سبز و گیاهی و گلی هست ، غلبه بوی گلابی تو این مرحله ، حالت خوراکی میوه ایی به نت ابتدایی کار میده

با گذر زمان روایح گلی قویتر میشن اما همچنان عطر گلابی هم با قدرت حضور داره و نمیشه گفت یکی به دیگری غلبه داره ، روایح گلی اینجا حالت خنک و خیلی مهربون و دوست داشتنی داره

این حالت همینطور ادامه داره تا آخر که همزمان با ضعیفتر شدن رایحه ، مقداری هم تم چوبی به خودش میگیره که خیلی ملموس نیست

نسخه توئلیت با اینکه بوی آروم و دلنشینی داره اما متاسفانه از لحاظ دوام و پخش در سطح پایین و زیره متوسط قرار داره و رو پوست من حدود ۲-۳ ساعت دوام داشت

در کل چیز خاصی نداره ، فقط خوشبوئه ، همین
مناسب سنین ترجیحا زیره ۳۰ سال با تیپ اسپرت و راحت

c0c0madmoiselle
c0c0madmoiselle

This perfume is so fresh and uncomplicated. It is a young scent but not in an immature way. It's a very easy-to-wear perfume.

javagirl1972
javagirl1972

Just got a small sample of this from Perfumed Court. I love how light it is! Other than that, just read Eaugirlspirit's review, I agree with her.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

Honestly I love this fragrance. Try this fragrance if:
#1 You like (love the taste and smell of PEARS)
#2 You like either V&R Flowerbomb or Narciso Rodriguez For Her fragrances (this one has similarities to both of those)
#3 You like an airier fragrance without much weight.

I get a burst of pears in the beginning which is mouthwateringly delicious. In the background is a rose so soft, it reminds me of the rosey ambery accord I get from Stella McCartney's original perfume. No wonder, this is Taif Rose. I do get a slight hint of toffee, but it is not thick and rich like the EDP. (Although I do still like and want that version)
Jimmy Choo EDT is a light, ethereal, whimsical, beautiful fragrance. Nothing that overwhelms or offends. You have to like pear. After that It oozes femininity with its light rosey floral essence, mixed in with spicey ginger and cedar. This is a great Summer fragrance, but may not last beyond 3 hours.

chlavaty
chlavaty

Working at Dillard's, I received this perfume as a prize for a sales competition. And while I'm not going to complain about something that was free, I can't say that I would purchase this myself.

While, I typically dislike most fragrances containing rose this is on me a subtle enough fragrance that I don't mind it.
The top notes in this fragrance are quite nice, especially if you are a fan of ginger. However, this perfume as a whole has zero staying power on me. It's as if it disappears very quickly after application.

Feeling naked without any perfume I will wear this during the day if I'm running errands or seeing someone I don't feel the need to dress up for.

Overall this is not unpleasant. Just a basic perfume. I actually agree with ednafrau's review in that I could see this being a good gift for a teenager as it seems like a more youthful scent.

andrea2089
andrea2089

Not bad but I am not impressed either; on me is mainly rose with a hint of ginger and light woods; it feels more like a fresh floral than a fruity floral, I was expecting it to be a lighter version of the EDP but it's a totally different scent. Not totally bad if u like clean scents just don't pay full price for it lol

Nyssa Ainley
Nyssa Ainley

Oh Dear Jimmy Choo
What a to-do
I wish I could
Love you!

Oh Dear Mr Jimmy
Your pear and ginger so dreamy
The first blast is great
Then dry down so dreary

Oh my Days
What can I say
about this fragrance
that will make you pay?

Oh nothing sadly,
For the first sprays go on gladly
yet half an hour later
no ginger and pear I need badly.

Oh damn the poor Sillage
Oh thrash the poor longevity
For I can do nowt with either
As shower gels are stronger

You have left me in a fix
35 quid you cost me
Now all I can is take pix
to show how I use you so lavishly

Yet on my skin
you seem to sink in
with never a hello, how are you?
Oh dear, Jimmy Choo!

