Designers » I-K » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Katy Perry`s Mad Love Katy Perry for women

Katy Perry`s Mad Love Katy Perry for women
dislike

coconut
Katy Perry`s Mad Love Katy Perry for women Pictures Katy Perry`s Mad Love Katy Perry for women Pictures Katy Perry`s Mad Love Katy Perry for women Pictures Katy Perry`s Mad Love Katy Perry for women Pictures Katy Perry`s Mad Love Katy Perry for women Pictures

Successor of last year’s edition Katy Perry's Mad Potion arrive son the market in June 2016 in pale pink flacon with a ball-shaped cap in white marble. Outer carton is designed in the same style, combining pastel pink with elegant white marble. The second Mad edition was announced as a perfume whose power we won’t be able to resist!

Katy Perry's Mad Potion is the first fragrance presented since Katy Perry has been collaborating with Coty, created a a new ‘pillar’ of her perfume line. The new edition Mad Love raised a lot of dust in the media because it is speculated that its name was actually inspired by verses of the song by Taylor Swift Bad Blood, "You know it used to be mad love".

Unlike last year’s edition where the accent was on a combination of vanilla, musk and orchid, the new fragrance KATY PERRY'S MAD LOVE highlights juicy fruity notes of lady apple sorbet, mara strawberry and pink grapefruit, established as key notes of the composition. The heart is composed of bleeding heart flower, peony and jasmine. Sensuality and warmth is provided by velvety musk while precious woody notes of sandalwood and coconut contribute to depth and longevity of the composition.

Exclusively presented and available at Kohl, fragrance Mad Love attracts attention with its design and details. A love arrow is illustrated on the neck of the bottle, while a relief ehart with inscribed name of the fragrance decorates the body of the bottle. Mad Love can be obtained as a 30ml Eau de Parfum.

Apple Sorbet Strawberry Pink Grapefruit

Floral Notes Peony Jasmine

Musk Sandalwood Coconut

JLust
Meow

Katy Perry`s Mad Love Fragrance Reviews

audreyt1984
audreyt1984

Oh my God, this is lovely. Sooooooo, so, so, so much beter than the previous Mad potion that smelled nothing after 2 minutes and was a very generic vanilla scent. I didn't plan to buy this one, but I found it extra cheap on Internet so I purchased it along with other frags. Plus, I was deeply intrigued by the bleeding heart flower note in this scent. I think I never saw this note in a scent before. I didn't smell bleeding heart flowers since forever, but in my memory, it is a very sexual and unique scent, and I was wondering how they could make it fit in a perfume. I hardly detect it in this fragrance, maybe a very little bit, and it definitely adds a little sensual je ne sais quoi to the concoction. Otherwise, it is a very cheerful and uplifting scent: freuity, creamy, yummy, with a little suntan lotion accord (most likely the coconut!). This is a summery fragrance with attitude, not your typical fruity punch that fades away in five seconds. This juice can be worn at night at a beach party! Good job! :)

SoulScent

I do feel a bit guilty for putting an age range in my review below as I think anyone of any age has the right to love any kind of perfume they want it's just when I was teens or even very early 20's I would've really liked this but now in my early 30's, I can see the appeal but it no longer appeals to me at all.

SoulScent

Sweet, fruity sugar bomb. Reminiscent of Britney Spears Fantasy with a dash of coconut. It feels like adolescent/teens who want a bit of fun and don't yet care for elegance or class.

Fragrant Desert
Fragrant Desert

Placed this side by side with JLUST. Color of the bottles are same to me as is the design in general .. square vs round. Strawberry the prominent note. There is some Sorbet and coconut in Mad Love which we find in JLOVE. Yet Mad Love and JLUST share the same vibe. Both JLO and Katy Perry from the parent of Coty. This isn't a criticism but similar hands here is my guess. However, JLUST has as much musk as it does sweet strawberry. In Mad Potion we had musk with vanilla. Maybe that is why Mad Love doesn't have that musk presence and is softer than JLUST. I like both but prefer JLUST because of the musk that at first didn't care for but it's awesome. How do I feel about Mad Love? Well, you can snatch up 1 oz. for about $15 which is great since it was released only last June. I like Katy Perry perfumes. She goes a bit extreme and I think her line has quality. I like her fragrances and am not a big fan of her music. However, this is also Coty and they know a good, bargain formula. Suggestion is not to look for this to rock your world. However, if you know what you like and this is up your alley? Quite happy with it and glad to have it. Thank goodness it's a rare, prominent note of strawberry and not some more passion fruit.

kerion
kerion

Older women like sweets too, just because I'm older do I have to wear powdered florals and musks? Lol. This is very coconut candy and creamy on my skin. Smells to me very much like my VS Very Sexy Now in the white bottle. It's a nice pick me up to a long day and I get about 4 hours on my skin.

