Designers » I-K » Chypre Floral « Groups

Silk Blossom Jo Malone London for women

Silk Blossom Jo Malone London for women
dislike

Silk Blossom Jo Malone London for women Pictures Silk Blossom Jo Malone London for women Pictures

Jo Malone is launching new fragrance named Silk Blossom created in collaboration with Marie Salamagne. SILK BLOSSOM provides an unusual blend of aromas creating harmony of spices, gentle floral shades, fruit zests and soft moss. The fragrance opens with a tart union of white pepper, bergamot and sweet apricots, announcing exotic silk blossom in the heart, surrounded with delicate jasmine and rose petals. Beauty of floral notes is enhanced by harmony of warm moss and vanilla-like, soft flavors of heliotrope in the base of the composition, providing a luxurious, pink tone. According to Marie Salamagne, accent lies of the flower as well as on silk wood, providing special atmosphere to the composition while accentuating characteristic elegance.

Just like for all other fragrances of the collection, for Silk Blossom exist perfect propositions for combining – if you want a more luminous blend combine Silk Blossom with Orange Blossom, and if you prefer a modern and seductive blend select Red Roses. Silk Blossom was introduced in spring 2014 and will be available as a limited edition in falcons of 30 and 100 ml. Flacons are decorates with tassels.

White Pepper Bergamot Apricot

Silk tree blossom Jasmine Rose Petals

Moss Heliotrope

Eau De Fleur de Soie

Silk Blossom Fragrance Reviews

smellagent
smellagent

I was hoping it would smell exactly like a silk blossom. We had those trees around while I was growing up and they were heavenly. The only flower I know that was sugar sweet and cotton candy like. I agree with Nadiadncr that this is similar to Chanel Coco Mad. only lighter. All in all a good summer fragrance. I smell the rose, heliotrope and jasmine. I get very little pepper if any. I smell the apricot in the dry down. The more I wear the more I like. This is the first Jo Malone I have ever owned.

profumi73
profumi73

This is nice, soft and floral fragrance, summer in the bottle.
Contact me if you have a bottle to sell.

BetsyMeszaros
BetsyMeszaros

This is a really nice soft, light, and feminine scent that is perfect on a very hot and very humid summer day. Sometimes life just needs to be simple. It lasts on me for a long time which some Jo Malone's do not.

nadiadncr
nadiadncr

Pretty very similar to Miss Dior Cherrie and coco mademoiselle but in its lighter form. Staying power weak

Scentsofwellbeing
Scentsofwellbeing

This is a peachy-fruity floral scent. It is a younger and more vibrant scent from Jo Malone. The staying power Is ok, it reminds me of L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani, its really peachy and fruity floral. It is a nice scent, but I just wish it lasted longer and projected better.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

Silk Blossom opens with a very fresh, lemony blast with a dusty hint of pepper underneath. After a little bit it calms down and begins a joyful floral melody over a beautiful powdery makeup base. The moss note is not oakmoss, which I cannot wear because it takes on a mushroomy, indolic quality on my skin, but fresh, green moss, which adds depth to the fragrance and ties the levels of notes together. This scent is an understated beauty, suitable for any age and perfect for day wear in the warmer months. It does aggravate my allergies for some reason, however, so I will have to test a few more times before I commit to purchasing a bottle. Do test this one if you have a chance though, it won't be around for long and both the bottle and the scent are quite pretty.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I am normally a huge fan of Jo Malone but this new fragrance is a major disappointment. When you first spray it on it smells pretty, if rather generic, and you think it may hold promise. That is not to be. The scent fades in about 30 minutes literally and you are left with a skin scent that smells like cheap apricot handwashing gel. This is just sad, that's all I can say.

I am normally a huge fan of Jo Malone but this new fragrance is a major disappointment. When you first spray it on it smells pretty, if rather generic, and you think it may hold promise. That is not to be. The scent fades in about 30 minutes literally and you are left with a skin scent of cheap apricot handwashing gel. This is just sad, that's all I can say.

hunterblu
hunterblu

A pretty if rather generic smelling floral. I grew up with Silk Blossom Trees all around me. The flowers produce one of my absolute favorite fragrances in nature, along with mimosa/acacia and wisteria.

I have been searching for an honest to goodness Silk Blossom fragrance for years. Unfortunately my hunt continues. This is pretty enough but a rather non-descript floral. I get the rose and the apricot. The other notes all just sort of blend together. I am not able to pick out a true Silk Blossom note at all. Longevity is typical of Jo Malone, 3-4 hours. Stays close to the skin as well. If I smelled this on someone I would think it's a nice perfume but nothing special. Does not stand out. For me, it is not worth the price tag.

I will continue on with my true to life Silk Blossom hunt.

aqua76239
aqua76239

smells like woodsy floral with hint of powder and fruit. I can't say its "All that" though-it you are looking for light floral that is suitable for all occasions and ages, this is a nice scent but its not a "wow" kind of fragrance
Staying power is nothing to write home about-fades within the hour. Its very "natural" earthy smelling like most JM scents
I wouldn't buy it. Its just not interesting enough for me

Maenad1
Maenad1

This is a light, soft, fresh floral that unfortunately, to my nose, is somewhat reminiscent of EL White Linen. I swear there's peony in here, although the notes don't have it listed -- perhaps that's how I'm interpreting the "silk tree blossom?" I can definitely detect the rose and apricot notes, but I'm not getting much jasmine, pepper, moss or heliotrope. It's fairly linear and does not change much as it dries down, other than becoming somewhat powdery. It's not soapy; it's not creamy; it's not floriental or woody -- it's straight floral with a touch of fruit (but it doesn't have that "juicy" feel that some fruity-florals do -- it's a "dry" fragrance, if that makes any sense). The sillage and staying power are both light, as is typical with Jo Malone scents.

Overall, Silk Blossom is not something I would buy, but if you love florals or scents with a strong rose/apricot accord, or you like White Linen, you might want to sample this.

This smells pretty, no doubt, and if it wasnt overly priced, I might buy it.
But there are lots of similar scents out there, I wouldn't pay full price, as really, it isn't longlasting, and out of the ordinary. It is a soft floral, smooth, a bit creamy, I think my Max Mara Silk Touch deserves the name more than Jo Malone...it lingers nicely, it is a quality perfume...I might go for a 20 ml as it has a delicate aura that is feminine, and smooth..and I would like that for summer.
I think it is way better than a typical celebrity fragrance, ingredients are better, and this has no candy sweetness...very nice.
UPDATE
I bought a 30 ml. Happy I did, it smells so pretty in a springlike way!!

Jomoves
Jomoves

A very pretty fragrance, but this has a celebrity/household scent style at its core. It's like Fantasy with all the really sweet/sugary notes taken out. It starts off sweet and then dries down to a non-sweet floral. Longevity is good and the scent remains close to the skin, but I can't help but be reminded of an "exotic fragrance" dishwashing liquid or something like that.

While this is perfectly nice and the tasselled bottle is just divine, it just isn't worth the cash. Not to me, anyway.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jo Malone London Silk Blossom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jo Malone London Silk Blossom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silk Blossom by Jo Malone London. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silk Blossom by Jo Malone London represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.