Sorry my review could not be
done in other form by rhyme
But poetry to analyse this poor performer
I am sure the EDP may yet be better!

Box: 8/10
Fragrance: 4/10
Longevity 2/10

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

Sadly, this is just a generic fruity floral on me. I prefer the edp over this one as far as longevity and depth....Jimmy Choo edt smells like clean fruity shampoo---I get a little pear and rose and maybe a hint of woods, and that is it. It is entirely gone on me at about 3 hours. Very glad I didn't pay full price for it.

I love the EDP version of this! This EDT version doesn't have any patchouli, so it's much more tender. It's still absolutely wonderful! The light pear note smells natural and delicious just like pear in fresh fruit salad. And the tender rose note is delightful! Orchid is nice as usual.
I find it very lovely, I would like to wear this on a nice and warm spring morning in May.
A delicious fruit coctail!

wayway2hotinaz
wayway2hotinaz

This sweet and spicy, mildly floral scent is wonderful. I had walked down the hallway, and soon after my daughter entered the hallway and wanted to know what that wonderful smell was. I have been wearing a sample from Sephora for a couple of days. I get a lot of pear, and orchid, the first hour. The pear can seem overwhelming if sprayed on clothes. The scent is quickly fading after that, it calms with the wood and light floral. By 2 1/2 hours I'd have to re-spray to smell it again. It is a shame it doesn't last longer, but I'll just need a big bottle so I can do just that. (I am disappointed the bottle isn't a pretty pink like in the images above.)

lonn3k3
lonn3k3

I wanted so much to get the EDP version of this as a present for my birthday but unfortunately i got this one instead. I am still not sure if i got a fake one or it was indeed this one since, unfortunately, it was a total dissapointment.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

Not bad.....but B. O. R. I. N. G. Guess it just depends on what works with you. This is light, clean, a bit sweet and little spicy. Just got it at TJMAXX, should have got the Alien instead, but I knew that smelled like grape juice, which I do like :) Anyways, if anyone wants to swap. Or maybe I'll just return. I can't even see me using this for "everyday". I use my expensive ones for everyday now. One never knows when it's their last day. Live, love, laugh. It's nice though, so if you've never tried it, it's worth it! After reading reviews, I think this is the one to get instead of EDP. Of course, it's all about our chemistry though. But worth a try.

kendallmanson
kendallmanson

Thought i was buying the EDP over this EDT. did not enjoy this version. too strong, it almost stings my senses and made my eye twitch(not almost, it DID). not a great buy. no warmth no sweetness, just green, rosy, powdery ouch.

Jimmy Choo eau de parfum sent me running to the bath, and it took me a couple of days to muster up the courage to try the other fragrances in this line up. I picked up samples of four of them at Sephora, and if I don't review them soon they'll probably evaporate in the heat. Next up (no, I'm not a glutton for punishment: there is a bath on the horizon): Jimmy Choo eau de toilette.

This eau de toilette is a true flanker of the eau de parfum, not just a less concentrated version of the original composition. Conspicuously absent from the eau de toilette (and overwhelmingly present in the eau de parfum) are patchouli and toffee notes. Together it was probably those two components which put me over the top, nudging me dangerously close to the precipice of self-suffocation.

Jimmy Choo edt is sort of like a shadow of Jimmy Choo edp. The scent of what might be left after a shirt on which the edp was sprayed had gone through the wash. It's much more pleasant, in my opinion, but it's also rather generic and seems similar to lots of other fruity-florals with a musky side today. In the drydown, I do find some vague overlaps with Chloé's watery rose, as other reviewers have observed.