MissLane20
MissLane20

I made a quick decision when buying this. I smelt it twice then purchased it, wore it on holiday last August (2016) and worn it once since. It's very plastic smelling on me and i have no care for it anymore, unfortunately as i got it out of my 21st Birthday money.

Tosia
Tosia

I love this perfume. While I don't agree that perfumes have a specific age, this one I think is something that people might call stereotypically young. It is gorgeous, juicy and sweet, but while it's not particularly complicated, it's not too boring. It's a super happy scent and I love it! Was nearly put off by the comments, so I'm glad I ignored them! So many compliments on this one, especially from men.

kessyster

Again.. Sorry, I did left quite a lot of reviews here but I would like to emphasise how happy I am to find this one and for that reason I bought again ( this time a box set, EDP, shower gel & body cream). I will try layer with my Choco Musk ( by Al Rehab) next time as I think would make even more Gourmand. Lol

loilovesperfume
loilovesperfume

Another flacon of mad!! By katy perry.. This is sweet and little sour perfume!! I thought mad love is more better than the mad potion.. But no! Its a fragrance for 5 years old kid.. Im little disappointed to the bottle color. Its like they put a first coating and thats it! And never put a second coating to make the color vivid and visible like what u can see in the picture or adverstisement! I like the marble cap but its not really made from the marble which i thought in the picture is a real marble. The box is more little than the mad potion. Its plan white box with a touch of marble color. And peach and an arrow design..with a heart shape. About the scent.. I like it but not loving it! Like her pther perfume like killer queen... The mad love is a light scents.. Easy to wear. The longevity n sillage is normal..not over powering. I cnsmell the sweet n sour at the first spray and the dry down is sweet..every kids will love it.. Btw synthetic scents also but in a good way..

Dort0625

I'm terrible! While out grocery shopping at WalMart tonight, I of course swing by the section of clearance items from Xmas. Which normally is just actual Xmas stuff, some of those nasty bubble bath body lotion sets that old lady's loooooove to give to any young ladies in their lives..but to my surprise there was actually several perfume gift sets, this being one of them. So I got a 30mls bottle of the perfume and 75mlsbottles of each the shower gel and body lotion. Now onto my review....ive ony had it on for an hour so its not been too long and perhaps I may need to do another review after the fact but I must say I'm pleased. Her first MAD perfume I found so vanilla it made me sick. Not that vanilla is a bad smell but its just been done, and over done again and again and again so for me personally I don't dig vanilla scents. I figured this one would be similar to that one but its not at all its actually lovely. I love the sweetness to it, not a teenybopper scent. Its light in a nice way. And I only paid 7.99 for the gift set what a score.

sugarshea
sugarshea

Holy shiznite I want this! Its friggin stealth. I'm in shock.I snuck and sampled a gift set of it the other day at my lame-ass job. When you put your nose up to it it's meh (ALOT of perfs I love I'm meh about at first.)but the cloud, the aura of this juice is just sooo me right now. So soft and girly (but not wincingly so) and milky and modern and musky. I've been wearing Burberry classic lately wich I looove and this feels comparable to that(*GASP!). It has a similar energy.A girlier strawberrier coconutier interpretation if you will. I've never liked anything perry has done (or paris or rihanna, DEFINITELY not 'Yonce. Luh her doe.)So I'm flabbergasted. I really wish it came in a "classier" bottle though. Like one of those cylindrical basic..well a body spray version ya know, like Riri has of all her stuff. The Mad love bottle is cute in its way but quite quiiite juvenile. But anyhow now I want to go on a tear investigate every celebrity scent I haven't already and see what else I might like. Mybe even re-investigate somethings as I haven't applied them to my skin and let them sit.

