Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

White Silk Jovan for women

White Silk Jovan for women
dislike

White Silk by Jovan is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. White Silk was launched in 2008. Top notes are mandarin orange and white peach; middle notes are jasmine, orchid and water lily; base notes are white musk, amber and precious woods.

Mandarin Orange White Peach

Jasmine Orchid Water Lily

White Musk Amber Precious Woods

White Silk Fragrance Reviews

dante11
dante11

if anyone knows of a place where i can purchase this-please contact me....
thank you!!

NouveauDruid
NouveauDruid

For decades I've been hoping Jovan would bring back one of the only two scents of their's I've deeply enjoyed----Evening Musk. Could this be it with a new name? I never saw this in the stores in 2008. Has anyone tried it?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jovan White Silk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jovan White Silk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Silk by Jovan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Silk by Jovan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Vanille CollectOR Escada Absolutely Me Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her Guerlain Eau de Shalimar Chopard Casmir Ulric de Varens Ciel Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne The Body Shop Vanilla Halle Berry Halle Ulric de Varens Varens essentiel Musc Provocant Carita Carita Eau de Parfum Emanuel Ungaro L'Amour Fou Karl Lagerfeld Karleidoscope Avon Soft Musk Trussardi My Name Hermes Eau Claire des Merveilles Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Prada L`Eau Ambree Christian Dior Dior Addict Magdala Energia