I've probably been spoiled, having learned about perfume pre-Y2K, but I am still enjoying beautiful perfume-like scents such as the Décléor treatment oils, which of late I have been wearing post-bath and before going to bed. I'd much rather wear one of those (Aromessence: Rose, Iris, Ylang-ylang, or Angelica) than a juice like Jimmy Choo. I do find the eau de toilette wearable, but it's nothing I'd choose to acquire.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

I think I could best describe jimmy choo EDT as a love child between jimmy choo EDP and petite cherie by annick goutal.
I get a big fat synthetic pear just like jimmy choo EDP style and a soft, pink, watery taif rose, and grassy notes. It's funny but even thought there is no toffee in here, that sweet ginger note combined with the orchid sort of reminds me of it, it's not strong or very sweet at all, just an echo of candy. I can get the spicyness of the cedar just a little bit giving this very feminine fragrance just a touch of a cologne vibe.
Not a very plain fragrance for being so dainty like you might think but the wear is SO light. Only lasts a few hours on me. Not bad at all, but I do prefer the EDP.

sammyseven89
sammyseven89

I'm really sad about the longevity of this because I love it, but it only lasts about 2 hours on me. I expected better because it is a more pricey fragrance.

Despite that, I think it's worth the money if you really like it. When I first tested it in the shop I instantly thought "banana!" but now that I've got it home I can see that it's more pear-like and also very clean. I didn't like the EDP as much because I wanted something different from my usual heavy gourmands and the EDP does have a much more powerful toffee smell than this.

Overall this was a good buy but I'd try to get it cheaper next time and I'm currently bidding on the body moisturiser to hopefully make it last longer.

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

I love the way Jimmy Choo EDP smells on other people, but when I attempt to wear it on myself it becomes a bit overbearing. I decided to try the EDT to see if I could alleviate some of the intensity and found it is a completely different animal. A soft, quiet and shy one. It's missing the toffee/caramel and patchouli punch of the EDP and is much cleaner smelling-some may say boring. I think it's a beautiful boring though, like fresh laundry with a touch of sweetness. After the first half hour, it sits very close to the skin, but I can still smell it for hours. I'm really enjoying the bottle I have and can see myself repurchasing this.

archivist
archivist

The cedar base is very green and sappy, on me it makes the EDP smell almost intensely mentholated (and it even feels cooling on the skin, I used a dauber and the place I put it has the cold/burny feeling you get from applying Carmex or Vick's Vapo Rub). I am confused by the results I'm getting on my skin, because for me this is pretty much rose-scented Vick's Vapo Rub until it disappears shortly therafter.

Cough syrup that is all I can smell. :-(

Giezza
Giezza

This one is a very attractive fragrance. For people like me who likes a clean and light fragrance probably will like this one too. I smelled pear and tea in it, which I love so much. I never know I like pear scent. One thing that I don't like is the staying power, it's too weak in me, I need to respray it a couple of times in an hour.

Somehow this fragrance reminds me of Chloe women edp than flowerbomb. Flowerbomb is sweeter than this one in my opinion.

LoneCamel
LoneCamel

Looking forward to using this next summer, easy to wear cheerful and lively scent. Something in between a summery Escada and something from the CLEAN line, with a very nice white musk drydown. Very light, of course.

nellychick31
nellychick31

I tested both the EDP and EDT, and I have to say I love the EDT. It is much lighter than the EDP and more feminine in my opinion. The ingredients are spicy, yet delicate, and create a lovely combination. Even though it is an EDT, I feel it lasts just as long as the EDP. It's just a sexy fragrance and I can't wait to add a full size to my collection

kimkelbert
kimkelbert

This frag is so lovely, much better then the EDP, the EDP version is a bit too sticky sweet then at the drydown smells a bit like sweet plastic, not my cup of tea smelling like sweet plastic, and i nevsr got a compliment when i wore it, i even sprayed it on my friend once it still smelles the same so its not just my chemistry, but the EDT is wonderful, smells so different i get compliments all the time when i wear it, its on the sweet side but has more freshness to it maybe because of the pear, buttom line i will take the EDT version over the EDP anyday.

alanav09
alanav09

such a nice fragrance. now, keep in mind that I am not a fan of most rose perfumes- i love roses, but something about rose in perfumes doesn't entice me.