* Uh no .GASP indeed, I've had this for a while now and it is NOT comparable to Burberry. I was already wearing Burberry when I tested this so maaaybe that's why I made that association.

ana hen
ana hen

If you already have Britney Spears "Fantasy , so you know this smell -warm,sweet ,chemical marshmallow kind,a little creamy .
I bought it cause wanted something sweet, shampoish and innocent happy
For me it's not ,but I like it and bottle is adorable :)

pommegom
pommegom

At first sniff I was like: OMG, it's a car air freshener! But I gave time for this one and now I think it's a totally cheap and synthetic version of summer Escadas. It's incredibly sweet and unnatural. I mean I like sweet perfumes more than I should, but this one is not joking: fruity sugar syrup right in the face! Strawberries, cream and coconut and pineapple (not listed?). There is no sane amount of it to spray, one spray is more than enough. BUT! combining with other fragrances it works quite well. It adds a summery cocktail smell to the fruity perfumes, which I really like. I cannot use it by on it's own, I almost sold it, but with other fragrances it could be gorgeous. Anyway, it's not like Meow. I have and like Meow too, they are both simple AF but no other resemblance.

bronni666
bronni666

i tested mad love in a shop so it was sprayed once and, boy oh boy, did it deliver.
bursting forth with sweet sweet candy.
i'm all for sweet. i have sweet tooth and i'd rather have ice cream than main course and i like my perfumes sweet but this is over the top. the sweetness shock may have dispersed after a few minutes but hey, i was in a perfume shop busy trying everything i could and what i couldn't... i took home paper strips.

*_Lilly_*
*_Lilly_*

I bought this for my sons girlfriend tonight. The set. I sprayed it on the paper tester and liked it, I hope she does too! :) Sweet but not pink sugar sweet, soft and pleasant enough. I have Mad Potion (got it cheap) and it's meh, I mean I love vanilla but I think I refer this version actually.

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

Strawberry pine that gets annoying after a few minutes. A much better perfume in this style is JLust.

adriana.armenta
adriana.armenta

I think this one is a nice edition to have if you are a perfume collector. Next to Britney Spears , Katy Perry has made some pretty good fragrances that anyone of all age groups can enjoy. The opening starts off fruity, almost a bit tropical but then it really mellows down to a soft, fluffy and sweet. I really hate that women have to conform to a certain set of a scent, anything young or sweet is labeled teenage or immature. I think it's nothing close to Meow and I own that one which smells more like candy this is like a ice cream lighter version.

takeasniff
takeasniff

I dont really like this. I have tested it quite a few times it is sorta like mad potion mixed with killer queen sheer the purple one. I think. The problem is every time i test it,it smells slightly different. I like the fruity opening but the dry smell is a little generic i actually prefer mad potion to this because it is what it is this one doesnt seem to know what it wants to be.

kessyster

crazy chic 88 No problem. I glad I could help :)

crazy_chic88

kessyster Sorry for my late response! I haven't been on here very often but thanks for the tip with the Vaseline, I'll give it a shot :) I should do that more often too in spraying perfume on all my pulse points coz I only spray them on the obvious spot on my neck haha.

rihabi
rihabi

In the beginning it really does feel overly sweet, like a fruity gum and strong vanilla, but I don't really think it's a copy of Meow. Both fragrances are sweet, but Meow is a vanilla delicacy, while this one is one idea more girly and sweeter and bubble gum(ish). They both last moderately and I'd like to have this one too :)

kessyster

You shouldn't try a perfume only spraying on a piece of paper but instead on your skin as will react with your body natural chemicals so then you will have a different fragrance. Remember as well that everyone is different so the same perfume can smell different in another person. This one is my favourite by the way...and I still can smell on my clothes days after I use it!

ginaestheradams
ginaestheradams

From a paper strip this smells EXACTLY like vanilla Wunderbaum car air freshener.

Hello childhood memories of Sunday trips!

TessiiDob
TessiiDob

This goes on in a big, sweet, fruity blast, but it’s not overpowering or sickly. I get the coconut straight away, along with the strawberry and pink grapefruit. After an hour or so, the peony shows up, along with the jasmine. I’ve never actually tried any of Katy Perry’s perfumes before – I’ve sniffed the bottles & sprayed some on test strips, but after I’d sprayed this one on, and found that I liked it, and as I got a discount voucher for my birthday and was able to pick up a bottle for a decent price, I thought what the heck. This is a fun fragrance. It’s sweet but also fresh – it makes me think of sipping fruity cocktails from coconut shells while you laze by the pool in a nice beachside resort somewhere, with swaying palm trees and those cute little cabanas with the thatched roofs. I quite like it.

kessyster

I completely agree with you Princess Adora! I got the Mad Potion myself but only because was give me for free...and I find it a complete mess! Lol

Sorry I have to disagree with you kon-nos91, I don't like when label a fragrance for a certain age. I am in my latest 30's but I do love and own this perfume. I've received a lot of compliments when I wear it. Perfumes are something too personal, some like sweet, some like fresh and so on...I always love the sweet ones and this one smell so delicate and sweet on me..I don't see any bad thing about it..but again, is a personal choice.

