Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Kissable Katie Price aka Jordan for women

Kissable Katie Price aka Jordan for women
dislike

Kissable Katie Price aka Jordan for women Pictures

Kissable by Katie Price aka Jordan is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Kissable was launched in 2013. Top notes are grapes, mandarin orange and plum; middle notes are orange blossom, honeysuckle, jasmine and lily; base notes are vanilla, sandalwood and amber.

Grapes Mandarin Orange Plum

Orange Blossom Honeysuckle Jasmine Lily

Vanilla Sandalwood Amber

Kissable Fragrance Reviews

kessyster
kessyster

This one was a blind buy and a bad one unfortunately. Only because was very cheap and part of a gift set. I saw the comments here before I bought it but I decided to give it a chance. I wish I had ' listen' to one of the comments here when said how awful and cheap, plasticky smells! Terrible job! Sorry the honesty but I quite disappointed.

Edit: Ok, I just had to give another chance to this strange fragrance. This time I add the body cream from the same fragrance ( as I bought a gift set). The smell is a bit better ( much softer, some creaminess to it, and more sweeter) probably I can only wear this one with the body cream because by himself smell terrible bitter for my taste! I even didn't talked about the bottle yet.. , bit too tacky and strange looking. Try not to get concentrate about the ugliness of the bottle and I shall carry on using this only with the body cream to not feel was a waist of money. Lol

muncierobson
muncierobson

My friend got me this as a stocking filler and tbh, a bit of a joke present! I am a huge fan of Katie Price and was happy to receive!

Starts of fruity and finishes clean and floral. Within 30 mins has settled down to a nice and traditional smelling scent. The packaging makes it look like something's by a drag queen would buy, and the perfume itself reminds me of 80s power scents.

Moderate silage and staying power.

I like it and VERY cheap online!

dness92
dness92

musky, powdery, really strongly aldehydic, in other words - OLD FASHIONED. so old fashioned it's unwearable, at least for me.

igalmusic
igalmusic

Notes of orange and honeysuckle are very noticeable,its a nice fragrance with good lasting power,definitely for a day wear

truffles
truffles

Oh this is just awful. Tried it in TJ Hughes today. I've been trying to think what it strongly reminds me of - Red Door? Maybe a hint of Giorgio yellow? Whatever, the impression is of a big 80s power floral, think big hair and satin covered shoulder pads - but cheaply, very cheaply done. It just smells so bad and cheap, I'm honestly surprised KP has smelled this and put her name to it.

sugahuni
sugahuni

lovely, long lasting fragrance. Smells good :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Katie Price aka Jordan Kissable fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Katie Price aka Jordan Kissable, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Kissable by Katie Price aka Jordan. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Kissable by Katie Price aka Jordan represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Britney Spears Fantasy Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Adam Levine Adam Levine for Women Taylor Swift Taylor Coty Ex`cla-ma`tion Carolina Herrera 212 VIP John Galliano John Galliano Jessica Simpson Fancy Nights Britney Spears Fantasy The Nice Remix Estée Lauder Sensuous Mugler Angel Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Katy Perry Killer Queen Rihanna Rebelle Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Christian Dior Midnight Poison Paco Rabanne Lady Million Mariah Carey Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition Parfum