This frag is like a fruity rose. its very *pretty* and does smell of luxury. IF i were to wear a rose perfume, i dare say this would be one of my topmost choices. the dry down is a very clean, powdery low-key rose. I applied it at around 1pm, and its about 430 now, and the perfume is all gone. I generally like my perfumes to last a bit longer, so that is a negative.

in summary: smells very pretty and expensive, but doesnt last super long. and on me, perfumes usually last for ~ 6 hours.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I have this EDT perfume for swap The perfume is 60ml. I want to swap it for the EDP. PM me if you are interested.

paojaime
paojaime

This is so so yummy. At the beginning it's fresh pear, the dry down is lovely and very sweet on my skin. I think this is delicious and feminine, a far cry from the EDP which is beautiful but a monster powder bomb on my skin. I much prefer this one, as it is juicy and sweet and lighter. I think the lasting power on the skin is good, not so sure about the sillage yet. At the beginning it's more of a fresh, our of the shower smell, but the dry down takes on a sophistication and elegance. Fruity, but not your typical teenage fruity scent, it's more adult. Tried many fruity-florals at the store today and other days, this one impressed me the most. I hope other people like it on me too! (esp. my bf!)

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

I had to give this a couple of tries before I started to love it, but I have to say, it's worth the money. This is very different from the EDP. Not as much of a sillage monster. On my skin I smell a lot of the pear and taif rose. A touch of cedar adds a fresh crispness. I was disappointed that I couldn't smell the ginger, but that's my chemistry, not the perfume. The bottle delivers a large, concentrated spray of juice, so apply sparingly if you don't want to knock out the next person you see. I'd recommend just spraying in front of you and walking through it for the first application so you know how strong it is (I made the mistake of putting on far too much with the first application and gave me a headache). The longevity on this scent is great. After a few hours it does fade down to a sweet powder. If you don't like any powder whatsoever in your scents stay away from this, but if you don't mind that it's very nice; fresh, sparkling pear.

flower

On my skin the cedar and ginger dominates. I really wanted to like this one because I love pear but my chemistry doesn't work well with this one.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Much nicer than the EDP which is a silage monster and smacks you in the face!
This is a lovely, soft and sweet fragrance which is great for daily use.
I get lots of rose both in the opening and the drydown, which I love and yes, its a perfume developed for the bubble gum, floral, high street masses, but it's actually very nice.
Longevity is pretty good for an EDT and the silage is lovely, it sits fairly close to the skin, but emits a gorgeous waft of roses every now and then.
Well done Jimmy Choo, I give this a very fair 8/10.

janelle70
janelle70

very very attractive on paper -- i thought i smelled delicious banana -- but turned to swamp water on my skin after two hours. seems like aquatics are really not for me.

sensous_5877
sensous_5877

Not bad, fresh and balmy. But simply boring.

I like Jimmy Choo EDP. this one is definitely very different, but I like it too.
Pears,Pears and Pears! watery and delicious with fresh and sweet hints. orchid is definitely there. actually it reminds me of J'aime la nuit by La perla. but this one is juicier and doesn't contain amber.it's so mouth watering that I can almost eat it!
I think it's a very good choice for young girls or those who like fruity perfumes(like me).
the long lasting power is good on blaster,but I can't say any word about the sillage.
thumbs up for Jimmy Choo

londonhermit
londonhermit

This is a solid scent. I tried the EDP last year and it was way to much patchouli and too much praline turning it into a Flowerbombesq fragrance. However the EDT is very sweet on me in the opening. The sweet smell fades an I'm left with woods only. Wish the sweet pear lasted throughout the fragrance because the woodiness has a cologne quality. This also does not last long. Not even 4 hours.

xabaras
xabaras

I can detect the pear and the rose in the opening. Lovely and balanced floral sweet fragrance. It dries down in a woody and slightly sharp note which makes me think of sandal wood. Pleasant and so different from the eau de parfum!