Princess Adora
Princess Adora

After the non existent fragrance that was mad potion mad love is a much better version than its non existent vanilla predeccesor,you definitely can smell the fruitiness and sweetness of this perfume and while it is not groundbreaking it's still a very lovely and sweet smelling fragrance,in my opinion this is a 100 times better than mad potion and I would give mad potion a miss and try mad love instead it is what mad potion should of been.

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

Well well, I was in a small cosmetic store near home and I just saw it. I knew KP balanced to sweeter perfumes but never thought I will try it. I did in the past and one of them reminded me of Viva la Juicy by JC.

When I saw that Mad Love is 2016's, I didn't think twice and sprayed on me after testing on paper. It's exactly how a teenager girl should smell. Sweet but not sickly sweet, cute and not sexy or provocative, clean and simple. I can detect only sorbet that is the protagonist, layered on a sandalwood/mysky/sweet white floral-jasmin hug. Top notes like grapefruit, apple, strawberry or even middle peony aren't that prominent.

What I love and I mean it, I love, is the fact that there's a strange combination, maybe coconut does the thing that makes this perfume gourmandise but not really. VLJ Gold Couture from JC makes my stomach scream for a sweet but Mad Love is so...hard to explain. It smells excellently from far away and a bit awful when you put your nose close to the skin. I was walking on the street and said OMG, who's baking such a nice cake or donut kind of sweet. Guess what, it was me! It radiates great and kindly but is such a 'cake' perfume. I am not dying for it but the perfumer deserves congratulations for that result of so many notes and this special kind of sweetness that make you wanna smile.

kessyster

Crazy_chic88 have you tried rub Vaseline onto your skin before you spray the perfume on you? That normally helps. Don't forget to spray on your pulse points ( I hope I spelled correctly). Hopes helps!

crazy_chic88

I wore this scent for the first time today and as much as I love the smell of Mad Love, it didn't last long at all on my skin :( Maybe I have to put a few more sprays onto myself for me to actually have the scent last longer. It does smell very much alike to Meow (which lasts longer on my skin), I will give Mad Love more of a chance to grow on me as it's a nice light and fruity scent :)

kessyster

I am very happy to find this perfume! I bought recently as I love when I have give a try days ago and realised how much lasted and how nice fragrance! I am in my latest 30 but I really don't agree this idea that a perfume ' should' be only for teens. Taste of fragrances is something too personal! I always love sweet smells ( not too sickly obviously). I never agree when someone label a perfume for only a certainly type of age! All the fragrances have the same basic ingredients ( either flowery, fruit...oriental...and so on). I well recommended this one as I got a lot of compliments when I wore recently! Is gorgeous!!

I just tried it out of curiosity, and I like it! It isnt sickly sweet, it smells very nice, sweet but not overly, with something fresh also..I tried Prada Candy kiss right after and the Mad Love is almost more interesting! I find also that it isnt for teenagers only..it surprised me by how lovely this actually smells! like is has a floral soft base with some fresh notes..nice creation!!

amberfire1234567
amberfire1234567

I love it! It's sweet,creamy,lightly fruity & vanillary if that is a word ;) Sometimes simplicity is a good thing.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

This is a sweet musky strawberry cream smell on my skin. I quite like it, although there isnt anything new or groundbreaking about this one..it is nice! I wouldnt mind picking this one up when I can find it for cheaper, not worth full retail price (as most celeb scents...) though.

sugahuni
sugahuni

Very sweet indeed yet lovely☺.Strongly resembles Meow.Sillage & longevity much better♡.Love the cute pink bottle & scent.

Malibu
Malibu

This is a rather 'paint by numbers' celeb-fragrance; sweet citrus, watery apple and a brief burst of jammy strawberry to start, followed by quiet powdered underdeveloped floral notes that could really be anything, and everything is backed by a blend of musk-and-coconut-infused vanilla. This mix is linear on me as the vanilla blend is the strongest scent note, and it blends everything else too closely together for me to differentiate between very well. If you mixed Meow and Killer Queen: Oh So Seer together, you'll end up with something very similar to Mad Love.

