Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Satisfaction for Women Jovan for women
dislike

tropical
Satisfaction for Women Jovan for women Pictures

Women Satisfaction is a new perfume from the house of Jovan, launched in 2010. It opens with the joyful notes of s mango and juicy peach, together with melon that gives the modern freshness to the composition. The heart follows with exotic flowers of frangipani, ylang-ylang and Tiare while the base consists of deeply sensual musk, sandalwood and warm vanilla.

Available as 15 and 30 ml EDT.

Peach Melon Mango

Ylang-Ylang Tiare Flower Frangipani

Musk Sandalwood Vanille

Satisfaction for Women Fragrance Reviews

Tine1world

My time to add my 2 Bobs worth.
For an inexpensive fragrance and an EDT at that it runs reasonably well on my fine self. Lasting around 4 hours plus and no inkling at all that it was ever present.

My schnooz did not detect the individual notes, nor did I find this fragrance to be nastily cheap smelling, it does leave no trace though of it's having been a visitor on my skin. I do like it.

Others here have hit the nail on the head. This is effervescent. The fizziness I detect is exactly like berry like, berry like sherbert. Almost sorbet like, which for me is refreshing.

I will definitivly layer this one, as it is suitable for the summer, not over bearing and somewhat weak but like I mentioned in an effervescent and bubbly way. FUN.

Summer FUN. Cheers. T.

Tine1world

This fragrance is available right now at the chain of that are affiliate Stores with each other. 'My Chemist', 'Chemist Warehouse' and 'My Beauty Spot' for $4.99. Australian Dollars for a 50 mill EDT. Hope this helps anyone who wanting to source it. Ps they deliver.

Cheers T.

CitrusHead
CitrusHead

This has quite a mango scent; it's that peppery mango so it's not super sweet but it is sweet. Has the usual Jovan musk scent which I have mixed feelings about. I have always preferred "Skin" musk over Jovan. The mango scent goes on for at least 3 hours before becoming background to the musk. There is a slight peach note but it's really about the mango. The flowers help keep the mango in check so it doesn't go tooty frooty. As the fruit dies down, the musk takes on a more flowery scent but it is subtle.

It's pretty good but just not my style.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

This was a light, fruity peach that didn't become too sweet. It stayed fairly one dimensional all day, lasting about 6 hours. It was light, but it started and stayed light rather than fading over time. Jovan Satisfaction is like Burberry Woman, only with a little less musk and less development; Satisfaction stays gently peachy the whole way. A great casual day perfume, I found it to be enjoyable.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

This smells exactly like Dolce & Gabbana's The One Desire...Desire smells more juicier and deeper and this one smells more fuzzier or champagne like...i think i actually like this one a bit more..i just like the texture of it i like fuzzy champagne type fragrances it adds to the experience..this fragrance is quite good for the price if it wasn't for my mother leaving the bottle in my room i don't think i would of ever discovered it but at least i now have another alternative to Desire..i love finding dupes it always gives you another option in case one is discontinued you can still enjoy the same fragrance...good deal!

icecube
icecube

A simple but nice fragrance that stays the same and dont evolve during time.
A mix of fruit-, flovers- and sweetnotes.
A good summerperfume for the younger crowd.
As it is also walletfriendly.

sweetsher
sweetsher

I adore this fragrance and am saddened to have discovered recently that it is no longer available in the stores.
Satisfaction is very affordable and I get many compliments every day when I wear it.

Ejlgsp71
Ejlgsp71

I'm afraid I found it too synthetic and too weak. Such high hopes for great sounding notes.

cinnakitty
cinnakitty

I had high hopes for this being somewhat like Escada Sunset Heat, well, it's nothing like that! It's very very weak. I had to apply much more than I normally would to smell it.

It opens with a musk note before a fruit note somewhere between nectarine and mango comes more to the forefront, followed fast By melon. The musk in this is not a clean white musk, more an old lady musk, in the sense of someone who has had a hard life and become a great grandmother at 45, not the old lady genre of perfumes like Mitsouko that are actually classics.

I didn't expect much from this, it cost less than £5 but I was STILL disappointed. It's not even as nice as Jovan Black Musk and that was pretty poor. I like Jovan musk itself but everything else put out by them smells tacky and although Jovan Musk IS a cheap scent you can kind of love it for that, but this is not in the same league.

Something in this reminds me of something in E.Arden Sunflowers, which is a perfume I hate, so perhaps if you like that, you will like this but I will say this has less throw and is more insipid.

LunaPearl
LunaPearl

The scent wears closely to the skin and is a great 'after shower' fragrance.
Very typical of the 'Jovan' range, although the tropical fruit notes and the exotic florals do bring out a different spark to it.

At first spray the notes did not phase me. Hours after a soft, subtle aromatic scent (akin to old school men's aftershaves) lingered on. Haven't stopped sniffing the crook of my arm since.

rings&bells
rings&bells

I got this at an after Christmas sale, and I am pleased with it. It has a nice floral fruity scent. It does not last very long though. It would be good if you want a light scent for daytime. The surprise came when I mixed it with Kylie Sexy Darling. Oh my goodness, did that combination smell good when they dried down.

i guess i'm going to go against the reviews and say i like this. it smells sweet and fruity at first spray and then turns into a pretty creamy very light musk and you can still smell the fruits faintly. i don't think this is such a bad perfume. its good for daywear. i change up my scents a lot, so i like affordable perfume that i can change everyday. my good stuff is for special occasions. i like the creaminess of this and to me its cheerful. lasting power on me, about 2 hours.

mmarrs
mmarrs

On the top notes I Loved this fragrance. A fresh powdery floral smell that was divine. I was ready to go out today and see where I could find another bottle. How ever when the fragrance dried down it turned awful on me. YUCK Sigh oh well just not for me

Fragaria
Fragaria

I found this to be better than nothing and that's it? I can't imagine ever getting a compliment. It's rather weak. If someone were giving it away, I wouldn't raise my hand even. It's nothing bad, just nothing to me. Someone might really like it so give it a try, it won't hurt anything. I just don't think it's worth paying for.

srimati
srimati

I like it too, it's light, fruity and 'musky', typical of Jovan.

guest_visitor
guest_visitor

I got this on a whim at a good sale price. I like it but it is not particularly distinctive--mostly just a light floral with faint musk. The fruits seem to dissipate quickly on me. Lasting power is reasonably good for an inexpensive fragrance, about five hours. Sillage is minimal. it might grow on me.

mseidoom
mseidoom

It's okay. It smells like sweet tropical fruity candy, mixed with coconut and a hint of Jovan Musk.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jovan Satisfaction for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jovan Satisfaction for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Satisfaction for Women by Jovan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Satisfaction for Women by Jovan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.