Lali123
Lali123

It reminds me in someway Chloe by Chloe...and in the same way I don't particulary like it. There is something that stings my nose. I tried it several times, but nothing to do with it, it doesn't work for me.
IMHO it smells cheap, similar to a million others, nothing special.
Nice bottle by the way!

nabegum
nabegum

I love this perfume in the EDT form though I have never tried the EDP..
The edt is soft and rosey, just a little similiar to Chloe EDP. It's fresh, fruity, sweet ( not as sweet as flowerbomb) and a little musky. I don't smell the patchouli though which is good. I cannot wear patchouli in this hot weather as it can be very suffocating. This is a light scent and very suitable to wear even during hot weather and last about 4-5 hours which I think is not bad at all considering that it's an EDT. Drydown is powdery. I wonder how the EDP smells. Price is reasonable too ..This has become one of my favourite perfume :)
As to the bottle, I find the cap a little awkward as it's square and to me it. doesn't seem to fit the round bottle. I like the Flowerbomb cap better. Just my 2 cents :)

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I like this. The opening is sweet, fruity floral, but within half an hour it changes on me to warm green scent, somewhat spicy. The cedar and woods dominate (but subtly so), then the green notes, a bare hint of floral, and just a touch of the pear. This is not an overly sweet fragrance, and the sweetness that does come through is the kind of sweetness one gets from fresh cut grass, not from fruit or flowers. It's feminine, but this is a dark and sultry femininity, sensual, a bit feline, but not insistent or forward.

EDIT: I really love this stuff! It's not a stand out as intensely unique, nor is the silage super powerful. It's absolutely wonderful, though, especially for daytime wear. I wore it today (instead of just sampling it on my wrist) and couldn't stop sniffing! Longevity is several hours, getting progressively weaker after about 3 hours. At 5-6 hours it sits on the skin with no trail. I would recommend refreshing mid-day to ensure it lasts. The only con with this frag is that silage is fairly weak (several sprays yield a decent arm's length projection);but this does allow for better distribution over the body, as one does not have to worry about over-spraying. Given the price, "bathing" in this scent may not be terribly cost-effective; however, it is available online, often at a deep discount. Depending on how much you love it, it may be worth it! I picked up a 3oz bottle today through a reputable vendor for a very good price.

jessbug
jessbug

At first blast this is so delicious! I wear this when I want to feel clean; it's like a shower and a freshly washed outfit in a bottle. I think it's a bit overpriced for what it is, but I love the bottle and I find the scent original enough to buy it anyway.

Honestly, I prefer to only spray this on my clothes, for longevity and minimal 'development'. On my skin the scent doesn't work that well, and it loses that clean feeling pretty fast. The longevity isn't great either; although I do occasionally catch whiffs from my clothes after 6-8 hours.

I still give it 4/5 though!

fragscent
fragscent

I love this perfume. It instantly became one of my favorite as soon as I sprayed it first time. I like the freshness of the first note the best and like the citrus note least because it smells a bit like a sour odor to me. But it's sill lovely because the sourness goes away very soon.

Fizzy
Fizzy

When I went into the perfume store, I was puzzled to find this perfume in a men section. They had it last time in the women section. The fantastic girly rosy-pear opening reminds me on Nina Ricci love in Paris and I hoped, to find a good substitute for this, as NR Paris in Love was discontinued. But no. After 10 minutes evaporates the EdT into nondescript sweet masculine. As a guy I would wear more the EdP concentration, here is the opening not so girlish but starts immediately with the masculine notes. On a guy it may be beautiful, on a women are the bought concentration too masculine for my taste.

AkimiOneko
AkimiOneko

The edt of this scent is fresh, juicy and very 'pear' :) Some of the main notes are different to the edp, which suits me fine as I personally don't like to be bludgeoned over the head with patchouli and/or toffee (I don't like the edp, it's too much for me).

The opening of the edt is like a fresh, juicy Williams pear. The pear, and most prominently the orchid stay in this scent throughout. Though the pear inevitably takes a backseat to the florals, what sets this apart from rows of disappointing designer frags is that the pear is still noticeable and it doesn't turn 'chemically'. I also like fresh light roses and orchids, so in my case I am happy that these were the flowers used as many of the most common florals annoy me when they take center stage.