On me Mad Love is like it's predecessor, in that it's all about the musky vanilla. Coty don't mention vanilla being used in this fragrance but it's there, though not as suffocating as it is in Mad Potion, so that's a big plus in Mad Love's favour. My overall opinion of Mad Love is actually a bit higher, as it isn't quite as flat, and the longevity, whilst poor at around four hours, is still a bit better in comparison to the original.

Whilst I think that Mad Love is not anywhere near being a "scrub it off, it's awful" fragrance and it's something that is easy to wear, I do think that it's untimely not anything get excited about as there is nothing about it that hasn't been done many times before.

I'm not someone who usually likes giving ages to perfumes - if you like it then go ahead and wear it, who really cares about what name is on the bottle - but in this case, yeah, it's a very young fragrance. I certainly can't see Katy Perry herself actually wearing Mad Love; it is clearly something made to appeal to younger fans and their wallets. So if you have a younger Katy Perry fan in your life, then this is a nice birthday or Christmas gift option for them.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Very similar to my beloved Gres Cabotine Floralie with its French macaroon store smell. Another similar scent is Jessica Simpson Fancy Girl, which is what Mad Love is probably trying to imitate. I'll wait for the Christmas set for the lotion and bath gel. Her only great one so far. If you own Enchanted Wonderstruck, you pretty much already have it.

VioletNoir

i definitely want to try this...when the notes were first announced sounded so boring but some reviews it smells just like Meow? that is Great! i love Meow...im sure it's not exactly like Meow but the notes look awesome

Dort0625

I was just at Shoppers Drug Mart doing my usual perfume sniffing and I came across this. I didn't even know she was coming out with a new fragrance. To be brutally honest I really have NOT enjoyed her perfumes. I did like the spring reign and the royal revolution was okay. This is nice. I was really surprised by it actually. I find it did almost have a hint of vanilla to it, maybe it was just my mind playing games with me because her last one was SO vanilla it was repulsive. That all being said...if I was to stumble upon this flr a fantastic price I would buy it. I wouldn't spend a large amount but I would buy it!

jenerationxo
jenerationxo

I wrote a full review of this fragrance on my blog, Jenerationxo. Check it out if you're interested. I love it! It reminds me of a cross between S by Shakira eau florale and Britney Spears Fantasy. A lot of the notes aren't overlapping, but the feel of the fragrances is the same. I'm also super impressed and pleased by the longevity of Mad Love. Thankfully it's much better than Mad Potion, which I loved except for the terrible flaw of not lasting more than 30 minutes.

He is Spell Bound
He is Spell Bound

Personally I am not a big fan of Katys snotty attitude but her fragrances are stunning. I will review this once I get my hands on it!

Spencemonster
Spencemonster

Took a shot trying this tonight at Kohl's. First. The bottle is so pretty. It's also a good heft the round heavy pink. I actually like it. I think it smells like a mixture of other scents. A bit like Sarah Jessica Parker's "SJP NYC" but not as heavy fruity at first. It has a singular fruity note at first bite. Almost a strawberry apricot smell. Then dries soft and sexy. I like. I think would wear well in the winter. Also well in your hair and on the neck. I want the large bottle of this to my collection of Katy.

Chrismichealxo
Chrismichealxo

Not a fan
Reminds me of Escada's acqua del sol and rihanna's riri (which I do like)
Also... The head of those shortcake dolls lol

I loved Mad Potion and was excited for this but ehhhhh

blake.lee
blake.lee

When I was trying to hunt down the new Britney Spears at Kohl's, I tried this one as well. Boy, is it unmemorable. Watery, fruity a little tropical. If you've smelled this, you've smelled it 1000 times before in similar fruity, watery cheap scents marketed to teenagers. However, I actually hate when people say a perfume is marketed towards teenagers because there are plenty of teens with better tastes than this I'm sure. Anyway, you know what I mean when I say it's for the teen market, but I just don't want to offend teens who actually have good tastes lol! Being young doesn't mean and has never meant you should have no other choice but to walk around smelling like the sugar water people feed to hummingbirds. As far as packaging goes, the bottle is esthetically pleasing to look at so it makes me even more disappointed with the fragrance it holds.