It's a 'sweet' scent (a gourmandish fruity floral) but it isn't sickly. Definitely good for a designer offering and there was certainly some thought put into its construction. It would be a little too sweet for me to wear every single day, but it's a nice scent and I would be pleased to receive this as a gift from someone and I would wear it sometimes.

I tend to compare all pear scents to Petite Cherie, which for me is a pretty high bench mark. So far as my third favourite pear scent (my second favourite is the wonderful Spiced Hypatia from ZOMG Smells) it isn't doing badly :) My boyfriend really likes it and he usually hates gourmands.

brenda.arellano001
brenda.arellano001

Finally tested this although I'm not sure if it was the EDP or EDT. At firat spray it is an explosion of fruits. I can where people may associate this with flowerbomb, however, it's not even close. I get something tart, like grapefruit and plastic. It isn't horrible but it does have this high note that I can't put my finger on. As a sweet and gourmand lover, this is pretty cloying in a not so great way. It improves as it dries and reminds me of coco mademoiselle. It's definitely softer, and perhaps a slighty younger version. Not for me

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

My boyfriendsis sister has the edp of jimmy choo and i thought it was stunning so went and bourght myself a bottle, mistakenly buying this edt instead.. they are nothing alike!! this edt smells like to me SOIL which is a shame as when i realised i had bourght this one i thought there would only be a slight difference.. i was wrong, really want to like this but i can't :(

annettepe
annettepe

i definitely prefer the Jimmy Choo EDP as its my all time favorite signature scent but this one is definitely a very lovely fragrance as well.

the EDP is quiet different in my opinion. its a lot stronger and has a very significant toffee note in it throughout. It is also a lot sweeter and more complex. the EDT smells a lot softer, fresher, more fruity, slightly floral and with no toffee note. Its less unique than the EDP but it would be a great every day fragrance thats very feminine and inoffensive.

also i find that the EDT has horrible sillage and staying power. it literally fades in an hour or two whereas the EDP lingers on your skin for hours and hours and people can smell you from a distance. i dont think that the EDT is worth the money considering the price but if your into fresher fragrances than this might be for you...

before_n_afta
before_n_afta

Am I the only one that thinks this smells alot like Flowerbomb? Even the bottles are similarly shaped. Don't get me wrong, it is a lovely, feminine scent. Just not particularly original.

jadejoann4

Very lovely fragrance but the scent is so fleeting and dissipates so quickly that it isn't worth the price. Seriously consider the parfum. It's like scented water.
That is a shame because it is sweet, sexy in an edible way. Too bad.

mummymaz
mummymaz

I am in love with this fragrance!

As soon as I spray it, my two favourite notes hit me, Pear & Ginger. So refreshing, and perfectly blended together.

Its not overpowering at all, and lasts for a couple of hours, which for a EDT is nothing to complain about.

The smell lingers on my clothes for ages though.

A really yummy blend of florals and fruit... mouthwateringly juicey, I can't complement this fragrance enough.

The bottle is so beautiful, and looks spectacular when the light hits it.

I recommend this fragrance to anyone who likes something light, but with loads of personality. A must have in my perfume wardrobe!

Lisa290872
Lisa290872

Sadly, can't agree about longevity. I put this on at 8am this morning and at 4pm I can still smell it. Not as strong granted, but no perfume is just as strong. Great lighter version of the original. Really nice, pretty fragrance.

gelligaer89
gelligaer89

Just found an online perfume retailer called Click Fragrance that is giving a bottle of Jimmy Choo 60ml EDT away free if you like their facebook page! I've tried the tester fragrance and loved it so hoping to win the real deal!

jadejoann4

Wonderful fruity pear and slightly floral. Maybe a bit rose in it? Now, it's the worst longevity ever. Maybe 30 minutes. Cost too much for such terrible longevity. You get better time with bath and body works body sprays. No joke.

lilou
lilou

Absolutely lovely ! Sweet and feminine, "juicy". Pear is very present. I would like to get the EDP now because the lasting power is not very good (what a pity).

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

I had a choice of the EDT or EDP...with the former half the price of the latter at Marshalls. So, since it would be a blind buy, I went for the EDT. And I'm a bit in shock. I thought it might be like Euphoria (which I love). But no. It is instead very, very similar to Moschino's Cheap and Chic, which I certainly didn't expect. I like Cheap and Chic, but it wasn't what I hoped for here. JC EDT also seems very weak and ephemeral on my skin. I will see if I can test the EDP somewhere, but for now this is a barely a "Like".

lyjrox
lyjrox

I really love love love the smell of this Jimmy Choo EDT! but it is a pity that it dun stay! and even if i spray ALOT, i'm the only one who can smell it. at the end of the day, it fades off completely without a trace. but still, i really really love this EDT.

lat
lat

Cannot stand the EDP. Was given a EDT sample today together with my purchase. The opening is lovely, fresh and scrumptious, I can swear I smell waterlilies!
10 minutes later I'm left with NO silage of a pure chypre with a hint of watered pear. Fail again for me, I'm afraid.

acavicchi
acavicchi

I just tried this out and really liked it. At first I was turned off by the box- I don't find pink snakeskin that appealing, though I understand that it's supposed to be reminiscent of expensive shoes- but the scent is very fresh and fruity with a hint of woodsy notes to make it classier and a little more mature than the standard floral-fruity.

dannysmom
dannysmom

I do love my Jimmy Choo's... Since I own all three versions now, I feel like I'm set for all weather. I would do the EDP for autumn, parfum for winter, and edt for spring/summer.

Anyway; the edt is VAGUELY similar to the other two, which is probably because of the tiger orchid. However; the edt is lighter, brighter, and sparkly. It has a very strong/dominant pear note which lasts throughout the fragrance. I think I can also detect the ginger. It doesn't last even half as long as the edp or parfum, and it definitely isn't as strong. I do like it though, and will love wearing it during the summer.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Light, fruity, juicy, watery, refreshing fragrance!
Do not mistake the EDT to be a lighter version of the EDP, as it is not. Jimmy Choo EDT is very different from her older sister (EDP). Whilst the EDP is rich and strong with prominent notes of toffee, orchid and patchouli, the EDT is a lot lighter and fresher with prominent notes of pear, green notes and a touch of ginger.
They also differ in sillage and longevity as the EDP has big sillage and can leave a trail of scent behind you, whilst the EDT is weak and fades within an hour.
The EDT is very watery and therefore suitable to wear in the warmer weather.
It is pleasant and wearable but not as remarkable or unique as her older sister. However, I have to admit that I actually prefer the EDT over the EDP as I found the EDP to be too strong and heavy on the Patchouli (which I hate).
If you prefer sexy, seductive, unique, warm, strong fragrances then go for the EDP. But if you are like me and prefer light, fresh, clean, juicy fragrances then go with the EDT.
I love the classy bottle that it comes in!

WhiteSatyne
WhiteSatyne

The EDP and EDT are way different one of each other, it really surprised me... I tried the EDT and for 5-15 minutes or maybe 20 minutes I smelled something which I didn't like at all... I don't know what it was, maybe the combination between the ginger and rose or the wood notes, but it was bad... After that it calmed down to a sensual exotic smell and now, after 2 hours I can smell the pear and the wood notes and some ginger...
I thought that the EDT will be more pleasant than the EDP because the EDP is too strong, too heavy, but I don't really like it, and it doesn't last too long, it starts too fade quick...
Well, it is not for me this one...

LEZ 7

i totally agree missk.i love the edp its very long lasting.But the edt is very watery on me,and within an hour has completely gone.

I was surprised to discover that the EDT differs considerably in terms of composition to the EDP which I tried only months before. Jimmy Choo EDP seems to be a lot heavier on the patchouli, and in turn a lot less fresh than the EDT.

I'll start by saying that I personally prefer the EDP due to my love for patchouli, but for patchouli haters, the EDT may be a better choice overall. This fragrance is quite fruity and dry.