jlw1975402
jlw1975402

Ok so when I went to Kohls and first spotted this item I thought, "I wonder what this smells like?"....then the spray...it was strong...very strong I could smell the perfume even before I put it up to my nose. I set the perfume back down and declined.
Then I went back to Kohls the following week with my sons and I smelled the perfume with them. Their eyes lit up and they said "this perfume smells good!"...
Just FYI ----they have never said that about any perfume...ever...
I have to admit it has a strong sugary scent. It is sweet. Really sweet. But.........in a good way. It lasts and it smells good after the perfume calms down. I have to admit I find myself smelling my wrist and clothes again, and again, and again. So the perfume that I thought was not so great, and that I declined originally---I now have 3 bottles. Go figure. Give things a second chance.

barentonwithaba
barentonwithaba

This was a surprise like for me! I'm a Katy Perry fan and I liked the killer queen line but mad potion was a complete disaster! Mad Love is a very fruity sorbet! Definitely aimed towards the younger crowd but it's a pleasant scent. I find myself continuing to sniff it. At first it reminded me of opening a bag or tropical mix skittles. Cute and fun. I would purchase if I found it for a good deal but nothing worth full price. Longevity seems to be decent so far.

lemonzest
lemonzest

The cat-bottle Katy Perry scents are comfort scents with sweet flowers and vanilla. Mad Potion was all about vanilla, and actually pretty good. I somehow expected Mad Love to be a spicy vanilla, despite the sparse notes listed here. So I tested this one at Kohl's yesterday.

All I could detect was sweetness and fruit. Mad Love seemed very faint and watery. It was the first of two scents I tested, so I wasn't scent weary at that point. I kept sniffing and waiting, hoping it would develop or thinking I had missed something. On me this works like a very faint fruity body spray. Maybe it's my chemistry. I hope you all have better luck because the bottle and concept are sweet. I wanted to like this, and I don't hate it, I just don't get much out of it. I do plan to give it a second chance next time I go to Kohl's.

pinnock22
pinnock22

Well this already appears to be more disappointing than mad potion... shame when the bottle is absolutely stunning.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

People just don´t understand, I love perfumes, the more the better, what I said was that perfume brands are abusing the way they release fragrances, they release this second mad potion a few months after the first one, I haven't even smelt the first one yet. I never said that they shouldn't release fragrances, I said they shouldn´t do it so often, as that is an insult to perfumery, so don´t put words on my mouth! I love Meow by Katy Perry.

Suzybee
Suzybee

lizzyshreds is absolutely right, this is MEOW again. Nothing different, just the packaging which is a flanker to Mad Potion. I'm not really sure why they do that. If you're going to manufacture another fragrance, it should have its own unique characteristic, something that makes it stand out on its own.

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

I will just say there are " some of us in the perfume community " that have known about this perfume around, or before Mad Potion was announced over a year ago, I thought it was originally supposed to come out in the fall of 2015. I have this perfume, and I personally think it should have been released in January for Valentines Day, it may have got more sales, and this perfume needed more promotion, and I see why it didn't get promoted like Private Show by Britney, is because this perfume is just basic. It's Meow 2.0 here we go again for round 2, it's nothing new. To me it's a mix of Meow, and Aqua Del Sol by Escada, so if you like them you will like Mad Love. What I want is Katy to go back to the Killer Queen line, and make a few more, because in my 100% honest opinion this " Mad Potion " line is pathetic to me, and is meant for teenagers, when Katy herself is in her early 30's, I just had to say it.

loisperfume
loisperfume

I love the bottle.. It looks nice..this is the only flanker i dnt have in katy perry's line.. I have to get it soon.excited much.. Wish it will b here soon in the philippines.. I cant wait to smell it.. Pls not a weak vanila scents again... So its aromatic n fruity so it might be good.. Wish the sillage n longevity are good also..

VioletNoir

Taylor swift...Bad Blood..use to be Mad Love....Taylor Swift and kety Perry rivals...so katy perry makes perfume called Mad love!

it seems really boring though...just basic fruits....musk and woods? ....im sad! Cause baby now we got Bad Blood!

nitschevo
nitschevo

Agree, it's epidemic in the industry - so, not "celebrity brand" exclusive. Also, it must be raking in cash otherwise they would not do it.

Katy Perry is no Dior,so she caters to younger crowds, to low budgets , so I dont think it is an insult to perfumery really!? There need to be fragrances available to everybody, and not everybody can afford Guerlain and/or Chanel!? How useful is that comment really!?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Katy Perry Katy Perry`s Mad Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Katy Perry Katy Perry`s Mad Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Katy Perry`s Mad Love by Katy Perry. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Katy Perry`s Mad Love by Katy Perry represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.