From the very word go, Jimmy Choo EDT opens with mashed pear, spicy ginger and tarty rose. It tends to sway ever so slightly towards being a chypre, but it's ultimately too fruity and juicy to call it so.

In my opinion, the dominant pear accord when blended with the cedar in the heart, isn't exactly a pleasant blend, at least to my nose. I find the overall composition a little bitter and acrid, but then again, that's just my opinion.

In warmer weather, the composition tends to smell a lot sweeter, with a hint of subtle soapiness. However if worn in the cooler weather, or by someone with the wrong skin chemistry, the cedar note is far too dominant, giving Jimmy Choo EDT that bitter and masculine edge.

In this case, you'll either choose the EDT or the EDP as your poison of choice. Very rarely will it be the two of them together. I must add however, that the longevity is fantastic, very lasting and bold on the skin.

joip
joip

The second it hits my skin it's very fruity and just a strong scent of pear. After another 15 seconds it dries down to a very pleasant scent, fresh and fruity but not too sweet. The first time I tried it I even thought it was a bit masculine! The second time I totally changed my mind, it's absolutely feminine. After 30 mins it smells thyme on my skin and the fruityness is gone, after 1h the scent has DISSAPEARED like I never sprayed it onto my skin! Too bad! I've never had any etd with this poor longetivity! Still in love with it, though...

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The EDT was so sheer on my skin, it felt diluted...like what is left in your glass when all the ice cubes have melted into the last sip of a previously delicious tropical cocktail. I felt a bit disappointed.

The opening was fruity with green nuances. Not bad. The heart became a little sharp with an unidentifiable woody note (no florals for me at this point), but the base felt more floral, very dry, and still sharp with the vague woody note. I really could not detect any softness from the orchid, or any cedar specifically. I think they both would have helped.

There was absolutely no sillage to speak of. I had to press my nose against my wrist to be able to barely smell the fragrance.

While I don't think this would be an entirely bad fragrance on the right person, it feels as if the composition was accidentally bottled in an unfinished state, and I don't know what to make of it.

Nadia Beatriz
Nadia Beatriz

Jimmy choo is a fruity floral,cozy and soapy, wich I really like, it´s also fresh and clean.. Usually this is my kind of fragrance.. Altough,I don´t find it worth of buying just because of sillage and longetivity, wich in my case are very poor unfortunelly :( But it´s still a beautiful fragrance..
It reminds me Flora by Gucci..

arianperfume
arianperfume

I really dig this one, I was sure I would not like it because I don't have a very good impression about L'eau de parfum. EDT is fresher in the beginning and sucullent, has the Polge signature, in the end ressemblances to l'EDP are evident. All in all I really like this one and I wouldn't mind my own bottle:)
Must inform boyfriend:)

addybubble
addybubble

This fragrance is a bit "tea-like" and green/woodsy at the start, but after it turns into an exotic/oriental scent and dies down to a sweet, watery but brownsugary scent, that is very sexy and seductive to the scenes. I feel very sexy wearing this, although without being smelling too overpowering. It was a good buy! I love this perfume!!!!! :DDD

LEZ 7

the ep is one of my favourite perfumes,so had to try this one.I have to say that im dissappointed with it, was very weak and watery,after 1hour it had completely gone. Will stick with the original.

panthere

This is completly the polar opposite of the original jimmy choo edp. unfortunatly this dosent work on my skin atall. I'm definatly sticking with the original edp as i love that one.Thinking of making the edp my signature scent. I think if the edp didn't work for you this one probably will.

ednafrau
ednafrau

i tried it yesterday when I found it was already available here in Argentina (both EDP and EDT have been launched simultaneously). I must say the EDT is pleasant but unremarkable, just another floral fruity perfume. An agreeable pear-tinted scent ideal to gift a trendy teenager this Christmas. I was expecting more.

antonpan
antonpan

In Russia edt version was available from the spring of 2011. Really nothing special - a pink scent with a touch of patchouli. Not sweet at all. The edp is much better.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette by Jimmy Choo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jimmy Choo Eau de Toilette by Jimmy Choo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay